- Midnight! 00:00:00
- Caller to 911 says her BF has infected her with something. ? 00:32:40
- Crowd Disturbance: 3304 Dewey Avenue. Caller says, out of 100 people, several are outside breaking beer bottles. 00:34:40
- Crowd Disturbance: 7120 Jones Circle. Anonymous Caller to 911 says 20+ people are playing loud music, using drugs, and arguing. 00:35:39
- Crowd Disturbance: 3519 V Street. Anonymous Caller to 911 says 40-50 people are having a party with loud music and underage drinking. 00:43:03
- If you don't already, follow us on Instagram for unique pics of Omaha you won't see anywhere else… https://t.co/82RWr1EBKx 00:51:45
- Male caller to 911 is having a disturbance with his ex GF who he says will not let him leave. 00:54:34
- The suspicious odor that caller smelled was just incense 00:59:20
- Ya got three lights on the tower ??? 01:04:23
- Cops have busted up a party at 4169 California Street, they need like a dozen-15 breathalyzer tubes. #MIP 01:26:48
- They say the neighbor is being loud at 7909 Blondo Street 01:47:54
- It wasn't a burglary, the resident was sneaking in her BF. ??❤️ 01:52:02
- RT @xodaliah: Relationship goallllz https://t.co/yZthbzCNH6 01:52:47
- Injury Accident: 32nd Avenue & Dodge Street. The accident involves a blue Mazda, a grey SUV, and a pole.
OFD: E1, M1 02:01:44
- An intoxicated male says he is dying. He is at the Bucky's pay phone, 101 N 30th Street. OFD T1, M5 02:09:35
- A SUV drove into a building at Brown Park, 15th & W Street 02:11:35
- RT @Boxing4Life45: 15? Nah, more like 25?????? https://t.co/4X4gFpdhBG 02:20:35
- An intoxicated homeless male outside threatening the customers who are leaving, 1314 Mike Fahey Street 02:27:23
- RT @Lydiiakiim25: AYYE THEY WASTED A BREATHALYZER TUBE ON ME BECAUSE I BLEW 0 MOTHAFUCKAS https://t.co/3HxvzKvgfZ 02:36:00
- Cops in the area of 33rd & Davenport / Dodge Street chasing after some guy who ran on foot. 02:41:47
- RT @l_a_c_c_e: Was literally omw to this party when it got busted ?? https://t.co/cN8KIo41SN 02:42:04
- An intoxicated Hispanic male wearing a Carhartt is trying to get into her window. 19th & P Street 02:51:26
- Possible Injury Accident: 20th & Martha Street. Two uncooperative and possibly intoxicated Hispanic males are involved. 02:55:44
- RT @taylor_jordan14: mama we made it ??? https://t.co/B61LugNTsO 03:10:28
- Drunk driving doesn't stop the Interstate wrong-way drivers this morning 03:23:38
- Dad is intoxicated and wearing white tennis shoes 03:39:34
- RT @OPDLtRamos: 13 cited for MIP & 1 cited for Procuring @ apt located @ 7120 Jones cir #opd 03:42:23
- Keith Davenport is rambling on and on to 911 again 03:43:51
- RT @DicarloBrian: @MeanStreetsOMA Burt st just E of 42nd. Must've been those underage rascals in the hood last night. Way to stick it to th… 11:25:24
- RT @srmorris2: Guy at Westroads lost a bet in his fantasy football league… @MeanStreetsOMA #honkifimpretty https://t.co/dFHdyXLflL 12:06:21
- Help us reach our goal. Thanks for the support!
- RT @Scottl926: One of Omaha's finest helping change a tire @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/QyoGeyolfs 13:48:10
- RT @CreightonStool: @MeanStreetsOMA Assault at CenturyLink Center. 3 male's, middle aged, last seen wearing white and black striped shirts 15:06:10
- RT @KyleNichole30: ?Mannequin Challenge Northeast Precinct ?, they were Great Sports ?? @OPDBridget
#Miasbirtdaywish https://t.co/xu9MUiuV… 16:43:28
- Expect rolling roadblocks and traffic delays for the #WomensMarchOMA. Very large crowds expected. March begins at… https://t.co/pPDY1my5Pm 16:48:32
- Updated route. https://t.co/v93tZp2Vbl in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:21:24
- RT @LasaLoraine: @MeanStreetsOMA on my way to #WomensMarch in Omaha, please convey to your police friends it's just a shirt…I'll cooperat… 17:22:27
- OPD Mobile Command Post is on the air.
- Uniform Patrol, Gang, Command, Mounted, Traffic, and ERU Officers all working the march.
- RT @LasaLoraine: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/LsA09SflKa 17:44:32
- RT @timelapseomaha: I love this humble little city! https://t.co/2vVG88klAh 17:48:11
- Traffic restrictions are being put in place in the Downtown and Old Market area for the march. Avoid the area.… https://t.co/b3uca6Av06 17:51:40
- Marchers on the move in the street.
