- Midnight! 00:00:01
- Shout out and thank you to @_jurassicapark for our new Twitter AVI design! in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:02:10
- RT @MoMoney714: @MeanStreetsOMA @_jurassicapark It looks awesome. It caught my attention instantly. That looks rawrtastic. Haha I had too. 00:11:12
- Shout out to @_jurassicapark for our new logo and Twitter AVI… so great to work with you! 00:16:57
- Three lights on the tower ??? 00:45:01
- RT @LazyMcFail: I want what he's having https://t.co/4cB8O9kVNm 00:45:52
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Just drove behind L st marketplace and it was solid ice. The roads WILL be slick this morning. Slow down and leave follo… 07:27:07
- Happy morning commute! ? https://t.co/S5hoQXKi9I 07:31:55
- ⛸⛸⛸ 07:35:01
- Injury Accident: 30th & Binney Street. In front of the school, a juvenile is suffering from glass to the face.
OFD: E21, M21 07:42:52
- Uncooperative caller screaming at 911 to get them there to assist her sister, she gave several address, says she is unable to think straight 07:46:09
- Injury Accident: 42nd & Grover Street. A vehicle has overturned.
OFD: E33, M3 07:52:30
- Live video feed from Dodge near 50th Street https://t.co/J5sGQdCjnb 07:54:42
- A call for a school bus stuck on the hill, sliding. 37th & Ida Street. 08:02:04
- No injuries, however the car is in a precarious situation, firefighters are awaiting the arrival of police to arrange a towing option. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 08:06:21
- A single vehicle accident involving a tree near Mormon Bridge Road & Hanover Circle. ? 08:08:01
- A single vehicle accident involving an automobile and a pole near John J. Pershing Drive & Craig Avenue. 08:10:26
- "The bus went through the front yard and a fence." #OmahaScanner 08:11:52
- Lots of ground-level falls this morning ⛸ 08:16:29
- 2024 Vinton Street. A vehicle drove into a house, the driver is trying to leave. 08:18:29
- Caller to 911 is high-centered on the median near 50th & Ames Avenue. 08:22:21
- RT @es_johnclark: @MeanStreetsOMA Hey Omaha… the roads suck. Please dont suck at driving. #IceMatters 08:27:02
- Injury Accident: 90th & Blondo Street. Two vehicles involved.
OFD: E53, M52 08:27:57
- "Expedite at your discretion." #OmahaScanner in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 08:29:00
- RT @CUBlueJay: @MeanStreetsOMA ?42nd and Grover. ? https://t.co/rK4Lyil77f 08:32:03
- RT @Geoffy14: Is this how all of the school busses drive in your city? @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/uWed0g9ZI1 08:34:00
- Accident Alert! If you go out driving right now you will probably get in an accident. ? 08:41:20
- "Everybody coming down the hill is hitting other cars." #OmahaScanner 08:42:42
- 72nd Street & Redick Avenue, the cars are sliding through the intersection. 08:48:16
- RT @CaptKinseyLVPD: Rain + Dropping Temps + Blowing Winds = Slip & Slide Time! #ice #slowdown #extrastoppingdistance #usecaution https://t… 08:50:41
- 56th & Burdette Street. A bus is sideways on the street and knocked down a stop sign. 08:51:34
- RT @ZsaKam_Blaze: @MeanStreetsOMA I swear I seen an accident on every corner this morning. It's bad outside. So much black ice. ? 08:52:34
- Huge thanks to @_jurassicapark for our new logo and Twitter avi… so great to work with you! 09:07:34
- Medic: "We are slowly spinning our wheels on the hill."
Engine: "We are bringing the patient down to you."
- UNO Public Safety requesting medics for a female, 20s, suffering from a ground-level fall near 60th & Dodge Street. 09:13:16
- Male wearing a fluorescent #hoodie screaming with his pants down,
Florence Blvd & Cuming Street. 09:16:35
- Cops in numerous locations requesting Public Works bring out sand/salt trucks. 09:18:41
- "This FedEx truck is wedged between another car and is sideways." #OmahaScanner 09:27:54
- A call for people in a red 1990s Suburban doing cookies, playing loud music, and yelling threats. 09:35:09
- Gravity and friction are not working out so well for Omaha's right now #physics 09:37:40
- RT @MattSerweKETV: @MeanStreetsOMA I'd blame inertia. 09:38:42
- RT @heathmello: Be careful on the icy streets this morning, #Omaha. So many crashes the police aren't responding to non-injury #accidents.… 09:47:13
- Injury Accident: 72nd & Mercy Rd. Southbound lanes, a Chevrolet Cavalier vs a mail truck.
