- Midnight! 00:00:01
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Vehicle took out a power pole near 72nd Street and Interstate 80 eastbound. Roads are still slick. I wouldn’t recommend dri… 00:09:28
- RT @Mryantibbz: Abandoned trailer was rescued 😂😂 @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/9WunMCb5qO 00:54:57
- RT @Nick_schmidt113: @MeanStreetsOMA If anyone sees a silver nissan altima with driverside front end and fender damage Lmk he slid trying t… 00:55:06
- RT @OPDLtRamos: If you have a 4×4 or AWD vehicle, still drive defensively, because snow/ice don't care #opd 00:55:36
- Injury Accident: 56th and Sorensen Pkwy.
2 vehicle accident.
OFD: E41, M41 01:12:34
- RT @TrpAOmaha: This one was awfully close to another pole. This vehicle spun out and slid into the ditch near 84th Street on Interstate 80… 01:13:16
- Vehicle fled from officers, went down an embankment, 4-5 juveniles jumped out the car, jumped a fence and kept runn… https://t.co/3DTiijMJ9t 01:34:11
- Plow 1: "Way to keep a lookout!"
Plow 2: "Shoulda t-boned him."
- Injury Accident: 108th and Berry Plaza
2 vehicle hit and run accident. Run vehicle plate is possibly USY530.
OFD: E61, M61 02:39:43
- Run vehicle located a block away. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:43:52
- Hazard: JFK NB to I-80 WB.
Car vs median. https://t.co/FBE3nIhwph 02:46:47
- All parties refusing transport. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:47:19
- Injury Accident: 42nd and F St.
Auto vs pedestrian.
OFD: E3, M3 02:48:19
- A call for a disturbance over infidelity.
- RT @OPDLtRamos: A DUI run driver from the 108/Berry accident only made it one block due to a flat tire #opd 02:58:51
- Crews returning to service. Patient going via private auto. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:00:09
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Driving conditions: Main streets, packed snow. Interstate, some clear lanes. Plows are working on it. The roads are drivabl… 03:09:47
- RT @OPDLtRamos: #opd is on call @ Walgreen's, Saddle Creek/Center investigating a robbery 03:38:10
- Injury Accident: 72nd & Seward Street. Vehicle vs pole.
OFD: E53, M41 03:40:25
- The caller to 911 says her downstairs neighbor just fired a gunshot up thru her apartment. #OmahaScanner 03:44:07
- RT @OPDLtRamos: The right 2 lanes of I-80WB near 42nd st & the NB 42nd ST on-ramp to I-80 WB will be blocked soon for an injury accident in… 07:37:11
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Driving tip for the day: Give plows plenty of room to maneuver. Bad things happen when you don't #opd 07:37:20
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: On 2/10/1915, @OmahaPolice Detective Ring was killed while assisting railroad policemen investigating boxcar robberies.… 10:43:20
- RT @OPDOfcGrobe: Take a second and slow down! https://t.co/2UkDze3tRZ 12:07:01
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: VIDEO: #4X4Fail 46th Ave & Ames Ave this morning. REDUCE SPEEDS Had there been no curbed median, this could have been muc… 12:07:37
- .@OmahaPolice Investigating A Saturday Morning Drug Robbery In South Central Omaha.
Contact @OPDCrimeStop With Tips. https://t.co/r1S6rjCZZ3 12:28:43
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Couple more pics from crashes last night. Sounds as if we might get another shot of snow tonight. I know it’s a Saturday n… 13:20:05
- House Fire: 4832 Hickory St.
Fire in the basement.
OFD: E34, E33, E30, T34, M34, B1, B3, R33
TAC: 4 13:44:41
- E34 has nothing showing on approach of a 1 story residential. Establishing command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:45:45
- Fire out on arrival. Crews checking for extension. E34, T34, B3 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:47:17
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: Clarifying previous tweet: On 2/10/1922, @OmahaPolice officer James Scott removed 3 men from a business at 31st and A S… 13:59:20
- RT @OmahaFireDept: Thank you to the Neighborhood Action and Facts Association for inviting @OmahaFireDept to your meeting! We love talking… 14:05:59
- .@OmahaFireDept Hospital of Choice has resumed.
- Shots Fired: 31st and Marcy St.
Multiple callers reporting anywhere from 10 to 20+ shots heard. Officer heard it a… https://t.co/vS9vi6tDcm 22:33:39
- Crowd: 190th and R St.
Caller says 40-50+ juveniles drinking and using narcotics at a large party.
- "Party has facial tattoos, is a member of the Gangster Disciples, cut off his ankle monitor, and may be enroute to… https://t.co/g8kgCQbmLO 23:17:36
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: Avoid 56/Sorensen if possible. Better yet, stay home tonight. #opd https://t.co/xVFHRU0awo 23:18:09
- Injury Accident: 49th and Ames Ave.
Car vs pole. Wooden pole is down.
OFD: E41, M41 23:36:06