- Midnight! 00:00:00
- Reckless driver: A rust colored hatchback w/ loud muffler and no headlights driven by a male wearing a neon green h… https://t.co/tp7qCQx61m 00:02:57
- Red rust colored Subaru hatchback with Iowa Plates, no headlights now crashing at:
-60th & Hillsdale Ave
-60th & Q St in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:06:28
- 60th & Q, several light poles and live wires are down in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:08:57
- Injury Accident: 60th & Hillsdale Ave. Hit and run, 18 y/o female patient. Red Jeep Patriot struck vehicle fled and… https://t.co/dLcBBSGLcR 00:12:51
- RT @foxhoneymua: power out at 49th and Q https://t.co/Sx92VVjczh 00:15:21
- RT @Lambobble1: @MeanStreetsOMA Power out at 52nd and Y Street 00:15:42
- RT @gimmesomedap: Are we positive this wasn’t some dude’s attempt at a more modern day Say Anything reenactment? https://t.co/4K5yOIRAQx 00:15:49
- The uncertainty factor on the 911 cell phone is 25. #OmahaScanner 00:36:32
- RT @Yarelisious: @MeanStreetsOMA I live right on 60th and Q. Shit was wild! Total GTA move, homie driving booked it faster than I could Sna… 00:36:56
- Update: Suspect in custody in Sarpy at 7006 S 52nd Street after trying to get into a house. https://t.co/3xAlu4Qfo9 00:49:23
- RT @BellevueBlotter: @MeanStreetsOMA Bellevue Police have this suspect in custody on Bellevue’s side of S. 52nd St. 00:49:45
- RT @banjo1990: @MeanStreetsOMA 60th and Hillsdale. https://t.co/M91gWjGSAo 01:09:15
- RT @haileesynclaire: I love when my new neighbors have a loud awesome house party and block me in my driveway @MeanStreetsOMA 01:15:41
- 42 y/o ETOH male suspect being transported to Bergan Mercy Code 2 TCC with minor injuries after fleeing from the cr… https://t.co/JqXHzx6KcE in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:17:59
- RT @BellevueBlotter: Medic unit en route to hospital with a 16 year old who is feeling “weird” after using his friend’s vape. 01:23:05
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Traffic investigators working on second serious crash of the night. 1st was earlier at 144&Francis (speed/dui factors).… 01:50:52
- Stop 👏 Calling 👏 911 👏 To 👏 Report 👏 A 👏 Power 👏 Outage 👏
- Caller has called 911 multiple times to report the outage and says he has no light to find OPPD's number. When giv… https://t.co/zqAmzhj9WT 01:55:41
- RT @green00eyez: If @MeanStreetsOMA existed when we were 16 … “More officers needed.20-30 Millard kids having a house party.. half of the… 02:17:53
- RT @OPDOfcONeil: Call 911 if you see missing vulnerable adult Carole S. Peet. 59 years old. 5 ft 7 in, 250 pounds, green eyes, and strawber… 02:35:02
- Shots Fired: 63rd and Pine St.
UNO Security says a student called in saying they heard 8-10 shots fired in the are… https://t.co/GuPsvJd0rj 02:43:56
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Ofc blocking traffic at 60/P was rear-ended by a DUI driver, that fled SB, but decided to stop at Q after seeing other offi… 03:15:15
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Traffic @ 60/Q is now open only for: EB Q to NB 60th & SB 60th to WB Q #opd 03:15:52
- RT @OPDLtRamos: 60/Q will be shut down in all directions for OPPD work, as soon as barricades arrive #opd 03:36:35
- RT @SgtJLeifeld: Last traffic stop at 0430 was sedan occupied by SEVEN juveniles. Five in the rear seat, sitting on each other’s laps. Pl… 07:42:18
- DCSO investigating a fatal motor vehicle accident near 72nd & Dutch Hall Road that happened just after 7:00 am this morning. 08:22:30
- Vehicle struck a power pole and snapped it in half. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 08:24:32
- RT @mrs_stowe: @MeanStreetsOMA they are still fixing the poles! Avoid 60th and Q! https://t.co/Lm7FwH9JEg 08:29:48
- RT @OPDCaptKanger: Who do you like today Omaha? Super Bowl LII 🏈@PACEOmaha @OmahaPolice 09:07:43
- Missing vulnerable adult last seen in the area of 150th & Cuming Street January 30th:
https://t.co/nECEo78KV6 https://t.co/3CBbfW9EXU 09:56:57
- Injury Accident: Sorensen Parkway & Fontenelle Blvd. Two vehicles involved, hit and run, male driver fled northbound on foot.
