- Midnight! 00:00:00
- Crews attacking the fire and venting. Primary searches in progress. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:00:54
- Robbery: BP Gas. 11955 Pacific St.
Suspect was in a red hat, a red hoodie, and had a revolver. Per Command the su… https://t.co/Jz5gFdkYG3 00:03:56
- Majority of the fire is knocked down. Primary searches are all clear. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:04:18
- Utilities requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:06:03
- Crews venting still and are working on pulling off siding. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:11:53
- Suspect was a white male in a red jacket with a silver revolver. Fled EB in a red Mercury Sable. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:12:46
- Dispatch: "You have the dog in custody?"
Cop: "I have him contained in the back seat of my car."
- 20 minutes into the Working Fire. Command reports the fire is under control at 0014. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:15:20
- Description matches that of a robbery at Valentino's Sunday afternoon and of a robbery in Sarpy County on Saturday… https://t.co/4N5J2KKhd1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:17:52
- RT @TrpAOmaha: @OmahaFireDept putting in some work near 108th and Curtis. It’s 16 degrees out and they aren’t slowing down. Nice work. htt… 00:18:04
- RT @k_fritz23: @MeanStreetsOMA @neiaredcross DAT Team has been dispatched and will be enroute shortly 00:18:15
- Firefighters taking up from an overnight residential house fire near 108th and Curtis Avenue Circle. No injuries r… https://t.co/jGHlCqb6az 00:51:35
- Injury Accident: Adams Park. 3121 Bedford Ave.
Injury accident upgraded to a pin in response.
OFD: E24, T21, M24, M21, B2, S1, R33 01:22:49
- Dispatch: "A caller advised there was something dragging under your engine throwing sparks."
Firefighter: "Clear it… https://t.co/Nnpzwn9j4p 01:25:50
- B2 advising that no one is pinned. E24, T21, M24 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:26:19
- M24 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 2 TCC with a 19 y/o restrained male driver who was driving and lost control on the… https://t.co/CU8By1w9Pi in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:48:39
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: Uniform patrol is keeping @ArrowTowing_NE busy tonight. If you want to avoid getting your vehicle towed, make sure it's r… 02:11:53
- 😢😢😢 Sorry for you and your family's loss! https://t.co/Yy9TmSMvzv 02:48:26
- RT @YanniBrazy: All Of Our Stuff Is Gone 😔😔 I Can’t Believe It. We been In The Same House For 16 Years😔 https://t.co/v1TjHbFRq5 02:48:31
- RT @YanniBrazy: Thank you!! Thank goodness nobody was in the house just a lot of my mothers clothes and shoes are gone 😔 https://t.co/wWFMk… 02:51:36
- Three lights on the tower 🚨🚨🚨 02:52:46
- RT @LukeAzverde: #Omaha Firefighters working an occupied single family dwelling shortly after midnight on Curtis Ave https://t.co/KQmTgqQ7rl 03:15:24
- Caller to 911 says there is a non-tenant in the lobby smoking meth. #OmahaScanner 03:17:30
- Injury Accident: 41st & Dodge Street. Single car rollover with pin-in patient. 03:28:06
- NMC Security called in a PI accident with a person pinned inside and the vehicle is on fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:30:22
- E34 is on location and is establishing Dodge Street Command in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:31:33
- One patient pinned and need extrication tools in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:32:53
- Firefighters extricating a patient from a single vehicle rollover PI near 41st & Dodge Street https://t.co/93vkeAEGIg 03:36:43
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Firefighters extricating a patient from a single vehicle rollover PI near 41st & Dodge Street https://t.co/93vkeAEGIg 03:40:52
