- Midnight! 00:00:01
- 6 patients treated by @OmahaFireDept crews. 4 transported to the Nebraska Med Center for smoke inhalation & burns.… https://t.co/6FvcVqSazv 00:15:09
- Utilities requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:15:26
- M52 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 2 with a 32 y/o female with minor smoke inhalation and needs to be checked out. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:16:15
- Shots Fired: 43rd Ave and Redman Ave.
@shotspotter activation for 1 shot fired followed by 5 shots fired. Shooter moving NW at 7 MPH. 00:17:39
- Unfortunately errors like this are rarely looked into or even acknowledged as a means of improvement. It could hav… https://t.co/BLG6Fl1eyI 00:27:23
- RT @paigejowen: This thread of replies 😂 https://t.co/jbKMvmZ0Mu 00:45:12
- Shots Fired: Florence Blvd and Redick Ave.
@shotspotter activation for 23 shots fired. High capacity weapon alert.… https://t.co/de888BYxbW 00:57:57
- Shots Fired: 30th and Hamilton St.
Caller heard 7 shots fired in the area. 01:25:32
- Command being transferred to E41. B4 is in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:36:52
- Shots Fired: 43rd Ave and Redman Ave.
@shotspotter activation for 5 shots fired with the shooters moving NW at 7 MP… https://t.co/rY1tawr1Hq 01:40:06
- Shots Fired: 32nd and Hamilton St.
Caller heard shots fired in the area and vehicles drive away. 01:42:20
- This is the second shots fired call in the area tonight. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:42:55
- Shots Fired: 45th and Evans St.
@shotspotter activation in the area. 01:47:40
- Duplicate call. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:03:37
- RT @zqwxecrvtbyuni: Meanwhile at work today. https://t.co/PFS4azvpsh 03:31:27
- RT @john_murnane: Watch out! @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/LG1ddIgKVz 10:07:37
- RT @PhyreKracker: @MeanStreetsOMA dodge may be a little slow https://t.co/lDMSuPCuvP 10:08:24
- RT @TheMarkArmbrust: @MeanStreetsOMA Saddle Creek and Farnam Intersection https://t.co/r2kADAp5eE 10:08:32
- M52 transported a ~55 y/o male to Nebraska Med Code 3 TCC who was found down in the street after being hit by a car… https://t.co/Wah6FaYYA5 10:13:51
- RT @OPDOfcMartinez: SE officers on scene w/ a vehicle that fled from a traffic stop earlier today. Vehicle returned to the registered addre… 11:40:22
- RT @OPDCaptKanger: In the 💨 city talking 🏃♂️🏃♀️ & community engagement with Dr. Ryan Spohn @jnixy @UNOmaha researchers #violencereduction… 11:40:33
- Shots Fired: 27th and Q St.
Multiple callers heard 8 shots fired in the area. 13:00:37
- RT @OPDKelsey: Will you accept the #SchoolSafetyChallenge? These #OPD officers did! They stopped by King Elementary over lunch. Join our ch… 13:24:55
- RT @JoinOPD: #TBT to the @OmahaPolice Recruit Class of 1980. #joinopd #opd #80’srule https://t.co/necpobAEXb 13:26:44
- Apartment Fire: 2924 N 84th St.
Caller says there is fire in the walls spreading into the attic.
OFD: E41, E42, E… https://t.co/PZd671yXwC 14:09:29
- E42 has nothing showing on approach of a 3 story apartment building. Setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:10:11
- Small fire from plumbers working in the wall. Out at this time. Crews wetting everything down. Continuing all companies. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:12:35
- E41, E42, T41, B4 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:13:12
- RT @JuliaWeide: Accident 42nd and Pine @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/PoglvieZ0Y 15:30:36
- .@OPDABLE1 is up!
- Brush Fire: 24th and Q St.
Transformer blew in the alley.
OFD: E31 16:37:36
- Dumpster Fire: Old Chicago. 425 N 78th St.
Dumpster fire next to the building. Multiple callers.
OFD: E53 17:10:14
- E53 has heavy smoke and flames on approach. Requesting a truck, battalion, and a TAC channel.
