- Ole ole, ole ole!
Ole ole, ole ole!
Feeling hot hot hot!
Feeling hot hot hot!
#July https://t.co/fnmAcJYxof 04:32:34
- RT @TtaaylorSmith: In light of the fatality accident last night, let me make this very clear, PICK UP TRUCKS HAULING TRAILERS CANNOT STOP O… 04:39:46
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: The OWH vs. OPOA Twitter beef might be the greatest Twitter beef since Kardashian-West vs. Taylor Swift. https://t.co/S… 04:49:26
- RT @vkrawler: 113th & Whitmore Ct hostage situation has now been resolved. 1 adult male, 1 adult female, & 1 juvenile female in custody. Do… 04:53:54
- RT @MattSerweKETV: Don't overdo it today! It's going to be hot, and chances are you'll be outside a bunch. Remember to alternate 1 water wi… 05:13:26
- It's gonna be hotter than two rabbits fucking in a wool sock today! #OmahaScanner 05:17:53
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: It's gonna be hotter than two rabbits fucking in a wool sock today! #OmahaScanner 05:55:25
- RT @ResilientWoman_: @MeanStreetsOMA Oh, how splendid. 05:59:04
- RT @OPDOfcFehrman: Wishing everyone a safe a happy Fourth of July from the #OPD Traffic unit! Please use a designated driver and be respons… 11:53:01
- RT @OPDOfcNickerson: #OPD investigating an armed robbery of a fireworks stand near 90th/Maplewood Blvd. No injuries. https://t.co/1MXWvZ1N66 11:53:21
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: Thank you to everyone from @OmahaFireDept, @OmahaPolice, @SarpySheriff, @DCSheriffNE, @NSP_TroopA and all metro First R… 11:54:46
- RT @ofc144: First time in my 28 years of the Ralston Parade, a marriage proposal! She said YES!! https://t.co/f7LcDfZuKu 12:01:47
- RT @SuburbanFiveOh: #Protip-there IS a law prohibiting fireworks, but there is NOT a law requiring you to call 911 for every firework you h… 12:11:00
- RT @DomVisuals: Glad I wore my seatbelt this morning, you never know when someone won’t see a red light.
@MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/yPOY… 13:14:40
- RT @OPDCrimeStop: I used my art skills to make this picture festive. Happy 4th! These guys used a stolen credit/debit card. Who are they?… 14:34:58
- We are #ScannersOn for #4thInOMA! Follow along with us!
- 0 appendages lost to fireworks in the Metro area today!
- Council Bluffs Medic 2 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 3 TCC with a 35 y/o male blew part of his hand off in a firewor… https://t.co/aY35e3Up8q 14:47:46
- Party Complaint: 152nd and Laurel Ave.
Call for an unpermitted block party with the street obstructed.
- ~2.5 appendages lost to fireworks in the Metro area today!
#4thInOMA https://t.co/bWcAVgEEEM 14:51:49
- Fireworks Complaint: 45th and Bancroft St.
2 males throwing "illegal" fireworks onto the soccer field.
- Precinct 2 on the air!
- Injury Accident: I-480 NB at Harney St.
3 vehicles involved.
OFD: E3, M3
Time Out: 16:53 16:00:17
- Crews unable to locate and are returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:08:28
- RT @NEStatePatrol: Over the last several months, the NSP Bomb Squad has done some controlled demolitions of old, illegal fireworks. Several… 16:15:27
- RT @webb_patricia: When it’s the #FireFight on the #FourthOfJuly in #Ralston and the firefighters actually get a call! @MeanStreetsOMA #Mer… 16:21:21
- Injury Accident: 32nd and Sorensen Pkwy.
2 vehicle accident.
OFD: E21, M21
Time Out: 17:40 16:41:46
- Caller to 911 wants to speak to police because he believes it is illegal to park on the street with in transits and… https://t.co/CrT6idVrUv 16:42:19
- Caller to 911 says her ex spray painted a large penis on her back fence.
- Trash Fire: 40th and Curtis Ave.
