- RT @omatrafficalert: Good morning from Flip! https://t.co/846JQzLSDZ 05:25:12
- RT @treesajo: Reverse t-boned in our own driveway as we backed out? Yep. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/gbIIyQPyVQ 06:20:27
- RT @Kayleee_Lynn: Drunk driver! Ran me off the road this morning! I called the cops. He's around 108th and Fort area! @MeanStreetsOMA https… 06:56:40
- Caller says her intoxicated ex BF, wearing no shirt and camo pants, is refusing to leave. #RelationshipGoals 08:21:17
- Caller to 911 says he may have received an injury from some sort of paranormal activity happening inside his house. He may also be on drugs. 08:36:50
- RT @AGuyNamedJoey: Good thing he has his shirt off so she can see him… And wait… It's 9am…. https://t.co/9EZoT1rQsF 08:37:46
- RT @Lukey_the_Poo: My dentist tried to murder my gums @MeanStreetsOMA 08:40:50
- Good luck with that! https://t.co/Lu4eHPNzyy 08:52:19
- No worries ConAgra #6, the fire alarm was caused by steam from some workers. 08:54:30
- Hide yo trees, hide yo leaves! ???? https://t.co/K4kgDcZ5sk 09:03:52
- Robbery: 118th/ W Dodge. Customer at Russell Speeders says he was robbed of $ and jewelry. 3 black males wearing bandanas and #hoodies fled. 09:09:55
- Omaha is getting its "child locked in a car" game on early today ☀️ 09:21:12
- RT @spoiled111: @MeanStreetsOMA @OmahaPolice @FRFOmaha OFD station 34 delivered. OPD southeast precinct and OFD stations 3, 31, & 33…he… 10:09:38
- RT @LIBerationKane: @MeanStreetsOMA Any info on what's going down at UNO Scott Village? Mobile crime lab and several police cars… 10:20:51
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Heat stroke is a serious medical emergency! Call 911 if a child locked in a car #BeatTheHeat https://t.co/GwdkzEc4kC http… 11:21:26
- RT @NEHumaneSociety: It’s HOT out there! Please take extra precautions to keep your pets safe: https://t.co/fKnyldabwe https://t.co/RO693g3… 11:31:47
- RT @McClureShane: @MeanStreetsOMA what's left off Oakview car fire yesterday. https://t.co/21xZhDYsqO 11:57:39
- Caller to 911 wants to make a police report about a suspicious census worker that came yesterday. 12:05:10
- RT @ChinhDoan: PROTECT YOUR PETS: @NEHumaneSociety treating this dog for heatstroke w/ internal temp of 107. She'll be OK. @KETV https://t.… 12:09:47
- Nice afternoon to be sitting on some steps drinking booze after having been kicked out of the pool earlier. ????☀ 12:38:16
- RT @JenJoy: Shhh my boss has no idea! https://t.co/RXK0l5Ll0r 12:42:07
- Caller is concerned about a bald white male who is yelling, ripping up flowers, and banging on store windows near 16th/ Harney Street. 12:47:43
- Possible Building Fire: Famous Dave's, 13015 Birch Drive 12:57:03
- RT @saltomaha: @MeanStreetsOMA #fire #bbq famous Daves 129th and Maple. https://t.co/BcstGzwPXM 13:01:25
- Working Fire: Famous Dave's, 13015 Birch Drive. Natural Gas fed fire on the outside near bbq smoker, some extension inside. 13:03:25
- RT @FireRescueOmaha: @FireRescueOmaha Gas line burning at famous daves WORKING FIRE 13:07:31
- RT @saltomaha: @MeanStreetsOMA smoker caught fire and then the gas line. 4 engines, 1 ambulance, fire chief responded. https://t.co/7zsFhX… 13:08:33
- RT @ShakeN_Bake82: @MeanStreetsOMA fire at the Famous Dave's near 132nd and Maple (30 seconds of a 3 minute video) https://t.co/hmnQNVaSiE 13:12:56
- Famous Dave's update:
-fire extended into inside walls, is under control
-OFD has shut off gas supply at meter, still need MUD and OPPD 13:16:29
- RT @joelschafer: @MeanStreetsOMA 120 St by the German American Society is a 35 mph zone. Just reminding everyone. ???????? 13:22:06
