- Midnight! 00:00:01
- Happy Valentine's Day!!! ???
You may now officially begin drinking if you are single! ???
- Police Identify Victims From Late Evening Accident That Left An Infant In Critical Condition; Injured Five Others.… https://t.co/54mqiLvm27 00:49:12
- Police Identify Victims From Evening Accident That Left An Infant In Critical Condition; Injured Five Others.… https://t.co/FF6FHOIn6K 08:00:01
- RT @LJC_1985: @MeanStreetsOMA someone has a hot Valentine's Date! (My buddy took the picture) https://t.co/apJzj6QAUC 09:53:03
- RT @thefirstbrat12: @MeanStreetsOMA So far this morning there have been 3 non pursuits. 2 by #OPD & 1 by DCSO. No one caught.? 10:48:55
- RT @OPDCaptGray: Thanks to our friends at Miller Park Minne Lusa NA for a great lunch! We appreciate your support! #OPD https://t.co/M1B2gl… 10:52:05
- OPD BRT enroute to the Omaha Islamic Center at 3511 N 73rd St. to investigate a suspicious package. 10:55:02
- It's a nice day to wash the police car!
- RT @OPDLtLeavitt: #OPD Bomb unit checking into suspicious bags left behind at the Islamic Center near 73rd and Pinkney. 73rd closed betwee… 11:06:58
- RT @kfabnews: Omaha Bomb Squad investigating suspicious package at Islamic Center. https://t.co/uZ5Lp4GFse 11:13:36
- RT @jhorton402: BREAKING: Local bad decision maker/hardcore Motley Crue fan causes mass evacuation at Mammel Hall #SmokinInTheBoysRoom #UNO… 11:15:25
- Caller to 911 says there are a couple dump trucks driving 60 MPH through the neighborhood.
- RT @OPDLtLeavitt: Situation at Islamic Center is secure. No threat. #OPD 12:35:23
- House Fire: 15829 Briar St
Sarpy County advises heavy fire and smoke.
OFD: E56, E63, E65, T63, M56, B5, B6, R60 12:44:26
- B6 advises heavy smoke and flames on approach. Calling a Working Fire.
OFD: R30, S1, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:45:35
- RT @OPDLtLeavitt: Area around Islamic Center re-opened. #OPD 12:45:42
- T63 advises primary search of all 3 divisions is all clear. Majority of the fire is on the exterior rear of the structure. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:47:31
- E63 attacking the fire from the rear. E56 bringing a line in the front door. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:48:41
- T63 venting and will be hitting the fire from the roof. State Fire Marshal requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:54:46
- The roof on the rear of the structure is compromised. Majority of the fire is knocked down. Crews checking for extension. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:57:03
- Fire is under control. Crews ventilating, checking for extension, and extinguishing some grass fires. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:00:38
- Please reach out before it is too late.
https://t.co/nOQ39GwukS https://t.co/RPJ1FpDUXk 14:19:26
- Police Make Arrest After Monday Evening Cutting.
- Cop 1: "Show me out getting a car wash."
Cop 2: "Also show me out getting a car wash!"
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Happy Valentine's Day!!! ???
You may now officially begin drinking if you are single! ???
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Police Identify Victims From Evening Accident That Left An Infant In Critical Condition; Injured Five Others.
- RT @omatrafficalert: @MeanStreetsOMA Wash me owside…how bow dah? 16:02:22
- Injury Accident: 90th and Blondo St
4 vehcile accident with multiple injuries.
OFD: M52, E43 16:12:58
- RT @robANDrewww: @MeanStreetsOMA speed trap west of 132 and dodge 16:15:39
- RT @chuckday: @MeanStreetsOMA crazy accident EB Blondo at 90th https://t.co/e0JPhUE0xd 16:20:27
- M52 enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC w/ a unrestrained 36 y/o pregnant female who was involved in a high speed crash with heavy vehicle intrusion. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:33:55
- Traffic Investigator requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:34:23
- Shots Fired: 30th and Ellison Ave.
@shotspotter detected one shot fired. 17:08:03
- RT @BethanChovie: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/0n9C9C0WsD 17:09:20
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: 90&blondo crash. Both vehicles ran red lights. All parties will be ok. Both drivers cited https://t.co/rx3ojfowPo 17:52:59
- 90th and Blondo St has been reopened in all directions.
- Officer requesting backup on I-680 SB at Maple St. for a super non-compliant female refusing to roll down her window or talk to police. 18:06:59
- Second arriving officer will be putting stop sticks infront of her tires. K9 enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:08:21
- Officers are Signal 88. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:19:19
- Shots Fired: 48th and Wirt St.
