- Midnight! 00:00:01
- Child has been located by a citizen at QuickTrip near 88th and Maple St. Child is OK. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:00:40
- RT @OPDABLE1: @MeanStreetsOMA aware citizen located the juvenile and contacted 911. Thank you and a job well done. 00:00:46
- Child has been located by a citizen at QuikTrip near 88th and Maple St. Child is OK. https://t.co/tqGn9JDN1z 00:01:41
- Kid ended up walking a couple miles by the sounds of it. Was missing for a little over 1 hour. https://t.co/qyQnakKsb6 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:09:06
- RT @DomVisuals: Shout out to all of Omaha's first responders
- They say they were smoking marijuana in front of the 4 y/o son. 00:59:08
- A child on a call phone with 911 saying he cut his finger, 911 is still attempting to get an address. 01:02:08
- Caller to 911 is very intoxicated, he says his brother & father are taking him to rehab in the morning in Washington State. 01:21:34
- A red dodge pickup, possibly a Dakota, fled from Ralston PD westbound from 72nd & Harrison. 01:23:43
- There are four lights on the tower ???? 01:28:19
- A dark grey Dodge Charger just struck a police cruiser and fled from the cops near 2307 Castelar 02:00:01
- White male and white female are the driver and passengers in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:00:34
- The caller does not wish to be seen and both cops are 10-8 code 4 and 5. 02:12:25
- Medic 34 treated the patient ALS and the patient refused transport. Medic 34 is back in service. 02:13:44
- Cops need a PBD to 60th & NW Radial Highway 02:15:15
- Cops are bringing PBD from 72nd & Ames Ave in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:16:03
- RT @PFK55: @MeanStreetsOMA Glad he was found safe???? 02:24:56
- The 40 y/o white male with tattoos and a protection order is en route to meet up with caller's daughter 02:33:40
- Caller says he was at her house earlier in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:35:16
- He's either intoxicated and/or high at the Homewood Suites 02:36:40
- A call for an intrusion alarm at Skutt Catholic High School, 3131 S 156th Street. 02:43:13
- The rep, Principal Rob is en route in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:48:09
- RT @PissedOff911: RT-Missing Juveniles:
16yo Justin Larson of Pierce
17yo Alexius Boyd of Norfolk
Driving red/sil 1999 Ford F150 Nebraska… 03:01:43
- Trying hard to speel everythign write while tweeting the @MeanStreetsOMA 03:06:34
- RT @SCSO_Percifield: @meanstreetsoma I can’t help it. I’m told this is the patch on one of my uniforms. https://t.co/BaCkLn5DPl 03:09:30
- RT @CNshooter: CHICAGO: @Nintendo released the 'Switch' their first console in 5 years at midnight. Many stores sold out.
Now on @Captured… 03:15:05
- A citywide Omaha broadcast for police special attention on all closed convenience stores. ? 03:17:26
- Caller to 911 feels like he is being threatened by someone who is driving a red Camaro. 03:25:44
- RT @CNshooter: @MeanStreetsOMA hey! You too!!!!!! Keep up the the great work ??☝?️? 03:35:04
- RT @alyse_wisdom: @DomVisuals @OmahaFire385 @OFD1860 @FireRescueOmaha @MeanStreetsOMA thank you so much to the OFD, esp for saving my moms… 09:44:39
- RT @JennaWOWT: BREAKING: These are the two men killed in the disturbance at Tecumseh on Thursday. Damon Fitzgerald (39) and Michael Galindo… 10:40:53
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: Congrats to the 52 recruits who are becoming police officers today. Now, they will be field trained for 15 weeks. Welcome… 10:42:09
- RT @OPDOfcDTurnbull: Congratulations to all the new officers! #opd https://t.co/FxbHhToeiy 10:42:29
- "This is one of the finest agencies in this country."
-Chief Todd Schmaderer https://t.co/unyW9A5O5U 13:37:56
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: Vehicle fire under car port near 3300 N 55th St. Possibly extended to home. #opd https://t.co/MWHbopBCWx 13:38:19
- RT @OPDOfcHodges: Congrats to OPD Recruit Class 1-16! Check out the new trailer! Video made by Ofc Phillip Hodges. https://t.co/siIkydrwv6… 13:40:20
- Caller to 911 keeps saying he has Ebola and the hospital laughed and turned him away. Possibly A-Adam.
- RT @wattskatie__: speed trap 204th and west center @MeanStreetsOMA 15:05:21
- No police cars available citywide.