- Fire at Famous Dave's near 130/ W Maple is under control, appears to have started around outside smoker, fed by gas. https://t.co/ovxTp1HXSG 13:27:30
- RT @FireRescueOmaha: @MeanStreetsOMA building still full of smoke venting the building 13:29:05
- RT @DonWOWT: Looks like the fire at Famous Dave's is contained. Crews still on scene @WOWT6News https://t.co/ACwU4T9a9e 13:31:05
- RT @_Sabs_Brina: @MeanStreetsOMA just a normal day at famous daves https://t.co/uPsyfUMivP 13:34:42
- Famous Dave's update, 132/Maple. Fire is under control, gas is shut off at meter, MUD is digging looking for the main gas shut off valve. 13:39:55
- RT @DomBrockhaus: Famous Dave's @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/GFprEyu58z 13:49:03
- Rodney is having a disturbance with a known person that walked into his residence and took his tools. 13:52:20
- Injury Accident: 10387 Pacific Street
OFD: E52, M52 14:00:03
- Cop: "Can you see if the dad has any wet wipes and can come down and clean this kid up? He's covered in chocolate." #omahascanner 14:03:04
- Nice afternoon to be walking around in the street with a bottle of vodka and yelling a at female. 14:14:08
- Intoxicated male is threatening the pawn shop staff, sez he's gonna shoot em up 14:30:16
- Famous Dave's update: MUD still unsure if they have the gas completely shut off, they are gonna put a gauge on it. OFD holding all units. 14:31:22
- Updated blog post on the Famous Dave's fire with tweets/vids/pics and other deets:
https://t.co/WgiPhuh64v https://t.co/T4y085Dd1u 14:41:55
- RT @pewterpower70: @MeanStreetsOMA
Customer Service: That will ship tomorrow
Me: Are you sure about that?
Customer Service: Well, that's wh… 14:42:27
- Several calls for homeless folks who are suffering from possible heat exposure. Cops are wondering if any cooling stations are open. 14:47:29
- RT @joelschafer: So nearly 2 hours after Famous Dave's caught fire from a natural gas leak, the fire is out but MUD still can't fully shut… 14:57:33
- MUD working near the Famous Dave's fire this afternoon, looks like a digging operation. https://t.co/5b2bL9oQOn 15:04:24
- Injury Accident: I-680 / W Center Rd, southbound. Vehicle roll over
OFD: E60, M56 15:08:10
- RT @clnovoa: .@MeanStreetsOMA Speed trap (or a NST just hanging out in the medium) between N 72nd & Irvington Rd/Blair exits 15:08:44
- Possible River Rescue: 13th and Missouri Avenue. Pot County says a white male, no shirt, 20s, jumped from the Vets Bridge. 15:13:48
- Injury Accident: 96th/ Q Street. Airbags deployed
OFD: E61, M65 15:18:24
- ???? https://t.co/CLkdyPF9NS 15:27:51
- Missouri River Rescue update: Witness saw a guy with a bike jump onto a catwalk, not in the water. He may have rode away on his bike. 15:31:37
- Update from Famous Dave's fire: MUD has dug up the gas line and capped it off. OFD will be returning crews to service in about 15 minutes. 15:32:29
- RT @erinsorensen: BEST LEMONADE STAND EVER! Thanks @emma_pfeifer! (cc: @MeanStreetsOMA) https://t.co/Xtki7qD4ff 15:38:46
- RT @saltomaha: @MeanStreetsOMA fire crew have now begun work on the roof and removed the exterior material to expose walls. 15:39:09
- RT @emma_pfeifer: @emma_pfeifer @FireRescueOmaha @OmahaPolice @MeanStreetsOMA @OmahaFire385 They saw the likes and RT. We are prepared http… 15:43:59
- Assault in Progress: Tudor Heights, 3535 N 107th Plaza. Caller says a male is on the ground getting beat up by 5-6 people. 15:45:29
- Cops setting up perimeter, requesting K9 for suspect bedded down in a thicket near 28th/S Street – Southside Terrace @OPDABLE1 is #THPTHPTHP 15:49:30
- RT @erinsorensen: And yes, I found out about a lemonade stand via Twitter and visited. YOLO, they say. (h/t to @MeanStreetsOMA) 15:51:54
