- RT @OPDLtRamos: Would this be considered parking too close to a fire hydrant? Driver will be processed for DUI. Occurred near 96/W Dodge #o… 00:11:39
- Robbery: Kwik Shop. 3606 Leavenworth St.
Caller says a hispanic male in his 20s in a black hat, red bandana over t… https://t.co/ZHZW9wQMCA 00:50:57
- Caller to 911 says he wants to go to jail for the night because he has no other place to stay.
- RT @jankshaft: 36th and Leavenworth Kwik Shop robbery https://t.co/EXKVaT3EwX 01:04:18
- .@OmahaPolice Announce Arrest Of Suspect Involved In Fatal Motorcycle Hit & Run In Southeast Omaha After The Accide… https://t.co/gw4GjNTHwO 13:50:15
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Proud of my coworkers both in the Traffic and Fugitive units in making this arrest. Lot of work still needs to be done… 13:54:33
- RT @OmahaFireDept: We had a wonderful time visiting Castelar Elementary today! Members from our Public Education department and our Engine… 14:14:50
- RT @OPDOfcHodges: Opd Recruit Masters experiencing being in a bite suit. The great guys/gal from K9 came out today to train the recruits on… 14:25:15
- Brush Fire: Lake Zorinsky. 156th and F St.
Brush fire by the playground.
OFD: E63 14:40:09
- Police want medics to check out a male who has been sniffing jet fuel.
- Injury Accident: 30th and Cuming St.
4-5 vehicles involved. Motorcycle rider possibly ejected.
OFD: E5, M5, M1, S1 14:51:16
- E5 says Medic 1 can cancel. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:52:46
- RT @uksocialtraffic: #M1 Delays Near M5 caused by an accident [source: https://t.co/VxCAwtp3Rg%5D 15:00:42
- Injury Accident: 135th and Harrison St.
3 vehicles involved.
OFD: E65, M61 15:05:16
- E65 on location of a 3 car PI spread across all lanes. Possibly 3 patients at this time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:10:09
- RT @NEStatePatrol: Nobody's happy about this. But we can all be prepared.
- Call for a drive-by paintballing.
- Harrison IC requesting a second medic.
OFD: M65 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:18:43
- Harrison WB shut down at 132nd St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:20:03
- M61 enroute to Bergan Mercy Code 2 with an adult female patient with minor injuries. Her 2 kids are riding along. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:30:51
- RT @le_buns: @MeanStreetsOMA four vehicle crash near 77th and dodge https://t.co/ucQ2fnsLBq 15:46:14
- 2 more calls for drive-by paintballings. @OPDABLE1 requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:52:18
- Engine 78 unable to take their call due to mechanical issues.
- Injury Accident: 120th and M St.
OFD: E61, M61 16:10:17
- Female was running from police in the area. @OPDABLE1 overhead tracking her. Police now have her in custody in th… https://t.co/42Wqfa9mal 16:56:20
- RT @OPDABLE1: Sign this 13yo wanted female/run away up for track.. she was fast! Please send oxygen and maybe an AED for those officers…… 17:02:06
- Tis' the season for defective grill fires!
- Hospital of Choice has resumed!
- Battalion 1 requesting traffic control again at an emergency scene as cars are driving head on at each other.
"WE… https://t.co/kQA87ULBlg 18:08:49
- Fight: 10th and Farnam St.
Caller says there are 10-15 juveniles fighting by the slides. 18:12:08
- .@OPDABLE1 is up!
- Crowd: Dundee Elementary. 51st and Davenport St.
Caller to 911 says 40+ juveniles in the parking lot possibly gett… https://t.co/iWdUT2v3zp 19:05:14
- RT @KDNOTKDAMIKD: @MeanStreetsOMA Live stream please 19:11:33
- Assist: 11th and Harney St.
Officers out with a very large group of juveniles fighting and causing problems. Reque… https://t.co/nUEVB18HLA 19:37:47
- Should note… Pepperball guns deployed. Unclear if any actual pepperballs have been fired. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:41:22
- Assault in Progress: Spencer Projects. 28th Ave and Spencer St.
Caller says there is 30+ people fighting. Some ha… https://t.co/Nmncx5D6SI 19:47:14
- Medics now enroute for an injured party laying down on the ground. Female caller is locked in her vehicle and cant… https://t.co/yjuqJoIP0y in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:49:04
- Delta units requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:49:16
- Medics now enroute for an injured party.
OFD: E1, M1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:49:43
- "TELL THE MEDICS NOT TO COME IN!" in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:53:33
- Scene at 28th and Spencer St. is Signal 88. A second scene at 30th and Spencer St. is not Signal 88. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:54:24
- Suspects from the assault were in a green compact Ford last seen NB. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:55:19
- No care required. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:59:14
- .@OPDABLE1 "Is there a shooting in Northeast?"
Dispatch: "Not yet."
- RT @joelschafer: @MeanStreetsOMA Northeast precinct seems a bit understaffed tonight. 20:10:09
- Crowd: 10th and Farnam St.
Multiple callers to 911 reporting juveniles gathering under the 10th St. bridge. 20:20:34
- Fight: 11th and Farnam St.
Officers just broke up another fight. Crowd is slowly dispersing. 20:41:58
- Hazard: Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge.
Caller says a car is driving around shooting people with a paintball gun. 20:43:59
- Suns out Pepperball guns out!
#OmahaScanner https://t.co/8j3b7Y1yzJ 20:54:09
- RT @damnkdeezy: Dispatch comebacks 101. https://t.co/FIQPce6H58 21:19:22
- Robbery: Kwik Shop. 3606 Leavenworth St.
Caller to 911 says one of their customers just got robbed in the alley be… https://t.co/gSs7HO5In3 22:14:55
- Home Invasion: 37th and Y St.
Call for a home invasion with possible shots fired. 2 suspects both in masks had gun… https://t.co/VgbQSlwFXM 22:36:31
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- Shots Fired: 27th and R St.
Officers in the area heard 8 shots to their Southeast. 23:32:35
- House Fire: 8314 Boyd St.
Caller sees smoke and flames coming from a house near Boyd Elementary. Single caller.… https://t.co/wfA0UU1sQ3 23:46:40
- Caller is having a disturbance with her granddaughter who is threatening to turn on the gas stove and blow the plac… https://t.co/PjBkwTnVcI 23:47:39
- Corrected address is 8618 Evans St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:49:22
- B4 has fire on the exterior of a 1 story single family occupancy. Establishing command and attacking the fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:51:20
- E41, E42, T41, B4 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:59:15