- Midnight! 00:00:01
- DCSO Deputies and Bennington Fire/Rescue searching for a missing child last seen near 161st & Plum Circle. 02:06:17
- Sheriff, NSP, Bennington FIre/Rescue continue searching for missing 13 y/o male who left home on foot in Bennington at least 45 mins ago. 02:43:45
- Sheriff, NSP, Bennington FIre/Rescue continue searching for missing 13 y/o male who left home on foot in Bennington at least 1 hour ago. 03:14:50
- House Fire: 45th & Camden Ave. Caller sees a possible fire in the rear of vacant house. 03:18:26
- RT @jankshaft: Search for missing 13 y/o boy. Bennington https://t.co/hHEa3R9ZEM 03:27:23
- Sheriff, NSP, Bennington FIre/Rescue continue searching for missing 13 y/o male who left home on foot in Bennington at least 1+ hour ago. 03:30:41
- RT @bobbyemt: Multi agency search for Bennington teenager https://t.co/JADgEteOnT 03:32:14
- RT @OWHCrime: Douglas Co. 911: With temps near zero, deputies searched early Fri. for possible missing boy, 13, in the Bennington area. 03:36:21
- RT @OWHCrime: Douglas Co. 911: Reported house fire early Fri. near No. 45th & Fort just a pair of jeans on fire on a porch. 03:36:31
- Caller to 911 says a teenage juvenile rang the doorbell and asked to use the phone near 7400 N 139th Street, could be the missing juvenile. 03:41:53
- Update: Missing 13 y/o male has been found near 139th & Potter Street after walking ~5 miles ~90+ mins. Medics requ… https://t.co/Wd9KDvq3ak 03:47:42
- Anonymous Caller to 911 says the helicopter was overhead and now his car alarm is going off and he saw a truck speeding away. 03:55:52
- Missing 13 y/o Bennington boy found after a 90+ minute walk in the cold
https://t.co/u2uuJWbwGK https://t.co/BKYCjKdoMV 04:20:12
- Free bumper: I-480 westbound near the Missouri River bridge 04:20:41
- RT @DaVonteMcKenith: Medic transports runaway teen, 13, to Children's Hospital to be treated for exposure — seriously injured @KETV https… 04:31:02
- Time for police A-shift lunch 8-0! ? 05:01:50
- "We are attempting CPR instructions, but they don't speak English very well." #OmahaScanner 05:17:01
- 2016 MeanStreets wrap up – most popular tweets, stories, and general mayhem
https://t.co/EqIlpB6nPk https://t.co/7NwROqnHXC 05:19:49
- Disturbance: Bucky's, 101 N 30th Street. The clerk says an intoxicated black male wearing a Nebraska #hoodie is refusing to leave. 05:26:30
- RT @BPDLt_Reed: Hydrant party in @CityofBellevue at -2. Ok, seriously this is illegal & dangerous & those responsible will cited. @Bellevue… 05:29:00
- Several callers 911 near 49th & Dodge / Chicago Street heard a loud explosion and saw a flash of light. 06:00:01
- RT @Locnlode: @MeanStreetsOMA So glad to see this news when I woke up. Fell asleep listening on scanner & meanstreet Great job to all.… 06:20:07
- Missing 13 y/o Bennington boy found after a 90+ minute walk in the cold
https://t.co/u2uuJWbwGK https://t.co/o5IxjMSxBP 06:27:54
- RT @ADNWrites: It was loud https://t.co/KPdOvU2RaA 06:34:41
- Bennington is #1 trending on Omaha right now https://t.co/cpiTCpmx6G 06:50:46
- Injury Accident: I-80 & 42nd Street. Eastbound, just west, cars drove into the wall, multiple vehicles involved.
OFD: E30, M61 07:03:22
- Quandra called 911, she says her ex BF Mohammed is at the front door and she doesn't want him there, and now he left and got the bus. 07:15:24
- January, a new low…. https://t.co/XACON0OCeq 07:59:31
- RT @ISworeAnOath: Teamwork. The hallmark of any successful effort. Thank you all, first responders. Cold night for this.
- RAW DATA:
Morning MeanStreets Summary for 01-05 – MeanStreets https://t.co/dQAp0dC1V2 08:46:35
- Missing 13 y/o Bennington boy found after a 90+ minute walk in the cold:
https://t.co/u2uuJWbwGK https://t.co/86ry3RhIYk 08:49:32
- RT @joelschafer: Must have been really pissed at mom & dad. https://t.co/cCJkTtwpUu 08:52:03
- We're running' a little bit hot tonight, I can barely see the road from the heat coming' off of it. 08:54:29
- Morning people Twitter ? 09:15:31
- Thank god I don't have to deal with morning people who are driving right now… 09:20:57
- We're running a little bit hot tonight 09:44:08
- RT @ArrowTowing_NE: @MeanStreetsOMA please don't try to squeeze between the tow truck and police cars on the interstate. We're emergency ve… 10:38:31
- RT @WadeLux: Eastbound Ames blocked off near 72nd after car vs pedestrian. @action3news https://t.co/jk78S0uLNe 10:40:04
- RT @OPDOfcHodges: OPD Recruit Class 01-16 OC DAY #OPD https://t.co/I6FHCPDr5c 12:52:39
- RT @OmahaFire385: Daughter of #IAFF member had this car Stolen. NE plate UFB-121 #FDNY sticker in there rear window. Pls RT and help us… 13:50:13
- Shooting: 24th and Ohio St.
