- Midnight! 00:00:02
- There is a manhole cover open and caller's friend almost fell in ? 00:07:14
- Caller's BF assaulted her and broke her finger. 00:07:43
- RT @J2thaIzzo13: @MeanStreetsOMA Parking lot is full but none of the vehicles appear to be fighting 00:09:43
- Drunk drivers beware! Lots of police traffic stops are NOT happening right now in the usual locations. ? 00:18:07
- A 911 call for a male and female arguing. 00:20:55
- RT @joelschafer: This happened in Kentucky https://t.co/AXZQwm3z7N 00:21:47
- Caller to 911 is concerned about six people partying in apartment # 9 with loud music and yelling. 00:27:49
- They fled from a traffic stop southbound from 30th & Laruel Avenue, black Chevy 4 door automobile. 00:35:49
- .@OPDABLE1 is up ?#THPTHPTHP 00:39:44
- The intoxicated ex BF has threatened to shoot the female caller. 00:47:56
- Disturbance: 12th & Harney Street. An intoxicated male, red hair, beard, denim shirt, is trying to stop cars. 00:51:42
- 911 call for a Loud Awesome Party near 20th & O Street, bonfire in the yard. 00:55:51
- Ebony says her 20 y/o son is schizophrenic, off his meds, refusing to leave. 00:58:52
- A #CarBQue at 2747 Bauman Avenue. ??? 01:03:38
- RT @OPDABLE1: #CarBQue Sig5 hashtag https://t.co/2B4GEEnQiK 01:09:05
- Cutting: Creighton University, Gallagher Hall. 18 y/o female stabbed by a male who is still on location.
OFD: T1, M! 01:15:55
- 18 y/o female cutting patient from Creighton University Gallagher Hall transported to CUMC code 2, OFD Medic 1. https://t.co/rvFKxm196j 01:29:18
- OPD and Creighton Security on scene at Creighton's Gallagher Hall https://t.co/faa6Mu9Ulr 01:30:54
- Injury Accident: I-480 northbound & Vinton Street. Vehicle overturned, victims pinned. 01:39:13
- Police respond to a report of a cutting at Gallagher Hall at Creighton University. An 18 y/o female was transported… https://t.co/UBqLAmfD0H 01:44:41
- I-80 westbound to I-480 northbound needs to be shut off, a vehicle if overturned and traffic is blocked due to an injury accident. 01:49:10
- Rollover injury accident on I-480 near Vinton Street https://t.co/rmUu8alpZY 02:01:07
- Medic 3 responding to injury accident: https://t.co/SlrfilQggK 02:02:41
- Two patients transported to UNMC after DUI rollover wreck on I-480: https://t.co/vZr1UuBafC 02:18:18
- Disturbance: 13th & Mike Fahey Street https://t.co/T6967lYydS 02:23:58
- Animal Compliant: Caller to 911 says there is a tarantula in the car. ? 02:28:14
- Caller to 911 says his black 1999 Firebird was taken from the tow lot in Benson, caller is possibly intoxicated. 02:33:37
- Injury Accident: US 275 & W Maple Road, eastbound.
Waterloo & Valley VFD dual response 02:36:03
- Vehicle on the UP railroad tracks in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:41:41
- Get someone with a thermal to make sure someone isn't missing in the weeds around here! in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:44:54
- Cutting victim from Gallagher Hall at Creighton transported with non-life threatening injuries to CHI Health Creigh… https://t.co/SyMxDosGVR 03:01:40
- Three patients transported to UNMC after wreck on US 275: https://t.co/FoHkAg2wfT 03:21:59
- Waterloo and Valley Rescue on scene of rollover wreck: https://t.co/86UMp0RT19 03:23:44
- "You saying FOWLER or SAHLER?"