- The cops need a traffic accident investigator to respond in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:41:29
- "We are transporting a female wearing shorts" #OmahaScanner 03:56:25
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Stolen vehicle recovered at 42nd and Pacific. Occupants taken into custody. Signal 88! https://t.co/DCoIYjrCNh 11:11:16
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Hey @MeanStreetsOMA @OPDOfcBossman @OPDABLE1 @OPDSgtMenning, any way you guys can help me get to 2000 followers??? Only 45… 12:59:42
- RT @OPDABLE1: @MeanStreetsOMA @sjknowski We can dump any life form down within moments 13:17:53
- RT @OPDABLE1: Not to date ourselves but… we remember far enough back when a victim wearing pajama pants was a clue they met their demise… 13:20:04
- "The vehicle was towed, it was not stolen" #OmahaScanner 13:21:37
- "Passerby reports a black cat on a porch that looks to be in distress…" 13:24:17
- POP QUIZ: What shape is this sign? https://t.co/bBpIsYeDvZ 13:27:28
- Brush Fire: Behind 1902 Ames Ave., caller reports seeing flames behind this address OFD: E21 13:27:58
- RT @LukeAzverde: @MeanStreetsOMA The equilateral triangle! 13:29:07
- RT @CWS_247: @MeanStreetsOMA that's a rectangle, duh. 13:29:28
- RT @ballenb2013: @MeanStreetsOMA Tortilla chips shaped 13:30:57
- RT @Jim14510: @MeanStreetsOMA It's in good shape. Doesn't need to be replaced. 13:48:33
- Injury Accident/Assault: 42nd/Leavenworth St., 2 cars involved, a female was assaulted and pepper sprayed. The driv… https://t.co/f0KMgpubl2 14:06:32
- M34, E34 property damage only, units back in service! in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:09:46
- This is a road rage, DOP incident at this time in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:16:38
- RT @akaranina: @MeanStreetsOMA Doritos! 14:21:37
- Suspicious Odor: 4831 S 24th St., caller reports a suspicious odor at Order Express OFD: E31 T31 B3 14:24:12
- And another caller for a black cat on a porch that appears to be cold 14:25:09
- SEWAGE BACKING UP IN THE BASEMENT, INVESTIGATING THE SEWAGE #GAG in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:26:09
- OH FINALLY. SOMEONE GIVES THE REAL ANSWER HERE. https://t.co/OcJuBrqyNY 14:52:29
- RT @Kaitlin_Bush: @MeanStreetsOMA Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Brad’s wife was fired from Cracker Barrel after years of f… 15:50:20
- Automatic Fire Detection Signal at Underwood Tower 🚒🚒 16:00:50
- Disturbance: 27th St./Q St., caller says a female is saying she has no where to go and is possibly high on meth 16:03:51
- Local Alarm Bell: 8004 S 161st Terrace OFD: B6, E63, T63 16:06:35
- Food on the stove, command terminated, units back in service! in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:09:39
- Injury Accident: 72nd/Silver Valley Road, 1 car vs a metal light pole OFD: M41, E41 16:11:28
- RT @mergie_merg: @MeanStreetsOMA PLZ HELP! My friend was rear ended on Sunday morning around 2:00am by a blue or silver 4 door sedan at 14t… 16:11:33
- Nothing showing on approach, setting up 161st Terrace command and investigating in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:12:06
- notify @OPPDCares that a metal light pole has been involved in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:12:36
- Defective smoke detectors, E63 will handle in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:13:09
- RT @aharrysmith: @MeanStreetsOMA fresh accident on 204th, South of Honeysuckle in Elkhorn. Messy. Avoid like Trump avoids salads and manner… 16:27:16
- Give us your best: #WaysToGetOutOfJuryDuty 16:56:39
- RT @teeemoneey: @MeanStreetsOMA Always have Pending charges 17:10:41
- .@OmahaFireDept rolling to Evans Tower for two parties who have been trapped in the elevator for 2 hours.
- RT @cprudhon: Chatting with @OmahaPolice Chief Schmaderer tomorrow!
What questions do you have for him?? cc: @MeanStreetsOMA 18:47:47
- Injury Accident: 84th and L St.