- RT @MagicStig: Possible free mattress on east bound Dodge. @MeanStreetsOMA #tiedownsmatter https://t.co/RSlcWWULpS 15:59:55
- Suspect who was hiding from cops near Southside Terrace is in custody. Medics requested for male who is suffering from a TASER deployment. 16:08:47
- RT @OmahaSalArmy: Community cooling centers are open today to give a break from the extreme heat. Locations and times: https://t.co/T1cjHJZ… 16:09:36
- RT @cprudhon: 5 car accident on i680 near pacific. Good job folks. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/LtpxJd5CtY 16:11:41
- Disturbance: Miller Park Swimming Pool, 2725 Redick Ave. Staff says 6-7 kids ages 9-12 y/o are outside harassing people & refusing to leave. 16:14:36
- RT @drewfraber: @MeanStreetsOMA 144 and Maple https://t.co/FCHSPUVWIQ 16:30:35
- RT @nsocwx: @MeanStreetsOMA major road buckle at 145th and Maple 16:30:46
- RT @ReiverJake: I can't wait to build my own course! #Excitebike! @DrewFaber @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/qydlfTthrn 16:37:58
- RT @TonyVacanti: @drewfraber @MeanStreetsOMA Just looks like a normal Omaha street to me #taxeswellspent 16:38:04
- RT @Omaha_Ace: @MeanStreetsOMA a tire just flew down 80 EB @ 84th and may have hit several cars! 16:49:15
- Injury Accident: 84th and Grover St.
3 vehicles involved.
OFD: M52, E30 16:49:56
- RT @AsianJoeEvans: @MeanStreetsOMA Bad time of the day for train cars to be park on the rails near 144th and F. https://t.co/IhmcaFiVzH 16:51:06
- RT @TheRealWJF4: Perfect weather to be a naked man running along the tree line in Elmwood park right by UNO campus. @MeanStreetsOMA 16:52:55
- RT @SwearingenDave: @MeanStreetsOMA Traffic signal at 156th and Pepperwood is jacked up! #heatismessingwitheverything 17:10:21
- Police making it a 4 way stop until the city can fix it.
#HeatWaveOMA https://t.co/0PzhSDaGRg 17:11:09
- Makes for a great bicycle ramp!
#HeatwaveOMA https://t.co/VhtsyTIRo3 17:15:13
- Vehicle Fire: I-80 Westbound just East of L St.
OFD: E52 17:19:47
- RT @WadeLux: OPD figuring out how Impala ended up against the Family Fare Supermarket near Saddle Creek and Cuming. @action3news https://t.… 17:42:47
- Injury Accident: 42nd and Center St. Southbound lanes just South
MAT Bus vs Car.
OFD: E33, M34 17:47:09
- RT @i_am_schaft: Helpful info for #HeatwaveOMA https://t.co/EKcKgFDMC9 17:57:27
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: It's 95° out. Good time to stand outside for a few hours in the sun on perimeter & chase a suspect through a wooded area.… 17:57:50
- Caller took all the pain pills that were in the bottle prescribed to her today. 18:09:59
- "Stop and check for a vehicle with 4 male occupants that threw a water balloon at another vehicle." 18:18:10
- Assault: 87th and Boyd St.
12 people are fighting with shovels.
OFD: E42, M42 18:27:35
- RT @dreamsunwind0: My son confessed he used to spray squirt guns at Taco Bell drive thru employees. Sadly that was before @MeanStreetsOMA 18:43:19
- RT @jeffgarretryan: @MeanStreetsOMA near 110th and giles https://t.co/fYpC9ljZZ0 19:12:02
- Injury Accident & Ruptured Gas Line: Near 82nd and Crown Point Ave.
OFD: E41, T41, B4, M41 and MUD 19:15:14
- RT @JerMaskel: BREAKING: Crews tell me concrete buckle will likely NOT be fixed for Fri AM commute. AVOID EB Maple @ 145th. @KETV https://t… 19:16:50
- #HeatwaveOMA ish https://t.co/abiemDwcff 19:49:50
- Sounds like some kind of river rescue or car accident in the area.
CBFD on scene and @OPDABLE1 over head assisting https://t.co/3etY4e5kcb 20:28:46
- RT @fccgage13: @MeanStreetsOMA @OPDABLE1 https://t.co/VhezhXiilP 20:36:28
- RT @senor_andy: @MeanStreetsOMA crash at 156th and Pepperwood Drive https://t.co/1N6XIN599G 20:42:27
- Injury Accident at 156th and Pepperwood Dr.
