- Caller to 911 is having a disturbance with her grandma over an iPad. Grandma is armed with a knife. 00:03:32
- Three lights on the tower 00:24:00
- Caller says he caught a 13 y/o breaking into his garage, he has him on the couch. 00:38:35
- DCSO Deputy requesting backup on a traffic stop at 120th/ Old Maple Road 01:22:38
- Possible House Fire: 6795 Emmet Street. Fire in the kitchen. 01:28:58
- RT @FireRescueOmaha: @FireRescueOmaha Smoke in the kitchen, no one is in the house, home owner is getting out now 01:30:29
- [Hysterical woman screaming in the background] 01:36:38
- RT @ThatOneKidNolan: @jacobtroia @MeanStreetsOMA I think the dude who runs mean streets also runs the common white girl account 01:47:23
- Caller says her 33 y/o husband has locked her out of the house. #RelationshipGoals 01:52:31
- When you attempt, but fail, to steal things from Walgreens at 50th/Center at 3:00 AM and just end up destroying some property. 02:02:04
- Caller to 911 near 127th/ Erskine Street has a bat in his house. (NOT the baseball type of bat) 02:15:36
- RT @why__ely: We made @MeanStreetsOMA tonight???? 02:16:14
- Down Person: McDonald's, 2340 N 72nd St. 20s-30s y/o male is down on the sidewalk near the drive thru bleeding from the head.
OFD: E53, M42 02:24:44
- RT @tourdefranz: .@MeanStreetsOMA Construction on 39-40th/Farnam apparently means red lights no longer apply. Thanks for about killing me s… 02:40:50
- RT @tourdefranz: @MeanStreetsOMA AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE RULES?! https://t.co/fRqUgYSfVZ 03:00:25
- EVERYONE REMAIN CALM! THERE IS NO NEED TO PANIC!!! https://t.co/0yL45ufCmz 09:53:57
- RT @MarkiseJeff: @MeanStreetsOMA @DCNE911 https://t.co/jfdJNRUEkn 09:56:02
- RT @maxxarnold: @MeanStreetsOMA guy flipped his car on the interstate, not a scratch on him ???? https://t.co/UQ7NIqkxnW 09:58:44
- WWWEEEEOOOOOOOEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO https://t.co/MYkycS24o4 10:00:46
- Great live feed for information from the public hearing on the proposed crime lab at UNMC. https://t.co/KaQj8kOPCj 10:08:20
- RT @ThumperTalks: @MeanStreetsOMA @OWHCrime. I swear the owner of this account is on crack 10:43:47
- RT @OWHnews: @MeanStreetsOMA Shout out to the folks defending our coupons. For Food Express issues, please get in touch: 402-346-3363 / ser… 11:20:04
- RT @Breaking911: #BREAKING: UCLA Confirms Shooting on Campus; Large Police Response; Univ. on Lockdown – https://t.co/eUBi9M66p8 https://t.… 11:25:30
- RT @Breaking911: BREAKING: Multiple Fatalities In UCLA Active Shooter Situation
- RT @FireRescueOmaha: Gas line struck: Happy hollow boulevard, crew doing construction hit a gas line Unk the size of the line. MUD has been… 12:09:21
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: 132 and Center N/B blocked due to injury crash. Use caution. #OPD. https://t.co/I9MYKraXKT 12:09:47
- RT @Breaking911: SWAT Sweeping Buildings at #UCLA – https://t.co/eUBi9M66p8
- RT @MagicStig: @MeanStreetsOMA Four car pileup on southbound 72nd street past center. https://t.co/a0WCMUQMoz 14:56:37
- RT @MeanStreetSarpy: Firehouse subs in Papillion 4-9 today 15% of sales go to benefit Ralston firefighter @mbramz in his lung transplant f… 15:15:07
- #PoleLivesMatter https://t.co/6ybqVXLYBx 15:24:22
- Possible House Fire: 10461 Manderson Plaza
OFD: B4 B5, E42 E43 E52, T78, M42, R33 15:46:12
- Fire in the basement at 10461 Manderson Plaza is under control, everyone got out of the structure unharmed. Fire investigators requested. 16:04:34
- Injury Accident: 55th/ NW Radial.
OFD: E24, M24 16:06:56
- Injury Accident: 138th/ Industrial Road. Pin-in response. 16:11:32
- RT @jpmanhart: @MeanStreetsOMA Industrial Rd westbound backed up all the way to L Street https://t.co/RlVYJGjxSv 16:16:39
- RT @CanihaveMoore: @MeanStreetsOMA huge back up all the way down industrial https://t.co/kyj40iKES1 16:17:04
- RT @BirdGang_13: @MeanStreetsOMA do not take industrial past 132nd https://t.co/pPQZrfOyXe 16:23:16
- Injury Accident: 138th/ Industrial Road. Pin-in response.
-multiple vechiles involved
-one patient now extricated, two patients total 16:25:29
- Injury Accident: I-80 at 72nd Street. Eastbound just west.
OFD: E30, M31 16:26:49
- RT @Ilikekitties_: Avoid 138th and industrial WB @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/VYaa8t6Vvj 16:28:37
- Two patients transported from 138th/Industrial Rd, one critical, one serious. One had a seizure and drove down embankment into traffic. 16:42:48
- Industrial Road west of 132nd is closed for injury accident traffic investigation. 16:46:09
- Caller to 911 says his neighbor is harassing him about his furniture. 16:54:56
- Injury Accident: 144th and Q St.
Auto vs. bicyclist
Caller says vehicle ran and the bicyclist has a bad head injury.
