- Disturbance: Burger King, 4460 Dodge Street. Staff says a black male in a Grand Prix is sitting in the drive thru refusing to leave. 00:01:45
- Four lights on the tower 00:03:55
- RT @Texas_ranger7: @MeanStreetsOMA looks like I'll wait to go get my Mac and Cheetos 00:08:58
- RT @iamstazmatix: Again, trying to catch Pokémon. https://t.co/58RV2JK42W 00:09:03
- …a couple lines of coke, alcohol, and some Oxy. #OmahaAfterDark 00:11:26
- Stolen ride stopped near 17th & Arbor Street. White Expedition with Kansas plates, 3 occupants in custody. 00:38:21
- Female caller says she woke up with a male in her bedroom. When she screamed he ran out the door. ???? ???? 00:58:24
- Caller to 911 says his pants are on fire and he's in a lot of pain. He's sitting on a boat trailer in the alley. 01:10:47
- Guys… Elmwood Park closes at 11:00 PM. If you are hanging out in a car by the Grotto at 2AM the cops are going to stop and talk to you. 01:23:00
- Traffic stop on Nebraska personalized plate: B1GB0I 01:50:16
- Who steals a blue 1989 Buick Century? #DeepThoughts 02:19:41
- RT @MattSerweKETV: In the middle of the night (or early in the morning, if you prefer) and it still feels like 90° in Omaha #ugh https://t.… 02:26:40
- Home Invasion: 30th & Marcy St. Suspects described as a Hispanic male and two black males armed with guns struck caller in the face. 02:37:07
- Something about a male with a camera phone who is taking pictures of a female who is nude on the ground next to a Corvette. #OmahaAfterDark 02:42:22
- Caller to 911 says she went swimming today and now her ear hurts. 02:54:20
- RT @sampetto: Today's @MeanStreetsOMA forecast: five #PokemonGO-related heat exhaustion calls. 06:20:15
- Satan called earlier… He said he wanted his weather back…
#HeatWaveOMA https://t.co/mTJmrXUig5 06:38:09
- Help support our volunteer effort by donating towards new equipment and covering expenses:
- RT @OWHCrime: Train derailed near 72nd and F Streets. No word on any injuries. 08:46:09
- RT @OmahaFire385: Due to the excessive heat expected today, please keep these safety tips in mind. https://t.co/FqyYbBg6Wz 08:54:34
- RT @OWHCrime: Man at 15th and Farnam Streets reportedly panhandling and "rubbing food on himself." 11:04:52
- RT @amcreating: Because no other twitter feed can make you laugh and cry like @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/a89r1LLmv8 11:06:24
- Anyone spot any buckling roads yet?
- FF: "What's our ETA on police? Patient is trying to strangler herself on the armrest in her vehicle. It would be nice if they were here." 11:38:21
- Your Information Could Lock Up A Dangerous Criminal And Earn You A Cash Reward! ????????????
Know Anything Call: 402-441-7718 https://t.co/OJu9PPaMDC 11:41:25
- I'd issue a Life Preserver Alert Level but it is too damn hot…
☀️???????????? https://t.co/z1vsaMSKXr 11:43:52
- RT @SulferNightmare: @MeanStreetsOMA Dodge truck disabled with broken driveshaft. Northbound 90th and Dodge 12:01:03
- Injury Accident: 156th & HWY 36
Bennington Rescue Call
Irvington Dual Response. 12:12:33
- Bennington is on scene of a 2 car injury accident. Establishing command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:13:56
- One vehicle is down in the ditch. Other has heavy front end damage.
Bennington units on scene will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:18:53
- Bennington transporting one patient to UNMC Code 2 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:28:22
- RT @mikehelgerson: @MeanStreetsOMA 24th and Cuming. I guess the off-road package works on-road too https://t.co/QbLL35gur7 14:04:11
- RT @OfcWoodLVPD: Parents plz do NOT let your kids out of the house with "toys" like this. Realistic looking toys can end in tragedy https:… 14:38:47
- RT @Ephemily: They guys make me laugh and cry. They scoop major news outlets, and they engage with their fans. *cough* me. Give! https://… 15:01:41
- Caller to 911 is upset that he is not getting a refund from Burger King. ???? 15:04:33
- RT @MattNeuhaus: @MeanStreetsOMA and here is a Prius sneaking under a jeep. 24th and Cuming https://t.co/jBcjMZYgUI 15:14:04
- Injury Accident: 42nd & Valley Street. Two vehicles involved.
