- RT @ChefBoyRUdead: @MeanStreetsOMA man-dude. Someone spinning some loud cookies in a parking lot near 120 and Maple. 00:09:02
- RT @drknstormynite: @MeanStreetsOMA I AM NOT 50 00:10:46
- Also: injuries incompatible with life —> https://t.co/fVLLLxSXsX 00:13:38
- .@OPDABLE1 is up! 🚁#THPTHPTHP 00:15:45
- Injury Accident: 20th & Railroad Avenue in South O. A vehicle drove into a gas line, driver is suffering from chest… https://t.co/3km7mYUeV0 00:23:03
- Single vehicle wreck, they drove into a house. Driver has self-extricated and everyone else ran away. @OPDABLE1 requested to check the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:24:40
- 26 y/o restrained front-seat passenger transported to NMC Code 2 TCC, Med 31. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:45:17
- "He came into her apartment uninvited, he's on meth and cocaine, and he possibly has a gun." #OmahaScanner 00:53:06
- "Punched in the face by an unknown female at Beercade" #BensonProblems 00:59:51
- Injury Accident: I-80 eastbound & 72nd Street. Police calling in a rollover PI wreck, eastbound on ramp.
OFD: E30, M61 01:23:43
- Male involved in the wreck is attempting to flee the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:25:19
- Police are setting up a perimeter in the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:26:02
- Engine 30 is on location, single vehicle rollover, found no patient so far. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:26:45
- .@OPDABLE1 is assisting with searching the area for possible victims 🚁 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:30:24
- Med 61 and Engine 30 are back in service, no patients found.
@OPDABLE1 is 10-8 code 5, unable to locate in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:37:53
- RT @2120RMIL: @MeanStreetsOMA Well, that's one more hit and run crash where I'm sure the driver/owner had "no idea" who had their car… Or… 01:43:49
- RT @OPDLtRamos: #opd is on call at the 72nd St EB on-ramp to I-80 for a 1-vehicle hit & run accident, one male seen crawling out passenger… 01:45:04
- "Any available unit with a Taser please respond!" #OmahaScanner 01:50:11
- NB 60th & Ames Avenue. Command wants Dispatch to call the hanger for @OPDABLE in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:51:35
- The air is cleared for emergency traffic only in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:52:11
- Adam 27 is unreadable in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:53:29
- Command 20 wants an update in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:55:14
- Cops are signal 88. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:00:08
- RT @uksocialtraffic: #M61 Delays eastbound caused by an accident [source: https://t.co/4vQz4uCNnS%5D 02:01:27
- RT @DispatcherDame: Someone’s fixing to ride the lightening… https://t.co/GtRPhZVrFD 02:26:38
- RT @fisch_trix: @MeanStreetsOMA can you help me locate my escape artist of a dog? She jumped out of my car window on 156th and maple. She’s… 12:50:28
- RT @bradwphoto: Holy crap!!! #watermain @MeanStreetsOMA 109 and Mill Valley Road https://t.co/kqIcytytyK 12:53:14
- RT @bradwphoto: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/JrSIFk39Sa 12:53:18
- RT @OPDLauren: Our sergeant suggested we do a “car wash with a cop” today. #opd https://t.co/nbuRJUzo4Z 12:54:20
- RT @NEStatePatrol: Troopers are stepping up enforcement of motorcycle/exhibition speeding in the Omaha metro for a next couple months.
- RT @fisch_trix: @MeanStreetsOMA UPDATE: Reunited thanks to all you beautiful people https://t.co/Pgi30fXdAp 13:32:13
- Shooting: 4841 Boyd St.
4 people shot.
OFD: E41, T41, T21, M41, M21, M5, M24, B4, S1
TAC: 3 13:39:06
- Still not Signal 88. Victims were scene running from the area. Very large scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:42:19
- Dispatch giving the Nebraska Medical Center an early Trauma Alert for multiple shooting victims. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:46:04
- M41 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 3 TCC with a 55 y/o male with numerous GSWs to his head & body. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:47:06
- M24 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 2 TCC with 2 patients.
P1: 36 y/o female graze wound in the leg.
P2: 24 y/o male shot in the foot. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:50:34
- Battalion 2 responding to the shooting.
OFD: B2 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:53:21
- M21 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 2 TCC with a 34 y/o male with a GSW to the arm. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:57:12
- B4 OFD Incident Command reports all victims transported. Unused crews returning to service. Other crews out of se… https://t.co/J5T2l65gre in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:59:10
- K9 unit has video from the apartment complex to the South of where the victims were found that they need Crime Lab to pick up. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:00:01
- Sounds like the shots came from inside a vehicle that fled. Possibly one of the weapons used was a chrome or silver revolver. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:01:54
- 4 victims transported to the Nebraska Medical Center with various gunshot wounds.
P1: M41 | 55 y/o | M | C3 TCC
P2:… https://t.co/OgEWvxCt1t 14:06:23
- Delta Unit says the preliminary suspect vehicle information is a bark blue or black 4 door Pontiac Sunfire 2005 or 2006. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:10:07
- RT @SeanEversonKETV: Current scene at 48th & Boyd St. @KETV https://t.co/gaDIoAdAcm 14:12:14
- Vehicle may also have grey primer on the rear passenger fender and damage to the front passenger fender. Color may… https://t.co/GPETDaAYfj in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:15:49
- Precinct 2 on the air. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:17:40
- Multiple officers enroute to the Nebraska Med Center to shut down roads near the ER. https://t.co/IIL5dyiwk7 14:25:25
- RT @kfabnews: Captain Mark Matuza providing a brief update on 48th and Boyd shooting. https://t.co/d72LNxwlPI 14:25:53
- The Southwest Precinct holding 6 Priority calls.