Time Out: 17:46 16:51:36
- .@OPDABLE1 is up!
- Fireworks Complaint: 36th and Ellison Ave.
5-6 juveniles between the ages of 8-20 years old are throwing fireworks… https://t.co/BuhSAdc5Jm 17:08:05
- Brush Fire: 11th and Jackson St.
Brush fire sparked from fireworks in the area.
Time Out: 18:06 17:09:08
- Injury Accident: I-480 SB at Martha St.
Auto vs pedestrian.
OFD: E3, M3
Time Out: 18:29 17:34:24
- House Fire: 6033 Pinkney St.
Call for a fire in the back.
OFD: E21, E41, E24, T41, M21, B2, B4, R33
Time Out: 18:33 17:37:14
- Domestic in Progress: 46th and Wakeley St.
Suspect in a dark grey car fleeing the area with the son after kicking i… https://t.co/GZxnz8nQTu 17:39:16
- Fire in the back of the house. Holding all units. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:39:44
- .@OPDABLE1 enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:41:41
- Requesting OPPD expedite for an electrical fire in the rear. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:42:06
- Sounds like a hit and run. Suspects possibly went into Council Bluffs. Something about a road rage incident also involved. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:47:23
- E41, T41, B2 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:47:47
- Water Rescue: 9900 S 252nd St.
Gretna requesting Mutual Aid for a water rescue on the Platte River for a party that… https://t.co/HPpMCzVS5Z 17:54:09
- M3 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 3 TCC with a 42 y/o male who was ran over by front and back tires after an altercation on the interstate. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:09:02
- "Smoke bomb was set off in the elevator."
- Injury Accident: I-80 WB at 144th St.
Female with a leg injury.
OFD: E65, M61 18:20:32
- RT @maplacek: Wow @MeanStreetsOMA is totally lit right now. And it’s not nighttime yet. #BartScott #CantWait 18:26:53
- Caller to 911 is annoyed by her neighbors firework noise and threatened to throw dynamite out at them to shut them… https://t.co/QD47do9enm 18:37:35
- RT @RustyLord: Seems like the dynamite would be the illegal part of all this… https://t.co/k023tJPvCA 18:45:08
- Injury Accident: 26th and Bristol St.
Uncooperative caller says her sister was rear ended. Possibly a hit and run.
OFD: E5, M5 18:45:48
- RT @fourtotheside: No better way to underscore a request for safety and quiet than by threatening to hurl explosives at the requestee. http… 18:56:19
- House Fire: 9412 Sprague St.
Fire in the laundry room.
OFD: E52, E43, E42, T53, M42, B4, B5, R33
Time Out: 19:58 19:03:21
- B4 has nothing showing on approach. Establishing command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:03:51
- E42, T53, B4 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:05:00
- E43 also will be on the will handle assignment. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:05:34
- Pursuit: 30th and Ed Babe Gomez Ave.
Male party foot bailed from a black older model Nissan driven by a female. Ma… https://t.co/FXET9iZU8K 19:20:00
- Ran stop sign 70 MPH. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:20:27
- Pursuit terminated. Vehicle had no plates. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:21:10
- Deltas have the car abandoned at 32nd and Y St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:22:18
- Callers to 911 say she is running EB. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:23:36
- Medics needed for the male that jumped out of a moving car. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:24:29
- Female in maroon clothing. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:24:48
- "CLEAR THE AIR! ONE AT GUNPOINT!" in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:25:20
- Police are Signal 88 with one Code 2. The female has a loud ass mouth in the background. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:26:03
- Assault: 8th and Bancroft St.
Call for a couple people that got jumped.
OFD: E3, M1
Time Out: 20:24 19:29:41
- Injury Accident: 37th and Harney St.
OFD: E34, M34
Time Out: 20:28 19:33:52
- Caller says people are shooting fireworks at her house and it has been going on all week.
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: We are #ScannersOn for #4thInOMA! Follow along with us!
- 2 Officers are needed for fireworks overtime!
- Crowd: 65th and Hartman Ave.
