- Midnight! 00:00:01
- RT @kevinkugler: The ban was bogus and I will stand here until someone corrects this error. https://t.co/YjRfkOr4m7 00:06:12
- A 911 call for a male refusing to leave Sonic, 4565 Cuming Street. 00:09:53
- What you might expect to be happening in a Mega Saver parking lot at this time of the morning ? 00:16:17
- Caller to 911 says his mother and ex GF assaulted him and took the child, they fled the area in a Dodge Durango. 00:26:12
- A 27 year old male has overdosed on too many Ambien pills and alcohol, Grandridge Apartments, 5400 N 100th Plaza, 00:29:08
- Can we get a tower light check please? 00:32:55
- Runaway kids of Omaha: There is like a huge ice storm headed towards Omaha right now, so maybe, you know… STAY HOME??? ?⛸ 00:41:20
- RT @fourtotheside: @MeanStreetsOMA If you don't get out now, you'll be stuck with Mom until Tuesday. 00:42:31
- Uncooperative juveniles calling 911 for a 16 y/o female having a seizure, but everyone is refusing to provide 911 with any information. 00:49:44
- RT @frankiemacd: i am a international celebrity and a lot of people from all over the world are talking about me. 01:06:47
- Her husband is refusing to leave #domestic 01:10:58
- Her husband is threatening to drive the vehicle off the bridge in the area 01:17:10
- Caller to 911 says her 33 y/o son is bipolar, at the front door, and refusing to leave. Benson Tower, 5900 NW Radial Hwy 01:28:39
- Three lights on the tower ??? 01:30:35
- A disturbance on the 10th floor of the hotel, security is on the way up. DoubleTree, 1616 Dodge Street. 01:36:26
- Stolen black Dodge Ram pickup fleeing from cops, I-80 westbound from 72nd Street westbound. 02:09:41
- "They fired three shots at the house with a sawed-off shotgun."
- An intoxicated and combative male at the Greyhound Bus Station, 1601 Jackson Street. 02:27:56
- A reckless and unplated Nissan Altima being stopped by the cops at Happy Hollow Boulevard and Dodge Street. 02:29:43
- Still not a good time to be driving through 30th & Crown Point Avenue in an unplated Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- Man down outside the Omaha Police Headquarters says she was jumped somewhere in the area. 505 S 15th Street.
OFD: T1, M1 02:45:23
- Update: Patient says he is from a democratic state and does not need any treatment or transport. Cops are giving hi… https://t.co/fQXdJh7isp 02:58:12
- A report of Minors in Possession (MIP) near 1015 N 90th Street 03:10:50
- RT @IfesinachiE: I have calls into the Nebraska State Patrol and Buffalo County Sheriff's Office for more information. Picture taken by Sco… 09:42:30
- All ice related activities cancelled today—> ⛸? https://t.co/gjNE1WW1kP 09:54:18
- RT @AshlandFireDept: Ice already causing problems.
This is on I-80 about 15 miles East of Kearney.
- RT @OmahaYeti: @MeanStreetsOMA it's coming. Last minute booze and smokes at the local gas stations https://t.co/3VzM0XEIvx 10:16:25
- The daughter called 911 for her 63 y/o dad, she says he's having an overdose.
Engine 1 checked on him, he's just watching TV. ? 10:24:01
- Caller to 911 says a female physically walked out of the church after making threats to security. Grace Church, 2216 Military Avenue 10:31:02
- RT @NEHumaneSociety: Our horses are prepared for the storm. They are tucked in with their insulated & waterproof blankets! https://t.co/NOp… 10:45:39
- A call for a white male stealing copper inside Benson Tower 10:48:00
- IT IS THE END OF TIMES ?