- BOLO: Preliminary suspect vehicle information broadcast citywide is for a 2005 or 2006 black, dark blue, or teal 4… https://t.co/K5NC7QAPLh 14:31:21
- C Shift officers enroute for relief. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:36:10
- #AK60149 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:46:45
- Beautiful day for OFD dive training at Lake Cunningham!
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: Shooting near 48th & Boyd. 4 victims with non-life threatening injuries. All were transported to NMC. This was the ER bay… 15:52:59
- Brush Fire: McDonald's. 7717 Dodge St.
OFD: E53 16:55:47
- 5 years ago today at 6:32 PM @MeanStreetsOMA was born!!! Thanks to everyone who has supported us over the years!… https://t.co/Qv8JWkzkH3 17:47:01
- Douglas County Emergency Communications experiencing radio issues!
- RT @NxtYearEagles: @MeanStreetsOMA OFD better have all the tin cans on alert, cuz there's gonna be 🔥🔥 when the @MeanStreetsOMA 5th anniver… 17:58:23
- RT @TrpAOmaha: When you are traveling 96mph in a 65mph zone on your motorcycle, at least have it registered and have a license to drive it.… 18:08:25
- RT @OmahaFireDept: Today the Omaha Fire Dept remembers Captain Laura Larson who died of cancer on this date in 2014. You are missed everyd… 18:21:09
- Methodist Hospital is on Diversion until further notice.
- "Attention all Omaha Fire Personnel. We are experiencing radio issues. Monitor portables for radio traffic."
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Troopers are out working aircraft on this roadway. Who can guess what roadway we are working? The speed limit where we ar… 18:38:22
- .@OmahaPolice Release Additional Information & Suspect Vehicle Photo From Wednesday Afternoon Shooting In North Cen… https://t.co/Lennfm2IMk 18:44:36
- "Testing 1-2-3-4-5"
- RT @TheSeventhBrat: Make sure your tin cans are fully charged. https://t.co/T1HxqnksGy 19:30:47
- Crowd: 186th and West Center Rd.
Multiple callers reporting hundreds of cars in the parking lot street racing and… https://t.co/MbPdPcEKEX 19:37:30
- Shots Fired: 38th and Spaulding St.
Officers in the area reporting multiple shots fired somewhere near this location. 19:45:52
- RT @nyapapiya: @MeanStreetsOMA I just heard multiple gun shots near 37th & Pratt 😳😵 19:56:19
- "Can you re-advise. The radio went down again right as you were talking."
- RT @OPDOfcSchneider: I remember being bored with my friends in HS with no place to hang out. Quick Pik 90th/Center was the same routine.. h… 19:57:54
- RT @OPDVanessa: Thanks to MSO for all they have accomplished over these 5 years.
Their support of first responders and the awareness that… 20:02:02
- Casings located at 38th and Spaulding St. Multiple vehicles shot up on Spaulding near 44th Ave and Spaulding St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:04:49
- Somebody possibly took off on foot.
@OPDABLE1 overhead assisting. Another vehicle located with a bullet hole. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:07:29
- Command 80 requesting @OPDABLE1 do a flyby and clear them out when they have time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:09:47
- Hazard: 144th and Q St.
Call for parties in a vehicle throwing eggs at other vehicles. 20:16:57
- More shell casings located.
"This car is riddled."
#OmahaScanner in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:18:55
- Shots Fired: 126th and Manderson Plaza
Caller heard one shot fired then a pause then 5 more shots fired. 20:22:51
- Dispatch: "Im sorry its these radios. I'm trying my best."
- RT @CFroThePoPo: Well…since someone decided to get all "shooty" today, I am now at work trying to help out. Good thing #CopOldLady under… 20:37:30
- "Callers vehicle is the victim of the egging."
- ".@OPDABLE1 Channel 2."
- Both police & fire side of Douglas County Emergency Communications using the backup system of portable radios as th… https://t.co/Fe7he1R7gx 20:43:39
- RT @OPDCaptKanger: Over 2️⃣9️⃣yrs of service 2 the citizens of Omaha & Deputy Chief Mary Newman is retiring! Can’t thank her enough 4 her t… 20:44:03
- Riverfront officers requesting @OPDABLE1 do a flyover of the old Rick's Boatyard to clear out 100+ cars and motorcycles. 21:01:01
- RT @bradwphoto: What a fantastic night to get out and photograph the #Omaha #Skyline! @OmahaChamber @wedontcoast https://t.co/Z1P69kxNF2 21:19:20
- Let's get weird 👏
Let's get weird 👏
Let's get weird 👏 https://t.co/2nUG8HrGSQ 21:37:31
- Cop: "Let corrections know we have a very unhappy customer that needs to go straight back."
Background: "AHHHHHHHHH… https://t.co/jwQQkEtYsB 22:53:26
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- Shots Fired: 42nd and Miller St.
Caller says he saw 3 shots fired from a white 4 door vehicle plate VYC229 with 2 o… https://t.co/4LDz2PNvIo 23:09:26
- RT @mirrrr_anda: Laying in bed listening to the sirens going off and checking @MeanStreetsOMA every minute for an update 23:15:59