- Midnight! 00:00:01
- Child Abduction Emergency:
An Amber Alert has been issued for Nebraska after an abduction of 2 males on 12-28-2016… https://t.co/sKfzqOmMdl 00:09:57
- Suspect is a 35 y/o white female. Suspect vehicle is a Brown 2003 Chevrolet Suburban Iowa plate CRY371. If seen c… https://t.co/v7Z7Qnzfg9 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:12:41
- Suspect may be traveling through Nebraska on the way to Oregon or Minnesota. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:14:25
- Officers enroute to CUMC ICU to retrieve a bullet from the patient. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:30:45
- Shooting: Speedy Mart. 138th & West Maple Rd.
Male with a GSW to the head. Suspect vehicle is a white F150 seen WB on Maple.
OFD: E78, M42 00:41:45
- DCSO coming from West on Maple to check the area. @OPDABLE1 also lifting to assist. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:43:00
- RT @2kenzzz: Following @MeanStreetsOMA was the best/worst decision of 2017 so far.
I'm informed, now.
But also paranoid as shit ?☹️? 00:48:00
- Updated vehicle description is a 1995-1999 white quad cab F150. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:50:18
- M42 enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC with an unknown age male with a GSW to the face/ head. Party is in extremely critical condition. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:55:27
- Subject was dumped at the gas station. New vehicle description is a newer white F150 quad cab, no box, headed Eastbound on Maple. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:57:11
- Injury Accident: 36th and Hamilton St.
Vehicle vs a building.
OFD: E24, M24 00:58:30
- RT @PurpleVIKodin: Are you kidding me Omaha… blocks from my house https://t.co/VqI51jvtXj 00:59:52
- Lots of telephone calls being made.
?? in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:05:06
- MUD needed for a hydrant that has been struck. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:05:31
- DCSO following a white F150 quad cab on I-680 from Dodge St.
@OPDABLE1 seconds away. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:09:30
- Getting off I-680 at Pacific St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:10:28
- Vehicle is now North on 113th which is a dead end. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:11:43
- Vehicle pulled over. Officers clearing the vehicle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:12:04
- Officers are Signal 88. "This is not the vehicle involved." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:12:58
- Injury Accident: 56th and Center St
OFD: E34, M34 01:17:19
- Police on scene advising a male is pinned inside the vehicle.
OFD: T34, M3, B3, S1, R33 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:22:45
- E34 on location confirming the pin in. Party hit a pole on the drivers side. Heavy entrapment. Crews putting the tools to work. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:24:34
- E34 now reports that they were able to pry the party out themselves. The pin in response is returning to service. E34, M34 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:25:24
- Accident: 49th and Dodge St.
2 vehicle accident with a DUI driver. 01:32:15
- M34 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC with a 20 y/o male. He hit a patch of ice and hit the pole. OPPD needed for a metal power pole hit. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:43:04
- One person in critical condition after Northwest Omaha shooting.
https://t.co/j5QHJHHl8q https://t.co/4Pau55mHhN 01:47:34
- CAD is down Citywide!
- House Fire: 2510 Rees St.
Caller says there is a fire in one of the rooms of his house.
OFD: E34, E33, E3, T34, M1, B1, B3, R33 01:52:05
- Vehicle Fire: 1601 Park Ave.
Vehicle on fire in the back lot. Caller does not believe anyone is inside.
OFD: E1 01:52:34
- B1 on location of a single story single family occupancy. B1 calling a working fire.
OFD: R30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:53:25
- Fire in the back of the house and heavy smoke coming from front door.
E34- Fire Attack
E3- Search & Rescue in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:57:15
- Injury Accident: I-80 WB at 108th St.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: E61, M61 01:58:15
- One of the crews fighting the fire inside the house was not on the right fireground thus adding to the confusion. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:59:35
- All residents made it out of the house according to the homeowner. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:00:00
- Majority of the fire knocked down crews checking for extension.
One resident being treated by EMS at the rear of the structure. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:02:03
- Gas is off to the structure. Primary search of the first floor is all clear. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:02:25
- M42 back in service and back out of service for DECON. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:03:45
- Fire is declared under control. All primary searches are all clear. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:04:31
- No fire extension. Secondary searches are negative. Red Cross enroute for 5 residents. Language barrier. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:06:05
- Police on scene stating the person pinned inside the vehicle and is not moving. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:07:44
- Command requesting a modified pin in assignment.