2 patients and a second medic requested. https://t.co/9Bkqjxdqgr 20:43:00
- Robbery In Progress: 1500 N 24th St. Family Dollar
Caller says the suspect is a black male with a red bandanna ran Southbound. 20:49:16
- RT @allstar496: @MeanStreetsOMA 63rd and blondo https://t.co/3kJ6YEDyfp 20:53:07
- Sounds like a pretty good bar fight at Tanner's. OPD requested expedited backup. They are Signal 88 now. 21:08:22
- Make an Investigation: Area of 28th and Spencer.
Command car requesting additional officers to assist at the scene. 21:24:28
- FYI: If you own a business & don't answer when 911 calls the fire department might use the master key to get in! https://t.co/CGtWG6AE1t 21:27:34
- RT @WOWT6News: BREAKING: A Douglas County Sheriff's deputy was injured Thursday following a head-on crash. https://t.co/sp5qoEw6rL 21:28:10
- OFD is flooded with calls right now… Dispatch just yelled at everyone to hold their traffic…
- Lots of NSP traffic stops in Omaha right now! ???? 21:37:27
- RT @joelschafer: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/slBVhDauVT 21:42:48
- Rolling Disturbance/ Armed Party: Area of 39th and Fort St. A person in a white minivan shot at the caller who is on a motorcycle. 21:49:40
- Injury Accident: 40th and Cuming St.
OFD: M21, E5 21:59:13
- Nice night to be a Douglas County Sheriff and lock yourself out of your vehicle. ???? 22:01:58
- More proactive policing taking place tonight in Elmwood Park. 22:02:06
- "Attention all Omaha Fire personnel, hospital of choice is suspended until further notice" 22:02:39
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Tons of reports for perimeter arrest tonight. 1 Suspect. Robbery, 2x Attempted Robbery, Theft, & Obstructing. #Hide&SeekC… 22:03:03
- Vehicle Fire: Village Inn 3839 N 138th St.
OFD: E78 22:17:57
- 5-6 juvenile males and females playing chicken with the trains on the bridge. 22:23:42
- Shooting: Near Fontenelle Blvd and Larimore ave
OFD: M21, T21 22:25:16
- Injury Accident: 30th and Dodge St.
Auto vs Pedestrian. Caller says someone is laying in the street and thinks he has been hit.
OFD: M1, E? 22:35:21
- OPD trying to find cars to go to UNMC in anticipation for crowd control. 22:42:03
- RT @joelschafer: .@Jean_Stothert THIS! You are putting officers lives at risk. Not enough officers & shift change is Wild West. https://t… 22:44:27
- Shots Fired: 41st and Fort St.
In the backyard per @shotspotter 22:48:08
- Midnight! 23:00:04
- RT @CHRISBURBACH: @OWHCrime I think there was a crash at 40th & Cuming https://t.co/uGUCxE0XD7 23:11:20
- RT @bobbyemt: Shooting scene 42&Larimore. OPD investigating https://t.co/fEu28bcXzB 23:11:33
- RT @KassieLNelson: After following @MeanStreetsOMA I'm now extremely weary of driving on the interstate & going out after dark. Crazy peopl… 23:13:51
- Never did hear if the guy got back into his car… https://t.co/oUzISy4P55 23:14:46
- "Call came in about 2 hours ago. I'll call back and see if they still need us."
"You can disregard they left." 23:17:25
- Two jackasses on motorcycles are racing up and down 56th/ Western Ave and Happy Hollow Blvd area. 23:39:21
- RT @bobbyemt: Shooting scene 4236 Larimore. One victim code3 to UNMC. Suspect in custody.OPD on scene https://t.co/rPRlR2Ls5k 23:40:09
- RT @joelschafer: This guy… a thousand times, this guy https://t.co/S0MykpolVK 23:44:26
- Foot pursuit in the Old Market, 10th/ Douglas Street, suspect is a black male, red shirt, blue jeans. Police expediting backup. 23:50:09
- Crowd Disturbance: 15th/ Farnam St. Caller says a crowd of people are running around assaulting the security guards with pepper spray. 23:58:35