- Injury Accident: I-680 NB at Blondo St.
NSP Trooper has been struck by a vehicle. OPD expediting.
OFD: E42, M52 00:48:27
- Outside 3 lanes of traffic are being shut down. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:50:24
- Command requesting a second medic.
OFD: M42 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:52:16
- https://t.co/rAfA2JTrhI in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:53:44
- M52 enroute to Bergan Code 3 TCC with a 27 y/o unrestrained male driver of a vehicle involved in a car accident. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:15:49
- M42 enroute to Bergan Code 2 TCC with the Trooper who has serious but non life threatening injuries. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:18:02
- RT @_A_Boy_Tanner: @MeanStreetsOMA state trooper in the ditch https://t.co/63i8ErptmS 01:19:36
- RT @sssuperlative: @MeanStreetsOMA We heard the hit, it was very loud! I was confused and thought it was a gun shot. https://t.co/gFIGZY09G3 01:19:42
- OPD Traffic Investigators enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:20:00
- All parties transported to Bergan Mercy. Traffic restrictions will be in place for some time for an extended inves… https://t.co/jnCSNwcJL3 01:38:07
- Injury Accident on I-680 between West Dodge & West Maple Road in Omaha. Motorist critically injured, @NEStatePatrol… https://t.co/DMfWobSQI2 01:45:52
- Runners from the cops near 35th & Woolworth Avenue 01:56:57
- Cops have one at gunpoint, there are more runners in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:57:39
- There are a whole bunch of runners in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:58:13
- They're running between the houses. Southeast is requesting K9 and @OPDABLE1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:59:14
- The cops are setting up a perimeter in the area in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:00:07
- Cops need another car in case they double back in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:01:22
- Caller to 911 says her daughter smoked some marijuana laced with tobacco, she is concerned for her well-being. #OmahaScanner 02:02:58
- RT @OPDLtRamos: 0142: NSP trooper parked on shoulder of I-680NB just south of Blondo, was rear-ended by vehicle. Both drivers taken to Berg… 02:11:32
- A motorist rear-ended a @NEStatePatrol Trooper parked on the shoulder.
OFD Medics transported two victims:
-23 y/o… https://t.co/wFd0sgiKOh 02:17:19
- The motorist was not wearing a seat belt and went face first into the windshield. NSP Trooper has possible broken arm. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:19:48
- RT @TrpAOmaha: It sounds like our Trooper is going to be ok. Thank you @OPDLtRamos,@OmahaPolice and @OPDSgtMenning for your sense of urgen… 02:22:36
- RT @thefirstbrat12: @TrpAOmaha @MeanStreetsOMA @OPDLtRamos @OmahaPolice @OPDSgtMenning @NEStatePatrol @NSP_LtSutter Wow that's just awful.… 02:28:02
- Omaha Cops need a Nepalese translator on channel 4 southwest. 🤔 #OmahaScanner 02:41:39
- No one chimed up citywide in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:42:13
- There are no Nepalese translators in Omaha right now citywide. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:44:04
- RT @NSP_LtSutter: Good morning, Troop A! Unfortunately, we had another Trooper’s patrol unit struck from behind last night while the Troope… 10:21:38
- RT @OmahaPolice: #OPD Southwest Precinct will be hosting #PopWithACop!
- RT @NEStatePatrol: Just got word from Trooper Goodrich that he is doing well and would like to thank everyone for their kind words and well… 10:24:20
- RT @GovRicketts: Glad to hear Trooper Goodrich is doing well.
Nebraskans, please keep your eyes on the road for your own well-being as we… 10:24:36
- RT @CHRISBURBACH: Meanwhile the jail is struggling to house record-high numbers of inmates for winter months, Douglas County Corrections Di… 10:56:15
- RT @_turnthePAIGE31: Charlie has been missing since last night from South Omaha and was last seen in Bellevue. Also goes by Heather. Please… 12:55:01
- RT @OPDCrimeStop: Remember the video with these females committing a burglary? Thanks to an outpouring of tips one of them has been identif… 13:40:20
- Audio Captures Dramatic Moment Nebraska State Trooper Calls For Assistance After Being Struck By Vehicle Overnight.
- Brush Fire: 60th and Craig Ave.
Large area of brush on fire. Crews have the majority of the fire knocked down & ar… https://t.co/9cnLIOHEok 14:36:32
- Hazard: I-80 EB near 72nd St.
A semi lost its trailer in the middle lanes. OPD & NSP enroute. 14:41:13
- B2 has Craig IC and is requesting a truck company for chainsaws.
TAC: 8 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:43:27
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Once again, we can’t thank you enough @OmahaPolice, @OmahaFireDept and all the dispatchers and personnel that helped us out… 14:45:31
- Injury Accident: 168th and Giles Rd.