OFD: T53, B5
TAC: 4 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:10:59
- RT @TerrellYoungg: Ohh shiii @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/7trGQxWxn1 17:11:05
- RT @jboetcher: @MeanStreetsOMA Definitely not a dumpster… Anymore… https://t.co/6WHXpQDJHZ 17:13:04
- Crews report fire knocked down. Smoke in the building. Crews checking for extension. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:14:05
- Injury Accident: 70th and Center St.
Vehicle rollover with pin in.
OFD: E30, T34, M52, M61, B3, S1, R33
TAC: 3 18:03:24
- E30 on location of a multi car accident with one on its side. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:04:17
- 3rd medic requested. No one is pinned just multiple victims.
OFD: M24 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:07:17
- Injury Accident: 72nd and Blondo St.
Accident just South
OFD: E41, M42 18:10:08
- M52 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 2 TCC with a 72 y/o male restrained driver that flipped his car on its side. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:13:38
- M24 enroute to Bergan Code 2 TCC with a 42 y/o restrained male passenger in the vehicle that rolled. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:19:09
- M61 enroute to Bergan Code 2 TCC with a 69 y/o female passenger that was extracted before OFD arrived. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:24:52
- Correction: M52 went to Bergan Code 2 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:25:49
- RT @TyMillerX: 192nd st backed up from Maple to Dodge.. just had to sit in this long ass line for 20 min to get to my apartment.
😑 @MeanSt… 18:32:08
- You can report potholes at https://t.co/eYlGzWLW7y or on the City Sourced app on your phone! https://t.co/ytNLO5ZOkF 18:36:24
- Uncooperative caller to 911 says a female he doesn't know came into his house using crack and to send the police or he's gonna hit her. 21:25:31
- RT @OPDCrimeStop: Anyone know this shoplifter? They had big plans for a seafood feast. Let #OPD know. Report AK41650
Tell us at https://t.c… 21:45:53
- If you lost your bag of marijuana, the employees found it at Walgreens on N 60th Street. 🌳 21:50:41
- "Medic 21 understood. Fell off the couch." #OmahaScanner 21:57:39
- RT @Pete_Cubrich: @MeanStreetsOMA Try driving for @lyft . I could open my own dispensary with what I find in my seats 🤣 21:59:26
- Police pursuing a male on a bicycle who yelling and screaming near Saddle Creek & Cass Street, fled from Walmart. 22:33:44
- Male in a red hoodie on a bicycle was hooting, hollering, yelling, and screaming as he fled the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:36:36
- Dude ditched the bike and a gun in an alley. @OPDABLE is en route to search the area. 🚁🌬️ #THPTHPTHP in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:46:07
- Caller to 911 says his friend is coming down off heroin. She is currently sleeping but when she wakes up she turns… https://t.co/rBgb8dIXni 22:54:06
- Injury Accident: 28th & Douglas Street. Two vehicles involved w/ person inside and unconscious. 23:00:30
- Need Rescue 33 for a gasoline leak in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:02:49
- Runner from the cops near N 38th Ave & Grant Street, Male in all black clothing running northbound. @OPDABLE1 en route 🚁🌬️ #THPTHPTHP 23:04:41
- Caller to 911 says an unknown male somehow got into her home from under the ground and is whispering in her ear and… https://t.co/yww9FpKK8S 23:23:17
- RT @OPDABLE1: Injury accident 28th and Douglas https://t.co/W3mXm8xFFr 23:37:40
- One patient has been transported to NMC code 2 on Medic 1. Rescue 33 has mitigated the fuel leak and is back in ser… https://t.co/DN8FX6ZDxz in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:39:40
- Caller to 911 saw a suspicious male that was running from the police that she saw on Mean Streets. #OmahaScanner 23:44:39
- RT @nelson_aj: I misheard. I thought the dispatcher said "she saw on Mean Streets that she was running from the police." https://t.co/3yA7X… 23:48:52
- RT @thefirstbrat12: @MeanStreetsOMA So if @MeanStreetsOMA uses the twitter handle in your own tweet does that mean you're tweeting in the t… 23:49:28