At least 1 victim shot. Suspect in a black hoodie fled in a white vehicle last seen EB on Ohio
OFD: M1, E5 15:06:16
- Possible suspect vehicle is a white Sedan plate UDD391. Suspect then bailed from white vehicle and got into a blue Mazda SUV. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:07:47
- The white vehicle has been located abandoned at 22nd and Maple. Suspect got into a blue SUV that was following him. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:11:01
- Corrected plate on the abandoned white suspect vehicle is UDD395 and it comes back stole. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:15:49
- M1 enroute to CUMC Code 3 TCC with a unknown age male shot 5 times in the back and buttocks. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:18:08
- Updated suspect description is a thin black male in a orange zip up hooded sweatshirt in a very dirty blue Mazda SUV. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:20:41
- Burgulary: 42nd and Kansas Ave.
Officers have a house surrounded after someone broke in. K9 and additional units enroute to assist. 15:21:37
- RT @nelson_aj: Looks like an older model Lexus sedan got shot up. https://t.co/0lg1zIp9sB 15:22:05
- Numerous additional officers enroute to assist securing the scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:25:45
- RT @Finlan34: @MeanStreetsOMA accident on 100th and Q https://t.co/enmJBXNoh1 15:57:51
- Injury Accident: 93rd and Fort St.
OFD: M42, E43 15:57:58
- RT @nelson_aj: Here's raw video of some of Lt. Mark Matuza's statement to reporters: https://t.co/JIKgb8R01f 16:14:19
- RT @aksarbent: @MeanStreetsOMA
Looking south from 24th & Miami at shooting scene at 24th & Ohio https://t.co/Dl2Bqx3wwe 16:21:09
- "2 y/o male stuck some Smarties up his nose and are now stuck."
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: JFK Southbound at F St inside lane blocked for stalled vehicle. Move to the right. #OPD https://t.co/ZRCk7XuGed 17:03:03
- RT @OWHCrime: More from @chrismachian at shooting scene in historic north Omaha.
Latest story: https://t.co/Ee1T0Nfagr https://t.co/PvEUeE… 17:03:08
- RT @heathmello: We were distressed that a shooting occurred this afternoon outside our N. Omaha office near 24th and Ohio. One person was i… 17:04:54
- RT @heathmello: Our thoughts and prayers are with the victim and family. No campaign staffers or volunteers at the office were injured. (2/… 17:04:57
- RT @OWHnews: “When we have an outage, we don’t have a backup plan. It’s completely unacceptable.”
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: @OPDOfcMiller All lanes on JFK open again! 17:14:23
- Medic: "Is the VA receiving patients?"
Dispatch: "No they are closed."
Medic: *Sigh* "Understood."
- Injury Accident: 103rd and West Maple Rd.
2 vehicles involved. One female in a seizure.
OFD: M42, E42 17:58:11
- Injury Accident: 132nd and L St. Westbound just East.
OFD: M61, E60 18:08:06
- M42 enroute to UNMC Code 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:08:50
- #WestOmahaProblems https://t.co/0Xf3mKgm3B 18:18:29
- Injury Accident: I-80 EB to JFK SB
Single vehicle rollover in the ditch.
OFD: E33, M31 18:44:50
- Property damage only. M31 returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:45:53
- OPD Press Release From Afternoon Shooting Near 24th and Lake.
Victim ID'd as Rolan Miller, 39 y/o https://t.co/ktXnY2fCx6 19:52:05
- There have been 2 shootings in Omaha so far in 2017, 0 homicides. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:54:52
- Sales Complaint: 45th & Monroe
Caller says someone from ADT is coming to her door trying to sell her stuff. ADT has no sales reps in area. 20:03:39
- RT @CFroThePoPo: Things you see searching a house in the 'hood… https://t.co/9pXH3SgxhP 20:11:33
- Something about a group of juveniles running around the parking lot of a Sonic tazing each other.
- Exposing: Target. 17810 W Center Rd.
Caller says a white male is in the parking lot hiding by a car and is exposing himself to young girls. 20:23:19
- Isn't it a little early to be causing problems in the Old Market?
- RT @Mander0384: If you're not following @MeanStreetsOMA …Well, you're missing out https://t.co/CKJSyS8Dlc 20:55:04
- RT @brianna_sis: yep really glad i had to be the victim of this tonight https://t.co/yd9gk5XLo0 20:55:22
- Shots Fired: 18th and Emmet St.
@shotspotter detected 3 rounds fired. 21:35:02
- RT @OmaJason: @MeanStreetsOMA apparently there was a beat down at Baxter Arena that wasn't called in. #Unfortunate #WinTomorrow https://t.… 21:36:15
- Shots Fired: 139th and Washington Circle.
Caller heard several shots fired… Nevermind they are just fireworks. 22:57:11
- Robbery: 28th Ave and U Ave.
Caller says she was pushed down and robbed. 23:22:38
- Possible House Fire: 2325 S 16th St.
Caller says they see a house on fire on 15th St.
OFD: E1, E3, E33, T1, M3, B1, B3, R33 23:23:47
- Police advise there is a chicken coup on fire in the alley. B1 has command and is reporting smoke on approach. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:26:16
- B1, E1, T1 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:26:34
- RT @SCSO_Percifield: How I feel working tonight. Please have all law enforcement issues in a temperature controlled environment in #TheSarp… 23:28:38
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Assisting @OFD1860 with a chicken coop fire from heat lamp. #OPD first on scene with fire extinguisher. No chickens hurt.… 23:34:51
- RT @OPDOfcShade: #OPD investigating person robbery at 28 & "U" Street. Contact @OPDCrimeStop with info! 23:40:55
- RT @OPDLauren: Please check on elderly or disabled friends and neighbors in the cold weather, don't leave pets outside and dress appropriat… 23:42:52
- "Caller says someone stole water from the laundry room."