- RT @OPDLtScott: Pinned. Congratulations #Class12016. Stay safe. Be vigilant. #KerrieOn #opd #supportblue https://t.co/YMT5f8bX3o 16:06:34
- RT @OPDLtScott: Kerrie S Orozco, Kerrie-On, Award recipients, #Class12015 and #Class12016. Congratulations. #KerrieOn #opd #proud #supportb… 16:07:06
- RT @BroccoriSarad: Car accident, 60th & Sprague. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/X2rMFeIJM0 17:07:58
- RT @hoffmuffin: Accident on 96th and Q @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/JTdoiUja5s 17:31:38
- RT @glittlebug1228: @MeanStreetsOMA 96th and Q St accident https://t.co/eaf6Otvb6n 18:49:09
- RT @steveleclair385: Show up and support the family of Local 251 LODD-Sal Fidone III https://t.co/CI3QxEsNX5 19:32:55
- Injury Accident: Eagle Run Apartments. 3121 N 120TH CT.
Single vehicle vs a building.
OFD: E78, M42 20:09:06
- Police requesting a rep and are also advising that an entire wall has been destroyed. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:09:55
- House Fire: 3709 S 16th St.
Possible house fire.
OFD: E3, E31, E33, T31, T1, M3, B1, B3, R33 20:20:02
- E3 advising smoke and flames on approach. Working Fire. Second medic needed.
OFD: R30, S1, M31, FIB in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:21:13
- Exposure problems. Backup lines being pulled. Searches in progress. Crews going to the roof to vent. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:25:00
- Utilities requested. Gas fed fire on the D side of the structure. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:26:29
- Crews now being advised that there is possibly an elderly woman inside the house. T1 searching. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:31:50
- Rescue being made at this time. Crews bringing out a victim. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:32:23
- One patient has been rescued from the structure. Crews exiting to change air bottles. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:34:21
- 10 minutes into the working fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:36:10
- Fire under control. Crews checking for extension and ventilating. 1 victim removed. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:38:03
- Medic 31 requesting UNMC activate their Trauma Team. Will be transporting the patient shortly. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:39:18
- Primary search of Division 1 is all clear. Crews unable to locate stairs to the basement. Third Medic requested per S1.
OFD: M1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:42:49
- Secondary search of Division 1 is all clear. Crews still having difficulty finding the stairs. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:45:20
- OPPD and MUD on scene securing the utilities. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:46:25
- M31 with M3 enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC with a female in her 70s-80s. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:54:05
- Medic 31 w/ Medic 3 enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC w/ a female in her 70s-80s who was pulled from the house fire by… https://t.co/uqbvuUnRQE 20:56:30
- RT @dloewe: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/dlUVEP0sTC 20:56:59
- RT @CollinWOWT: LOCAL BREAKING NEWS: House fire near 16th & B. According to initial radio reports, one person is in critical condition. @WO… 21:05:32
- Crews exiting the structure so OFD Fire Investigative Unit and OPD Homicide Unit can investigate. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:13:03
- RT @shyvcno: @MeanStreetsOMA accident on spotlight of U & Millard Avenue https://t.co/kDg9IwkWlS 21:18:47
- Caller says her underage daughter is drinking & "she wants her daughter arrested & then she'll pick her up from jail later."
- Callers daughter also text the callers son asking him to pick up more alcohol.
#SiblingGoals in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:39:08
- Cutting: Joby C's Tavern. 2514 Leavenworth St.
Caller to 911 says her friend got stabbed in the face.
OFD: E1, M1 22:05:02
- Caller says the suspect is a hispanic female wearing a black jacket. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:05:42
- Updated suspect description is a Indian female in a black hoodie and hair in a ponytail last seen NB on 26th St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:09:29
- "I need another car at Joby C's for crime scene tape!" in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:10:01
- K9 has a possible suspect at gunpoint at 28th and Leavenworth St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:11:10
- One in custody. Medics needed for the suspect who is suffering from an animal bite.
OFD: E1, M3 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:12:52
- Family showing up at the crime scene. Police dealing with large crowds and are having trouble locating a scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:13:22
- M1 enroute to UNMC Code 2 with a 29 y/o female who was stabbed in the face with a box cutter. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:19:57
- M3 enroute to UNMC Code 2 with a 31 y/o ETOH female who was bitten by the K9. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:26:21
- RT @OPDOfcShade: #OPD on scene of a cutting at 26 & Leavenworth. Avoid the area. 22:41:53
- The shooting range is open till 0200 hours tonight!
- Shots Fired: Washington St. and 16th St.
Numerous officers report hearing 5+ shots fired in the area. Witnesses also saw a dark SUV flee. 23:04:03
- Photos of the cutting scene near 26th and Leavenworth St. https://t.co/zQEz64F66U 23:06:47
- Correct location is 16th and Phelps St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:10:08
- RT @OPDOfcShade: #OPD responding to shots fired @ 16 & Phelps. No reported injuries. 23:10:17
- Photos of the scene. Officers found some shell casings in the street. https://t.co/EiHS4d1pat in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:30:42