OFD: E3, M3, R33 15:30:52
- RT @jameslthrp: Embarrassed to be human. ???? https://t.co/A8BF9j7sSd 15:31:21
- Some heat exposure here… some heat exposure there… Heat exposure for everyone! 15:35:35
- Caller to 911 says his GF is refusing to leave. #RelationshipGoals 15:52:15
- Fight Disturbance: 156th & Pacific Street. Caller says two white males are fighting in the street next to a sedan. 16:05:14
- RT @MikeHenriksen: He must have another girl on the way! RT @MeanStreetsOMA Caller to 911 says his GF is refusing to leave. #RelationshipGo… 16:06:41
- RT @OWHCrime: Police say 36-year-old had a BAC of .138 and 3 unrestrained kids in his car when they arrested him this morning. https://t.co… 16:11:09
- RT @tparkin2: @MeanStreetsOMA stalled car westbound 90th and Dodge east of the traffic lights 16:11:34
- RT @DomBrockhaus: @MeanStreetsOMA stalled car near 90th dodge middle lane westbound 16:11:38
- Heat Exposure: "He was working outside painting all day, then came inside and threw up." 16:19:56
- Heat Exposure: "The Postal Carrier has been outside all day." 16:22:21
- Injury Accident: 20th & Martha Street. Two vehicles involved.
OFD: E1, M1 16:23:00
- Injury Accident: 162nd & Q Street. Two vehicles involved.
OFD: E63, M65 16:24:50
- Cop: "If there is another call for this burglar alarm, there is a dog running around in the house." ???? 16:31:49
- Possible House Fire: 5717 S 153rd Street. 16:40:09
- RT @CaydenBrown_79: @MeanStreetsOMA its my neighbors house https://t.co/HZedzH5qTT 16:48:59
- RT @CaydenBrown_79: @MeanStreetsOMA fire appears to be out. https://t.co/tfSfyuV3ux 17:00:44
- RT @CaydenBrown_79: @MeanStreetsOMA r30 just showed up https://t.co/pteRR8NcXz 17:03:35
- RT @CaydenBrown_79: @MeanStreetsOMA s1 just arrived https://t.co/bNHJZ6R2cs 17:06:21
- RT @OWHCrime: If you wondered: Omaha police horses aren't ridden in this heat. Getting extra baths, extra water, kept wet inside barn with… 17:13:02
- RT @n3rdc0p: Another victim of the BK grilled hot dog propaganda machine. https://t.co/0hcWLIeeh9 17:30:29
- RT @OmahaFire385: On a hot day #OFD crews make quick work of a West O house fire. #truck63 https://t.co/RbPIPykdAp 17:40:57
- River Rescue: NP Dodge Park. 11001 John J Pershing Dr.
2 parties require assistance.
OFD: E1, M41, R33, B2, Riverboat 1 18:05:59
- One party on a sandbar. Second party submerged underwater.
CBFD notified and enroute.
@OPDABLE1 is lifting
DCSO Boat 1 enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:09:33
- OFD Fireboat 1 is on the water.
CBFD Rescue 22 is on the river
OFD Firecar 72 (SOD) enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:14:30
- Sounds like a suicidal male is the one in the water. The mother is the person on the sandbar. Says she lost eyes after he went underwater. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:17:08
- They are believed to be about a 1/4 mile North of NP Dodge Park.
@OPDABLE1 overhead. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:18:06
- A white female is the person on the sandbar. A black teenage male in blue swim trunks is missing. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:20:00
- RT @nocturnalE911: @MeanStreetsOMA Iowa State Patrol and Iowa DNR enroute, sounds like ISP might be launching their aircraft. 18:25:01
- R33 advising they have been able to confirm that the 17 y/o male is submerged underwater.
R33 suiting up their dive team. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:32:53
- The woman and 4 children are now on the shore going towards the command post at NP Dodge Park.