#icestorm2017 https://t.co/WxBJL1tVVZ 11:12:06
- Anonymous Caller to 911 is irritated by the noise of a motorcyclist doing wheelies & tricks on a vacant property near 90th & Tomahawk Blvd. 11:37:30
- "False alarm, the overnight management didn't lock the door." #OmahaScanner 11:48:01
- A distraught female who was running round outside has locked herself in the men's restroom at the Maria Bonita restaurant, 5132 L Street. 11:49:58
- RT @frankiemacd: I am the Best Weatherman in the Whole Planet Earth Ever. 11:52:49
- RT @beckyspadea: Wonder how many babies will be arriving October 14-17? 12:01:49
- RT @SCSO_Schramm: Highway 50/Giles shut down West on Giles Road. Personal injury accident. @551CARS @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/mKgHfgz21m 12:19:19
- Caller to 911 reported an unconscious person down on a bed at Motel 6, 10919 J Street. Engine 61 found that he was just sleeping. 12:27:56
- Caller to 911 can smell marijuana in the hallway, however she is not sure what apartment is it coming from. ? 12:38:46
- RT @ArrowTowing_NE: Hey, let's go drive around during the storm! #ThingsFutureCustomersSay Seriously, stay safe indoors so we can too! @Mea… 12:43:25
- Shots Fired: 17th & Emmet Street. Anonymous Caller could hear a female screaming and then 2-3 shots fired were heard. 12:48:15
- GET YOUR LIFE PRESERVERS READY EVERYONE #icestorm2017 https://t.co/rzatZBQnW0 12:53:58
- "Apparently this is not a police or fire matter, caller told the interpreter that she needed a battery for her bracelet." #OmahaScanner 12:59:15
- "Caller says they are hanging dead animals from the top level apartment." #OmahaScanner 13:01:22
- Time for an Old Market masturbater 13:05:40
- Cutting: 6335 N 33rd Ave. Female caller says mom just stabbed her. 13:08:19
- Disturbance: Billy Frogs, 1120 Howard Street. White male was kicked out and was masturbating in a car while leering at employees. ? 13:09:56
- RT @Denimbeard: WIND BREAKERS ARE ON, EXTRA SOCKS PACKED, JERKY IS IN POCKET, GOOD TO GO CAPTAIN! https://t.co/BPwedliEyl 13:13:58
- RT @MattSerweKETV: Training a new weather observer. Explaining how temps will drop below freezing soon b/c rain is falling into dry air. ht… 13:21:09
- Reports that the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile is still in good shape at HyVee, 9707 Q Street. ?#icestorm2017 13:30:55
- RT @B911Nature: Roads are slick, even Salt trucks are having a hard time in Southern Nebraska. (NWS) https://t.co/RQomYuGSHA 13:34:11
- ? https://t.co/lm0LaleNS6 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:42:22
- RT @Jean_Stothert: We have switched from pre-treating with brine to spreading salt; appx 135 trucks covering the city for duration of the s… 13:49:37
- Follow Omaha area traffic cameras here: https://t.co/q9XogTlp8P
#icestorm2017 https://t.co/CpVH1NAEvn 13:57:14
- RT @joelschafer: @MeanStreetsOMA Lowe's at 180/West Center just got a new shipment of salt. Get here before the riots start. https://t.co/6… 13:59:38
- OFD has placed R251 in service to assist any stuck apparatus for the duration of the ice storm. https://t.co/xGr2Hrdlyw 14:22:35
- OFD crews have also spend the day preparing extra chainsaw blades, filling up with gas, & checking snow chains & emergency generators. 14:28:29
- "Do I have permission to go pee?"
- Great day for a protest! https://t.co/6pR30pklMF 14:35:05
- RT @SCSO_Schramm: Want to know what citation you'll get today or tomorrow? Too fast for conditions. Even the speed limit can be 2 fast @Sar… 14:42:19
- Injury Accident: 168th and Grand Ave
Pickup vs a tree.
OFD: M71, E78 14:50:44
- M71 enroute Code 2 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:08:57
- Injury Accident: 20th and Howard St.
Pedestrian struck by a vehicle.
OFD: M1, E1 15:11:04
- Sounds like the male had a medical emergency prior to the crash. Traffic investigator enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:14:19
- RT @DonWOWT: On scene of reported pedestrian hit at 20th and St Mary's @WOWT6News https://t.co/tOpaxAUFxI 15:17:08
- Two eggings just occured on 168th St.
- M1 enroute to CUMC Code 2 with a female who says she was hit by a car but is combative and refused to give a vehicle description. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:29:59
- RT @DonWOWT: Officer: woman likely fell off curb. Not struck by car. Witnesses pulled over to help. Taking her to get very minor injury che… 15:30:10
- THERE IS AN ICE STORM AND YALL ARE STILL BURNING YOUR FOOD!!! ?? 15:43:38
- RT @ChildrensOmaha: With the safety of our patient families and staff in mind, we will be closing the following at 4 p.m. today:… https:/… 15:49:49
- RT @BartleyLawn: Wipers up, ready for some freezcip. Remember our motto: "Don't call us, we'll call you". @MeanStreetsOMA ❄️?⛸?? https://t.… 15:50:20
- RT @Creighton: ATTN: the University will be closed due to weather starting today at 5pm through all of tomorrow. All activities today after… 16:09:01
- "The pavement temperature is down to 32.7 degrees"
- "26th St North of Cuming St. is very slick already if you can notify Streets Department."
