- Midnight! 00:00:00
- RT @bradacollett: Watch out for drunk (and just plain bad) drivers tonight!
- Burgulary In Progress: Walgreens. 240 S 77th St.
Security viewing on camera multiple parties that broke in. One party has a crowbar. 00:42:14
- Trash Fire: 16th and Carter Blvd.
A couch is on fire next to a dumpster.
OFD: E22 00:44:28
- Crowd: 40th and Burt St.
Caller to 911 says there is a large party in the area and too many people are in a house.… https://t.co/SqJAkEEezy 00:47:00
- Assault: Time Clock Lounge. 4601 S 90th St.
Male got assaulted by some parties outside. Suspects fled the area.
OFD: E30, M52 00:52:55
- Exposing: 15th and Jackson St.
A party bus is blocking the garage doors and the occupants are urinating in the stre… https://t.co/di6SO7HImq 01:07:15
- Sex Assault: Sleep Inn. 2525 Abbott Drive.
Party walked in saying they were sexually assaulted possibly in the par… https://t.co/KM8aiKgeEA 01:10:40
- Disturbance: OPD Central Headquarters.
Party is at the front desk causing a disturbance. Now he has fled from the… https://t.co/vLy1s1k0fZ 01:11:54
- .@OPDABLE1: "Will you let Omaha Correctional Center know that we are in the area and it is just a police helicopter."
- M52 enroute to Bergan Mercy Code 3 TCC with an ETOH 32 y/o male that was found down outside after an unknown amount… https://t.co/1YefjCTRbJ in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:28:34
- Hazard: 10th and Howard St.
Officer out with an intoxicated party in the middle of the road. Requesting an additio… https://t.co/k1ER2MrYGA 01:30:16
- Fight: Stumble Inn. 15409 S 2nd St.
Caller says there is a bar fight with at least 10 people involved. DCSO and Bennington PD enrotue. 01:37:13
- Injury Accident: 15th and Jackson St.
E1 while enroute to another down party has located a party hit by a vehicle i… https://t.co/NNUAiWLFVs 01:46:41
- Party struck is refusing medical care but is requesting police. Vehicle that hit the female is in front of the Station 1. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:47:41
- 10 minutes until bar close!
#OmahaAfterDark https://t.co/Qp34neitNG 01:50:01
- Burglary In Progress: Walgreens. 10725 Fort St.
Security sees 4 males running out of the store on video. 2 partie… https://t.co/9CmLqpOyZG 01:55:29
- Non-Pursuit: I-680 SB at Fort St.
Officers are not in a pursuit of the suspect vehicle involved in this incident.… https://t.co/oopYA3bl8j 02:03:41
- How to escape from the police in 4 easy steps:
Step 1: Get on the Interstate
Step 2: Floor It Into Iowa or Lincoln… https://t.co/2u2gWoZ5ve 03:05:34
- One of the biggest problems with the local pursuit policies is the lack of clear communications plans.
Instead of t… https://t.co/AIPEOJ1RWl 03:10:21
- RT @NightshiftWorkr: @MeanStreetsOMA Here in Southern California, the county i work for, we have one primary emergency channel used for pur… 03:20:47
- The necessary system is already in place. It's just creating a uniform multijurisdictional policy. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:37:50
- .@OPDABLE1 is out of service at the North Omaha Airport.
#OmahaScanner https://t.co/vzw9wK2kjL 03:38:53
- Something about a party with 60-70 people refusing to leave.
- RT @sarah72887: @MeanStreetsOMA fire on interstate by gretna mall https://t.co/sEw8wocYjU 12:11:21
- RT @OPDLtLeavitt: I feel like Colling really needs a new phone. Danz deserves to be unblurry. #newword. #SuperBowl #OPD https://t.co/qWWSy9… 12:16:35
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: Stolen vehicle was spotted and recovered by officers near 63rd & Boyd. 3 suspects in custody, heading downtown for interv… 12:17:37
- January Numbers Are In & It Continues To Be Good News For @MeanStreetsOMA.
-26 Million Tweet Impressions
-Nearly… https://t.co/68SLm7TldI 15:31:27
- Some additional insights from Twitter estimates.
-51% of our followers are female
-74% of our audience is between… https://t.co/IFHeR41Frk in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:35:57
- Number 3 on our "Top Tweets" list is a BOLO for a missing child.
This is a perfect example of the power & reach tha… https://t.co/nMoSvLWQlc 15:44:29
- Looks like police have the road closed. https://t.co/LRpRSubSUp 17:13:06
- House Fire: 3912 King St.
Fire in the rear of the home.
OFD: E23, E21, E22, T21, M21, B2, B1, R33
TAC: 4 17:27:25
- E23 has smoke and flames on approach of a single story single family dwelling. Establishing command and advancing a line. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:30:28
- B2 has command and is declaring a Working Fire.
OFD: LA30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:30:59
- Crews have heavy fire on the entire rear of the structure and in the roof. The cap just blew off the hydrant. Water supply lost. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:37:43
- Two vent holes cut in the roof. Crews getting off of the roof as there is heavy fire showing. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:40:51
- 10 minutes into the Working Fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:42:05
- Command reports they still have heavy fire through the attic. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:42:36
- E23- Fire Attack
E21- Fire Attack
E22- Fire Attack
E22 FAE- Accountability
M21- Rehab in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:47:15
- Utilities requested. Fire is now in the family room. T21 pulling ceiling. Primary search needed. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:49:21
- Red Cross needed for 2 adults and 5 children. Dispatch is making contact. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:52:15
- Majority of the fire knocked down. Smoke still coming from the attic. Crews still attacking. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:53:13
- Fire is under control. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:55:19
- Crews hitting hot spots and performing overhaul. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:56:25
- Primary search all clear. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:04:03
- RT @SCSO_Percifield: @MeanStreetsOMA @OPDOfcStaskiewi @OPDABLE1 Definitely frustrating on some levels. This is where the public can be the… 18:30:55
- RT @MrsButterflyTat: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/WTxT0CQci9 18:31:29
- RT @joelschafer: Subtweeting the calendar boys. https://t.co/sPt9vgJGDu 18:33:15
- M24 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 3 TCC with a 28 y/o male with 3rd degree burns on his face and hands after a tent… https://t.co/Ef6AFfZXtV 19:08:42
- RT @OPDK9TYE: My nose ruined someone’s plans today. #notonmywatch #OPD https://t.co/b6vGRkruKd 19:09:19
- Garage Fire: 2340 N 60th Ave.
Caller says a detached garage is on fire.
OFD: E41, E24, T41, B4
TAC: 6 19:40:03
- E41 has fire in a detached garage. E24 hooking a hydrant for water supply. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:40:43
- Fire knocked down. Fire Investigators requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:45:40
- LA30 back enroute to Station 22 to try to fix a radio that stopped working mid fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:48:08
- LA30 requested to the scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:52:42
- RT @paz_pecha: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/6R585s5NMw 19:57:30
- Missing Vulnerable Adult:
Name: James Smith
Height: 6' 2"
Eye… https://t.co/GL6QNpAzz7 20:44:52
- RT @OPDABLE1: Giving this pig a bath(helo, not pilot) https://t.co/c4tzNzTGYJ 20:45:31
- If seen contact 911. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:49:40
- Black GMC Envoy fled non-pursuit 66th and Military WB.
- RT @OPDOfcPecha: Just got word that he has been located. 21:15:22
- The party has been located safe. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:16:06