OFD: T61, B5 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:09:25
- Command reports party is Code 4. Pin in response cancelled. Was a hit and run. No suspect vehicle description at this time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:11:07
- RT @ChaoxCJ: Gird your loins,,,looks to be a long night for @MeanStreetsOMA. 02:13:07
- RB# for the shooting is AJ36263. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:17:40
- One Person Dead After Early Morning Rollover Hit and Run Crash.
https://t.co/x165CWc9AI https://t.co/PPk41XwGNB 02:20:39
- Scene turned over to OPD. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:21:54
- Injury Accident: 42nd and Leavenworth
3 vehicles involved.
OFD: M34, E30 02:24:26
- "14 y/o female took numerous bottles of pills."
- Live video feed from the MeanStreets Bunker right now: https://t.co/YtRBzEDjoo 02:25:21
- M34 will handle. *E24 back in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:27:13
- M34 advised property damage only. All crews in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:28:14
- Fire is out. Crews put an Arson Hold on the vehicle. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:29:01
- CAD is back up!!! in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:31:19
- Omaha Dispatchers, Police, and Fire Crews tonight are like… https://t.co/TZkSyJ7op9 02:35:04
- RT @MeanStreetsLKN: Sees @MeanStreetsOMA tweeting like crazy. Turns on Omaha scanner. Hears phones ringing off the hook in the background.… 02:35:16
- Down Party: 168th & Ida.
2 callers say a male is down next to his car in the street.
Bennington Rescue Call 02:40:35
- RT @OPDOfcSchneider: When you're covering for somebody and your work phone rings in the middle of the night.. https://t.co/2qXMDwOznd 02:42:26
- PD on scene advising this is now an Injury Accident. 20 y/o male down. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:43:40
- M71 enroute to Childrens Hospital Code 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:45:29
- Second tones for Bennington Rescue Call. No response.
Irvington dispatched for Mutual Aid. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:46:11
- Bennington 611 enroute 4 man crew BLS. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:47:03
- Taser Deployment: 82nd and Ontario St.
Medics needed for a taser deployment.
OFD: M61, E30 02:49:57
- OFD Dual Response with Bennington and Irvington.
Crews on location establishing command.
OFD: E78 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:51:47
- DCSO on scene requesting CSI for photos. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:54:08
- RT @OmahaLyftTodd: @MeanStreetsOMA medics were here and gone already https://t.co/RPSVTe0I9g 03:02:08
- RT @eclarridge: It appears that the 138/Manderson gas station victim was not shot. He was injured in some other way that is not clear. A pu… 03:02:12
- Bennington 611 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:03:15
- Vehicle description is an older SUV, possibly a Blazer, Gold in color, unknown plates, driver taillight and rear plate light are out. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:12:56
- RT @OPDOfcShade: #OPD investigating shooting 138 & Maple. Contact @OPDCrimeStop with any info!!! 03:18:47
- Cutting: 12792 Woodcrest Plaza.
Uncooperative caller says someone was stabbed in the back. No nearby officers available.
OFD: T61, M61 03:35:42
- DCSO beat OPD there. Scene is Signal 88. Medics going in. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:42:55
- More cars needed. OPD does not have anyone in service. DCSO is rolling some more cars. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:52:25
- Numerous witnesses waiting for police to interview them. Suspect is in a nearby apartment. Officers waiting for backup to make contact. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:58:06
- M61 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC with an extremely combative 24 y/o male stabbed in the back. Is also AAdam. In OPD restraints. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:04:25
- Sounds like several parties being taken into custody at this time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:05:26
- RT @Omaha1984: Clearing a mortuary = spooky.
Parter scaring the shit outta me while do so = heart attack. 04:11:38
- M61 is 5 minutes out from UNMC. Requesting numerous additional UNMC Security meet them at the doors. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:15:03
- "DUI breath tests at Central HQ are cancelled due to staffing shortages."
#OmahaScanner #OmahaAfterDark 04:18:38
- RT @ssamconnor: I saw this truck, it was smashed up against some trees. Scary. https://t.co/OAEskSL4Hu 04:19:00
- Caller to 911 is having a disturbance with his GF who is smoking drugs. 04:40:42
- Two horses are loose near 52nd & Hartman Avenue, between 52nd & 60th Street. ?? 04:41:56
- RT @EdtheHammer: @MeanStreetsOMA she didn't pass the dutchie on the left-hand side 04:44:59
- Three lights on the tower tonight ??? 05:06:59
- Injury Accident: 108th & I Street. A black Mazda vs a box truck.