3 vehicles involved. Second medic requested.
OFD: E63, M65, M56 14:47:29
- .@OmahaPolice Investigating Tuesday Afternoon Armed Robbery In North Central Omaha After Suspects Enter Into Adjace… https://t.co/guRF4yGM0D 14:53:22
- Injury Accident: 72nd and Cass St.
Car vs pole.
OFD: E53, M34 15:00:59
- RT @paiiiiigee: @MeanStreetsOMA !! https://t.co/pmQCYrLqmn 15:01:12
- RT @uksocialtraffic: #M56 Delays Near M65 caused by an accident [source: https://t.co/7yulr0UWW0%5D 15:01:18
- Corrected location is on 72nd and Burt St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:03:26
- No injuries. Person fell asleep at the wheel. OPD will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:14:38
- Command requesting a third medic requested. Call has been upgraded.
OFD: E65, M61, B6, S1
TAC: 3 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:17:08
- M65 enroute to Bergan Mercy Code 2 TCC with a 17 y/o male restrained passenger of a vehicle that rear ended a stopped vehicle at 45 MPH. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:18:54
- B6 cancelling the upgraded response before arriving on scene. E65, S1 returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:21:44
- Command cancelling the 3rd medic. Patient will transport via private auto. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:23:20
- .@OmahaFireDept Hospital of Choice has been suspended until further notice.
- Craig Command terminated. All crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:00:56
- RT @nelson_aj: Prayer walk about to get underway here in front of 5932N. 33rd Ave. for Mike Streich, killed at his home early yesterday mor… 16:43:01
- RT @ArrowTowing_NE: Free machete. Left turn lane west side of 60th and Grover. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/VEGKEa23hf 16:52:43
- House Fire: 2322 S 13th St.
Call for a house fire.
OFD: E1, E3, E33, T1, M3, B1,
TAC: 4 17:22:42
- B1 calling a Working Fire. Heavy fire blowing out the A side of the 2nd floor of a 1.5 story.
OFD: LA30, S1, FIU in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:24:20
- E3 advancing a line. T1 setting up to vent. Resident says everyone is out of the structure. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:24:50
- Command needs 13th St. shut down and utilities. Heavy fire blowing out of the C side now. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:25:48
- RT @deadzeppellin: @MeanStreetsOMA It looked pretty bad when I was driving by. Everyone was on the sidewalk and the Burger King employees w… 17:28:43
- Command needs E1 to pull a backup line for Fire Attack. E3 is on a different TAC channel requesting a backup line. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:31:20
- Red Cross needed for 3 children and 4 adults. 10 minutes into the Working Fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:32:11
- E3- Fire Attack
E1- Fire Attack
E33- Fire Attack
LA30- Air in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:36:04
- R33 reports they still have flames on the C side of the structure. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:36:32
- Fire attack reports the floor is weak on Division 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:37:10
- Majority of the fire is knocked down. Crews performing searches. Floor is very weak. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:48:55
- NHS needed for a Code 4 dog. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:01:48
- Scene was downsized. Command now requesting a medic return to the scene to keep the family warm.
OFD: M1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:18:10
- Red Cross has arrived. M1 can cancel. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:19:47
- RT @OmahaFireDept: A pocket-sized copy of Omaha Fire’s rules and regulations from 1960. Were there fewer rules in the 60’s?? https://t.co/t… 18:25:11
- RT @OPDOfcAnson: #OPD Special Victims Unit is needing assistance in locating 14 year old missing vulnerable teen, Charlotte Dixson. She was… 18:49:57
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Audio Captures Dramatic Moment Nebraska State Trooper Calls For Assistance After Being Struck By Vehicle Overnight.
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Just left Trooper Goodrich’s room at the hospital. He is sore but in good spirits. Sounds like he will get to go home toni… 19:18:59
- Apartment Fire: 16636 Chicago Plaza
Caller arrived home to smoke pouring into the hallway.
OFD: E56, E63, E78, T63,… https://t.co/UGyGYOATGo 19:52:26
- M56 has smoke on approach of a multi story multi family occupancy. Setting up command and awaiting the arrival of the first due engine. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:54:34
- Smoke coming from the roof now. T63 is going to the roof. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:56:03
- Dispatch inquiring if command wants a Working Fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:57:26
- Command now calling a Working Fire.
OFD: LA30, S1, FIU in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:58:12
- Chicago IC requesting a second medic.
