- Midnight! 00:00:00
- .@OmahaPolice Traffic Investigators Release Initial Information Regarding Officer Involved Personal Injury Accident… https://t.co/eBG1WiuEqK 00:18:11
- RT @AllysonDixie: Maple at keystone closed both directions @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/kMdocYNp7k 08:36:54
- RT @MrsFeilner: It’s not even snowing yet! WTF DODGE ST! 🤦🏼♀️ @MeanStreetsOMA 08:37:14
- RT @tim_bowes: @AllysonDixie @MeanStreetsOMA Closer look at daycare van. https://t.co/7VZVFJ8LtF 09:06:43
- RT @TheREALTParkin: @MeanStreetsOMA 85th and Cass https://t.co/lAMXNAzWPD 09:06:54
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: WB Maple St at Keystone Dr is closed due to personal injury 3 vehicle accident involving a child care van. 4 children 1-4… 09:30:15
- RT @OPDLTOetter: @MeanStreetsOMA He’s been LOCATED in Fort Dodge, Iowa. Long way from home, but safe. Thank you all for the assistance. 10:53:05
- Y'all better start doing the snow dance cause I want 16 inches… https://t.co/tAdGLzs0KM 10:55:44
- RT @OPDOfcMartinez: At the academy today assisting the lateral class with felony traffic stop scenarios. One of the most dangerous parts of… 11:01:31
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: Maple Street is re-opened! 11:28:42
- RT @KathyBelcastro: Thanks for cookies yesterday –they were delicious ! We appreciate all you. #nothelpingthediet https://t.co/G6qpC0kjTl 11:30:33
- .@OmahaPolice Traffic Investigators Release Information Regarding Wednesday Morning DUI Auto vs Pedestrian Crash At… https://t.co/lSFn4OXvR9 12:49:46
- RT @OmahaFire385: Did you know every 45 minutes a child is treated in the ER for a TV tipping over related injury? Keep your family protect… 13:05:48
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: .@OmahaPolice Traffic Investigators Release Initial Information Regarding Officer Involved Personal Injury Accident Tue… 13:24:51
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Video: @OmahaPolice Searching For Suspect After Armed Robbery Of Bucky's At 6003 Center St. Saturday, January 6th, 2018… 13:25:28
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: You Can Also Report Abandoned Vehicles And Other Issues Online At:
Or On Mobile At:
- Alert 1: Eppley Airfield, 4501 Abbot Drive, plane has pressurization issues and is 15 minutes out. OPD responding. 14:22:28
- No further information given. Private aircraft and it has landed per radar. https://t.co/w1irTMzPtW in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:24:06
- Injury Accident: 33rd/Seward ST., B2 was involved in a MVA enroute to a house fire OFD: M5, E21 14:35:07
- RT @MotherMandii: @MeanStreetsOMA Accident with fire department https://t.co/D2fU5pS361 14:35:13
- House Fire: 3510 Seward St.
Working Fire in the roof.
OFD: E22, E34, E?, T34, T21, M24, M34, B4, B3, R33, LA30, S1, FIB
TAC: 4 14:48:04
- Fire crews having difficulty hitting the fire. Heavy fire from the roof threatening the exposure. Need a hose lin… https://t.co/zvx9KATdq9 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:50:47
- E21 self responded from the PI to the house fire without telling dispatch… in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:51:31
- 10 minutes into the working fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:51:45
- RT @kfabnews: Battalion Chief vehicle involved in crash at 33rd and Seward while responding to house fire. https://t.co/r0yBdTw6mh 14:56:32
- M5 enroute to Lil Creighton Code 2 with a 66 y/o female. Only complaint is pain from the seatbelt. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:59:32
- M21 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 2 with a 48 y/o restrained male driver involved in a crash. Just wants to be evaluated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:00:27
- Crews still attacking the fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:01:03
- RT @kfabnews: Firefighters attacking the flames at 35th and Seward https://t.co/igNq2oItMF 15:01:27
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: This little doggy was found by a person we ban & bared today near 47th & Lafayette. Now at humane society and needs some… 15:01:36
- 20 minutes into the working fire. Command requesting Fire Car 2.
