- Midnight! 00:00:01
- 2 vehcile accident at I-480 and Martha St. No injuries. https://t.co/SEYoxA1Xp3 00:07:48
- MIP: Extended Stay America. 9006 Burt St.
Caller to 911 says 20+ juveniles are drinking and creating a disturbance. 01:16:07
- Shots Fired: 36th and G St.
Caller heard 4-5 shots. 01:17:25
- Shooting: 50th St and Q St.
3 intoxicated males playing with a gun in the basement. 1 male in his 30s shot in the head.
OFD: E33, M3 01:23:36
- 30ish y/o male shot in the ear with a BB gun. Minimal bleeding. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:28:52
- "Be advised this is not a shooting." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:34:09
- M3 enroute to UNMC Code 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:38:39
- 3 has a male in his 30s who is extremely ETOH who got shot in the ear with a BB. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:42:12
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Shooting near 5200 S 50 St was negligent discharge of bb gun. 1 victim taken to NMC, non life-threatening. Incident was alc… 01:48:43
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Bad things happen when you mix alcohol & any type of weapon together #opd 01:48:52
- Photo of the non-shooting scene near 50th and Q St. https://t.co/NfkAfdjrD6 01:53:35
- A fight infront of the Maxx.
- Minor disagreements near the #OldMarket outside The Maxx.
#OmahaAfterDark https://t.co/u6iEXZOsze 02:04:14
- ? https://t.co/dpUPsXspho in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:04:21
- RT @MissJessica57: PHOTOBOMB BY THE HORSE ? https://t.co/J8AGvc5H2r 02:05:46
- RT @OPDABLE1: Reckless driver through Omaha, ran from Ralston PD and ended in
Sarpy/LaVista.. looks close and see sparks from blown tires… 02:08:15
- House Fire: 69th and Grant St.
Fire in a possibility abandoned house.
OFD: E24, E41, E53, T41, M41, B2, B4, R33 02:31:08
- M41 reports smoke in the area. Crews setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:32:24
- M41 advise fled coming from the house. Calling a working fire.
OFD: R30, S1, FIU in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:34:46
- Majority of the fire is knocked down. Crews ventilating and checking for extension. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:43:24
- Firefighters battling a fire near 69th & Grant Street, may be a vacant house. https://t.co/HbxxUTqtLm 02:44:46
- Fire is under control. Primary search is all clear. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:46:13
- Photos from the scene. https://t.co/wgpjHNtgRc in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:48:27
- More photos. https://t.co/SgmkUyEuML in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:56:49
- Fire Car 18 & Fire Car 19 on location. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:02:07
- Power and gas have been secured to the structure. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:21:58
- Traffic stop after traffic stop after traffic stop….
- Firefighters Douse North Central Omaha House Fire Early Sunday Morning
- A serene moment after bar close time in the Old Market.
#OmahaAfterDark https://t.co/yj0VZn5Wsv 03:49:36
- Injury Accident: I-80 & 108th Street, westbound. Single vehicle wreck, car drove into the guardrail, possible hit and run. 04:22:55
- The @shotspotter is going off 04:31:46
- Caller to 911 drove his 2004 Mazda 6 into the glass front doors of Taco Bell,18370 Wright Street. ? 04:38:25
- A male with a head injury and the victim of intoxication and/or drugs outside a Downtown Omaha hotel, there are two trees involved. ?? 04:46:55
- The manager at the International House of Pancakes doesn't think that three male teens have the money to pay. ? 04:50:57
- A female drunk driver with a small child in the vehicle, black Chevy Equinox, 42nd & Harrison St. 04:54:27
- Driver of a Camaro hit a parked car, pushed it into the lawn, and he doesn't have insurance. Is trying to leave. 41st & Grant Street 04:56:29
- RT @SCSODepHovick: Thanks to @Offutt_AFB Security Forces & @BellevuePolice for assisting @SCSODepArko & I in safely taking a wanted felon i… 05:12:40
- John is calling 911, insistent that Charles took his money. He's in the house behind Time Out Chicken. 05:23:16
- RT @jacksonkayla_: @MeanStreetsOMA has favorited and retweeted me enough times that I deserve a follow. ? 05:29:41
- Male and female guests are throwing items around inside a room at Hawthorn Suites, 360 S 108th Avenue. #domestic 05:35:27
- Caller to 911 says Miss Sharon is disabled in a wheelchair and her BF is assaulting her. 05:36:46
- RT @OfcJLeifeld: Inexperienced and intoxicated juvenile driver was taken into custody https://t.co/14zKYET5vd 05:50:45
- She says her ex-husband is pretending to be asleep and is showing signs of a psychotic breakdown. #domestic 05:58:04
- Caller to 911 says his female friend Quanda took his wallet and went into another apartment 06:02:05
- Caller to 911 says her BF is refusing to go into his room in the apartment. 06:15:41
- An open line disturbance call to 911… A male and female are screaming at each other. 06:16:50
- sleep….. @SPOTNEWSonIG https://t.co/Q6doSSweJN 06:42:02
- Caller to 911 says an intoxicated black male is refusing to leave Village Inn, 4416 Dodge Street. 06:44:49
- She is wearing black leggings and armed with a crowbar.