- Caller to 911 says he drank a fifth of Jim Beam in the last 30 minutes, he is awake, alert, and breathing. 03:38:00
- A 22 y/o female discovered Vegas bombs tonight and has fallen victim to the intoxication… 03:42:58
- This evening in Omaha drunk driving: https://t.co/sfcdwkzYjf 03:48:18
- Rollover wreck on US 275 near Waterloo this morning: https://t.co/bdYYCV95FL 03:52:41
- Shout out the @MeanStreetsOMA Team for outstanding coverage of breaking news this morning! https://t.co/lVyk0mjrb8 04:11:38
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: OPD and Creighton Security on scene at Creighton's Gallagher Hall https://t.co/faa6Mu9Ulr 04:27:22
- Cutting victim from Gallagher Hall at Creighton transported with non-life threatening injuries to CHI Health Creigh… https://t.co/uCQ8XuflZJ 04:45:45
- RT @ChapinSellin: Apparently you don't have to be an astrologer to know there was a full moon tonight just read @MeanStreetsOMA to figure t… 04:47:03
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: What do you do when you make a wrong turn with this thing? Stop and reevaluate apparently. Good luck! https://t.co/vqtvs… 13:06:14
- RT @OfcWoodLVPD: A scanning device was recovered from the ATM at Buckys (s72 st & Harrison) this morning. If you used it keep an eye on y… 13:06:39
- RT @BecYakAngler: Wow @MeanStreetsOMA was crazy busy last night 13:11:55
- Early morning cutting at Creighton University sends victim to hospital:
https://t.co/fQVlRBKZfE https://t.co/6r5OcQy27a 13:55:04
- Hazard: 132nd and West Dodge Rd.
10 motorcycle driving recklessly through traffic. 15:38:12
- RT @OWHCrime: Former Omaha Police horse Chance dies, with officer who rode him at his side: https://t.co/50yVsRkujN https://t.co/WkkGM7P6KH 15:38:36
- .@OPDABLE1 is up! ?⬆
- RT @nick_koehler6: Another speed trap at 132 and Dodge on the expressway. @MeanStreetsOMA 16:07:57
- Shots Fired: 72nd and Omaha Trace Rd.
Caller heard 20+ shots fired in the area. 16:37:22
- Injury Accident: American National Bank. 31st and Ames Ave.
Vehicle vs building.
OFD: E21, M21 16:45:22
- RT @iamceez: @MeanStreetsOMA I got you, Mean Streets https://t.co/7u8PmHNMLF 16:56:35
- RT @ChiOmegaUNO: Today, we delivered cookies to the firefighters and police men & women who serve the Omaha area! Chi Omega thanks you all… 18:31:32
- "20 y/o male smoked half a joint and started to vomit profusely then passed out."
- Shots Fired: 166th and N Branch Drive.
Caller heard numerous shots fired 30 minutes ago then just heard one more. 20:21:26
- Foot Pursuit: Fontanelle Blvd. and Ames Ave.
Police are in pursuit of a black male, black hoodie, black shorts that fled Northbound. 22:15:24
- Injury Accident: 60th and NW Radial Highway
Officer involved PI. Officer with a head injury.
OFD: E41, M41 22:20:19
- Traffic Investigator requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:23:12
- Perimeter established. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:29:13
- M41 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC with a 50 y/o seatbelted male OPD Officer. Officer is in good condition. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:33:51
- Medics needed at 45th and Fort St. for a K9 bite.
OFD: M21, E21 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:52:26
- Injury accident at 60th & NW Radial Hwy. An OPD Officer was transported to Nebraska Medicine in serious condition.… https://t.co/NTIqtSIdUl 23:03:59
- Photos from the scene. https://t.co/FxRR9jWipH in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:07:04
- HELP AN OFFICER: 37th and Center St. 23:17:14
- Cancel Help an Officer. Taser deployed. Atleast 2 in custody. Unclear the reason for the help. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:19:10
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: Feeling tired at the beginning of your overnight shift? Help an officer tones on the radio will change that. All good guy… 23:23:37
- Medics on scene checking the suspect after a taser deployment. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:30:46
- Medics on scene at 37th & Center Street checking suspect. https://t.co/aI8UeYhZFx in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:34:29
- Assault: 62nd and Maple St.
Medics needed after a bar fight at the Waiting Room.
OFD: E41, M41 23:36:25
- M34 enroute to UNMC Code 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:38:20
- Photos of the scene. https://t.co/r2wUURWpJj in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:40:26