- Midnight! 00:00:01
- Caller to 911 thinks four gang members in an Escalade tried to rob someone in the area. 48th & Taylor Street 00:02:54
- The stolen pickup is not just any kind of red, it is "Husker Red". #OmahaScanner 00:05:54
- The female who calls in false calls on her 911 cell phone is calling again this morning, today she says she's gonna… https://t.co/WFTLo3NhSe 00:15:31
- They got a E911 Phase 1 location on the caller. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:18:16
- Hit and Run: 120th & W Maple Rd. One vehicle knocked down a pole and fled the area, the other vehicle went into the ditch to avoid the pole. 00:29:03
- RT @KETVRob: Ah…so it must be covered with frost. https://t.co/aP2eUC8WUD 00:44:09
- The NSP has a vehicle at 120th & Fort Street with the airbags deployed 🤔 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:49:30
- The hit and run vehicle left behind its licence plate. #clue in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:54:07
- Our energy partners from OPPD are en route to address the fallen pole situation. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:56:18
- NSP is out with the 2017 Nissan Versa and the driver just north of 120th & Fort Street in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:03:20
- RT @daynahunt: Well that is my car in the ditch 😂 https://t.co/kA9dTTQyS4 01:14:13
- RT @daynahunt: @daynahunt https://t.co/h6Xszf8Jsf 01:17:10
- Cops have a stolen plate vehicle stopped at 30th & Laurel Avenue, Nebraska 10 county (Platte) Nebraska plates. Two… https://t.co/2LKiHX2q8q 01:29:04
- …Not a good time of day to be rolling on 30th Street in Northeast Omaha in a stolen plate vehicle out of Platte C… https://t.co/x1l5DOMB1l 01:31:49
- RT @MattSerweKETV: A little light snow is getting ready to move over the metro. Live radar: https://t.co/Xlc6bBbGDs https://t.co/JHlhsmZZEZ 01:45:23
- RT @AtomicCyclist: Hey, @NebraskaDOT, @NSP_TroopA, you know what doesn't click? Spelling errors. This represents the entire state poorly to… 01:47:13
- A female caller says she was tasered by her friend 10 minutes ago. 415 Bar, 415 S 13th Street.
OFD: T1, M1 01:50:40
- Medic 1 is back in service, no patient care is required. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:58:06
- There are four lights on the tower 🚨🚨🚨🚨 02:32:42
- Caller to 911 thinks someone is video taping in his room. 48th & Boyd Street. #OmahaScanner 02:39:27
- A call for a male who is sleeping in the vestibule. City View Apartments, 604 S 22nd Street 02:44:14
- Black Tahoe fled from the Nebraska State Patrol in Omaha. Last seen westbound from 24th & St. Marys Ave. 02:48:05
- Now WB on Leavenworth from 42nd Street in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:48:20
- Live video from the scene: https://t.co/umIHDekz0n in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:07:50
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Caller to 911 says the voices are telling him to overdose. #OmahaScanner 03:36:14
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: The stolen pickup is not just any kind of red, it is "Husker Red". #OmahaScanner 03:36:42
- Husker Husker Husker Husker Husker Husker Husker #Husker 03:38:18
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: Yesterday we remembered 5 @OmahaFireDept firefighters who were killed at a fire and wall collapse on 2/8/1933. Today w… 10:55:08
- RT @1bad281: @MeanStreetsOMA Here is the pic of my truck that was stolen if you can help! Plate number VEG 381 https://t.co/VsbAMa54P1 12:18:44
- RT @THEEBENNY424: @MeanStreetsOMA 42nd and Emile stop lights red all directions 14:16:48
- RT @frankiemacd: @MeanStreetsOMA Frankie MacDonald Action Figures now Available on https://t.co/mAdMmaxvad 14:16:55
- RT @Jim_Phillips1: ❄️Winter Weather Advisory is in effect from 9pm Friday till 6am Saturday morning due to 3" to 4" of snow. ❄️ 15:35:40
- RT @NSP_LtSutter: My first tweet as the new Traffic Services Lieutenant in Troop-A Omaha! Let’s see how many followers we can get!
- Omaha Fire Hospital of Choice has been suspended until further notice at 1743 hours.
- Injury Accident: 40th and Leavenworth St.
Hit and run accident.
OFD: E34, M34 19:52:54
- Dispatcher 1: "Its illegal to play video games from midnight to 6 AM in Korea."
Dispatcher 2: "Really?"
Dispatcher… https://t.co/7tEYnFohJ8 21:22:17
- Shots Fired: 76th and Burt St.
Caller thought they heard 1 shot fired to the East. 21:29:24
-North Freeway at Sprague St.
-North Freeway at Ames Ave.
-Dodge and Cass St.
-62nd and Sorensen Pkwy.
- Officers reporting visibility is down to about 200-300 yards.
- Injury Accident: 120th and L St.
2 car accident.
OFD: E61, M65 21:59:20
- Injury Accident: I-480 NB and Martha St.
Car vs median.
OFD: M31, E3 22:08:45
- RT @Jean_Stothert: Overnight forecast now shows 2-5" of snow is possible. Contractors will report at midnight for neighborhood plowing. Ci… 22:18:29
- No injuries. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:18:57
- If you see yellow police tape on a vehicle it means it has already been checked… https://t.co/BqI37Oyi4n 22:19:23
- RT @NSP_LtSutter: A view from MM451 on I 80 Eastbound. The snow is accumulating and traffic is mild. Use caution. #slowdown #moveover https… 22:20:24
- .@OmahaPolice no longer responding to property damage accidents. Move accidents to a safe location, exchange info,… https://t.co/VWJESYcw6R 22:23:06
- RT @TrpAOmaha: This is Interstate 680 northbound at Center Street. Snow covered and traffic running around 45mph. If you don’t need to go… 22:49:42
- RT @_kallifornia: @MeanStreetsOMA in between 65&66th and Hamilton. Person just gave up and unhooked it and left…it’s blocking the whole s… 23:04:05
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Highway 75 southbound at Q Street. Road completely covered with snow. Speeds around 40mph. https://t.co/GyL5nMSzkk 23:07:59
- Injury Accident: 24th and Burt St.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: E1, M1 23:15:49
- ⬇️How to die in a tragic basement fire⬇️ https://t.co/mSw5TYriNu 23:35:03
- Injury Accident: I-680 EB at Pacific St.
Car vs median.
OFD: E52, M52 23:36:42
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Drive according to road conditions, or prepare to see the guardrail, ditch & anything else you shouldn't see #opd 23:44:31