- Cop: "10-8 code 7, they are just playing Pokémon and trying to catch them all." #OmahaScanner 00:12:37
- There are two lights on the tower 🚨🚨 00:18:47
- NSP terminated a pursuit of a red BMW with no plates and a black male driver going in excess of 100 mph near 99th & Mockingbird Drive. 01:12:46
- Caller found a naked baby crying in parking lot near 26th & Spencer Street, and there is no one else around. 01:25:21
- Cop 1: We have a missing TV, they didn't get far
Cop 2: Do you have a brand?
Cop 1: It should be the one laying in someone's yard
- You guys can't catch all the Pokémon in Omaha 👀 https://t.co/KHwY1vTgtf 04:19:45
- Bank Robbery. Suspect with a gun fled on foot. https://t.co/LNTZ2G7cNb 09:38:20
- A bank robbery in the area. Scanner says the Lockout should be lifted shortly. https://t.co/tvT9ECb59l 09:45:48
- M5 out of service enroute to the shop!
- Something about a house under construction and a person put a nail from a nail gun into their foot. Language barrier.
- RT @RShackleford25: @MeanStreetsOMA would appreciate if you could share this to help with a great cause! It's the Backpack challenge for th… 10:46:05
- RT @_WeHavAProblem: Accident. Leavenworth and Saddle Creek. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/UXHdwwjwD8 12:15:22
- RT @OmahaHappyHrs: Watch out for that huge hole while driving on the wrong side of the const zone @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/k3XdbccNKD 12:33:28
- RT @tychesnut: @MeanStreetsOMA little bit of a traffic jam at saddle creek and Leavenworth https://t.co/SvGqO4f3lE 12:39:12
- Was that a submarine dive horn I heard in the background of fire dispatch?
- RT @OmahaPolice: #Tuesdaytip for you! Knowing who to call is the first step. Do you ever wonder who to call when you need to report somethi… 16:01:32
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Tonight I'll be talking to citizens at #OPD SW assembly about the Traffic Unit. Thanks @OPDVanessa for inviting me. 16:58:32
- RT @OPDVanessa: Week one of the SW Precinct's first ever Citizen's Academy is underway! Looking forward to these 6 weeks of educating our c… 17:15:04
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- Caller says his ex GF locked him out and is destroying property. 23:11:10
- Something about a male screaming and talking to himself outside Target. 23:34:07
- Caller says his fiancée is throwing things, destroying property, and acting irrational. 23:49:01