-DCSO Boat 1 has launched. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:34:49
- RT @DaveRobertsLIVE: River rescue underway near NP Dodge Park. @KETV https://t.co/TwnArMLOOx 18:35:04
- -Unified Command requesting a second medic unit to be dispatched to the park to standby.
OFD: M21 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:37:54
- OFD B2- Command
OFD FC72- Search Group Supervisor
OFD E1 on RB1- Search/Rescue
CBFD R22- Search/Rescue
DCSO Boat 1- Search/Rescue in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:41:48
- HELP AN OFFICER: 820 N Saddle Creek 18:42:38
- Only information is that the caller stated that the Officer is yelling for help. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:43:30
- Tom unit holding one person at gunpoint in the alley just North of Cuming St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:44:32
- Hold one at gunpoint at 46th and Cuming St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:46:12
- Officers advising scene is Signal 88 with a Code 2 (arrest).
Slowdown and complete disregard given to any units not on scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:47:01
- Party is being arrested for an Assault on an Officer. Unclear exactly what transpired at this time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:48:06
- OFD R33- Dive
OFD M41- Treatment of 1 female and 4 kids.
OFD M21- Standby in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:49:32
- Sounds like the party was shoplifting merchandise. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:50:14
- DCSO is helping keep civilian boat traffic out of the area.
R33 will be entering the water shortly.
OFD RB1 will be safety. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:52:01
- Injury Accident: 7435 Mormon Bridge Road
Single vehicle accident with multiple injuries.
OFD: E23, M24, M42 18:53:20
- RT @gavinify: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/4qu2kiZf6H 18:53:32
- Something about a carjacking at gunpoint that came out the same time as the Help an Officer. 18:54:15
- Fire Car 72 requesting police to keep the media back. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:54:55
- Crews on scene and establishing command. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:57:16
- Vehicle hit a pole. OPPD requested for power lines that are about to fall. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:58:03
- Divers entering the water at this time.
Rescue Group Supervisor advising that they have multiple positives hits from sonar. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:58:54
- Will be running a pendulum type search off of the edge of the shore.
OPD helping clear bystanders. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:00:42
- I really hope no one needs an ambulance in North Omaha for a while because the response time will be SLOW.
- Command advising they will only need one squad. M42 cancelled and back in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:02:41
- RT @emurray1: . @OmahaPolice say off duty officer spotter a shoplifter, got into a tussle, so an 'Help an officer' call went out. https://t… 19:04:22
- CBFD Fire Car 2 is returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:08:45
- RT @KETV: .@DaveRobertsLIVE is near NP Dodge Park, where an apparent river rescue is taking place. https://t.co/Y81l26Tk32 19:09:35
- Command advising we are 70 minutes into the incident. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:11:12
- Salvation Army enroute to provide rehab. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:12:28
- Sounds like M42 is taking 2 patients to Immanuel Code 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:15:01
- RT @ArrestVanOMA: @MeanStreetsOMA. Ambulances have such cushy jobs.
Very few of their passengers try to kick their way out. 19:18:39
- Search Group Supervisor requesting B4 respond to the training center to pick up Water Rescue 4.
DNR is on scene & is launching their boat. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:22:39
- Dear members of the media following us…
Please send us pictures of Water Rescue 4 & you get our everlasting love. https://t.co/cBfnIqbTfP 19:24:58
- First diver has exited the water. Second diver is entering the water.
At the 90 minute mark crews will enter recovery mode. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:26:19
- Currently at the 85 minute mark. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:26:30
- Now at the 90 minute mark.
Crews going into recovery mode.
@OPDABLE1 is going off station and back enroute to the airport. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:31:33
- House Fire: ✅
Check a Down Party: ✅
Help an Officer: ✅
Heat Exposure: ✅
- RT @wickedgoodone: Excuse me sir… Can I see your receipt? @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Ehq5gpQMED 19:49:30
- Assault in Progress: 25th and Leavenworth
2 black males and 2 black females are kicking a white female on the ground. 19:50:52
- Second diver is out of the water.