- RT @DodgeCosoNE: Someone on the weather channel was talking about thunder ice, sounds like a 80's hair band. Stay safe tonight everyone. 17:20:17
- RT @NWSOmaha: Reports flying in now that streets, sidewalks, and driveways are freezing around the Omaha metro. If you were going out… DO… 17:27:20
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: ACCIDENT ALERT! #OPD has suspended response to all property damage crashes. Move cars to safe area & exchange info. 17:56:06
- Caller to 911 says her 3 year old got his hand stuck in a very sticky mouse trap. 17:56:47
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Side roads & all brick paved roads are icing over. Black ice, can't see it. Icicles forming on our #OPD cruiser as we dri… 18:06:32
- Shots Fired: 33rd and Laurel Ave
@shotspotter detected 1 round of possible gunfire and 1 round of gunfire. 18:10:45
- "The child's hands are unstuck." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:11:40
- "Attention all Omaha Fire and Rescue Personnel, Hospital of Choice has been suspended until further notice."
- This means medics will take you to the nearest hospital. If you are a trauma patient then they will take you to th… https://t.co/c7qAcygIjH 18:15:04
- "Female in the accident is upset that police are not responding to non-injury accidents. Up to you if you want to respond."
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Shout out to @omahapublicwrks plow guys! Working hard to keep police and fire stations salted as well as the roads! Than… 18:26:50
- RT @goRAYdonk: *sees police lights*
- RT @welcome_2_1984: @RustyLord @MeanStreetsOMA
Our power just flickered…already ?
Not a good sign. 18:31:56
- First power outages being reported.
#IceStorm2017 https://t.co/KbhmsORgVd 18:32:39
- RT @AKtechtips: @MeanStreetsOMA old market is a skating rink right now. 18:32:46
- Injury Accident: I-680 at Blondo St. Southbound just South
OFD: M42, E42 18:33:52
- Exposing: Parkwood Terrace Apartments. 1004 N 92nd Plaza
Male is standing naked in his doorway. 18:36:08
- Female was upset that OPD was not responding so she said she had injuries. Property Damage only. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:37:09
- RT @husker1747: @MeanStreetsOMA a situation where she should be cited for false reporting. Police and Fire expedite to injury accidents. Da… 18:39:06
- RT @CBLtBudd: @MeanStreetsOMA bad idea. Good way to get people hurt. 18:41:27
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: One of our traffic officers just stopped a car for going 68 in 45 mph zone. That's way too fast for icy conditions. Slow… 18:42:11
- RT @lavistapolice: Due to the extreme icy road conditions, La Vista Police will only be responding to injury crashes until further notice @… 18:43:41
- Shots Fired: 13th and Phelps St.
Caller heard 11 shots fired to the North. 18:45:48
- Shots Fired: 40th and Browne St
@shotspotter detected 1 shot fired. 18:46:14
- RT @RustyLord: Don't make police and rescue crews have to go out in this weather either. Stay home, hang out and enjoy the rest of the wee… 18:50:10
- Robbery: Family Dollar 1516 NW Radial Highway. 18:53:23
- 2 black males in all orange one in a black cap with a gun. Unknown if they fled on foot or in a vehicle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:54:12
- Still Alarm: Nebraska Medicine. 4350 Dewey
Trash fire in the construction site across from Nebraska Medicine.
OFD: E34 18:54:58
- RT @charlyjuanka: @MeanStreetsOMA I guess I've a exited @packers neighbor, what #2017IceStorm? https://t.co/L7IhqlceAC 18:55:15
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Follow Omaha area traffic cameras here: https://t.co/q9XogTlp8P
#icestorm2017 https://t.co/CpVH1NAEvn 19:09:24
- Stop sign hit 41st and J St. It is now facing the wrong direction. 19:10:36
- DO NOT PANIC. IT WILL BE OK!!! ? https://t.co/XXEiTwM3Nd 19:13:01
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: @OPDSgtMenning the highest speeder tonight was 87 in 60. Again, please slow down. We want you to get home safely 19:14:44
- Shots Fired: 48th and Sprague St.