OFD: FC2 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:02:03
- Missing: 48th and Center St.
Staff reports a 5 y/o hispanic female in a grey sweatshirt and black pants ran away an… https://t.co/m4OSCwDZXo 15:08:13
- Command reports the fire is under control at this time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:08:59
- RT @Beer_Me_Bro: Seems like a very reasonable policy. https://t.co/Pygzx6hxlG 15:09:34
- RT @jimmy2dogz: @MeanStreetsOMA No pursuit Wednesday 15:13:33
- RT @OmahaFireDept: Here are some great winter reminders and safety tips to review! If you have to drive tomorrow, remember to buckle up, sl… 15:17:04
- RT @ke11yjae: @MeanStreetsOMA This happened with my son once. They can “pursue” until the child leaves school grounds. Then they have to ca… 15:18:56
- Sounds like the missing child was located in the area by a citizen. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:19:32
- Injury Accident: 16th and John J Pershing Drive.
OFD: M21, E23 15:22:52
- RT @OPDLtLeavitt: Let me start with disclaimer that this view is my own…If a 5 yo sneaks out of the house we consider if child neglect ch… 15:26:57
- RT @OPDLtLeavitt: ……..Calling the police isn't doing enough. We aren't everywhere and in the minutes it takes us to get in the area any… 15:31:29
- Primary searches are all clear. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:38:40
- Somebody set off the fire alarms at Mercy High School. 🔥🚨🔥🚨
- RT @Jean_Stothert: Forecasts call for rain, freezing rain & sleet, snow, strong winds, rapidly falling temps. Travel Thursday AM will be da… 16:25:12
- WINNER WINNER!
The first person to ask us if school has been canceled: https://t.co/WOgvZgmGd3 16:29:23
- RT @BellevueSchools: Due to the forecasted weather, Bellevue Public Schools & @BPS_Lied will be closed on Thursday 1/11/18. Consolidated Ki… 16:51:53
- RT @jsutfin: Please see special announcement regarding school tomorrow, January 11, 2018. https://t.co/qZLMdqBi7X 16:52:22
- RT @OmahaPubSchool: Due to the inclement weather forecast for tomorrow, Omaha Public Schools is canceling school and all school-related act… 16:53:40
- RT @AndrewRikli: Hello PLCS students and staff, enjoy Snow Day #1. No school on Thursday, January 11. Be safe! https://t.co/bFCpzFoEYG 16:55:13
- RT @RalstonSchools: RPS Families: Because of the inclement weather forecasted, Ralston Public Schools will be CLOSED on THURSDAY, JANUARY 1… 17:03:01
- RT @twneitzke: Snow Day! https://t.co/lky0uwutJS 17:11:45
- Accident Alert: @OmahaPolice No Longer Responding To Property Damage Accidents. Move To A Safe Location, Exchange… https://t.co/3SnCcSJia7 17:12:09
- RT @SkuttCatholic: Attention SkyHawk students, the dance team would like to tell you an official announcement regarding school tomorrow. ht… 17:16:34
- RT @douga3m: Ice cream man running through the neighborhood in January…the night before a snow storm. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/qyAcDj… 17:18:52
- Signal 5 @uhaul pickup truck fled from police in the Northeast Precinct. Non pursuit.
- RT @Westside66: NO SCHOOL Thursday January 11 due to winter weather. Families and staff, please check email for more details regarding Club… 17:45:00
- Injury Accident: East Locust and Abbott Drive
Pedestrian vs. vehicle.
