- Midnight! 00:00:00
- #ProTip when drag racing in front of the police make sure you are not the slowest vehicle… Also it usually helps… https://t.co/YbZw9AUBv1 00:31:23
- MIP: 63rd and Sprague St.
Caller says there is a party in the area with 50+ juveniles drinking. 01:15:00
- Pursuit: Pine Tree Apartments. 103rd and Hamilton St.
NSP was in vehicle pursuit of a 2011 black Jeep Compass plat… https://t.co/cYAV0WKbRh 01:19:52
- Enough cars on scene. Reason for the pursuit was traffic. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:26:01
- The building where they believe they saw the suspect run into is surrounded. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:30:15
- RT @joelschafer: @MeanStreetsOMA Issue a warrant guys… https://t.co/rPqenDT6xW 01:38:54
- OPD turning the incident over to NSP. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:46:20
- RT @luvshuskers: @MeanStreetsOMA Pine Tree Apartments being Pine Tree-ish. https://t.co/kYcCej6MWi 01:47:17
- A Code 4 party was discovered inside a vehicle by police at Mt. Vernon Gardens 6011 S 13th Street.
- Somebody had their car stolen from Baxter Arena during the UNO hockey game last night.
- Jackson Tower at 600 S 27th Street being Jackson Tower at 600 S 27th Street 02:38:09
- Injury Accident: US 275 & Cornhusker Ave, Southbound, multiple patients involved and a wrong-way driver. 03:04:28
- They need northbound shut down to 1 lane in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:05:25
- RT @casanovaaah: @MeanStreetsOMA sister called this in. Car going north in the southbound lanes hit another car head on. No brakes applied… 03:05:42
- Injury Accident: JFK Freeway SB & Chandler Road. Multiple victims involved. 03:17:03
- Sounds like it was a wrong-way driver in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:19:08
- RT @OfcFMatyja_PPD: Avoid Highway 75 at Chandler will be shut down for awhile for a personal injury accident. 03:21:56
- Two patients transported to NMC code 2 TCC, one patient code 4 on scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:40:54
- One patient deceased on scene. Two patients, including a mother and child, transported to NMC code 2 TCC via Bellev… https://t.co/j1uQWzqMIv 03:43:14
- RT @itsboofee: @MeanStreetsOMA I unfortunately witnessed the whole thing. Very sad, wish there was more I could do. 😔 04:35:00
- RT @hawkfan23: @MeanStreetsOMA Unreal how many accidents/deaths that have occurred on this stretch recently. 04:46:36
- RT @SCSODepHovick: Avoid the area @MeanStreetsOMA @551CARS https://t.co/VvrgEPvw0J 05:14:19
- RT @waxyboymom: Slow traffic on I-80 W. Right before I-L-Q split. Looks like car was on fire. @MeanStreetsOMA @omatrafficalert https://t.co… 11:45:33
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: On 1-13-1933 @OFD1860 Battalion Chief Homer Howes lost his life while fighting a fire. He was the first of two fire fig… 11:45:40
- RT @guzzimane: @MeanStreetsOMA 144th & N https://t.co/3LoQTj5cAL 11:45:46
- Structure Fire: 5015 S 33rd St
Working Fire in an abandoned warehouse. Crews evacuated twice due to a 5 inch suppl… https://t.co/YMVdb4HDI4 11:57:27
- R33 advising that there may be a respiratory hazard due to a large amount of refrigerant that may be left inside. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:00:46
- 20 minutes into the working fire. Crews have completely replaced the failed supply line and are preparing to make entry. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:02:19
- Crews have lost water supply for a third time. Crews ordered to evacuate. E34 is stretching a brand new supply li… https://t.co/136yuWqGas in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:06:17
- Crews meeting to discuss a strategy to attack the fire. B5 has also responded.
OFD: B5 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:10:03
- Heavy smoke is venting from the structure. Crews report fire is also venting from the B Side. https://t.co/wPeQM60Oa9 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:11:50
- Command requesting a rep be contacted. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:12:41
- 30 minutes into the working fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:13:53
- Safety is recommending a Second Alarm. Crews working on moving apparatus around to hit the fire from outside. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:19:06
- Collapse zone being established. Crews still working on getting the apparatus set up for an exterior attack. TAC 5 is also in use. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:28:26
- House Fire: Hoctor Blvd and A St.
Call for a house fire on the corner.
OFD: E30, E5, E1, T1, M3, B4, B2, E60 (RIT)
TAC: 6 12:43:50
- Fire on the deck with communication to the interior. House is abandoned. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:44:26
- E60 (RIT) has been released for another house fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:44:51
- 1 hour into the working fire. Crews still working on establishing a water supply. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:46:59
- Salvation Army canteen requested. Also a MAT bus has been requested for rehab purposes. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:51:06
- Fire is knocked down at this time. Crews checking for extension. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:53:36
- Injured Party: 24th and P St.
E61 taking a road trip to East Omaha.
OFD: M1, E61 12:55:14
- Some crews will be making an interior attack shortly. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:55:37
- Hospital of Choice has been suspended until further notice.
- Fire Investigator requested. Command holding all companies with the exception of B4. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:57:18
- Station Moveup: E60 to Station 31 13:02:12
- Firecar 2 A is on scene. Crews advising that they mostly have burning insulation that has dropped down onto the 1st and 2nd floor. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:03:17
- Smoke conditions are improving. https://t.co/SI3qpBrtaN in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:10:29
- FC10 has been contacted and is calling in additional Investigators. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:14:45
- Station Moveup: E5 to Station 3. 13:17:05
- Station Moveup: E53 at Station 30.
