- Midnight! 00:00:02
- Injury Accident: 4517 S 15th Street. SUV rolled over, driver is possibly intoxicated and pinned in vehicle. 00:29:46
- RT @IB3RUNNIN: Crash just north of 15th and Missouri Ave. One reason not to drive drunk. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/JRMr9MIs0u 00:42:39
- Patient transported to UNMC code 2 TCC, Medic 3.
Unrestrained, intoxicated female driver sideswiped a car and rolled over. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:48:17
- The female threw something at the male's head and locked him out of the house… A lot of yelling. 00:51:09
- RT @bobbyemt: Injury accident 4500s17th. Van on its side. OPD investigating https://t.co/DK4AlS5qjU 01:09:06
- Caller says his brother-in-law's wife won't let him in the house. 01:34:22
- RT @naltapekim: @MeanStreetsOMA 60 st @ I80 https://t.co/ZCIylLLwlM 09:51:49
- RT @drawbelac: School bus accident @680 & 60th street. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/TscdrON9R4 09:51:55
- RT @n3rdc0p: Credit card skimmer from a local midtown gas pump. Bluetooth capable made from old Volvo cable. If this savvy why not just get… 11:18:23
- RT @NofelM: @MeanStreetsOMA – Cubs fans lined up at Gretna outlet. https://t.co/vH9AIBsWg8 11:26:24
- RT @bweed: Eastbound Dodge Expwy. down to one lane for wreck between 132nd and 120th. @MeanStreetsOMA @omatrafficalert https://t.co/XI7OvdZ… 11:30:02
- Three different accidents on W Dodge Rd eastbound, east of 132nd (in front of Burke). One hit and run accident w/ injuries. 11:35:03
- RT @bweed: EMS on scene. @MeanStreetsOMA @omatrafficalert https://t.co/UNb4PLBdqo 11:45:29
- RT @GoodGustav: Crash on Dodge at about 128th st. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/bKRYTMDEcm 11:47:57
- They crashed their car and the driver, passenger ran away southbound. 31st Ave & Grand Ave 11:53:56
- Floyd is filming the FBI building and the FBI is watching him on their cameras ? 11:59:47
- Caller says a male is walking back and forth in front of the building, pulled his pants down, is yelling at himself. 12:06:25
- RT @JAW_of_Life: @MeanStreetsOMA this guy really is across the street with a GoPro on his shoulder and his phone just recording the buildin… 12:08:54
- RT @MikeBellDNP: it's official it's the weekend https://t.co/HkTx4qB1tI 12:10:02
- Dispatch: "Is there anything we can do with Floyd? The FBI is calling again."
Cop: "He's not breaking any laws and he has no warrants." 12:13:45
- Injury Accident: I-80 & 84th Street, eastbound. Vehicle drove into a pole and went off the road. 12:36:38
- Injury Accident: Von Maur, Westroads. Vehicle struck a pedestrian. 12:38:43
- RT @hot_ta_MOLLY_: @MeanStreetsOMA what's going on at westroads? looks like a car might have hit a pedestrian& lots of ppl crowding around… 12:39:03
- She walked into Crane Coffee and asked for plastic bags… she was pushing a HyVee cart full of un bagged groceries… 13:21:37
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: No injuries. He was wearing his seatbelt! https://t.co/3Z4MLwE8vw 13:21:51
- He's stealing beer from the Miller beer truck, 10th & Harney Street 13:25:08
- RT @jhorton402: WHO'S WATCHING CARL @FauxPelini https://t.co/euKdGN84RV 13:38:32
- RT @OmahaFire385: As temps rise be cautious of breaking ice. Our members are always training and ready to respond #icerescue https://t.co/1… 13:39:12
- #RIP pole #NeverForget https://t.co/dLqZIVgwCH 13:50:02
- No shirt guy doing some DV at Jackson Tower 13:53:59
- The stolen red 2000 Chevy Venture minivan was loaned to a friend who never brought it back. 14:01:14
- They threw their food at the Sonic employee, cops have the suspects stopped near 120th & Emmet Street. 14:03:41
- The probationer fled from the Gang Unit and left his children behind 14:10:04
- Caller's father-in-law is outside, out of control, might be armed, is trying to kick in the door, and is yelling at the neighbors. 14:12:54
- "Attention all Omaha Fire and Rescue Personnel. Hospital of Choice is suspended until further notice."
- .@OPDABLE1 is up!
- "@OPDABLE1 we have some small kids coming outside. Do you mind doing another flyover?"
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Going to be busy Friday tonight. An interview, a ride along, only one investigator working and a comet / eclipse. What e… 16:42:25
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: @OPDABLE1 doing a flyover of the SE Assembly. All the visitors loved the helicopter. ? #OPD https://t.co/x6u2IETUAU 16:44:24
- RT @shelbymatteo16: Avoid 72nd , Lights Out On 72nd & Grover @MeanStreetsOMA 16:44:44
- Injury Accident: Saddle Creek Rd and Lafayette St.