OFD: M5, E22 18:08:49
- Photos From Afternoon House Fire Near 35th & Seward St. That Left 2 Omaha Firefighters With Minor Injuries. https://t.co/syjvIpMPu9 18:19:17
- https://t.co/ymwy8VXkYQ in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:20:11
- https://t.co/vYH1keMAUz in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:20:46
- M5 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 3 TCC with a male pedestrian hit by a vehicle head on at 25 MPH. Patient is unresponsive. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:25:30
- https://t.co/GpFxwbFRi1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:35:44
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: @MeanStreetsOMA Second bad car v ped crash today. Let’s pay attention people! 18:40:36
- Traffic Investigators on scene. Traffic restrictions in place. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:54:05
- RT @OPDK9TYE: Just getting belly rubs while mom eats dinner. #OPD https://t.co/afHhiTZMmi 19:01:49
- More Photos Of @OmahaFireDept
Operating At The Scene Of A Afternoon House Fire Near 35th & Seward St. https://t.co/unwyUJn8yS 19:16:38
- RT @joelschafer: A firefighter named Burns… https://t.co/qB1UclIVQI 19:20:01
- Shots Fired: 92nd and Blondo St.
Officer in the area reporting hearing a single gunshot to the West of his location. 19:24:30
- #ProTip This is why you watch the car in front of you and not the pretty fire or the big truck with flashing lights… https://t.co/hBMovseTD4 19:26:49
- Caller to 911 says his neighbors were evicted and now they were back destroying the property with 4 wheelers. They… https://t.co/OO1vPnfVgf 19:31:43
- RT @Jean_Stothert: As of now, Waste Management plans Thursday residential collections as usual. They'll re-evaluate in the morning. 19:35:07
- Caller to 911 says she had a stereo thrown threw her window.
- Robbery: Burger King. 2912 Dodge St.
3 black males involved in a strong armed robbery left in a gold car last seen SB on I-480. 19:58:09
- RT @Creighton: Creighton University will be closed tomorrow, Jan. 11, due to inclement weather. 20:51:00
- RT @arndtjc: @MeanStreetsOMA “Meeeeaaannnn streeeeets” is the new “woorrrrrllllllldddstarrrrrr” 20:53:33
- RT @UNOmaha: Jan. 11, 2018: All on-campus classes and activities have been canceled. Additional details: https://t.co/pvVWuRX5YG 20:56:17
- RT @NWSOmaha: Rain showers will continue aheadof a cold front moving through the area this evening. https://t.co/W6GnpT36dm 21:00:34
- Stocking up the @MeanStreetsOMA bunker for the impending storm.
Supply ideas? https://t.co/ZTiyByslL5 21:11:10
- Caller found a bullet in her house that was shot at 2 days ago.
- Injury Accident: 144th and Arbor St.
At least 4 cars involved.
OFD: E56, M56 21:30:21
- Per police there are no injuries and fire can cancel. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:32:39
- RT @NWSOmaha: Sorry snow lovers, latest models have taken a strong shift to the southeast. However hazardous travel conditions still expect… 21:37:17
- Robbery, Midtown Cinema, 3201 Farnam Street. Strong arm robbery, they say a male took a female's phone while threatening violence. 22:32:54
- The ED patient needs the police to check her well-being because she believes her banana was injected with blood. #OmahaScanner 23:03:12
- …A whole city full of bored, middle, high school, and college students with nothing to do, on social media, and d… https://t.co/xQ9WRFEaOS 23:08:18
- They say a 55 y/o heavy-set white male wearing a red Husker cap and FedEx pants barged into the closed bathroom, cu… https://t.co/MyH38nZlDU 23:15:25
- RT @thefirstbrat12: @MeanStreetsOMA Poopin his pants no doubt. Walmart is just a few blocks away!!! 23:16:32
- Caller to 911 says a male is arguing with her male neighbor Cowboy near the front entrance. #OmahaScanner 23:26:01
- Cop, interrogative: "Is Cowboy his name or just his appearance?"
Dispatch: "We believe it is his name."
Cop: "Clear on Cowboy." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:28:15
- A perfect visual representation of rush hour in Omaha. Turn up the sound and wait for it…. https://t.co/c04m0V1IyB 23:42:19
- Caller to 911 says the bar manager is doing cocaine and weed at the bar. #OmahaScanner 23:45:12
- TACO BELL MIDTOWN ALERT LEVEL CHARLIE REPEAT CHARLIE https://t.co/P5sjMlmHQ6 23:49:37
- RT @marqmanner: Snow day! https://t.co/VNSTATXp2l 23:53:51