- Midnight! 00:00:00
- RT @SgtJLeifeld: Traffic stop of suspect vehicle in @OmahaPolice theft case results in arrest of juvenile for gun, drug, and counterfeit mo… 00:00:41
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: More Photos Of Signs, A Lone Counter Protester, & The OPD Bike Patrol From The #WomensMarchOMA This Afternoon In Downto… 01:03:45
- A malicious pull-station puller at the City View Apartments, 604 S 22nd Street. There is no fire. #OmahaScanner 01:06:34
- Wrong Way Driver: 204th & Harrison Street. A dark colored SUV/crossover is driving NB in the SB traffic lanes,. 01:11:13
- A call for an assault victim at the Rehab Lounge, 2615 S 120th Street.
OFD: E60, M52 01:11:22
- Engine 60 is back in service. M52 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:19:23
- Med 52 transporting one patient to Bergan code 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:29:29
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: A Small Plane Has Landed Safely Around 1.5 Miles From The Millard Airport In A Cornfield At 144th & Giles Rd. In Sarpy… 01:29:54
- They say a vehicle drove into a pole. I-680 & West Maple Road, southbound off ramp. 01:46:56
- 😅😟😟😟 https://t.co/ZJcjkWPkVi 01:55:35
- America's Best Value Inn is NOT America's best value inn. 01:56:32
- Caller to 911 says his brother is threatening to kill him and his brother has been smoking the marijuana all day. #OmahaScanner 02:07:26
- A pro tip when transporting marijuana… Don't drop it all over Interstate 80. 📝 https://t.co/OJru50QP3G 02:12:02
- A silent panic alarm at the Blue residence. #OmahaScanner 02:19:15
- Caller to 911 says the 2006 Toyota Sienna minivan was stolen and the keys were left in the vehicle. You know what happens next 02:24:36
- Working Fire: 727 N 130th Plaza. Smoke and flames are showing on approach. 02:33:14
- Working Fire: Incident command requesting utilities to respond. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:37:45
- Fire is in the attic, working fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:38:51
- Incident Command needs an additional Engine Company in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:41:19
- 10 minutes into working fire in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:42:15
- Rescue 33 is RIC team in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:44:03
- Rescue 33 is RIC team. Engine 78 sez they have the fire knocked down and the fire is under control. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:45:14
- Fire is under control, Firefighters performing a primary search for victims in the structure. https://t.co/fIcuYot1z0 02:49:42
- OFD: B4 B5, E78 E60 E42, T78, M78, R33
S1, LA30 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:52:13
- OLD MARKET CUBBY'S BEING OLD MARKET CUBBY'S 02:57:06
- Security has detained a heavy-set female who has been pulling the fire alarm at the City View Apartments all night… https://t.co/Stf4G2SZSf 02:59:00
- Firefighters work to extinguish a working fire at 727 N 130th Plaza. #OmahaScanner https://t.co/xlKO2qSyWz 03:11:07
- Omaha Firefighters knocked down a working fire just north of 130th & @ W Dodge Rd https://t.co/6u7wyYH9yb 03:18:58
- Primary and secondary search of the structure is all clear in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:35:26
- There are 4 lights on the tower 03:53:33
- RT @lucas_corbett: @MeanStreetsOMA a little rain and a car accident. The guy driving was getting arrested. Not a great way to start your Su… 11:47:57
- The caller says he is "holding his member" in the lobby of the Old Market Lofts. #exposing #OmahaScanner 12:13:19
- RT @OPDdcGonzalez: FREE free throw contest at Christie Heights just beginning. Not too late to get up here. Sponsored by Knights Of Columbu… 12:14:48
- RT @MattSerweKETV: First off, no snickering.
If you live in this circled area, your snow totals could vary quite a bit. This is where the… 12:21:27
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Our traffic squirrel wants to eat before the snow gets here. Was waiting for me when I came out to load my car! https://… 12:28:11
- It's a nice day to be standing in the middle of the street yelling. 12:33:16
- RT @MattSerweKETV: @MeanStreetsOMA Sorry. The newest models just came in. 12:39:37
- The caller to 911 says an elderly female fell down https://t.co/fWfJC84zJh 12:49:40
- A road rager in a white Crown Vic was yelling at our caller and trying to run him off the road. 72nd & Q 13:01:10
- When you get busted by Younkers Security for shoplifting #SundayFunday 13:04:26
- Male caller to 911 is requesting the narcotics squad, is cursing, swearing, and saying the machine is not getting anything from him. 13:25:52
- Thank you for the texts… however we don't have the scoop on the Patriots/Jaguars spread or Tom Brady's glove. 13:28:45
- When you get busted by JCPenney Security for shoplifting #SundayFunday 13:51:14
- RT @SPOTNEWSonIG: In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police who i… 14:01:57
- RT @Jim_Phillips1: Washington County , Dodge County , and Saunders County have now been added to the Blizzard Warning. Douglas and Sarpy a… 14:05:12
- RT @Luhrisuh: Free mattress on 680 north if anyone needs one. Just before the dodge exit. @MeanStreetsOMA ✨✨ 14:11:51
- Possible Building Fire: Embassy Park Apartments, 9029 Burt Street. Report of a fire in a utility room. 14:22:18
- Smoke showing in the back of complex near building 7. Fire crews still investigating.