She is tying to break out his windows. #OmahaScanner 06:58:55
- He called from a 911 cell phone and they can't call him back. 07:02:48
- A 911 call for a dog barking at 6211 S 171st Street. #WestOmahaProblems 07:06:15
- Caller says they are shooting at street signs in Elmwood Park 07:11:10
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Caller says they are shooting at street signs in Elmwood Park 07:36:50
- A 911 call for a female down in the lobby at Starbucks, 222 S 15th Street 07:43:22
- Caller to 911 says his female tenant wants her BF to leave and he has no other information. 07:52:51
- A 911 call for a mentally unstable homeless male 07:56:01
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Firefighters Douse North Central Omaha House Fire Early Sunday Morning
- RT @CodyUhing87: @MeanStreetsOMA Love when people go through red arrows https://t.co/SptRHFQNVI 14:01:00
- RT @OmahaPolice: Press release update on recent sexual assault investigation. https://t.co/6mdzWazxGO 14:40:26
- RT @jakewasikowski: No incentive to turn himself in over the weekend since he can't see a judge until Monday. https://t.co/vHamJ0Hgbg 17:45:34
- RT @ChinhDoan: WANTED: Creighton point guard Maurice Watson Jr. "dodging law enforcement" during sexual assault investigation – OPD
- RT @AdamKruegerTV: Mugshot of suspended #Creighton guard Maurice Watson, Jr. who turned himself in a couple hours ago to Omaha Police https… 17:46:18
- Injury Accident: Hwy 275 & Hwy 36
Semi vs vehicle. Both are in the ditch.
Waterloo Rescue Call
Valley Dual Response
LifeNet Standby 18:37:17
- Crews on scene setting up command. DCSO reports one Code 4 in a vehicle. Highway 275 being shut down. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:44:05
- .@OPDABLE1 needed to assist searching for a possible child ejected from a vehicle. Eastbound Hwy 275 shutdown at Hwy 36. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:49:47
- Westbound Hwy 275 shutdown shutdown closer to Valley. Crews continuing to search for a possible ejected child. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:51:28
- The semi was hauling ~50 head of cattle. Humane Society requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:01:15
- Fire units on scene will handle. There are 37 head of cattle in the semi. 1 confirmed Code 4. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:03:20
- .@OPDABLE1 did not locate any heat signatures in the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:04:09
- RT @OPDSgtOetter: On the eve of the final #Monday for #OPD #clasd12016. Finishing up 888hrs of training in 23 weeks. #proud of these 52 m… 19:04:41
- DCSO accident reconstruction team and @NSP_CarrierEnf enroute to the scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:06:25
- One victim deceased inside a vehicle. No other victims located. 37 cattle inside the semi. https://t.co/I7fipPu8d5 19:10:13
- Another cattle truck is enroute to offload the cattle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:12:24
- .@ArrowTowing_NE requested to assist. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:23:19
- One male in custody after a short barricade situation near 120th & Westwood Lane. Male made suicidal comments & was possibly armed w a gun. 19:54:52
- Officers talked him out without incident. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:57:29
- Building Fire: 2021 Paul St.
Caller says his apartment has smoke in it. Unknown source.
OFD: E5, E1, E22, T1, T21, M5, B1, B2, R33 20:25:31
- E5 has nothing showing on a 1 story assisted living facility. Establishing command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:26:28
- Command reports food on the stove.
E5 and first due truck will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:28:04
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Hwy 275 is still closed in both directions just east of Highway 36 due to the fatality crash. Find another route. https://t.… 22:09:05
- Non-Pursuit: 50th and Grand Ave
Officers are not in pursuit of a van who is driving 5 MPH and is possibly intoxicated. 22:24:57