OFD: E61, M61 05:14:34
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: Checking some suspicious parties at 60th and Hartman. #opd https://t.co/XjAwS4NN4U 05:21:15
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: @NEHumaneSociety told us to make a crime scene tape corral, which apparently works. Horses need names, so I've decided on… 05:55:59
- Shout out to the MeanStreets Team for like 12+ hours of continuous Omaha news coverage. We are trying harder! https://t.co/0xDABfhOkt 05:58:54
- RT @Clever_Burro: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/1vdHV6I1FZ 06:02:00
- RT @MandyReyMandy: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/33lepSFd5r 06:02:05
- 1,1 million tweet impressions in the last 24 hours: https://t.co/o2q3WmwowG 06:22:27
- RT @OPDOfcShade: #OPD investigating cutting from 128 & Deauville Dr. Contact @OPDCrimeStop if you have info! 06:43:30
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: Update: Dos Equis are in the custody of @NEHumaneSociety #opd https://t.co/fQDxrUmufd 06:45:37
- RT @cmfredrick56: @MeanStreetsOMA you know what's going on at 1010 on the Lake? 07:03:09
- RT @Mander0384: If you're not following @MeanStreetsOMA …Well, you're missing out https://t.co/CKJSyS8Dlc 07:09:44
- Whoa, we're halfway there!
Whoa we're livin' on a prayer! 07:16:11
- 57 people are browsing MeanStreets at 7 am:
- One person transported to Nebraska Medicine after Southwest Omaha cutting
https://t.co/yZ324gkSwh https://t.co/MkJxUmamqh 08:22:01
- One person dead after early morning I-80 rollover crash
https://t.co/x165CWc9AI https://t.co/1FgZEb4BWa 09:15:01
- Thursday standoff situation in Northwest Omaha ends peacefully, three robbery suspects arrested
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Child Abduction Emergency:
An Amber Alert has been issued for Nebraska after an abduction of 2 males on 12-28-2016 fro… 11:34:31
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Suspect is a 35 y/o white female. Suspect vehicle is a Brown 2003 Chevrolet Suburban Iowa plate CRY371. If seen call… 11:34:35
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Suspect may be traveling through Nebraska on the way to Oregon or Minnesota. 11:34:39
- RT @YOxMONICA_: House fire Florence blvd & Himebaugh-ish @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/6rGGK05qeQ 13:04:57
- Police Identify Overnight Cutting Victim and Suspect.
https://t.co/yZ324gkSwh https://t.co/pkdC6O77wP 13:47:21
- Injury Accident: 50th and NW Radial Hwy.
Single vehicle accident with parties pinned.
OFD E24, M24, M34, T41, B2, R33, S1 14:21:19
- Vehicle rolled and is now on its side against a house. B2 on location and has command. E24 and T41 on scene and going to work. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:25:59
- RT @Big_Nick44: There's a pair of jumper cables in the middle of the road right before the Martha street exit on 480. @MeanStreetsOMA 14:26:07
- Command advises there is only 1 patient. M34 in service. R33 is assisting with securing the vehicle to a tree. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:27:48
- RT @FauxPelini: FYI SOME OF THE FURNITURE IN THE LOCKER ROOM ACCIDENTALLY CAUGHT ON FIRE NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED 14:33:44
- RT @Truffles4Mimi: Found dog #omaha @MeanStreetsOMA #nehumanesociety has been contacted and will pick up pls retweet Omaha peeps https://t.… 14:34:44
- Command reports that the party has been extricated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:39:09
- RT @BrantElsasser: @MeanStreetsOMA don't speed kids! 50th and Ohio! https://t.co/bp130c3ouM 14:40:42
- M24 enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC with a 28 y/o unrestrained female driver. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:49:14
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: Serious injury accident 50th & NW Radial. Accident investigators en route. 1 patient. 50th closed Ohio to Radial. #opd #s… 14:53:15
- Traffic Investigators enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:55:25
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: 50th & Radial accident…#opd https://t.co/M5WQwkIIpG 15:04:11
- Injury Accident: 117th and West Center Road.
3 vehicle accident.
OFD: M42, E42 15:34:40
- RT @ImMarkinIt8Dude: @MeanStreetsOMA before a mass meltdown occurs in Omaha if ur NFL game is in Spanish turn the SAP on. Spanish & English… 16:02:56
- RT @jamid38: @MeanStreetsOMA there is not a speed trap on 120th just before Pacific st 16:48:03
- RT @FICKEL_PICKLE: @MeanStreetsOMA what happened at walnut grove? https://t.co/WLLPkErl8t 16:48:07
- RT @AlexthedogKern: @MeanStreetsOMA beware of wild turkey roaming right lane of northbound 680 near Pacific St. exit! #toofasttojumpoutandc… 17:28:49
- We have learned that Mr. O'Neill has passed away. Friends have set up a support page.
https://t.co/58SFo97B8k https://t.co/DNGSVkJSfD 17:35:57
- Police Identify Victim and Suspect Vehicle From Overnight Fatal Hit and Run.
https://t.co/x165CWc9AI https://t.co/7Z71BHTcv8 17:54:59
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Police Identify Overnight Cutting Victim and Suspect.
https://t.co/yZ324gkSwh https://t.co/pkdC6O77wP 17:57:55
- House Fire: 211th and Marinda St.