- RT @kfabnews: Large crowd gathering for Women's March in downtown Omaha. https://t.co/KboaaZyzD5 17:57:09
- Crowd outside the @centurylinkoma is beginning to march. #WomensMarchOMA https://t.co/aKoglBeEWY 17:57:19
- Marchers making the move onto Capitol Ave.
#WomensMarchOMA https://t.co/v7gCaTXvuP 18:06:45
- Numerous additional Uniform Patrol Bureau Officers enroute to assist.
Cop: "Yeah this is a big crowd."
- Southbound on 13th St. from Capitol Ave. Marchers are still flooding out of the CenturyLink Center and are 4 lanes wide.
- "Pro-Choice protesters and Pro-Life protesters creating some confrontations in the crowd just be advised."
- "Love Trump's hate!" #WomensMarchOMA https://t.co/AMxHWfStmR 18:15:30
- Crowd passing 13th and Farnam St. Marchers still coming out of the Century Link Center.
#WomensMarchOMA https://t.co/VMZGNHlXng 18:16:57
- House Fire: 6406 Ellison Ave.
Smoke on approach.
OFD: E41, E21, E24, T41, M41, B2, B4, R33 18:20:38
- House Fire: 4201 N 64th St.
Fire in a garage.
OFD: E42, E23, E53, T21, M24, B3, B5, R60 18:22:02
- Working Fire crews advancing a line.
OFD: R30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:22:25
- Marchers Eastbound on Howard St.
#WomensMarchOMA https://t.co/A0dmydlzR0 18:23:46
- T21 reports smoke and fire on approach. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:24:30
- People coming out of the bars and screaming "go to work!" at marchers.
- Tail end going through 12th and Capitol Ave. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:26:20
- Fire is out on arrival.
T21, E42, First Due Battalion will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:27:43
- March is Northbound on 11th and Howard St.
- "Say it loud! Say it clear! We want Trump out of here!"
- RT @PETE_MF_JONES: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/41trn3HJZM 18:30:09
- RT @lulubelle511: @MeanStreetsOMA fire crew had a great response time. I heard a boom and there were here in just a few minutes https://t.c… 18:31:03
- The front of the march is about to hit the tail end because the crowd is so large.
- RT @AKtechtips: @MeanStreetsOMA Women's march in the old market https://t.co/eOIgh09sbH 18:33:36
- "Women's rights are human rights!"
- RT @LasaLoraine: @MeanStreetsOMA anybody get a count on how many thousands are marching? #WomensMarch #WomensMarchOMA 18:34:38
- Carbon Monoxide Emergency: 6109 N 39th Street.
OFD: B1, E22, E5, M41 18:38:27
- Downtown Omaha #WomensMarch #WomensMarchOMA https://t.co/hxIE9E5KPw 18:40:16
- Lead marchers are Northbound from 13th and Farnam St. Tail is at 13th and Farnam moving South.
#WomensMarchOMA https://t.co/FGGT6KtwPf 18:41:00
- Lead marchers are Eastbound on Capitol Ave.
#WomensMarchOMA https://t.co/m1jJd3FtxI 18:42:02
- "What do we want!?"
"When do we want it!?"
- Marchers are North on 10th St. from Capitol Ave.
- Lead marchers are back at the CenturyLink Center. Tail end still making their way through the Old Market.
- RT @NickStarlingTV: Quite the march in downtown Omaha. At 12th and Capitol. #WomensMarch https://t.co/zAPfTR8SJ2 18:51:15
- "Say it loud, say it clear, everyone is welcome here." #WomensMarchOMA #WomensMarch https://t.co/rHKWxohaY8 18:57:04
- .@OPDABLE1 and K9 are searching for a white male in a black sweatshirt and jeans near 13th and Avenue Q. 18:57:17
- Person has been located. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:57:45
- RT @PETE_MF_JONES: @MeanStreetsOMA #WomensMarch https://t.co/J9LNFNRrSm 18:59:26
- Concert goers at the Holland Performing Arts Center are trying to get through.
"The roadblocks take priority."
- Officers and @OPDABLE1 checking for several juveniles playing on the ice at Gene Leahy Mall. 19:01:22
- Robbery: Family Dollar 6618 N 30th St.
Caller says the Family Dollar was getting robbed by someone with a gun. @OPDABLE1 enroute. 19:04:54
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: *Slight* exaggeration https://t.co/lON7m6Xlkl 19:05:27
- RT @oconnorsirishpb: @MeanStreetsOMA that was me!!!! 19:05:35
- Injury Accident: 62nd and Dodge St.
OFD: E53, M34 19:06:13
- RT @DaVonteMcKenith: Headed to dinner in the midst of this & Traffic is a mess downtown right now. Thousands of people marching — seems to… 19:06:50
- Injured Party: 13th and Capital St.
Marcher injured. Medics trying to make their way to the crowd.
OFD: E1, M5 19:10:38
- Police advise a party is pinned.
OFD: T53, B4 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:11:17
- Police walking the patient to the Medic because crews can not get to her.
M5 will handle. E1 stuck in traffic, in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:14:08
- Second medic requested.