Caller heard 2 shots fired in the area. 19:27:26
- Shots Fired: 24th and Fort St
2 callers reporting 6-10 shots fired to the Southwest. 19:30:06
- RT @YOxMONICA_: Just heard a fuck ton of shots fired @MeanStreetsOMA somewhere on 24th 19:30:09
- 3rd caller heard several shots near 29th and Ellison Ave. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:31:47
- RT @OPDVanessa: City, county,state, private companies – anyone out treating the streets right now… THANK YOU, good luck, be safe. 19:34:49
- RT @OmahaSnowPlow: This ice is NO JOKE! I can only do so much. Be careful! @MeanStreetsOMA 19:43:06
- RT @AndyMahan483: @MeanStreetsOMA @MeanStreetSarpy Stay home, stay safe. https://t.co/VOWQAAPoa2 20:26:34
- Hazard: 32nd and Seward St.
A truck slid into someone's front yard. Also took out a stop sign along the way. 20:30:32
- Officers beginning to get out of their cars and walk to calls due to some slick side streets. Please watch out for pedestrians. 20:31:44
- "Caller slid down a hill and is unable to move it because of the ice."
#OmahaScanner #icestorm2017 20:32:36
- "28 y/o in and out of consciousness after falling on the ice and hitting his head."
- Hazard: 103rd and Fort St.
Caller says there is someone walking in the traffic lane. 20:40:57
- Injured Party: Family Fair. 820 N Saddle Creek Rd.
Party slipped and fell on the ice and is injured.
OFD: E24, M24 20:48:23
- RT @NWSOmaha: Whoa nellie! If your vehicle is parked on an incline, throw down some gravel/salt behind it. Or park it partially on grass. #… 20:51:34
- RT @ChadSheffield: @MeanStreetsOMA if only we had some advanced warning that pavement was going to potentially get slick… 20:51:52
- Robbery: 36th and Lafayette Ave
Caller says 3 black males took her purse and threatened to shoot her. Last seen running Northbound. 20:57:07
- Officer is in foot pursuit of a possible suspect on John A Creighton Blvd. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:58:44
- Officer has one in custody on Charles and John A Creighton Blvd. The other 2 fled the scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:59:20
- RT @FakeKevinKugler: @MeanStreetsOMA here are the perps https://t.co/Axr93iMVkK 21:00:09
- 2 other parties in custody near 35th and Charles St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:01:15
- OFD crews now parking and walking into calls aswell. An engine company just went sliding down a side street.
- RT @b_kern: Not going to be able to sleep as @MeanStreetsOMA is too entertaining tonight. 21:11:51
- Crews anticipated this and were told to dress for such a situation. https://t.co/ravqve8acJ 21:12:49
- Hazard: 79th and Barbara St.
Caller says a white truck with 4 wheel drive keeps drifting up & down the street. Has nearly hit several cars. 21:14:33
- Injury Accident: 33rd and U St.
Pedestrian possibly struck by a vehicle.
OFD: E31, M31 21:26:53
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Current road conditions: Main streets good, with some slick spots, side streets fair. Just need to slow down #opd 21:28:59
- RT @StevenJJensen: @MeanStreetsOMA this is my power right now https://t.co/WtRovRIjPm 21:34:20
- Officers advise this will be a Code 3 accident and are requesting Traffic Investigators. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:44:48
- M31 enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC with a 19 y/o male who ran into a pole. Bystanders pulled him out of the vehicle. Possibly ETOH. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:50:15
- Right now it sounds like the slickest streets are side streets East of 72nd.
- "You're going on a wild goose chase with police. All the info we have is a GPS location."
- I mean… He DID know what he was getting into when driving on the ice right… ? ?? https://t.co/3WP9zodXk0 22:36:26
- "Clear. Thank you big daddy. Go spread the nectar." ?
- "A Department of Roads vehicle spun around and hit another car at the bottom of the hill."
- RT @DanFromVirginia: God bless Omaha Public Works ?? https://t.co/wwXnPPXtN5 22:49:09
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: #OPD I'd estimate 70% of residential roads are completely ice covered. Very dangerous. Avoid driving if possible. 23:05:48
- Police remain on Accident Alert. Will only respond to Injury Accidents or if the vehicle is unmovable. 23:19:53
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: @PattiBoydRN @MeanStreetsOMA when my Explorer slides on a hill at 2mph & 7mph when flat. Completely unable to stop for a… 23:20:08
- Shots Fired: 42nd and X St.
Caller heard 10-11 shots to the East. 23:24:42
- "Clear I'll attempt to make it there without falling."
#OmahaScanner #icestorm2017 23:26:10
- Douglas County Sheriff Office is now in an Accident Alert. They will be no longer responding to property damage accidents. 23:41:05