Caller sees a fire in a house under construction.
OFD: E56, E71, E77, T78, M77, B6, B7, E/R60, R33. 18:01:43
- B7 on location in the area. Crews investigating the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:07:52
- B6 on location with the caller. B6 is directing crews into a house that has a small fire in the back. Possibly a space heater. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:11:11
- E77 on location. They have found some propane heaters inside the house.
E77, B7 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:15:00
- Shots Fired: 39th and Crown Point Ave.
Caller heard 6 shots fired. 18:29:33
- Another call for a salesman with no ID or product being sold.
- "Caller is concerned about his intoxicated friend who is throwing SpaghettiOs."
- RT @stephielynn18: I'm never invited to the good parties. https://t.co/B5Ss3PqlX2 18:53:55
- "Caller is having a dispute with her husband, Justin Bieber."
- RT @TomFornelli: Omaha is lit on a Saturday night https://t.co/wtqac7lAII 19:10:02
- RT @erinsorensen: Is it too late now to say sorry? https://t.co/ImJyfDV27D 19:23:24
- RT @AudraMooreWx: Sunset was calm, much like our weather today. Hope you enjoyed the sunshine! Clouds are back soon… @action3news https:/… 19:38:48
- RT @ChinhDoan: Life's so short. Last week, I interviewed Seth Hansen about Mulhall's fire. This AM, police say he was shot, killed. https:/… 20:14:49
- RT @KETVRob: Is he sure it's really his friend and not…. wait for it…. an imPASTA? https://t.co/nJyw1Kf3yB 20:16:13
- Reading @KETVRob dad jokes bring me some of the biggest joy in life. ? https://t.co/fD5X62Pbfp 20:21:21
- Injury Accident: I-80 EB at 48th St. just East.
Vehicle down into a ditch. Caller heard someone screaming.
OFD: E33, M3 21:10:12
- E33 reports no injuries. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:14:47
- House Fire: 5110 Pinkney St.
No info due to radio issues.
OFD: E21, E24, E41, T21, M41, B2, B4, R33 21:49:19
- Open mic on fire dispatch for 3 minutes now during a house fire.
"EVERYONE CHECK YOUR RIG RADIOS FOR AN OPEN MIC." 21:49:23
- E41 reports nothing on approach of a single family occupancy. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:50:37
- Crews have located a burnt up vacuum in the basement.
E41, T41, B2 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:51:18
- Building Fire: Holliday Inn. 1420 Cuming St.
Fire in the kitchen.
OFD: E1, E22, E5, T21, T1, M1, B1, B2, R33 22:10:19
- E5 on location of a multi story hotel facility with nothing on approach. B1 has command and crews investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:12:07
- Fire is out. E5 will handle. All crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:14:03
- Injury Accident: 72nd and Hascall St. Southbound
2 vehicle accident.
OFD: M34, E30 22:18:17
- Injury Accident: 24th and M St.
Car vs a pole.
OFD: E3, M3 22:23:49
- No patients. OPD will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:24:24
- OPD advises that traffic lights are out all the way up and down 24th St. Treat as a 4 way stop. https://t.co/BTZdKlmNol 22:24:58
- OPPD needed for a light pole on fire. Numerous traffic lights out in the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:25:26
- RT @LaMinibarbie__: Damn no wonder all the lights out https://t.co/5RP4ML3JJd 22:27:04
- Nice night to be stuck on the toilet with extremely sore feet………
- Injury Accident: North Freeway SB to I-480 EB
1 vehicle hit the median. Male is bleeding from the head.
OFD: E5, M5 22:32:41
- .@OPDABLE1 is up! ?⬆️
- "Caller says he was being harassed over the radio by another trucker."
- M3 enroute to CUMC Code 3 TCC with a restrained 48 y/o female. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:49:33
- Traffic Investigators enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:52:25
- .@OPDABLE1 is in the area of 96th & Jefferson after the caller said a female was carrying a infant with no clothes hiding from a male party. 22:53:52
- M5 enroute to CUMC Code 2 with 2 patients who were restrained and spun out and hit the median. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:00:44
- House Fire: 3107 N 67th Ave.
Caller sees a lot of smoke to the East.
OFD: E24, E53, E41, T41, M41, B4, B2, R33 23:08:32
- E41 has a moderate amount of smoke in the area. Crews investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:09:12
- Dispatch miscommunication issues lead to E21 and T21 self responding leaving North Central Omaha with no fire coverage. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:16:45
- Crews found nothing. All crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:17:02