OFD: M78 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:59:26
- E56- Fire Attack
E63- Fire Attack
E78- Fire Attack
T78- Search & Rescue
M56- Water Supply
B6- Co… https://t.co/FVTlK7tWRn in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:03:11
- Vertical and horizontal ventilation in progress. Majority of the fire knocked down. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:05:02
- RT @lauureennnnnn: @MeanStreetsOMA nothing like a small fire near village pointe https://t.co/mHCo1QTCUW 20:05:34
- Primary search is complete and negative. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:06:36
- Still heavy dark smoke on the "D" side of the structure. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:07:24
- Roof division reports charged smoke is now coming from the roof. Crews shutting down the PPV. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:08:19
- Fire Attack has found fire in the ceiling. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:08:55
- Chicago Command requesting a Second Alarm.
OFD: E77, E52, T61, M52, B7, R33, FC3
ZONE: 532 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:12:17
- The way the structure was built means it has little fire stops. Fire Attack will have to pull ceiling in all Divis… https://t.co/gplQQPIh8W in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:19:41
- RT @nyyankeefan300: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/dZMiN7spsP 20:19:59
- Heavy smoke coming from the eaves and roof line. Roof Division opening up more of the roof. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:21:09
- Fire Car 2C enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:21:18
- 20+ minutes into the Working Fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:21:39
- A Second Alarm has been declared for heavy fire conditions. Follow the thread below for live tweets. https://t.co/jDQQNHmnWI 20:27:05
- Crews rotating to replace air bottles. Fire Attack backing downstairs due to high heat and low visibility. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:27:53
- 30 minutes into the Working Fire. Utilities are enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:29:13
- RT @nyyankeefan300: @MeanStreetsOMA Smoke getting worse https://t.co/JYF8G7hWxD 20:30:21
- Charged smoke now venting from the second floor. High heat throughout. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:30:48
- T53 going to assume Roof Division and open up more vertical vent holes in the roof. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:32:53
- .@OmahaFireDept Station Moveups in progress due to a Second Alarm fire in Northwest Omaha.
E1 at Station 34 20:35:07
- RT @k_fritz23: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/ECwHYhejkT 20:35:18
- Interior Division reports the floor to the Second Division is being burnt through. Chicago IC advising all compani… https://t.co/lWEmW1ED7l in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:36:56
- Listen Live Here:
https://t.co/7XNXB9A8qP https://t.co/peQQC9FxHS 20:37:50
- 40 minutes into the Working Fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:39:20
- B6- Incident Command
B7- Division A Command
E56- Division A Fire Attack
E63- Division A Fire Attack
E77… https://t.co/tZxvgqXB3r in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:42:15
- Fire Car 2C has assumed command and is declaring a 3rd alarm. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:45:52
- A MAYDAY has been declared. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:46:28
- T53 Captain has been separated from his crew. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:46:59
- T53 Captain has been located. Cancel the MAYDAY. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:47:17
- All crews evacuating the structure. Defensive operations. PAR being conducted. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:48:18
- Fire Car 1 Fire Chief Daniel Olsen enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:49:14
- Third Alarm: E53, E65, T41, in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:52:21
- FC2- Command
B7- Division A
LA30- Air in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:56:10
- Chaos, confusion, & verbal disagreements on the radio between fire crews and dispatch regarding Station Moveups.
- Truck companies setting up at the corners and getting hooked up to water supplies for aerial operations. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:01:08
- RT @cafranson: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/RFOSQke0oI 21:02:57
- RT @nyyankeefan300: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/m3HunwinCe 21:03:08
- Command structure being updated.
FC2C: Incident Command
B5- Division C
B7- Division A
E65- Staging in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:03:56
- T34 to Station 78
T21 to Station 41
E3 to Station 33
E33 to Station 61
E24 to Station 53
E21 to Station 24
M24 to S… https://t.co/mMi65Zj7yx in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:08:34
- M52 has rehab. Utilities are off. 1+ hour into the Working Fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:08:58
- RT @k_fritz23: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/vZe0GK80v7 21:09:01
- T63 setting up ladder pipe operations at the "CD" corner. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:10:27
- Third Alarm declared. Live tweets and Audio below.
https://t.co/tCg77GPxad https://t.co/jDQQNHmnWI 21:13:11
- Fire Car 2 B on location.