OFD: M24 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:14:26
- Injury Accident: 72nd and Grover St.
OFD: M31, E30 19:16:09
- .@OPDABLE1 going down for fuel and then will assist officers with clearing the streets at the march.
- E30 reports a 2 vehicle accident with 1 vehicle on its top. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:18:27
- No treatment or transport required. Crews in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:19:04
- RT @jaykned: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/cpOg1DlKI8 19:20:54
- 2 patients on scene. A Ralston medic is assisting and will transport one of the patients. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:25:18
- Party has been extricated from the vehicle. 3 patients in total. Traffic Investigator enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:28:22
- M34 enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC with 2 patients. 14 y/o and 13 y/o male both with femur fractures. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:32:08
- M31 to enroute UNMC Code 3 TCC with a 22 y/o female who struck a wall and rolled. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:34:12
- Traffic Investigator requested. None available because they are tied up with the march. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:35:59
- Ralston 110 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC with a 24 y/o ETOH male who struck a retaining wall and rolled. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:38:28
- M24 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC with a 49 y/o female who was a restrained driver who was pinned in a vehicle with heavy front end damage. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:41:09
- I hope Nebraska Med ate their Wheaties this morning. They are off to a busy start!
- RT @MaureenEF: #WomensMarchOma @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/zgXuseHEPK 19:43:54
- More photos from this evenings #WomensMarchOMA https://t.co/B9EdnmxtD0 19:46:41
- Thanks to all the police who worked the march!
#WomensMarchOMA https://t.co/Arubz4uY9g 19:49:07
- Beautiful evening. Be safe tonight Omaha!
#OmahaAfterDark https://t.co/qql6V0OLl5 19:53:08
- A dog was even spotted holding a sign!
#WomensMarchOMA https://t.co/Er3IkoIsDO 19:57:05
- https://t.co/zmxgokz8hO in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:59:05
- https://t.co/GHnFcHaiIx in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:59:48
- RT @PETE_MF_JONES: @MeanStreetsOMA #WomensMarch #History https://t.co/BewJ5ZMUsc 20:02:02
- RT @kfabnews: Crash at 62nd and Dodge. EB drivers should take different route https://t.co/0memhVKTbk 20:02:26
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Almost got stuck checking a car in the grass. Grass was hiding a lot of mud. Could have used 4WD. Time for a car wash. ht… 20:39:21
- RT @nvincentini1: car over turned at 72nd and Grover @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/JmVmAhnh4r 20:49:05
- RT @AmberHafer: @MeanStreetsOMA My daughter knows 2 things about police. 1) They help people. 2) They give the best high fives. Thank you!… 20:49:19
- Reports of the Taco Bell at 70th & Dodge being out of Spicy Sweet Double Stack tacos. Repeat, out of Spicy Sweet Double Stack tacos. ? 20:53:26
- RT @PETE_MF_JONES: @MeanStreetsOMA #WomensMarch #History https://t.co/lW6d9ZOcyr 20:53:43
- RT @DillonDudical: @MeanStreetsOMA Late for class https://t.co/1aSkKdNufh 21:02:55
- RT @LasaLoraine: @MeanStreetsOMA Just announced Police Seargent count was 18K for #WomensMarch #WomensMarchOMA 21:14:59
- RT @emmaspizz: Thankful that my parents are risking their lives to protect the community (top right) https://t.co/A8O2q55QQm 21:18:36
- Thousands Turn Out For Women's Rights March Through Old Market.
https://t.co/3ktjn1gNAo https://t.co/1tu1QtDEzf 21:58:56
- OPD Command Post is off the air.
- Caller to 911 was bitten on his finger by a bat.
- A-Adam caller says someone is playing a game with her where she feels electric shock.
- RT @ricksplendid: @MeanStreetsOMA free loaf of wonder bread at the corner of 49th and Dodge. https://t.co/Oqj5B1yR1k 22:35:24
- Nice night to get hit in the head with a shovel!
- RT @margaretknudsen: Nothing makes me more excited to move back to Nebraska than @MeanStreetsOMA tweets 22:56:15
- Injury Accident: 129th and West Maple Rd.
OFD: M42, E78 22:58:30
- Traffic Investigator needed for a DUI. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:09:50
- M42 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC with a 24 y/o male unrestrained ETOH driver. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:17:31
- Injury Accident: 34th and Ames Ave.
OFD: E21, M21 23:26:23
- Domestic violence related hit and run. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:31:53
- M21 enroute to CUMC Code 2 TCC with a 42 y/o female who was thrown out of a car at 15 MPH after a moving DV. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:41:45
- Disturbance: Hyatt Place. 540 S 12th St.
Security is having a disturbance with 10 intoxicated females in their 20s. 23:44:08
- Building Fire: Creighton University Dorm. 2403 California St.
Fire in one of the Creighton Dorms.
OFD: E1, E3, E5, T1, T34, M1, B1, B2, R33 23:55:40
- Creighton Security is evacuating the building. B1 has nothing on approach. Setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:56:35