- Midnight! 00:00:01
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Just because you need to pick up your dad at work doesn't mean you can drive 75 in 45 mph zone. 02:04:59
- RT @PaneMark: @MeanStreetsOMA speed check 90th street between dodge and Pacific southbound 11:45:38
- RT @BeRooty: @MeanStreetsOMA Holdup on northbound L St/680/80 intersection. Looks like injury accident ? Emergency personnel just arrived.… 11:46:00
- RT @BeSafeOmaha: @MeanStreetsOMA – We want Omaha/Jays fans to be safe on game night! They can use code GOJAYS for $15 in free safe rides on… 11:46:09
- Brush Fire: Area of CR 40 and RD 31.
Crews have been fighting a brush fire for around an hour.
Ponca Hills VFD 14:49:42
- Fire is under control. Units on scene will handle. Crews will be hitting hot spots for some time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:50:09
- Power outage in the Old Market/ Downtown area. Treat intersections as a 4 way stop if the lights are out! ?? https://t.co/HC13LcpvG2 14:54:11
- "Dispatcher 47 on duty!"
- They say 3-4 out of 20 people are fighting, they are gathering near NW Radial & Maple near Benson HS. 15:39:25
- She thinks her house is possessed and she's being spied on. ? #OmahaScanner 15:46:36
- Injury Accident: 138th & Millard Ave. Two vehicles involved, one person unconscious, one person pinned in vehicle.
OFD: E65, M65 16:09:42
- RT @LarryNOmaha: Another really bad one. 138 Millard Ave @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/olsg4jeLoU 16:24:55
- Two patients extricated from vehicles at 138th & Millard Ave. SB traffic at standstill. Two code 3 trauma patients to be transported to UNMC 16:26:47
- Cops following around armed carjacking suspects from earlier, @OPDABLE1 en route. 49th & Bedoford Ave area. 16:41:51
- Carjacking suspects wrecked out at 39th & Ames Ave, three vehicles involved. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:45:34
- Carjacking suspects fled from police, wrecked at 39th & Ames. No suspects fled. Three ambulances requested. Ames Ave shut down. 16:51:36
- RT @Miss_Leigh_D: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/7kaVXDwid8 17:06:56
- RT @KaseyKrause: @MeanStreetsOMA picture from accident on 138th and Millard ave. https://t.co/Os1x0JtrAI 17:07:03
- M65 transported to UNMC Code 3 TCC with a 65 y/o restrained driver who was unconscious on contact and is now awake. Required extraction. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:09:02
- Carjacking suspect wreck at 39th & Ames Ave patients:
-20sh y/o 8 month prego unrestrained female, code 3 TCC to CUMC 17:10:29
- M61enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC with a male driver in his 20s with numerous injuries. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:10:47
- -30ish y/o female restrained driver of overturned SUV, code 2 TCC yo CUMC
accompanied by 3 children 3,4 y/o & 2 months, not injured in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:11:06
- -80ish y/o male restrained driver of smaller car, code 2 TCC to UNMC in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:11:25
- RT @pretzel_bender: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/2RlZDjSz8q 17:29:47
- RT @aksarbent: @MeanstreetsOMA
Carjacking aftermath on Ames outside North High Magnet School. More photos:
https://t.co/Gvzon8IxMi https://… 17:34:19
- RT @TweetsofBarn: @MeanStreetsOMA Bad accident in Millard. https://t.co/GS0jJnGwOa 17:46:42
- RT @coltonwagner21: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/JxY1JtIKWI 17:50:08
- RT @OPDOfcFehrman: I can't believe we could ride to a Feb @BluejayMBB night game! Drive safe coming down and #GOJAYS!! #OPD https://t.co/Xv… 18:51:32
- RT @bmcast87: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/aJCev5Ji1u 18:56:29
- Someone paid the Girl Scout cookie booth with a fake $100.
#OmahaScanner https://t.co/UL1XW23ixA 19:01:15
- "The person on the cellphone said in a not so nice way to forget about it."
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Crash today at Millard Ave and 138. Speed and lack of seatbelt use are factors. Driver in critical condition https://t.c… 19:18:23
- RT @OmahaFire385: Pleased to welcome 20 new members. They will keep #omaha citizens safe. The #IAFF will use every resource to keep them… 19:39:51
- West O Walgreen's robber displays note, flees with cash.
- Major Injuries After Evening Crash in Millard, Speed & Seatbelt a Factor.
- Something about a party who overdosed on THC chocolate.
- Purse Snatching: Dinkers Bar & Grill. 2368 S 29th St.
Caller says she was pushed down & her purse was taken. Suspects fled in a dark Sedan 22:13:21
- Hazard: 72nd and Pine St.
Caller says 20+ motorcycles are driving recklessly in the area. 22:31:37
- Assist: 43rd and Maple St.
Officer requesting backup and a supervisor. Sounds like a large disturbance in the background. 22:46:22
- BOLO: A red pickup w/ white stripes occupied by 3 Hispanic males involved in an armed robbery in Fremont. Had a AR type rifle & a handgun. 23:42:53
- Unknown license plate on the vehicle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:43:14