OFD: E65, M56 17:03:20
- RT @ssmorgan: @MeanStreetsOMA accident at 144 Q https://t.co/ETTUsQGMf4 17:10:17
- "Caller said he can't handle his alcohol and pulled a knife"
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Industrial Rd is closed westbound from 138 to 144 for a crash investigation. Use Center, Millard Ave or Q 17:16:29
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Crash on Industrial Rd https://t.co/AeSQ4xaHnQ 17:16:51
- RT @ebonzo: @MeanStreetsOMA the one day I don't check mean streets before I drive, brutal 17:30:23
- RT @Gretna4Pack: @erinsorensen @damonbenning @MeanStreetsOMA Sarah is on her way home, very grateful for your help, it made a difference! 18:05:06
- RT @OPDOfcFriend: When @jtimberlake comes on in the cruiser #10-7 #cantstopthefeelin https://t.co/jXCluZ8Btv 18:14:18
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Industrial Rd is back open / all lanes westbound 18:17:30
- Caller to 911 says her 12 y/o black male neighbor is cursing at her. 19:07:28
- OPD Lieutenant doing a foot patrol in Elmwood Park…
- "Caller found a bag of marijuana in the trash can on the curb" 19:23:18
- Injury Accident: 230th and State St. Just South.
Tractor roll over with possible entrapment.
Waterloo and Valley Dual Response. 19:29:22
- Not the best hiding spot guys… I expect better… https://t.co/CTIa19Y2lY 19:46:27
- RT @Nicodiamond1c8: Speed trap North bound on 168th near blondo #WatchOut @MeanStreetsOMA 20:08:00
- Caller found a small handgun in a holster in the bushes while walking his dog. 20:21:09
- Injury Accident: 90th/ Blair High Rd. 4 vehicles involved.
OFD: E43, M42 20:24:21
- RT @Schumacher_402: Everyone's finding all kinds of things tonight…hmm I better go for a walk @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Dah2EgfDQr 20:24:33
- RT @anauenburg: s/o to the lady near Duchesne in a prius with a Bernie, Nebraskans for peace, and coexist bumper sticker 20:28:01
- RT @anauenburg: for honking and flipping off my 6 y/o for legally crossing in a crosswalk with 3 other kids. Hope the cig you were lighting… 20:28:05
- RT @awesometom: @MeanStreetsOMA with the way people drive do you really blame the shrubbery for arming itself 20:35:44
- RT @KETVRob: So say the Knights Who Say "Ni"! @montypython https://t.co/Wb2pmNDjXR 20:39:24
- Caller to 911 is having a disturbance with his parents over a dog. 20:39:40
- Dumpster Fire: 67th/ Sorensen Parkway. Behind the dentist office. 20:42:57
- RT @thefirstbrat12: Fleeing shoplifter from Hyvee 5150 Center ran out of his shoes! #OPD has them. Also only wearing 1/2 a shirt 20:44:05
- Anonymous Caller is reporting 25 cars and a bunch of people gathering in the parking lot of Home Depot, 144th/ W Maple Rd 20:45:45
- Meanwhile in Iowa City… https://t.co/WWEwiVqWc3 20:48:51
- A 24 y/o male got mad and broke a window, now he has a laceration to his hand. 21:10:27
- Trespassing: Sunset Hills Elementary, 9503 Walnut Street. Caller says a steady stream of juveniles are going into the back parking lot. 21:19:45
- Shots Fired: 42nd/ Patrick Ave. Anonymous Caller heard 10 shots fired to the north. 21:25:43
- Assault: Burger King, 3222 N 90th. Staff says someone in a Jeep Patriot sprayed them in the face w/ a substance in a water gun in drive thru 21:29:14
- RT @marqmanner: Some idiot in a Mustang in Benson burned so much rubber on Military that it smells in all the bars @MeanStreetsOMA https:/… 21:34:40
- Oh no! A 25 y/o male stuck his hand in running lawnmower… has lost one, maybe two fingers. 22:00:50
- RT @TomBecka: @MeanStreetsOMA Mowing this late? Want to bet alcohol was a factor? 22:04:46
- Something about juveniles on the roof of the school, possibly with gasoline. 22:05:27
- Female caller to 911 says she's gonna give birth any second now, full term on her second pregnancy. 22:11:55
- Injury Accident: 42nd/ Leavenworth Street. Two vehicles involved.
OFD: E34, M34 22:15:04
- RT @IC_ActivityLog: WANTS TO TALK TO AN OFFICER ABOUT PAPERBOY ISSUES https://t.co/6zXPXPUMkf 22:36:50
- RT @K9Falo: My Squishy #iloveyousquishy #k9falo https://t.co/KRhrdIMsc6 22:37:10
- Natural Gas Odor, Parliament Pub, 127 S 31st Ave. Staff says there is a smell of gas inside and everyone is evacuating.
OFD: E1, T1, B1 22:47:19
- Possible House Fire: 5009 S 82nd Street in Ralston 22:56:35
- Photos from the Ralston Fire from our on scene reporter https://t.co/xa0BzMwmib 23:30:49
- RT @kcsiwa12: 4 houses down from me!!! #ExcitementOn82ndSt https://t.co/QrqwlAc59j 23:35:19
- Anonymous Caller says his neighbors have been arguing for 3 hours, a 55 y/o thin white male and his sister who has bushy hair. 23:40:46
- RT @mbramz: Ralston House Fire Video https://t.co/NTpc2ppmu4 23:43:38
- RT @mbramz: LIVE on #Periscope: Ralston House Fire https://t.co/MwTegpmjjG 23:45:02
- Cutting: Francis House: 1701 Nicholas Street. Caller says he was stabbed in the neck, ear, and arm.
OFD: E5, M5 23:48:02
- Alert 2 for emergency landing at Eppley Airfield, Southwest 737 has a problem with engine vibrating.
OFD: B1 B2, E22 E21 E23, M21, T21, R33 23:53:01