- Midnight! 00:00:00
- The mother of caller's children is pushing him and refusing to give him his children. 00:32:03
- Carol sounds very intoxicated. She is having a disturbance with her 54 y/o son Michael, this is the second 911 call here tonight. 00:35:07
- Four lights on the tower ???? 00:49:41
- Both https://t.co/w9Io3vFQak 00:57:48
- Reckless driver of a grey Dodge Ram is very unhappy with his speeding ticket. He peeled out and fled the area of Fort Street & Military Ave. 01:08:42
- Caller to 911's son is intoxicated and out of control. #SundayFunday 01:37:00
- They are doing burnouts in the Guaca Maya parking lot, 5002 S 33rd Street. Caller to 911 is concerned. 02:07:54
- Nice morning to catch a ride down to detox with the cops! 02:16:08
- RT @MattSerweKETV: The aforementioned t-showers (in late February!) https://t.co/HiW5buye6Q 02:18:21
- Caller to 911 says her 15 y/o son is out of control. 02:22:25
- A strong smell of natural gas odor: 2001 N 35th Street
OFD: B2 E24 T21 02:50:13
- Caller to 911's male roommate is destroying the property 03:22:03
- He fell of his skateboard and has a baseball-sized knot on his forehead. 03:36:24
- RT @OPDOfcAlcantara: Don't be bored all summer long, do something awesome! There's still time to apply! #summeriscoming #OPD Just visit htt… 11:21:12
- RT @MstewartKMTV: Spotted near Midtown in Omaha.. Points for creativity? https://t.co/uwFeRMrBux 11:30:36
- Injury Accident: 9th and Bancroft St.
OFD: E3, M3 14:25:02
- Hazard: NW Radial Hwy & Country Club Rd.
Manhole cover keeps popping off and is in the middle of traffic. 14:32:06
- Dispatch: "Streets Department was contacted through the answering service but they did not sound too interested."
C… https://t.co/fdUwhamDeZ 14:32:44
- Vehicle Fire: 16th and Fort St.
Large camper on fire in the area.
OFD: E22, T21 14:34:23
- The VA has resumed taking patients!
- Fire Investigator needed.
OFD: FC14 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:36:59
- RT @aksarbent: @MeanStreetsOMA Must have been extinguished fast https://t.co/SDuqXeGnCc 15:17:30
- Hazard: 60th and Evans St.
Return call for a missing manhole cover. 15:40:50
- Dispatch: "City has been called multiple times to get some barricades out there. Apparently they have not been the… https://t.co/lXflKUwdsP 15:42:56
- Planned peaceful #LightTheWay demonstration to take place on Dodge St. between Memorial Park & 90th St. from 5:30-6:30 this evening. 15:59:59
- Moderate crowd size expected. Please slow down and watch for pedestrians throughout the area. https://t.co/T8EOmFaGVO 16:01:07
- Armed Party: Florence Blvd. & Sprague St.
Caller says 4 black males ages 10-13 pulled a gun from a backpack & pointed it at someone. 16:14:43
- RT @bweed: @MeanStreetsOMA speed trap eastbound Dodge just east of 132nd 17:05:57
- RT @OPDABLE1: Please disregard all tweets about speed traps… #fakenews 17:23:00
- Unauthorized drone flying above the #LightTheWay demonstration on Dodge St.
@OPDABLE1 notified. 17:34:10
- "I've got a party that is refusing to sign their citation."
- Initial estimates by police of the #LightTheWay demonstration put the crowd at between several hundred to a thousand people. 17:59:26
- It is ok to burn your school work in a legal fire pit…
It is NOT ok to burn your school work in a parking garag… https://t.co/IimCUAVJrC 18:33:33
- Something about a guy standing in traffic, pounding his chest, and yelling "I'm a nice guy!"
- Injury Accident: 192nd and Harrison St.
Vehicle vs a tree.
OFD: E63, M77 18:48:37
- Northwest Precinct holding 4 calls.
- M77 requesting Lifenet be placed on standby. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:50:26
- M77 advised they will not need Lifenet. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:53:50
- M77 enroute to Lakeside Code 99 with a 70 y/o male who suffered a medical emergency prior to the crash. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:07:57
- M77 got diverted to UNMC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:29:06
- Robbery: 9810 Redick Ave.
2 black males armed with guns robbed a gas station. Red or maroon SUV last seen SB on 99th St. 21:25:25
- Correct address is the Buckie's at 9645 Ida St. Numerous callers. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:26:48
- Second caller says suspects were wearing blue and got in a Grey Durango. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:27:54
- Bucky's was not robbed. Officers going to check Murphy's Express. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:30:41
- Murphy's was the correct gas station robbed. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:36:02
- RT @jam_mcgill: My nights are spent hearing the police helicopter flying near by and then immediately checking @MeanStreetsOMA to see what'… 21:42:59
- Assault in Progress: 156th and Spaulding St.
2 people are fighting with each other. Someone is possibly hurt. 21:46:38
- RT @monts_ms: What a boss https://t.co/Eego5F65Tz 21:48:48
- Domestic related. The parties are separated. No medical attention needed. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:49:34
- RT @joelschafer: 156th & Spaulding – there's an assault in progress. OPD is expediting from 90th & Maple. That's a ways to go. 21:51:35
- DCSO beat them to the scene. OPD told to slow it down. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:52:03
- RT @hayziemug: he did what all of us dream of doing. heroic. https://t.co/H6fkYlKAzw 22:11:44
- Caller to 911 says there is a girl walking down the street yelling "I'm moving out!"
#relationshipgoals #OmahaScanner 22:19:30
- Non-Pursuit: 42nd & Bancroft St.
K9 unit following a older unplated silver Dodge Durango possibly related to the earlier robbery. 22:34:35
- Vehicle is occupied 3x. Felony stop in progress. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:35:00
- Jolene calling in not making any sense again.
- Officers are Signal 88. 3 parties in custody. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:36:36
- Photos of the stop location. Vehicle does not appear to be the vehicle related to the robbery. https://t.co/UyrMcvQ0eX in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:58:33
- CALLER TO 911 SAYS SHE HAS A BAT IN HER HOUSE!!!
? or ??
- Good morning @OPDLtRamos! 23:44:08
- Home Invasion: 48th & Spring Street. Fire/medics en route for an assault victim who was hit with an axe or machete.
OFD: E33, M34 23:56:12