- Natural Gas Odor: Omaha Police Horse Barn, 615 Leavenworth Street
OFD: B1, E1, T1 00:12:32
- Fight Disturbance: Underwood Bar, 50th/ Underwood Ave. Intoxicated white male was threatening to fight his brother, he left and came back. 00:20:32
- RT @CBSLA: WATCH LIVE: Police in #pursuit of vehicle on 134 freeway in Studio City area. https://t.co/YlTlULEW6J 00:23:32
- Assault: 2370 Fontenelle Blvd. Female was dragged by vehicle driven by male. 00:42:42
- Burglary in Progress: An unknown intoxicated 15 y/o white male is passed out on the floor in caller's bedroom. 00:49:43
- Fight Disturbance: Skybox, 6720 S 168th Street. Several callers says 5-10 people are getting fighty outside. 00:51:00
- RT @OfcTMarkowsky: Striking the curb while driving gets my attention. Being 2X the legal limit will get you to jail. #planahead #notworthit 01:06:24
- Caller to 911 says her neighbors threatened her. She is rambling on and on about unrelated issues and not responding to questions. #AAdam 01:17:54
- Shocked and dismayed that the guy who goes by the name "Bankroll" has felony warrants, weapons history, and is running from the cops. 01:23:03
- Down Person: 72nd/ Pacific Street. Driver slumped over the wheel in a dark pickup truck westbound
OFD: E53, M34 01:27:39
- Caller's dad's intoxicated, GF, a 55 y/o Asian female, is outside yelling and screaming with 3 males who are threatening to beat up the dad. 01:29:16
- Two intoxicated females who are vomiting in a Mitsubishi downtown and calling 911. #OldMarket 01:30:50
- RT @BillQueenComic: @MeanStreetsOMA If we guess how much money in his pocket can we keep it? 01:39:21
- Police requesting expedite backup to 6337 N 33rd Street 01:42:59
- RT @MatthewKeysLive: VIDEO: Southern California pursuit suspect strips naked at end of chase (KCBS/KCAL) https://t.co/i8aC8nSwuq 01:46:34
- Injury Accident: 70th/ Maple Street. Vehicle drove into a pole and is on fire.
OFD: E41, M41 02:21:44
- Injury Accident: 49th St/ Redick Ave. Vehicle drove into the ditch.
OFD: E21, M41 02:43:34
- RT @vatanKETV: Two intoxicated individuals crashed the rental car and fled the scene. 70th/Maple. Details @KETV https://t.co/eFKa8Gskwc 03:27:22
- Are we allowed to breathe? https://t.co/TxTyXC1Uoi 11:26:29
- RT @erinsorensen: @MeanStreetsOMA free silverware holder, 58th and Corby https://t.co/biPNqu9V2Y 11:27:21
- RT @toleary82: @OmahaFire385 @MeanStreetsOMA The awesome guys from#station77 improvising with a @cbshome yard sign after a crash https://t.… 11:27:53
- Guys, I've been informed that the McDonald's at 72nd/ Ames Ave is out of ketchup. Repeat, out of ketchup. 12:55:17
- RT @eaglegrrrl: Big emergency going down right now!! https://t.co/AMdCCfmCwV 13:34:24
- RT @Shorty_Mindy: Hey OPD car 764 #hotcops @MeanStreetsOMA @OmahaPolice we love you ???????????? 15:59:30
- Car Jacking: 37th and Erskine St. Anonymous caller says a White Mazda was taken from a white male and was last seen Eastbound on Lake St. 16:56:19
- Lots of #encrypted radio traffic today…
- Medic: "ETA 45 seconds"
Hospital: "Thhaaaannnkkkkssssss" 17:11:43
- Better not laugh… Might make too much noise! https://t.co/lpnMKfMd8o 19:48:41
- Medical Emergency: 455 N 10th St. CenturyLink Center.
Woman in her 40's is having heart problems.
OFD: M1 19:50:39
- RT @muscleg0d: @MeanStreetsOMA speed trap on 24th and F ???????? https://t.co/lXNG95YnvL 19:51:50
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Night speed enforcement. https://t.co/6n9axxcFrS 20:06:34
- Robbery Just Occurred: 2728 N 108th St. Suspect is a black male with a bandanna & a handgun. Last seen southbound through Whispering Hills 20:11:24
- RT @bbbbblusys: @MeanStreetsOMA dumpster fire just over the pedestrian bridge? https://t.co/W5DsjHLdtR 20:11:39
- RT @cmace64: @MeanStreetsOMA multiple OPD cars at the BK at 72 and Grover st. https://t.co/XoQ0Ha3QeT 20:13:31
- RT @bbbbblusys: @MeanStreetsOMA update: single fire truck took care of it https://t.co/o28KQqgU5M 20:19:50
- Armed Party: 12th and Cass St. A white male in green shirt and tan pants is armed with a handgun & fled from security Northbound on 12th St 20:27:34
- Injury Accident: 72nd and Omaha Trace St. Irvington VFD and Ponca Hills dual response. 20:35:10
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Mounted unit just did a traffic stop in old market. Yes, they can do that on a horse. *pic not from that stop https://t.c… 20:50:02
- Injury Accident: 30th & Curtis Ave. Single vehicle PI. Officers on scene advise 4-5 victims.
OFD: M41, M21, E22 21:29:08
- Medic dispatch is flooded tonight! 21:51:45
- Total of 6 transports from the Injury Accident at 30th and Curtis Ave. 2 Code 3's and 4 Code 2's. 21:59:40
- Something about 4 to 5 males lighting a porta potty on fire. 22:04:12
- Photos of the Injury Accident at 30th and Curtis Ave from our on scene reporters. https://t.co/iVIsl9zndd 22:07:30
- "20 to 30 people fighting in a church parking lot." 22:08:10
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Working a serious injury crash at 30&Curtis. Witness stated Camero failed to yield turn https://t.co/hHmwyyr8Tc 22:19:59
- RT @_KevinNelson: .@ThirdPlaceCASE , where is the snapchat vid of this —>> https://t.co/3GNjTZRWlw 22:28:12
- Midnight! 23:00:03
- Shots Fired: 46th and Ames.
Detected by @shotspotter 23:31:08
- RT @Jim_Phillips1: @MeanStreetsOMA Life preservers will be needed after 5am https://t.co/ng9T7Wv4Vq 23:32:36