OFD: B5 B4, E42 E52 E53, T53 T61, M52, R33 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:30:28
- No fire, however firefighters kicked in a door to locate source of smoke. The maintenance man is en route. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:37:17
- RT @Jacob0_Miller: @MeanStreetsOMA 6 trucks, an ambulance, 2 Fire Cheif vehicles, 1 Police car… https://t.co/RS0RmrzYGf 14:37:30
- She says her BF is on cocaine & marijuana, and is refusing to leave. #SundayFunday 14:53:57
- Caller to 911 says she's locked inside the mini storage building. 9411 I Street 15:05:37
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: .@OmahaPolice Announce That They Have Located Missing 12 Y/O Girl, Paw Ku, In Milan, Missouri With The Assistance Of @F… 17:51:08
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: .@OmahaPolice Searching For Suspect After Robbery Of A Long John Silver's In South Central Omaha Saturday Morning.
- RT @hallilouyah: @MeanStreetsOMA Power just flickered in West O. Aliens again over at Offut? Or the impending #SnowStorm? 20:25:38
- Pursuit: 27th and Washington
Officers in pursuit of an older model black Honda Civic with a loud muffler with impro… https://t.co/bmX3mUW5Gi 21:03:22
- Self terminated in the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:04:01
- Officers checking the area incase they ditch it. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:04:16
- Call for a fight at DJ's Dugout.
- Domestic: Walgreens. 2020 L St.
Female party came into the store and said her husband was shooting at her. Suspec… https://t.co/shOaWzgaP6 21:11:06
- Power outages in the Elkhorn area. Treat non functional traffic signals as 4-way stops. https://t.co/G2aj8xSpz7 21:16:27
- Dispatch has notified surrounding agencies via the Metro Dispatch Common. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:19:35
- Still Alarm: 61st Ave and Center St.
Transformer on fire.
OFD: E34 21:23:07
- Fire is on scene advising that they have an actively arcing line. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:27:46
- Annddd the transformer just exploded. Dispatch paging @OPPDCares. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:28:20
- RT @RedArmyStudent: @MeanStreetsOMA Well that explains why UNO is without power. 21:32:05
- Police reporting traffic signal outages on Center St. running from 60th to 67th at least.
Treat intersections as… https://t.co/xsjrzpNvLA 21:33:12
- RT @philip_darrow: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/3ycw59ZyFv 21:34:04
- A scene has been located just North of 29th and F St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:35:02
- Still Alarm: 76th and Nina St.
Call for a wires sparking in the area.
OFD: E30 21:43:36
- Shots Fired: 11th and Center.
Caller heard 12 shots in the alley. 21:46:56
- Injury Accident: 191st and Ohio St.
Single car accident vs a pole.
OFD: M71, E71 21:49:46
- Latest OPPD outage map: https://t.co/BUsFKJnN6Y 21:50:28
- Driver fled the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:56:19
- RT @NotReallyFamous: @MeanStreetsOMA UNO Dorms are dark on Scott Campus, looks like those last minute papers won’t be getting turned in! 21:56:49
- Police directing traffic in the area until the streets department can get stop signs out there. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:57:30
- E30 requesting that @OPPDCares adds this to their list. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:00:53
- "Attention all Douglas County and Omaha Fire personnel a Winter Storm Warning is in effect for Douglas County begin… https://t.co/H2PDDg8ZVg 22:06:10
- Call for a naked party found overdosing on an unknown substance in a stairwell.
- OPPD needed for a pole that is damaged. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:13:52
- A Hospital roll call has been conducted on the Hospital Common. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:24:03
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: To everyone texting us about the bright flashes and explosions in South Omaha:
With the federal government shutdown all… 22:24:21
- Three options:
-Keep Fridge Closed
-Eat All Food
-Throw A Blackout Party
The choice is yours… https://t.co/tD94cGLXJA 22:29:45
- Breaking: We have no new information regarding school closings.
#SnOmaha https://t.co/1kB3FBGE57 22:54:21
- RT @devonnt_: @MeanStreetsOMA power restored to the Aksarben area. 22:55:23
- Injury Accident: 144th and Harrison St.
Vehicle roll over with reported pin in.
OFD: E65, T63, M65, M61, B6, S1, R33 23:02:04
- Another caller says it is at 152nd and Harrison. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:05:31
- E65 on location and they have one vehicle off the road on the North side and one vehicle rolled on the South side. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:06:20
- Only one patient and crews working on extrication. E65, T63, M65, B6 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:09:11
- Victim is out of the vehicle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:09:25
- Sarpy County Law Enforcement just got paged out for it. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:11:17
- M65 enroute to Bergan Code 2 TCC with a 26 y/o unrestrained male possibly ETOH driver of a car that rolled 2 times. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:28:57
- UNO Security needs OPD for a student with the Marijuana.