Caller heard 3 shots fired in the area. 20:46:57
- Nevermind they were just fireworks. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:47:30
- Shout out to the significant others of First Responders, Dispatchers, & Hospital Personnel who are sacrificing thei… https://t.co/ZnM7V9Q5GV 21:08:29
- Two people having sexual relations in the back of a car.
#OmahaScanner #valentines 21:20:23
- Caller says he needs to have his Ex removed from his property.
#OmahaScanner #valentines 21:35:37
- Pursuit: 50th and NW Radial Highway.
Officers are not in pursuit of a stolen Grey Toyota Corolla TNR571. 22:13:06
- Eastbound on NW Radial Highway. 50 MPH. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:13:25
- Westbound on Decatur. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:13:51
- Westbound on Seward from Happy Hollow Blvd. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:14:25
- Northbound on 52nd from Franklyn. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:14:54
- NB on 52nd passing Miami St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:15:16
- 56th and Miami St. @OPDABLE1 overhead. Units are no longer pursuit. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:16:20
- NB 60th and Pratt. Suspect has turned his lights off. Police not in pursuit. @OPDABLE1 in surveillance mode. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:17:16
- WB Manderson from 65th St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:17:30
- NB in Benson Park. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:18:10
- WB on Military from 70th in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:18:37
- NB 72nd from Military. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:18:52
- Ran the red light at 72nd and Ames. NB at 80 MPH. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:19:14
- RT @TheSeventhBrat: Times like this I really wish #Omaha media had a helicopter like LA. https://t.co/dUc2ADft14 22:19:34
- RT @Kansas_Jayhawk0: @MeanStreetsOMA I watched the speed past me and all the cops chase him 22:19:45
- EB on Redick from 72nd St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:20:07
- EB on Sorensen from 71st St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:20:52
- Forest Lawn and Mormon Bridge Rd. In the wrong lanes. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:22:38
- EB 48th and McKinley Rd. Washington County notified. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:23:36
- Vehicle was taken in a robbery. Suspect is armed and believed to have a misdemeanor warrant. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:24:30
- SB on 30th in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:25:05
- SB Read and Minne Lusa Blvd in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:25:50
- EB on Ida from Minne Lusa Blvd. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:26:06
- Carter Lake PD notified. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:26:19
- SB 24th and Newport. @OPDABLE1 having GPS issues. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:26:31
- WB on Redick near 30th in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:27:07
- EB 34th and Laurel Ave in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:28:58
- "MISSED THE STICKS!" in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:30:07
- SB 30th and Fort. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:30:16
- Highway 75 SB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:31:13
- Still SB on 75.
Southeast Precinct notified. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:32:07
- "All units be advised he is possibly armed!" in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:32:22
- Getting off at the 30th St ramp. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:32:46
- WB on Dodge from 30th. NSP jumping in the fray and are in pursuit. NSP is not on OPD coms so they are doing their own thing. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:33:49
- Now approaching UNMC on Dodge. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:34:29
- Going through the UNMC Campus. Coming out onto Saddle Creek in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:34:56
- Going into the UNMC Parking garage. Perimeter being set up. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:35:57
- "STAY OFF THE AIR!" in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:37:10
- "WE HAVE THE EMPTY CAR!" in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:39:01
- Delt units found the car empty on B level. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:39:19
- UNMC on Lockdown. Suspect is inside the building. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:39:35
- UNMC on Lockdown for a suspect who is possibly armed who fled into the building from a stolen vehicle.
⬇️Follow t… https://t.co/lR4qgtW3nu 22:41:06
- Open door on the North side of the building from the parking garage. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:42:01
- Suspect is a hispanic heavy set male with a big tattoo on the left side of his neck. Black zip up jacket and hat. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:43:29
- UNMC Security pulling the tapes. Security does not think he got inside. May have fled Westbound from the garage. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:45:33
- Suspect may have gotten into a Maroon van with 2 females inside. Possibly went Eastbound. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:47:06
- Photos from UNMC where police are searching for a pursuit suspect who is possibly armed. https://t.co/lAcxO50tSe 22:48:53
- Units clearing the garage with search teams. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:49:47
- RT @MissJessica57: @MeanStreetsOMA @OPDABLE1 flying over UNMC right now https://t.co/DmQ49h3rTZ 22:49:57
- Radio Channel patch being taken down. UNMC is being released from Lockdown. Officers going back into service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:56:27
- UNMC is being released from Lockdown. Suspect lost. https://t.co/Qdw8v1z6ew 22:57:27
- More photos from UNMC where police were searching for a suspect involved in the pursuit of a stolen vehicle. https://t.co/5rAgpFXTYc 23:13:05
- RT @alliemergens: Was lying on the floor of my living room when I heard half of OPD assemble at UNMC all at once #omahood https://t.co/t1dD… 23:35:39