OFD: E34, M34 16:52:10
- RT @OlafsonCarol: When I instantly regret not checking @MeanStreetsOMA before I left work… https://t.co/2Yt8YR5wYS 17:26:46
- RT @jckjm6parker: @MeanStreetsOMA accident just happened on I 80, left hand far lane, snowplow versus car at 84th St. exit. That was scary. 17:27:11
- RT @Locnlode: The moon is beautiful @MeanStreetsOMA @MeanStsMillard @WestOProblems https://t.co/JRjRNjlrg6 18:39:44
- RT @OPDABLE1: Warm weather is making for a busy night. #TurbineStartUp https://t.co/3JKWmfpQHe 18:39:55
- RT @OPDABLE1: Spray paint taggers are located in the abandoned grain elevators near 34th street and I-80 https://t.co/OHfCoNKC0m 19:02:22
- RT @AbbyWaller01: @MeanStreetsOMA the bikes are already out… some of these guys didn't have tail lights… https://t.co/QfdLl2rkMK 19:09:31
- RT @suesue419: Daughter: ugh why are we stopped on the interstate?
Mom: idk… check @MeanStreetsOMA 19:32:02
- RT @charlyjuanka: @MeanStreetsOMA get out you couch, is 50° and you don't want to miss the #SnowMoon https://t.co/O0k0SBe4AT 19:32:19
- Some suspicious juveniles throwing beer cans near 175th & Adams Street. 20:49:43
- RT @ConsultantJohnH: The public support has been staggering… thank you from the bottom of my heart! Cheers https://t.co/TfeiYxKTGA 20:54:55
- Caller is concerned about an 18 y/o male wandering around the parking lot, on meth, talking about devil worship. Evergreen Terrace Apts 20:57:58
- A #CarBQue at 31st & Hamilton Street ??? 21:07:05
- Music, drinking, and yelling ?? 21:16:57
- He says he used a lot of meth today and is now having chest pains. 21:19:22
- RT @LuckyBucketBrew: Can neither confirm nor deny that they're tweeting on site from the Tasting Room https://t.co/d3whDaytHM 21:20:31
- He's taken 10 shots tonight and has fallen victim to intoxication. 21:27:02
- RT @TheSeventhBrat: IN CONNECTICUT! Disgusting & irresponsible, making it look like one of our local firefighters did this. https://t.co/a8… 21:30:46
- RT @DanFromVirginia: What is wrong with you? This was not OFD. This is getting ridiculous giving the impression one of our own did this. Th… 21:46:43
- An open line call to 911 with yelling and screaming, caller not answering any questions or giving the address. 22:00:54
- RT @OPDOfcMiller: Car vs train. Train wins every time. ? #YieldToRailroadCrossing ? https://t.co/l3meEjDOkI 22:09:59
- He thinks he heard someone walking around his house and saw shadows. 22:27:27
- A 911 call for a bunch of cars hot rodding and making a lot of noise near 168th & Ida Street. 22:34:10
- RT @MatthewLittleG: @nbfinderskeeper got it! https://t.co/YyLvMaHW8R 22:37:56
- Texter to 911 says there is a Mexican concert at Ralston Arena and there is a Hispanic male wearing a blue shirt armed with a gun somewhere. 22:46:50
- RT @nbfinderskeeper: Just witnessed a brawl in millard and the cops came to the save the day. Sorry. Details on next location coming soon.… 22:55:07
- RT @lkerowa: @MeanStreetsOMA Crowd is being good so far. About 3-4K people here 22:58:53
- Automatic Fire Alarm: Siena/Francis House, 1702 Nicholas Street. General fire alarm.
OFD: B1, E5, T1 23:01:51
- Dan is having a disturbance with some teenage juveniles who are refusing to leave. 23:11:10
- RT @lkerowa: @MeanStreetsOMA Texter wouldn't respond back to 911. Just FYI. Only a thousand or so H/M's in blue shirts here @ralston_aren… 23:12:10
- Possible Cutting: 6308 N 42nd Street. An extreme language barrier, 911 has no useful information.
OFD: T21, M21 23:21:39
- A 911 call for a large group of kids screaming in a high school parking lot. 23:35:07
- Caller requested the police check a nearby apartment for an unknown disturbance, gave the address, and hung up on 911. 23:42:30
- They need a window tint meter in Southeast.
- Injury Accident: Ed Creighton & Martha St. A 26 y/o female w/ pain in the neck, shoulder.
OFD: E3, M3 23:57:19
- Some fighters in the parking lot of the Candlelight Lounge, 5031 Grover Street. 23:58:05