T61 at Station 31. 13:42:17
- MAT bus is on scene. Salvation Army is enroute. Crews have an odor of natural gas inside. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:43:23
- Station Moveup: E78 at Station 42 13:46:56
- I haven't heard this big of a cluster fuck since the last OFD cluster fuck.
- Station Moveup: E24 at Station 33. 13:51:04
- Structure Fire: 3710 N 106th Plaza.
Working fire with a party trapped.
OFD: E42, E43, E61, E78, T78, T41, M41, M78, B2, B7, LA30, FC11, FC12 14:23:42
- RT @Miranda_Uhing: @MeanStreetsOMA just north of 108th and maple, I believe Tudor heights… https://t.co/SlUAaQEGAB 14:23:58
- Crews have heavy smoke and flames on approach. Hitting it with the deck gun. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:25:19
- Medic needed for a female that jumped from a 2nd story window. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:26:10
- M78 at patient and needs a driver. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:30:25
- T53 replaced T41. Crews establishing water supply. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:33:30
- Possible gas fed fire. Vent hole cut. The stairs have collapsed. Majority of the fire has been knocked down. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:40:28
- Command getting a PAR. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:40:46
- Roof division has fire venting from the holes in the roof. Hose line being brought to the roof. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:42:11
- Gas has been secured. Utilities requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:42:40
- M78 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 2 TCC with a 33 y/o female who jumped from a 2nd story window. Patient has a broken leg and wrist. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:56:53
- Primary search of the structure is all clear. Crews performing overhaul. R33 is also on location. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:57:57
- Red Cross enroute. 40 minutes into the working fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:11:22
- Salvation Army is also enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:19:39
- "Party keeps asking if this is the real 911."
- OFD crews beginning to return to service and to their normal territory after 3 large fires and a high call load this afternoon. 15:49:22
- Dispatch inquiring if the fire is under control as they never heard an under control given. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:19:14
- Structure Fire: 31st and Q St.
Structure Fire with persons possibly trapped.
OFD: E3, E31, E33, T1, T31, M31, M1, B1, B3, R33
TAC: 4 16:47:43
- E31 has heavy smoke and flames on approach. Setting up command and attacking. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:48:11
- Command reports this is a large single story occupancy. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:48:54
- RT @OPDABLE1: Checking the Elkhorn and Platte Rivers for ice-dams and flooding issues.. all clear so far. https://t.co/oEZ3ClGbPt 16:49:22
- CAD recommend a dual response from Bellevue T21 however they are unavailable. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:50:22
- E31 attacking the fire. T31 searching. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:51:39
- All occupants are out of the structure. This is a working fire.
OFD: LA30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:52:32
- T1 throwing up the ladders. E31 reports fire is under control. Primary search is all clear. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:54:23
- Fire Relief: 3710 N 106th Plaza
B7 needs an engine for fire relief.
OFD: E52 https://t.co/pnwMhN1Mjj 16:56:10
- Crews still have fire in the Northeast corner. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:57:35
- Gas has been secured to the structure. Utilities requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:59:14
- RT @JustAngeFC: If you are just checking into @MeanStreetsOMA today, your cliff notes are…Omaha is on fire today and not in the sassy kin… 17:05:51
- RT @OPDABLE1: Omaha Fire is call to call today… this fire is near 31st and Q Street https://t.co/wRlft7qGHK 17:06:04
- Fire is under control. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:06:35
- Exact address is 3112 Q St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:08:35
- Crews beginning to take up from the scene of the fire. https://t.co/MgSh8CCRVW in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:19:26
- RT @OPDABLE1: Possibly armed moving disturbance suspect located and being detained. https://t.co/zcHhvmfVO3 17:21:13
- Photos from the scene of a Personal Injury Accident at 33rd and Q Street: https://t.co/u3CKTbetpG 18:07:41
- RT @LukeAzverde: Frozen #Omaha firefighters working a commercial fire at 31st and Q. https://t.co/u5fXGWv2qy 21:33:41
- Injury Accident: 42nd & Valley Street. Caller says accident involving a drunk driver and a baby.
OFD: E33, M31 22:42:01
- No injuries, property damage only, OPD will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:44:50
- RT @OPDABLE1: 58% of our job is inventing new ways to spill coffee in the helicopter 22:50:13
- Oh Irvington Walmart… 😬 https://t.co/ABOWDhVRr5 22:52:32
- Non pursuit: 89th & Burt Street. White 1998 Econoline Van last seen fleeing the area. 23:00:51
- They burnt their fries on the 9th floor of Jackson Tower, 600 S 27th Street. 🍟🔥🚒🚒🚒 23:06:32
- Caller to 911 says she has electricity surging through her house, and people have been coming in and out, and they… https://t.co/gaVYfTodvG 23:46:51
- RT @EricGardner91: Idk why Omaha doesn’t have a #livepd person https://t.co/eBJPGw9Wxk 23:48:21
- RT @SCSO_Percifield: #BREAKING – Please help @SarpySheriff identify this robbery suspect and vehicle from a robbery at the @scooterscoffee… 23:53:27
- RT @kaylasea_: Omaha should be on Live PD. it’s way more interesting than what I’ve been watching for the last three hours. https://t.co/Hf… 23:58:54