- Midnight! 00:00:00
- Assault in Progress: Old Chicago.
1111 Harney St.
Intoxicated male in his 20s was assaulted.
OFD: T1, M1 01:43:42
- Injury Accident: Saddle Creek Rd and California St.
2 vehicle accident. 1 party unconscious.
OFD: E24, M24 01:50:59
- Assist: 12th and Howard St.
Large disturbance in the area. Officer requesting more cars to clear the area.
- M24 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 3 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:53:41
- Injury Accident: 96th and Q St.
Auto vs pedestrian. Multiple pedestrians struck.
OFD: E61, M61, M65 02:49:34
- Police on location saying a car drove through a crowd of people. 2 males and a female injured. Possibly a 4th vic… https://t.co/VlavLRJXjQ in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:52:54
- Command 3 on location. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:58:53
- RT @uksocialtraffic: #M61 Delays Near M65 caused by an accident [source: https://t.co/FIfShJdK5C%5D 03:00:36
- Command 80 and 3 UPB cars enroute to Bergan Mercy in anticipation for a crowd. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:03:22
- Crowd: 93rd and Maple St.
Caller says there is a large loud party with 100+ people. 03:04:00
- Officers unable to locate any crowd. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:04:34
- M61 giving Bergan Mercy an early alert for multiple parties struck so they can be on standby. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:05:43
- M65 enroute to Bergan Mercy Code 3 TCC with an ETOH unknown age male who was struck by an auto. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:10:22
- M61 enroute to Bergan Mercy Code 3 TCC with a 24 y/o female with a broken arm and head injuries. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:12:33
- Possibly more patients being transported via private autos. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:13:06
- Suspect vehicle also fled the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:14:36
- Preliminarily unconfirmed witness description of the suspect via scanner is a 6 ft. 7 in. black male driving either… https://t.co/rBYl9fPdKl in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:19:42
- 2 parties transported to Bergan Mercy via @OmahaFireDept Medics. Others possibly transported via private vehicles.… https://t.co/oXpRDtXC4U 03:24:39
- 21 y/o female transported via private auto walked in to Methodist Hospital after being struck by the vehicle at XO Lounge. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:37:27
- Female at Methodist Hospital being transferred via private ambulance to the Trauma Center at the Nebraska Medical Center. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:04:28
- A 21 y/o male walked into a hotel downtown. He's highly intoxicated, disoriented, has no shoes, and his nose is bleeding. #OmahaScanner 04:25:11
- …Can't tell you which hotel, but there are two trees involved. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:30:31
- Injury Accident: Florence Blvd & Locust Street. Two vehicles involved.
OFD: E5, M5 04:44:39
- Injury Accident: Big Jim's, 3024 Ames Avenue. Vehicle drove into the canopy pillar and a crowd disturbance.
OFD: E21, M21 04:50:52
- They say the involved person was the victim of an assault near 33rd & Ames Avenue in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:51:32
- The caller to 911 wants the police to remove her ex BF from the apartment. #OmahaScanner 05:00:36
- Med 5 transporting one patient to Lil' Creighton code 2 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 05:21:19
- Caller to 911 left the hospital earlier tonight AMA, now he is having pain, difficulty breathing, and needs an ambulance. #OmahaScanner 05:30:39
- Caller to 911 says a suspect with prostitutes have been arguing for an hour and it is getting physical. 97th & Mockingbird Drive 05:45:46
- The Glasgow Coma Scale score is always on @MeanStreetsOMA 05:49:16
- Cops need a PBT at CHI. #OmahaScanner 🌬️ 05:53:18
- 43rd & Fort Street: A motorist drove a red pickup into a wooden utility pole. The pole is still standing and there… https://t.co/aO01Dj1t7j 06:00:50
- 21s returned to service with no patient care required in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 06:07:25
- #OmahaProTip: Omaha has two (2) Level I Trauma Centers:
-Nebraska Medicine, 4350 Dewey Avenue
-CHI Creighton Bergan… https://t.co/iYsw3HwiGO 06:19:20
- The caller to 911 left the 2015 Dodge 3500 pickup truck running with the keys in it, and you know what happens next 06:25:41
- Something about two males trying to steal an air conditioner. #OmahaScanner 06:48:04
- RT @SStone13: @MeanStreetsOMA The valet had it washed and parked in a warm garage, correct? What do I win? 06:56:37
- RT @_j2323: @MeanStreetsOMA You could say he’s seeing double 👀 07:09:39
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: On February 25, 1927, @OmahaPolice Sergeant William Davis was killed in an automobile accident at 31st Street and Curti… 12:01:26
- .@OmahaPolice & @OmahaFireDept Respond To 95th & Q St. After Vehicle Drives Into Crowd Of Pedestrians Overnight Lea… https://t.co/Zl8bMVlBeo 12:09:49
- Shooting: Blackburn High School.
2606 Hamilton St.
Party down in a white Malibu. Crews confirming Code 99.
OFD: E5, M5 17:11:39
- Second victim located. Additional OFD crews enroute.
OFD: E1, M24 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:17:39
- Police checking the area of 25th and Crown Point Ave for a scene. Possible suspects are a white male and a black m… https://t.co/mc16KeLJEc in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:19:21
- Victims fled the area of 25th and Crown Point Ave in a white Chevy 4 door before showing up at Blackburn. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:20:17
- M5 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 99 TCC with a late teens to early 20s male with a GSW to the left upper back. Extremely critical condition. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:22:29
- There was also a shots fired call near Hummel Park. Unknown if related. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:24:24
- M24 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 2 TCC with a 17 y/o male with a GSW to the arm and hand. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:27:52
- If you are going to steal our information without credit & post it on Ring Neighborhood Alerts at least get the inf… https://t.co/Ae6aPxpQ4J 17:35:16
- All victims transported to the Nebraska Medical Center. One in extremely critical condition. OPD investigating &… https://t.co/4IeMkU0JXm 17:38:28
- BOLO for a possible suspect vehicle from the shooting scene at 25th and Crown Point Ave is a red 90s model Jeep 4 d… https://t.co/6PlcMa3Yhn in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:30:40
- RT @TrpAOmaha: When you don’t quite make the curve on westbound Dodge Street to southbound Interstate 680. https://t.co/dxGAD1q6iB 20:49:34
- Structure Fire: 1910 N 168th St.
Vehicle fire with impingement into the building. Gas also leaking.
OFD: E60, E7… https://t.co/fllBvbF5cC 22:13:18
- Vehicle fire is out and gas has been secured by MUD. Crews checking for extension. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:13:45
- RT @ssheltt944: Car fire off 168th and blondo by the family video… @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Vx54SfKQ5L 22:25:36
- RT @k_fritz23: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/5AZJZ6XTHz 22:26:56
- RT @k_fritz23: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/cpbfEI3G6w 22:31:46
- Assist: 1406 N 141st Ave
Officer requesting more cars on a large domestic disturbance. Requesting medics on standby.
OFD: E60, M78 23:13:18
- Taser deployed. Multiple OPD Northwest Precinct cars and DCSO Units enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:14:15
- Police are Signal 88 at this time. Medics cleared in. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:14:53
- No patients. OPD will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:16:18