20-30 people fighting and yelling due to shooting fireworks at the yards in the area. 19:57:03
- RT @CFroThePoPo: PSA:
Your neighbors more than likely do not have "commercial grade" fireworks… 20:29:31
- #ProTip If you shoot the storms with enough fireworks they will die. https://t.co/LRuVZpbsPh 20:30:13
- Brush Fire: 202nd Ave. and I St.
FC17 calling in a field fire behind his house.
OFD: E77, E277, M77 on WT77 20:32:52
- Caller reporting people:
-Shooting fireworks at cars
-Shooting fireworks at homes
-Shooting fireworks at each other
- House Fire: 21423 Fieldcrest Drive
Call for a house fire in the area.
OFD: E56, E71, E78, T78, M71, B6, B7, E60 (RIT)
Time Out: 21:41 20:46:26
- Injury Accident: Laird St. and Florence Blvd.
Auto vs pedestrian.
OFD: E21, M21
Time Out: 21:44 20:48:54
- Fire out on arrival. Medic needed for a civilian hand injury. E71, M71 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:52:46
- Injured Party: NW Radial Hwy and 56th St.
OFD: M41, M34, T41
Time Out: 21:47 20:53:32
- E21: "Is OPD going to respond?"
Dispatch: "Call is holding. They are very busy."
E21: "Clear so are we." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:54:36
- Trash Fire: 7819 Keystone Drive.
Trash fire in the park.
Time Out: 21:51 20:55:19
- Fire is out. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:55:38
- House Fire: 18380 Harney St.
Fireworks going off in the garage.
OFD: E60, E63, E77, T53, M56, B5, B6, R33
Time Out: 21:55 20:58:05
- B7 in place of B5
OFD: B7 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:00:26
- Crews have smoke and flames on approach. Working Fire. Advancing a line.
OFD: LA30, S1, FIU in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:03:05
- Brush Fire: 2011 N 56th St.
Time Out: 22:02 21:03:53
- House Fire: 19902 Marcy St.
OFD: E52, B3, B5, R33 21:07:26
- E71 going on this and has flames on approach. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:08:23
- Working Fire. No additional apparatus sent.
TAC: 8 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:09:45
- House Fire: 14615 Cuming St.
OFD: E78, T78, E42, E43, B1
TAC: Unassigned. 21:10:29
- Cutting: 3106 Jackson St.
OPD with CPR in progress.
OFD: E1, M1 21:11:04
- Garage fire with extension into the house. Working Fire. No additional apparatus sent. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:11:58
- RT @brandon_frans: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/LCO8AUfpIT 21:12:22
- RT @brandon_frans: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/22sFYBp1CH 21:12:26
- Fire knocked down. Still waiting on a truck and Battalion for a still alarm will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:13:19
- TAC 7 assigned. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:13:45
- House full involved. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:14:59
- One Battalion Chief in service in the City of Omaha.
- Trash Fire: 42nd and B St.
OFD: E33 21:16:40
- .@OmahaFireDept & @OmahaPolice critically busy with calls. Please use extreme caution with fireworks and driving and such. 21:17:42
- Fire is under control. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:19:06
- RT @heartlandreact: Over 7,000 people without power reported. If you do lose power, please report your outage via 800-554-6773, https://t.c… 21:19:56
- Hot mic on PD dispatch… 😬 21:21:17
- RT @stephdenk: 52nd between Seward and Decatur 🙃 @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Wi7cKhp5uR 21:22:10
- RT @dieseldog97: Reading the @MeanStreetsOMA's posts, I fully expect Omaha to be completely obliterated by the end of the night through fir… 21:23:30
- Injury Accident: I-680 WB at Fort St.
OFD: ? 21:24:34
- Will handle given. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:25:41
- PD says no injuries OFD sending medics anyways.
OFD: E52, M52 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:26:10
- RT @KathrynGeiger: @MeanStreetsOMA house fire off 144th and dodge!! https://t.co/SzfbnGlDWy 21:27:42
- Brush Fire: 8201 Clay St.