OFD: E21, M21 10:01:31
- Free Doritos on #SuperBowlSunday? 😋 #notapaidpromotion https://t.co/Q6jBeVnajg 10:36:43
- In-Transit #protip: https://t.co/8PRvwgg7sW 10:38:56
- She left her Hyundai Elantra running and ran into Walgreens at 24th & Vinton Street… you know what happens next 10:56:29
- Thank you for the text messages, but we do not have the prop bet odds on if "Wardrobe Malfunction" or "Nipplegate"… https://t.co/WD5v9OCFYm 11:13:08
- Vehicle pursuit in Northeast Omaha Florence neighborhood. Stolen Camry fleeing at high speed. Now NB on JJ Pershing 11:24:05
- They going eastbound I-680 into Iowa in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:25:03
- RT @JasinskiJay: @MeanStreetsOMA She came out and it was washed and vacuumed? 11:42:52
- Hit and Run: 39th & L Street. Vehicle drove into a pole, black sedan with major damage fled the area. wires down. 12:05:22
- Vehicle overturned near 42nd & L Street. Pole down at 39th Street, OPPD requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:23:40
- One patient transported to NMC code 3 TCC, Medic 34 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:31:55
- RT @peachifiedancer: Overturned vehicle off of 42nd and L @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/JBWF28oQ65 12:40:35
- RT @jweshbarrientos: @MeanStreetsOMA 42nd and L https://t.co/9ZxK33AObO 12:53:34
- Today for #SuperBowlSunday I plan on: 13:05:47
- Sounds like you already are 😂✈️ https://t.co/Y3rAiUI8io 13:11:46
- Hope everyone is having a pleasant child custody exchange disturbance Sunday! 14:05:25
- Injury Accident; 30th & Lincoln Blvd. Car drove into an apartment building.
OFD: E1, M1 14:11:41
- Two patients total, second medic is M5 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:15:31
- Two patients transported to NMC code 2 TCC. Female driver had diabetic issue whilst driving, restrained child passenger also transported. M1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:37:16
- Third patient transported to NMC code 2 TCC, M5. Restrained female front seat passenger with leg deformity. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:41:17
- Last Chance To Make Some Extra #SuperBowl Beer Money!
Have An Annoying Family Member Or Roommate Who Likes To Break… https://t.co/X9lHdvwJJS 14:54:54
- House Fire: 3940 Gold St.
Call for a house fire.
OFD: E33, E34, E3, T34, M34, B1, B3, R33
TAC: 4 14:57:14
- B3 has smoke on approach. Declaring a Working Fire. Possibly unoccupied house.
OFD: LA30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:58:11
- E33 making fire attack. M34 checking on an occupant. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:03:05
- M34 will be transporting an injured occupant. A second medic will be needed to take their fire duties.