OFD: E30, M41 09:47:53
- A call for a school bus sliding down the hill near 45th & Seward Street. ⛸ 09:50:24
- Caller to 911 took out four mailboxes with his vehicle. 09:57:14
- A call for several buses stuck on the ice near 34th & Whitmore Street. 09:59:50
- "Street Maintenance has been notified for salt and sand" #OmahaScanner 10:01:30
- RT @ShawntePassmore: Chevy Cavalier v. USPS truck at 72nd & Mercy @action3news @omatrafficalert https://t.co/D3GhTNPZ0P 10:04:44
- A call for a staff member suffering from a ground-level fall at Burke High School. 10:07:49
- RT @kirstenr0se: oh Omaha, how I missed you https://t.co/kaZHlpDetM 10:08:27
- RT @n3rdc0p: I swear I just saw Heath Mello on the back of a rented firetruck jetting water onto the streets to ice them down. 10:12:12
-He slipped & fell, hit his head pretty good
-She fell, hit hard on her back
-She fell, was unresponsive but is up and breathing now 10:15:06
- The neighbor says an elderly man has overturned his scooter and he just needs some assistance up. 94th & Cady Avenue 10:21:09
- RT @joelschafer: @MeanStreetsOMA I took a nasty fall in a parking lot this morning.
Don't worry though… I'm alert, conscious, and breathin… 10:21:36
- Caller says a male is having a mental episode, is throwing things, and yelling. Cops requesting medics for a 29 y/o male who is on wet. 10:26:14
- RT @DeniseH97104844: @MeanStreetsOMA These turkeys would like to tell everyone that's it's icy out there. Be careful! https://t.co/9FgNBXc… 10:29:51
- RT @NickBahe: Got flipped off on the way to work. #Blessed 10:30:24
- RT @HightowerDA: @MeanStreetsOMA 72/mercy https://t.co/h3ysZztZQk 10:31:56
- RT @midwestfrog: This is the best thing I've seen all day! https://t.co/cazA2sZ0gl 10:35:56
- RT @es_johnclark: @MeanStreetsOMA remember when i said dont suck at driving. Well idiot dropped tool bag. My car found it. This is bad! #Ju… 10:43:44
- RT @goodtimenation: @MeanStreetsOMA Pretty accurate. I straight up Tokyo Drifted into my work's parking lot this morning. 11:01:37
- RT @OWHnews: Slick streets continue to cause problems for motorists; pedestrians injured in falls head to Omaha ERs: https://t.co/RzmUbCRVZ… 11:07:25
- RT @frankiemacd: I just took a new picture of my face and I want everybody to post this picture of myself everywhere in public at all times… 11:29:22
- RT @OmahaSnowPlow: .@MeanStreetsOMA do you guys need any help over there? Clerical even. I'm bored out of my mind!! 11:48:21
- RT @es_johnclark: Please support my GoFundMe campaign: https://t.co/ymMODeQSAA @gofundme @MeanStreetsOMA hate to do this. 🙁 https://t.co/x… 11:48:47
- RT @weinberg_john: @MeanStreetsOMA A school bus left me a project this morning. https://t.co/71WQuEnRpk 12:16:55
- "Can you get an ETA on a sand truck. I have a tow truck on scene but they can't do anything till we have the sand truck."
- RT @theZanester: Free mattress just up a little from the corner of Pacific and 132nd heading toward W. Center. @MeanStreetsOMA 12:53:48
- Shots Fired: 50th and Leavenworth St.
