- RT @Jay_Schrive: This man is missing. He's 79 and has memory issues. He should have gotten home from a study from n 87th st. His home is by… 00:36:49
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Troopers just stopped a 2015 Toyota Rav 4 for traveling 102mph in a 60mph zone on Interstate 80 near 84th Street. Please dr… 02:07:28
- Injury Accident: 32nd & Q Street. The paramedic shift supervisor has been requested. 05:52:03
- Possible one code 4 victim on scene in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 05:52:16
- Q Street Command is seeking a verification from EMS Supervisor 1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 05:54:07
- Q Street Command will not be attempting resuscitation, the patient is code 4 on scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 05:56:51
- Multiple OPD SOLO units en route to 32nd & Q Street for the injury accident in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 05:59:16
- RT @jankshaft: 32nd and Q motorcycle vs car crash https://t.co/06hKEtcC1i 05:59:30
- HIT AND RUN: Dark blue 2001 Ford Explorer SUV, plate UKE-591 struck a motorcycle and fled the area. https://t.co/TBT4udu2LL 06:02:33
- Incident Command is terminated. Patient is code 4. Engine 31, EMS Supervisor 1 are back in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 06:07:28
- Command 60 wants the officers involved with the hit and run to call the 60 phone. 06:11:48
- #hitandrun https://t.co/RLSENzoPfM 06:19:31
- Sad news.. One person is deceased this morning after a hit-and-run motorcycle injury accident near 32nd & Q Street. https://t.co/TBT4udu2LL 06:33:28
- Reports of a dark blue Ford SUV that fled the scene in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 06:34:39
- HIT AND RUN … The suspect killed the motorcycle victim with a SUV and fled the area. https://t.co/TBT4udu2LL 06:57:24
- Engine 5 needs the bariatric squad Medic 52 alpha status. 07:11:20
- Med 52 is en route in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 07:13:28
- A bariatric ambulance is an ambulance vehicle that is specifically modified to carry patients who are severely obes… https://t.co/HuvvSkkVtQ 07:23:10
- Info on deadly hit and run SUV vs motorcycle wreck in South O this morning:
- Suspect in a blue 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 2 door.
Involved in fatal hit-and-run related motorcycle wreck
Call 402… https://t.co/elmxgPJ00g 08:09:19
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Please BOLO:
Run vehicle from FATAL hit & run in Omaha.
Blue 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 2 Door NE plate UKE591, signifi… 08:48:03
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Sad news.. One person is deceased this morning after a hit-and-run motorcycle injury accident near 32nd & Q Street. htt… 08:55:31
- RT @ChanteleMilton: @MeanStreetsOMA I am soo sick of people not taking responsibility for their own actions!! 😢 you took a life!!! Someone’… 09:11:17
- RT @cardoguez: Dam right by my job. Sad 😢 https://t.co/lw2YOqPDqr 09:21:11
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Blue 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 2 Door with significant drivers side damage. Please call 911 if located or 402-444-STOP wi… 09:31:31
- Green Day Dookie? 09:39:18
- Flush: 32nd & Q Street. Engine requested to flush fluids from the street. https://t.co/TBT4udu2LL 09:57:20
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: HIT AND RUN: Dark blue 2001 Ford Explorer SUV, plate UKE-591 struck a motorcycle and fled the area. https://t.co/TBT4ud… 10:46:43
- .@OmahaPolice Identify Victim Killed In Wednesday Morning Hit & Run Crash In Southeast Omaha. Traffic Investigator… https://t.co/pZG23KoiJZ 12:17:15
- RT @HealthDouglasCo: The Douglas County air quality forecast calls for conditions to be in the unhealthy for sensitive gorups category tdoa… 12:18:16
- RT @DouglasCountyNE: It's National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week!
- RT @OPDKelsey: #OPD trains for active killer threats in our community. We are prepared to protect you, but are you prepared?
Join us tonig… 12:48:28
- RT @OPDLtLeavitt: Amazing to see the insides of how they make these large communication projects work. #OPD https://t.co/gjtdpsP9Zk 13:24:05
- RT @OPDCrimeStop: They never learn! Another porch pirate preying on innocents. Stole a package from a midtown porch. Let #OPD know who he i… 14:04:39
- Suspects from an armed robbery in Fort Calhoun fled to this location where it sounds like they were taken into cust… https://t.co/bbKFQgn6e7 14:06:00
- RT @OPDDepChiefGray: Glorious day for the groundbreaking of Kerrie Orozco Memorial Ballfield!! #KerrieOn at Miller Park @OmahaPolice @Omaha… 15:09:48
- RT @CFroThePoPo: Dedicating a ball field to a community……and remembering a fallen hero. https://t.co/wzkuhjnDlk 15:40:05
- RT @OPDOfcMartinez: Kerrie Orozco Memorial Ballfield ground breaking today at Miller Park! One of the most rewarding things in my career so… 15:40:15
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Vehicle has been located 18:14:13
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: This vehicle has been located! Thank you everyone for the tips. The investigation is ongoing and there are no additiona… 18:14:26
- Assist: 39th and Ames Ave.
Officer requesting more cars for a very large fight just South. 19:03:33
- Delta Units enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:04:24
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: Thanks to @OmahaPolice, @OmahaFireDept, @FRFOmaha, @Jean_Stothert, @MillardPS and @jsutfin, @DouglasCountyNE Emergency… 19:18:00
- RT @OmahaFireDept: Chief Dan Olsen answering questions related to Active Shooters/ Active Threats. A great opportunity to ask questions of… 19:18:54
- RT @OPDKelsey: The Q&A portion of the active killer presentation is starting.
Q: How should you respond if you are exiting a building where… 19:18:56
- RT @OPDKelsey: Q: What medical aid can you give as a civilian in an active threat?
A: #stopthebleed. @OmahaFireDept will be presenting this… 19:18:59
- House Fire: 4112 N 25th St.
Smoke on Division 2 of a residence.
OFD: E21, E5, E24, T21, M21, B2, B1, R33
TAC: 4 20:28:25
- B2 has nothing showing on a 2 story residential occupancy. Establishing command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:29:36
- Possible food on the stove. E21, T21, B2, R33 will handle. Crews continuing to investigate and ventilate. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:41:06
- Vehicle Fire: 107th and Dodge St. EB
Something about 2 sports cars running a red light and juveniles are running ar… https://t.co/D87MKMoscR 21:16:23
- Injury Accident: 56th and NW Radial Hwy.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: E41, M21 21:17:25
- Calls for motorcycles racing up and down 142nd St.
- Shots Fired: 81st and Blondo St.
Caller heard 8-10 shots to the Northeast. 21:49:23
- Assist: 149th and B St.
Officer out with a large number of drag racers. Most of them are taking off recklessly. T… https://t.co/0qan8poaKV 21:56:33
- Midnight! 23:00:31
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Troopers have had several sport bikes take off on them tonight in the metro. You’re putting yourself and others at risk of… 23:40:42
- Hazard: I-80 at 84th St.
Motorcycle in excess of 100 MPH. 23:41:05
- Injury Accident: 9720 West Dodge Rd.
Car high centered on piles of wood. Driver is possibly ETOH.
OFD: E53, M52 23:46:06
- No patient. OPD will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:58:00