OFD: M1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:07:44
- 10 minutes into the Working Fire. Command reports that they still have active fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:08:22
- E33- Fire Attack
E3- Fire Attack
E34- Fire Attack
T34- Search & Vent
M34- Victim T… https://t.co/gNnNozsexk in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:10:45
- 20 minutes into the Working Fire. Crews still hitting heavy fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:18:34
- M34 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 3 with a 77 y/o female who was in a house fire and is possibly suffering from smoke inhalation. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:20:40
- RT @AANNGGEELLPEREZ: @MeanStreetsOMA HUGE crash on 84th and Giles streets being blocked. https://t.co/983oOBCJP5 15:20:45
- Command reports a primary search of the structure is complete and negative. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:24:53
- Command requesting Humane Society. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:32:16
- Fire is out. Fire Investigators going in to do their thing. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:33:54
- .@OmahaPolice Make Arrest In Saturday Morning Cutting In Southeast Omaha. https://t.co/4BkvEzJyzV 15:35:25
- .@OmahaPolice Make Arrest In Saturday Night Cutting In Northeast Omaha. https://t.co/RIQomLDkUM 15:36:12
- .@OmahaPolice Traffic Investigators Release Information Regarding Saturday Night DUI Roll Over Crash After Driver I… https://t.co/2QTu8znqwS 15:37:34
- A 77 y/o female was transported to Nebraska Med Code 3 with smoke inhalation. OFD Fire Investigators investigating… https://t.co/9Gd8d89Td2 15:40:35
- Blue Monte Carlo fled non pursuit at a high rate of speed from a traffic stop at 16th and Vinton St. NB.
- .@OmahaFireDept Operating On Scene Of An Afternoon House Fire Near 39th & Gold St. Elderly Female Transported To N… https://t.co/bduWGn6Xdr 19:44:51
- Reminder: Celebratory gunfire is discouraged strongly. https://t.co/askb6Wuvsg 20:44:59
- Robbery: U.S. Bank Stadium. 401 Chicago Ave. Minneapolis, MN.
Several males in green committed a theft of a footb… https://t.co/oGXefjOxmQ 21:06:57
- Shots Fired: 24th and Hartman Ave.
@shotspotter detected 10 shots fired in the area. 21:09:55
- Injury Accident: Hwy. 275 and E Meigs St.
2 vehicles involved.
Valley Rescue Call
Waterloo Dual Response. 21:11:23
- Call for 7 shots heard in the Northeast Precinct.
- Valley PD on location requesting LifeNet be placed on standby.
TAC: 12 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:14:35
- LifeNet will not be needed. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:17:20
- Philadelphia Police Scanner:
Omaha Police Scanner:
Omaha Fire Scan… https://t.co/JKeyg4euPv 21:19:27
- RT @noxellis: @MeanStreetsOMA “There’s 8000 people running down the street!” Phil scanner 21:24:44
- Units on scene will handle. 2 patients being treated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:25:38
- Injury Accident: 144th and Pacific St.
Multi vehicle accident with a rollover.
OFD: E56, M56 21:48:18
- RT @TrpAOmaha: State Troopers are assisting Douglas County Deputies with a personal injury crash near Meigs and Reichmuth Road by Valley. U… 21:48:36
- Waterloo medics transported a 84 y/o male to Nebraska Med Code 2 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:57:35
- Valley medics transported to Nebraska Med Code 2 TCC with an extremely combative and extremely ETOH unrestrained fe… https://t.co/4GLhTcjRdp in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:58:57
- RT @JoshBartee: @MeanStreetsOMA OPD should have greased the light pole across the street from my house. #FlyEaglesFly #Eagles #SuperBowlCha… 22:04:13
- Injury Accident: 108th and Fort St.
2 vehicle accident. One driver possibly ETOH.
OFD: E43, M42 22:11:47
- Something about a party that lit the screen door on fire.
- Shots Fired: 24th and Grand Ave.
Call for shots fired in the area. 22:16:25
- RT @nirobi03: @kentd99 Can @MeanStreetsOMA tune into Philly for the night? There's gold on here… 22:48:01
- "Two down that fell off a light pole!"
- RT @barstoolsports: Whatever, the streets are going to be undriveable for a month or two anyways https://t.co/zdL8UB6hXc 23:04:49
- RT @bustedcoverage: The Ritz canopy has collapsed https://t.co/9LBolLtIPY 23:15:27
- Call for a walk in shooting victim. 70 y/o male accidentally shot himself.