Iowa DNR has a smaller boat with sonar that is going to be doing another sweep. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:52:21
- RT @eclarridge: Iowa DNR https://t.co/l7lwWEbydd 20:08:20
- Last diver for the night is entering the water. Crews will call off the recovery operation for the evening once his search is complete. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:22:55
- OFD downsizing the operation for the night.
All agencies shutting down for the night. Will resume recovery ops in the morning. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:32:07
- Some photos from the scene of the River Rescue on the Missouri River this evening. https://t.co/2prsa6DNpV 20:42:10
- Couple More: https://t.co/30wffKXgju in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:43:53
- Cop: "10-8 code 7, they are just playing pokey man." #PokemonGO 20:43:58
- Fire Car 72 and the Iowa DNR Boat. https://t.co/pn68ra3owb in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:03:03
- Caller's child's father hit her in the face and ran off 21:10:10
- Shots Fired: 27th & Laurel Ave. 5 shots fired, detected by @shotspotter 21:35:11
- Caller to 911 says his Uncle John is refusing to leave. 21:56:53
- What about the rest of us who are here all the time? https://t.co/ZC0GVvTBji 21:59:50
- Officers are headed out to cover Omaha "hot spots" …Assuming that's everywhere, amirite? #heatwave ???? 22:05:39
- Some Family Disturbances: Caller's
-intoxicated nephew is refusing to leave
-brother Pete is being aggressive
-father locked him out
- RT @BillQueenComic: @MeanStreetsOMA went outside for a ???? and didn't need a lighter 22:16:12
- "Female who had her arm intentionally broken recently is having some pain management issues." #OmahaAfterDark 22:26:03
- Nebraska State Patrol pursuing a black Harley with two riders from 204th and W Dodge Road, westbound. 22:28:39
- Still westbound on HW 275 passing HW 36. Light traffic speeds still at 105 MPH. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:34:42
- Driver is wearing a white cut off shirt with a bald head, tattoos on the right arm. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:37:06
- Now going Eastbound on Highway 30 from Highway 275. Speeds at 90 MPH in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:38:14
- Still Eastbound with no traffic. Speeds are reducing due to curves. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:42:36
- Now Southbound on County Road 21 from Highway 30. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:45:56
- Now Eastbound on P38. Going slow along the dirt roads trying to sneak home. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:49:02
- Going Southbound again on Highway 31 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:50:17
- Approaching Highway 36 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:51:55
- Now Westbound on Bennington Road from Highway 31. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:53:06
- Southbound on 216th from Bennington Road. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:54:02
- Suspect has stopped on 216th briefly is now moving South again. May have dropped somebody off. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:56:03
- Now passing Ida Southbound. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:57:30
- Police checking for the passenger in the area of 216th and Rainwood Road.
Motorcycle is approaching Maple. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:58:27
- Midnight! 23:00:09
- SB Main Street and Ohio in Elkhorn.
Listen live here: https://t.co/0aYBDIsu37 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:00:25
- Has ditched the bike and is now somewhere on the backside of Shevy's Bar in Elkhorn. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:01:58
- DCSO has one in custody in the back of Shevy's Bar. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:03:11
- Police are still searching for the passenger. No charges on her but police want to locate her and return her home safely. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:04:36
- "It's only 85 degrees she will be ok."
#NSPScanner in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:08:10
- Paging @POLICECOPTER #THPTHPTHP https://t.co/LNISrlErDP 23:11:05
- NSP should release the video of this pursuit with some kick ass music in the background…
Just sayin… https://t.co/xTap3FqAqQ 23:13:13
- RT @lilcece2x: @MeanStreetsOMA just minor injuries and they said I'm having neck spasms but my car is ruined. https://t.co/CKjzENBCzU 23:19:48
- Caller says his wife punched him and he grabbed her by her neck, it is a dispute over a cell phone. #RelationshipGoals 23:27:07
- #Omaha so far tonight:
-Help an officer
-High speed chase
(Bars close at 2:00 AM) 23:39:38
- Caller to 911 is having a disturbance with her 16 y/o son who is outside beating on the front door. 23:47:09
- Did you know you can text news tips to @MeanStreetsOMA? Text: 402-819-7610 ???? ???? 23:55:16