Caller heard 9 shots fired to the North. 13:22:03
- RT @OmahaPolice: Thank you Whitney. #OPD truly appreciates the support from our community. Omaha is a great city filled with wonderful peop… 14:12:43
- RT @cody_carey11: Parking in the street on an icy hill isn't smart people believe it or not @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/bCF4JrAxAT 14:12:50
- RT @rock4evs: @MeanStreetsOMA NSP is giving free passes to Stop Class with your ticket along I80 between Q & Harrison westbound. #slowdown 14:13:04
- RT @brandon_frans: Dropped the bumper…I guess driver error rather than ice! OPD onsite 181st/Q @MeanStreetsOMA @WestOProblems https://t.c… 14:13:13
- RT @SCSO_Schramm: I was able to MOOve these off the road today. 100% success. Not sure if this counts as calf raises however ??@MeanStreets… 15:24:24
- Long live the Crown Vic! https://t.co/mQ3JbrNqzm 15:48:02
- Injury Accident: 25th and F St.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: M31, E3 15:53:47
- Immanuel Hospital is on full division to all but Code 99s.
- Assist: 40th and Sprague St.
Officer out at a disturbance requesting his backup step it up. Backup expediting. 16:16:42
- Officers are Signal 88. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:17:27
- Foot Pursuit: 96th and Park Drive.
Police are in pursuit of a black male who jumped out of a upper story window during a warrant search. 16:18:47
- Suspect has multiple warrants. Perimeter established. K9 and @OPDABLE1 enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:19:33
- M31 enroute to UNMC Code 2 with 2 female patients. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:26:00
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: It's not even peak rush hour yet. Roads are slick in spots. Slow down! #OMACrashReport #OMATrafficToGo https://t.co/fJKsl… 16:30:18
- RT @ineedmyMADIcine: @MeanStreetsOMA THP THP THP https://t.co/9Xs2SgkQAv 16:45:30
- Aannnddd we are back to an Accident Alert… Way to go Omaha… 17:06:09
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: #OPD ACCIDENT ALERT! All new non injury crash reports suspended. Move cars off road to safe area & exchange info. https:/… 17:06:29
- Shots Fired: 60th and Park Lane Drive.
Caller heard 4 shots fired and then heard a vehicle flee. 17:27:28
- RT @OmahaSnowFlake: This truck is not giving up in this hill. Classic! @MeanStreetsOMA @MeanStsMillard @OmahaSnowPlow vid cred CE https://t… 17:30:32
- RT @Bugahabart: @MeanStreetsOMA 108th and military. Van/bus. Just happened. https://t.co/rX2S2TKZYT 17:43:48
- Injury Accident: 168th and Blondo St
OFD: M56, E56 18:53:28
- "Slipped in the ice an hour ago and now he can't move his legs."
- Photos of the scene. https://t.co/tj1A5Z2Jd6 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:44:13
- RT @MrTubaMan: @OmahaSnowPlow @MeanStreetsOMA WTF dude. Drunk plowing is not cool. https://t.co/6SykwIiqr1 19:44:28
- Injury Accident: I-80 WB at L St.
2 vehicle accident.
OFD: E52, M52 20:20:39
- Vehicles still crashing. 6 vehicles now involved. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:22:06
- OPD Accident Alert is over. Police have resumed taking property damage accidents! You may resume hitting each other. 20:25:14
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: #OPD Accident alert has ended. Now resuming responding to all crash reports. Drive slow. Streets are still slick. 20:25:28
- RT @lenore_luh: Currently stuck in traffic behind this… not moving. https://t.co/nvOcaV2OKU 20:28:41
- Traffic backing up on I80. Looks like a semi vs a car started the crash. https://t.co/dLsTTMPCVw in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:32:53
- RT @FreyedChicken: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/vWObBhUqCc 20:52:04
- RT @FreyedChicken: @MeanStreetsOMA last one https://t.co/z16CLMGxzP 21:01:55
- .@OPDABLE1 is up! ?⬆
- It's a nice night to hit a tree and flee the scene! 21:17:25
- Check out the brackets and seeds! 2017 Omaha Food Truck Challenge
https://t.co/G7Or8SqhrU https://t.co/xCGZsaeHhN 21:55:00
- "Attention all Omaha Fire and Rescue Personnel Hospital of Choice had been reinstated."
- Shout out to @_jurassicapark for our new logo and Twitter AVI… so great to work with you! 22:35:18
- Cutting: 2114 Maple Street. Male stabbed in stomach.
OFD: E5, M5 23:42:22
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Crash at S. 42nd & Farnam St. S. 42nd blocked. @ArrowTowing_NE just arrived. https://t.co/VM4qYdkcAi 23:43:28