- Midnight! 00:00:01
- Come home @RealOmahaCougar! https://t.co/peNWTNjioK 01:01:16
- A male has fallen victim to intoxication, Swanson Hall, 2500 California Plaza.
OFD: E1, M1 01:29:45
- Caller to 911 says the neighbors are slamming doors, being loud, and smoking pot #OmahaScanner 01:35:03
- RT @RealOmahaCougar: @MeanStreetsOMA I keep saying this but if you knew how many of us are out and about you would shit. 01:47:00
- Medic 1 giving him a ride over to the Lil' Creighton ER. 20 y/o male patient is ETOH, he drank an unknown amount of alcohol tonight. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:49:08
- Early morning tip to the @MeanStreetsOMA tip line:
#JustSayNo https://t.co/0fnrfOZsRO 02:00:03
- They had an altercation at the bar near 96th & Q Street, now they have shown up at the Bergan ER pepper sprayed. #OmahaScanner 02:49:15
- Caller to 911 says her ex BF was hiding in her house, he came out and jumped on her car. #OmahaScanner 02:50:09
- Two females were also pepper sprayed, they are at Kwik Shop, 9545 Q Street in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:51:14
- Staff says 50 males came into the Kwik Shop and attempted to steal alcohol. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:52:09
- The "victims" walked away from medics and acted like they didn't want to be treated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:56:19
- The probation officer says his client let his GPS battery die and would like to have him arrested. #OmahaScanner 02:58:14
- No patient care is required, the police will handle. E61, M61 are back in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:01:42
- Something important is happening involving curling… 🤔🥌 🇺🇸 03:03:41
- RT @MattSerweKETV: @MeanStreetsOMA I'm surprised Omaha doesn't like curling more: Heavy things crashing into each other on a sheet of ice.… 03:06:56
- RT @MattSerweKETV: Silently screaming in the living room so I don't wake the other two creatures in the house. 03:09:20
- SHOUT OUT TO U.S. CURLING FOR WINNING THE GOLD THING 🥌🇺🇸🥇 https://t.co/7RKZgHfWGS 03:17:38
- Caller to 911 thinks the Happy Cabbie went into a crack house to either buy or sell. 18th & Sprague Street #OmahaScanner 03:22:49
- RT @sgtgary: Did somebody say snow showers?
#NEwx #IAwx https://t.co/7B3FyhWzye 03:38:40
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Working a crash on Hwy 75 north at Dodge where DUI driver failed to maintain lane and struck another vehicle. "Victim" v… 03:39:56
- Police have the situation under control after a domestic/family disturbance situation near 150th & Hawthorne Circle in Northwest Omaha. 03:48:59
- Caller to 911 says her BF's child's mother has been circling the area for the last 15 minutes. 👀 #OmahaScanner 03:53:02
- Caller to 911 says he is suffering from difficulty breathing. Come to find out, the caller has been spraying for be… https://t.co/5Pd2CjoKLb 04:01:12
- You think I'm making this up https://t.co/8gw4Dlg0XG in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:02:02
- The caller to 911 was suffering from difficulty breathing in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:06:55
- SNOWING WOOOOOOOOPPO!!!! https://t.co/uQ9TxHxW27 04:15:56
- A 911 call for a bunch of males and females who are fighting, #OmahaScannner 04:23:08
- The female caller to 911 is intoxicated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:23:47
- Maternity issues, the 911 caller says her water has broken. #OmahaScanner 04:27:44
- It is a nice morning to be alert, conscious, and breathing!!! 05:00:01
- Female victim caller to 911 is handicapped, she suffered a ground-level fall, is bleeding from her head. #OmahaScanner 05:05:47
- A Mixed-Bag of Wintry Precipitation coming up you guys! https://t.co/iVnlxRYb7J 05:14:08
- RT @Chicago_Scanner: 001:
555 W Washington
Caller says she booked a hotel room online, they say she has no reservation, she says she's gonn… 05:27:09
- They say alert, conscious, and breathing is/are a good thing: https://t.co/PTZBpDyLBb 05:29:03
- RT @ImMarkinIt8Dude: @MeanStreetsOMA Home Depot 144th and Maple, my first “Ice Melt Line” ☺️ https://t.co/CAB9l9rU71 13:32:52
- Live video outside the @MeanStreetsOMA bunker https://t.co/olMXy9ksZ5 13:44:06
- RT @TrpAOmaha: We can’t express to “slow your speeds and use due caution when the weather turns bad”, enough. Fortunately for us, the Troo… 14:37:11
- Caller to 911 says her BF is wearing sweatpants, is on meth, and armed with a kitchen knife. #OmahaScanner 14:39:29
- RT @_KevinNelson: I am currently doing 2 out of the three https://t.co/FEGuRPqcbc 14:44:57
- RT @JohnBishop71: AHSLAKHFKJLEHUIEHJNCKJHEU*FHSEDCNSEIUHFPOIUWEHF:OISEHFPOIOWEHFLKSEAIHFhL:KSJEFHLKKSEFH
JAYS WIN! JAYS WIN! JAYS WIN! 15:57:08
- RT @CallieZeorian: @MeanStreetsOMA umm… hello…. sir? SIR?? https://t.co/XPDDcfOkhP 19:03:47
- RT @OPDABLE1: Missing juvenile located off of 78th and Crownpoint. https://t.co/lgZtBuJnY5 20:48:58
- Injury Accident: 13th and Atlas St.
Caller says a party is unconscious.
E3 on location confirming a party pinned.… https://t.co/bIQY9z1sSe 20:59:44
- OPPD requested for a car vs pole. OPD Traffic Investigator requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:01:16
- RT @charlyjuanka: @MeanStreetsOMA Lots of emergency units, doesn’t look good https://t.co/nUfwKluba3 21:02:45
- All SB traffic has been shut down at 13th and Garfield St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:03:05
- Party has been extricated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:07:16
- RT @Sportsismythang: @MeanStreetsOMA .. https://t.co/3aQ3GPtJKp 21:16:01
- M3 & S1 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 3 TCC with a female involved in a possible high speed crash with 2.5 feet of d… https://t.co/lOryMbtcv7 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:24:38
- Caller to 911 reports some juveniles are driving 80 MPH down a hill on Harney St. and are filming it.
#OmahaScanner… https://t.co/ooMNjos54D 21:34:47
- "Maroon Nissan Altima occupied 12 times." 👀
- Shots Fired: Grandridge Apartments. 99th and Hartman Ave.
Numerous callers reporting multiple shots fired in the area. 22:04:58
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: 13&Atlas crash. Speeding too fast for conditions. Slow down please. https://t.co/hIcRxXExJH 22:05:09
- .@OmahaPolice Investigating Saturday Afternoon Shooting In Southeast Omaha After Victim Walks Into Nebraska Medical… https://t.co/L7CuRkWxlb 22:29:11
- RT @BPDLt_Reed: Part of the crew walking away from what could have been a significant event! I often wonder what goes through the mind of… 22:30:28
- MIP: 177th Circle and Shirley St.
Caller says there are 15-20 juveniles drinking and doing cookies in the street. 22:31:00
- Injury Accident: 52nd and NW Radial Hwy.
OFD: E24, M24 22:54:43
- Crowd: 34th and California St.
Caller says there is a wild frat party in the area. 23:52:00