Time Out: 22:26 21:28:15
- M1 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 3 TCC with a ~50 y/o male with multiple stab wounds to his abdomen. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:29:50
- M34 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 2 TCC with a 1.5 y/o female at the scene where a tree fell on some teenagers. Mom wants her checked. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:31:38
- M41 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 2 with a 12 y/o and a 15 y/o who were hit by a large branch from a tree blown down in the wind. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:33:09
- M21 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 2 TCC with a 50 y/o female struck by a vehicle that clipped her backing out of a driveway. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:34:44
- RT @Jim_Phillips1: Severe Thunderstorm Warning has expired for Douglas & Sarpy counties. 21:35:29
- Brush Fire: 8201 Clay St.
Time Out: 22:26 21:36:16
- Brush Fire: 2401 N 56th St.
Time Out: 22:29 21:36:55
- Extensive power outages being reported by fire crews bouncing from fire to fire.
- .@OmahaFireDept is now in the modified weather response plan until further notice on the authority of Fire Car 2.… https://t.co/l1IopKqcuM 21:45:26
- Command terminated. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:47:35
- RT @OPPDStorm: Please treat all downed power lines as if they are live and high voltage. Stay away from them, and report them immediately t… 21:48:26
- RT @BEisenhart: Um isn’t this Omaha? @MeanStreetsOMA Fast and Furious getting swole at 72nd and Dodge. https://t.co/oBPq7DV2w9 21:49:42
- Papillion Medic 3 enroute to Bergan Mercy Code 3 TCC with a 69 y/o female struck in the head and chest by a large t… https://t.co/RT6ojcnFZm 21:57:44
- One hour left to avoid this list!
#4thInOMA https://t.co/5GpkwVmWmj 22:00:17
- Northwest Precinct is holding 8+ calls.
- Caller says 7-8 of his neighbors are lighting off "illegal commercial grade" fireworks.
- Brush Fire: 2023 N 56th St.
Time Out: 23:04 22:05:41
- House Fire: 12985 Margo St.
OFD: E65, T63, B5
Time Out: 23:04 22:05:50
- House Fire: 3321 Ruggles St.
Attached garage fire.
OFD: E21, T21, B2
Time Out: 23:04 22:07:11
- Light smoke on approach. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:08:18
- Fireworks shot into the garage started the fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:09:08
- Fire is out. E65, T63 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:09:51
- Northwest Precinct holding 16 Priority 2 calls!
- TAC channel is released as well. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:11:15
- Vehicle Fire: 41st and Binney St.
OFD: E5 22:12:29
- Extremely high police call load and extreme fire activity across the city tonight. Follow along with the chaos usi… https://t.co/aT0AXFICgl 22:15:29
- If you have a trailer parked in the middle of the street in front of 4920 S 50th Terrace please move it…
Firefig… https://t.co/2LJ7CPFgz5 22:20:23
- Brush Fire: 4820 S 54th St.
OFD: E33 22:21:05
- Brush Fire: 3550 Cass St.
OFD: E34 22:21:31
- RT @allthings_ring: Live look-in @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/bNKrBC9wvK 22:21:43
- Neighborhood kids throwing fireworks at the callers house.
- Injury Accident: 144th and Stony Brook Blvd.
OFD: E65, M65 22:26:09
- RT @OPDOfcNickerson: Over 25 calls holding in NW Precinct as I start my shift. Could be a long night. #OPD is hard at work for Omaha citiz… 22:27:29
- Trash Fire: 13th St and Arbor St.
Time Out: 23:27 22:29:31
- RT @mamabearmack: @MeanStreetsOMA saying an extra prayer tonight for this family. hopefully the community and neighbors can come together t… 22:30:31
- Injured Party: 143rd and Corby St.
Artillery shell to the face.
OFD: M78 22:32:15
- Brush Fire: 2211 S 111th Circle
OFD: E61 22:33:13
- RT @sarahvetter: @neiaredcross volunteers to three separate 4th of July home fires. Please stay safe out there! @MeanStreetsOMA 22:36:59
- RT @sdmosis: Live look at Omaha right now, according to the @MeanStreetsOMA feed: https://t.co/7CdVultqir 22:37:02
- 4 Officers needed for shift extension in the Northwest Precinct.
