Fireworks Tips Brought To You By Mean Streets Omaha:
- If a firework fails to ignite there may be something wrong with it. To figure out the problem examine the firework up close and watch carefully while you try reigniting it.
- Remember that fireworks can’t hurt you when you’re drunk. Nothing can.
- The bigger the firework the higher it will fly and the less likely it is to hurt you!
- If burned it is best to run around and show your friends.
- In the event that the fuse comes out of the firework be sure to open it up, dump all the powder into a pile, and light as soon as possible.
- If a neighbor shoots a firework and it lands on the roof of your house return a barrage of fire immediately.
Additional Tips By Back Of The Class:
If you have any additional tips send them to us and we will add them in!