E65 is Division D Supervisor. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:14:32
- Photos of @OmahaFireDept crews operating on scene of a Third Alarm apartment fire at 16636 Chicago Plaza. https://t.co/vI52ozhoAH 21:16:10
- Crews stretching additional hand lines to attack the fire. Trucks will be hitting the fire from the vertical vent… https://t.co/FVOsxvdJP1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:19:34
- RT @nyyankeefan300: @MeanStreetsOMA Fire thru the roof https://t.co/vTI5cQ8zP3 21:20:41
- Heavy flames throughout the structure still. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:23:42
- Landscaping and a pool making operations on the "B" side of the structure difficult. A collapse zone has been established. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:24:37
- Lots of people asking. Stations Moveups are conducted during large incidents or multiple incidents in the same are… https://t.co/7tPF127BKU 21:32:35
- Fire Car 1 has assumed Incident Command. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:33:18
- Fire Car 77 (Water Supply Specialist) enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:33:46
- RT @MJ_PR: @MeanStreetsOMA Per DC Assessor, 16636 Chicago Plz was built in 1998 and has 6 units in bldg. https://t.co/wp3scAF3sL 21:34:01
- Fire through the roof. Crews backing up further out of the collapse zone. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:36:30
- Photos of @OmahaFireDept crews operating on scene of a Third Alarm Apartment Fire at 16636 Chicago Plaza. 1+ hour… https://t.co/onZfn6W9Xk 21:42:55
- Operation believes the fire wall has been breached based on the amount of fire in the back. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:45:42
- RT @CFJSGeek: Salvation Army on scene of #Omaha Apartment Fire. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/iDwc1as25o 21:48:43
- Fire Car 2 C is now Division "D" in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:49:15
- Crews rotating from rehab & staging to Divisions "A" "B" "C" and "D". in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:54:09
- Chicago IC progress report at 2300 hours:
Fire still in the attic space. Defensive operations on going. Holding all companies. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:00:47
- Fire Car 50 on the air and advising that the power and gas is off to the structure. E65 has been made the Staging Area Manager. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:05:46
- RT @Nick_schmidt113: @MeanStreetsOMA Hope everyone got out safe, got a really good photo of @OmahaFireDept doin their job https://t.co/lQtu… 22:07:14
- Division A has T78 and T53. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:07:45
- Still heavy fire and smoke throughout. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:15:21
- House Fire: 2918 R Street. Caller says smoke is coming from the main level and a 70-80 y/o male lives there. 22:18:46
- Engine 31 has nothing showing on a one story single family dwelling establishing R Street Command. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:20:58
- No fire, just a bucket of incense. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:21:30
- The bucket of incense has been put out and R Street Command has been terminated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:24:38
- Fire conditions improving in Division D. Fire conditions worsening in Division A in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:26:55
- RT @stoned2thebne: 30th criag by taco bell on 30th 3 people hit power pole left and abounded totalled car
Two men 1 female
- Rehab reports lots of radio batteries are dying. Inquiring if there is a mobile command post or some other cache of radio batteries. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:30:26
- Fire Car 2 A has assumed logistics and is working on it. Light Air 30 has a charger with 6 batteries. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:32:05
- FC1: Incident Command
FC2C: Division D Supervisor
B5: Divisio… https://t.co/wAGRjPDzL2 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:45:23
- E56 FAE asking Logistics about the ETA on the fuel truck. Apparatus are running low. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:46:38
- Fleet maintenance was notified at 2337 hours and gave an ETA of 30 minutes. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:47:16
- Building maintenance advising fire crews that there were acetylene and oxygen tanks in the apartment of origin….. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:48:10
- Division A is shutting down its water operations to evaluate conditions. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:48:58
- RT @nelson_aj: Briefing from Battalion Chief Scott Fitzpatrickon this (ahem!) three-alarm Fire. https://t.co/XIlYP1rZ9X 22:50:55
- RT @adamzzworld: @NAOS1007 @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/CkswrBV5p0 22:55:21
- Division D is also shutting down its water operations to evaluate conditions. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:55:50
- RT @chelzie: @MeanStreetsOMA This is definitely a good thing! I was at another scene tonight where 911 was needed during this fire, and res… 22:57:03
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- T53 is conducting an operation on Division D to cut some additional holes in the gable from their bucket. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:09:35
- Still active fire. Throwing more water. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:15:06
- RT @PlaidSir: @MeanStreetsOMA I want to nominate @MeanStreetsOMA for a @TheWebbyAwards for their continued dedication of keeping Omaha info… 23:27:18
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: Can only imagine what the @MeanStreetsOMA bunker looks like tonight…. https://t.co/OgVGgw5hvY 23:27:27
- Crews will likely begin recon operations shortly to evaluate the option of an offensive fire attack. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:30:56
- Disturbance: McDonald's, 122 S 40th Street. A customer in the drive thru won't leave, they say a Hispanic female in… https://t.co/Cnp9ycMXcO 23:41:52
- Fuel rig is on location. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:42:19
- D Division Recon Group preparing to make entry:
E63 Captain: Recon Group Supervisor
E63 PAR 2: Recon Group
T78 PA… https://t.co/XO212hjv5v in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:47:44
- Crews report floors are collapsed on the 2nd division. Crews will not be making entry. Attack will be made from l… https://t.co/jrFDoYAGJC in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:58:16