- House Fire: 8824 Green Fields St.
Outside siding caught fire.
OFD: E63, T63, B6
Time Out: 23:36 22:40:40
- Trash Fire: 87th and Hamilton St.
Juveniles are piling up used fireworks and are lighting them on fire in the stree… https://t.co/1hpOLb0gXs 22:42:23
- .@OmahaFireDept Hospital of Choice is suspended until further notice.
- B6 has light smoke showin. Establishing command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:44:08
- Fire out on arrival. Crews on scene will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:47:10
- Odor: 6414 S 135th St.
Suspicious odor in the area.
OFD: E65 22:49:06
- RT @kaylasea_: shoutout to @OmahaPolice @OmahaFireDept @papillionpolice and more for all their life-saving hard work on this crazy night. y… 22:49:22
- Residents put the fire out. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:50:02
- 1 Command 1 covering the Citywide as the only Lieutenant on duty!
- Brush Fire: 2217 S 111th Circle
Repeat call. Fire is now rekindled and is spreading to the grass.
Time Out: 23:50 22:53:20
- M78 enroute to Bergan Mercy Code 2 TCC with a 28 y/o male that had an artillery shell explode in his hand next to h… https://t.co/joktYuxKqb in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:56:41
- ~3.5 appendages lost to fireworks in the Metro area today!
#4thInOMA https://t.co/5GpkwVmWmj 22:57:26
- MUD needed for a gas leak inside. Meter is shut down. Evacuations in progress. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:58:21
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- RT @SCSODepVarona: This is why it’s important NOT to put used fireworks in the trash. It’s very easy for them to ignite. 2nd house fire of… 23:00:42
- It is now illegal to light off fireworks. Anyone who is doing so is breaking the law and will be deported back to… https://t.co/7E98wFCO74 23:07:21
- RT @OfcrMatt: If you happen to find yourself doing snow angels in the water running along the curb during a thunderstorm, it's probably tim… 23:09:35
- Trash Fire: 38th and Dodge St.
Time Out: 00:07 23:09:56
- RT @OlsufkaBellamy: OKAY METH HEAD CRACK ADDICTS WHO LIVE ACROSS THE STREET. IT’S AFTER MIDNIGHT AND THE REST OF US HAVE TO WORK IN THE MOR… 23:15:51
- Walk-in assault victim at Bergan who was hit in the head with a baseball bat possibly by the girlfriend.
- Trash Fire: Standing Bear Lake Apartments. 13310 Jaynes Plaza.
Fire by a dumpster.
OFD: E43 23:23:33
- Trash Fire: 7105 S 154th St.
OFD: E65 23:24:23
- Shots Fired: 38th and Browne St.
@shotspotter detected 3 shots fired in the area. 23:25:39
- PAGING SWAT!!! https://t.co/GOdjYs1vhs 23:27:49
- M24 needs police at Lil' Creighton for a patient refusing to get out of their squad.
- Structure Fire: Park Tower South. 1601 Park Ave.
Caller is watching a female in 801 starting a fire with gasoline.… https://t.co/vw5BTmThO3 23:35:45
- Vehicle Fire: 9644 Boyd Circle
Vehicle fully engulfed with fireworks inside.
OFD: E42 23:36:36
- No fire. Possible AAdam caller. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:44:13
- RT @WxSpotr: @MeanStreetsOMA this is between N 70th Avenue an N 69th Ave on Charles Ave..please slow down folks so far 4 different folks ha… 23:46:25
- Trash Fire: 4842 Sahler St.
Dumpster fully involved.
OFD: E41 23:50:18
- RT @MStar_GYP: @MeanStreetsOMA Not the firework show we were hoping for, but thankful everyone got out safe. https://t.co/yBTafNWETB 23:53:30
- RT @TheThompson7: Laughed like a 12 year old when I read this. Showed husband. Laughed harder. We never really grow up. https://t.co/RwzJ0j… 23:55:20