OFD: M61, E30 18:51:41
- RT @OmahaPubSchool: Due to the inclement weather forecast (sub-zero wind chills of between -25 and -30 degrees), Omaha Public Schools is ca… 20:33:31
- RT @OPDOfcMartinez: Dispatched to a call where a suspect paid cash for some food & while waiting, attempted to pay for a drink with some ma… 20:38:32
- House Fire: 19th and Arbor St.
Neighbor calling in an unoccupied house being renovated is on fire.
OFD: E3, E1, E33… https://t.co/iG2tlPn5p7 20:51:47
- E1 has smoke and flames on approach. Establishing command and advancing a line. Declaring a Working Fire.
OFD: LA30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:53:20
- Fire in the rear of the structure. Crews have it knocked down at this time. Checking for extension. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:57:28
- E1- Fire Attack
E3- Fire Attack
E33- Backup Line
T1- Search & Vent
M3- Ac… https://t.co/5VhuR3NKow in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:59:50
- R33 has secured the gas and has established an egress point from the basement in the C Side of the structure. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:00:24
- There is a hole in the first floor near the rear of the structure. Primary search of Division 1 is all clear. Fir… https://t.co/ZaT3xAhSBo in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:01:15
- RT @NWSOmaha: Time for Good News: It could *feel* about 65° to 70° warmer on Fri afternoon than Tues morning! Actual highs on Friday expec… 21:02:21
- 10 minutes into the Working Fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:02:36
- Fire is under control at 21:03. Crews continuing to check for extension. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:03:27
- Correct address will be 2451 S 19th St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:05:41
- Electricity secured at the panel. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:06:01
- Extremely combative party enroute to Douglas County Corrections!
- RT @KyleNichole30: Another #MiasBirthdayWish in the bags! Thank you @OmahaFireDept for serving our community with pride!
I now have a 13… 21:23:33
- RT @St_Longhorn: All the parents in the metro area right now submitting their leave slips for tomorrow….. @MeanStreetsOMA @KETV @WOWT6New… 21:23:54
- RT @UNOmaha: UNO will be OPEN and all activities will be conducted as usual on Tuesday, January 16, 2018. 22:00:19
- Sand truck requested for ice in the streets. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:09:48
- RT @MelissaMroczek: My friend is going on a first date in Omaha and has to pick the spot. (#LazyDude) Where should she request he take her?… 22:10:11
- Caller says the lights in his home are going on and off.
- RT @OPPDCares: @da_schlagt_es @MeanStreetsOMA There’s an equipment problem with a transmission line that caused the flicker. Luckily it did… 22:15:32
- For the hundreds of you asking across the state why the power blinked there was a thing with a line that caused a s… https://t.co/CkldujNq3a 22:20:13
- Definitely the North Koreans then…
#MSOBunkerTime https://t.co/YnWzCGO6om 22:30:59
- Injury Accident: 26th and L St.
3 vehicles involved.
OFD: E31, M31 22:44:37
- RT @JuanE_61: @UNOmaha @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/EeMhgt6y94 22:47:16
- Call for a party threatening suicide by cop.
- RT @luvshuskers: @MeanStreetsOMA Upper left corner. https://t.co/TjIg7INWY8 22:51:21
- Photos of @OmahaFireDept mopping up after fighting a house fire in the bitter cold near 19th & Arbor St. Monday nig… https://t.co/34xdqjyoyA 23:17:52
- Structure Fire: 3118 N 60th St.
Nearby resident says some juveniles may have lit a laundry room on fire. OPD exped… https://t.co/fUtQHBSKEV 23:32:56
- No fire. A fire extinguisher was set off. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:35:41
- E41, T41, B2 will handle. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:36:35
- Residents say some juveniles were coming in and out of there and set it off. However, the residents say that they… https://t.co/CLznrrSjy4 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:38:29
- Fire Investigators will do a follow up at a later time to see if anyone can be identified and charged with criminal mischief. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:39:26