- RT @NebraskaMed: Print this off and put it on your fridge! If you're sick or hurt, here's how to know if you should be going to a doctor's… 00:51:02
- Shots Fired: 54th & Browne Street. Caller heard 5 shots fired 5 minutes ago. 01:04:28
- Down Person: 132nd & W Maple Rd. Motorist was passed out at the stop light and driver took off from OFD Firefighter… https://t.co/Dvt6TMpsz8 01:17:54
- No patient, the police will handle. #DUI in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:25:05
- Caller says the runaway juvenile is using marijuana. #OmahaScanner 01:47:29
- Caller to 911 says her step dad is playing loud music and keeping people awake. #OmahaScanner 01:53:03
- There are four lights on the tower. 🚨🚨🚨🚨 01:57:14
- Possible House Fire: 3504 N 48th Ave. Caller woke up and said something is burning in the kitchen and he can't get out. 02:04:54
- Firefighters have nothing showing on approach, 1 story single family dwelling. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:06:46
- Firefighters have investigated the situation and found no signs of smoke or fire. Engine 24 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:07:22
- Engine 24 is back in service, prank caller in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:13:54
- Caller to 911 says a runaway juvenile from Oregon is en route to Arkansas and may be coming through the Omaha area. #OmahaScanner 02:34:23
- Caller to 911 says her neighbor's dog is barking non-stop and banging on the door. #OmahaScanner 02:39:59
- Disturbance: 4855 Q Street. Caller to 911 says an intoxicated male threw a box of doughnuts at them because they wouldn't sell him alcohol. 02:49:58
- RT @SaturnsJoker: @MeanStreetsOMA Gotta get your vodka before 1 in the morning, his priorities are all messed up. 02:53:29
- Yes… it is currently Lent but you can't just drive into the McDonald's Fillet-O-Fish sign 👀 https://t.co/4zZslXFMBA 02:58:09
- Carbon Monoxide Emergency: 142nd & Newport Avenue. Bennington Rescue call. 03:16:26
- RT @OhHallie_lujah: @Kuddes why does no one ever throw food at us?? https://t.co/BWzf4bDnYb 03:18:46
- Bennington Rescue is now mutual-aiding Irvington Rescue for carbon monoxide emergency. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:23:56
- Irvington 411 and 406 are back in service, Bennington units will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:44:51
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Caller is rambling about Mr. Snuffleupagus and little birdie 03:58:41
- RT @aktj620: @MeanStreetsOMA Someone set them straight, it's big bird and Snuffleupagus… 04:04:12
- RT @NxtYearEagles: @MeanStreetsOMA Confirmed sighting https://t.co/oiuhX688JY 04:05:11
- RT @Ema_Golly: @MeanStreetsOMA dumpster fire 108th and Q #toasty https://t.co/xcZnsPeeG4 08:04:11
- RT @OPDOfcFehrman: The road has buckled at 115th & Burke Blvd and Burke is now closed from 114th to 116th. Use an alternate route and avoid… 08:06:01
- “Are there any Valley units? Any Valley units in service?” “*Silence……*” 09:08:49
- Wrong Way Driver: I80-WB near 42nd Street, caller and OPD have a white Chevy Impala driving the wrong way. Possibly… https://t.co/23erGTdZfK 09:31:12
- Sounds closer to 36th Street. Car is now stopped facing EB in the WB lanes. OPD needs to enter at 12th or 24th Street to get to the car. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 09:35:19
- Traffic Hazard: I-80 WB around 60th Street, OPD will be slowing traffic down to remove construction hose that’s in the #2 lane 09:41:23
- Uh oh guys! The traffic camera for I-80 North of I Street has fallen over and can’t get up! https://t.co/MtkxIGnUPR 09:45:30
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: As you make plans for tomorrow's festivities…please keep this visual in mind and don't drink and drive. Call a frien… 12:18:51
- RT @centurylinkoma: REMINDER: this weekend will be the FIRST TIME our walk-through metal detectors will be in use! @KidRock’ers – please ar… 13:19:50
- RT @JDunham022: power outage in West Omaha near 120th & Dodge @MeanStreetsOMA. streetlights are off — drivers don't know how to react 13:20:34
- RT @OfcJStinson: The traffic lights at 120th and Dodge are out. Treat as a 4 way stop. Avoid the area if possible. #poweroutage #Omaha http… 13:20:48
- RT @OfcJStinson: Excellent work by the City of Omaha crews getting the lights back up and working with the use of a generator! https://t.co… 13:31:33
- RT @TrpAOmaha: 8 State Troopers in the Metro will be working extra hours tomorrow March 17th for St Patrick’s Day. Don’t rely on luck, desi… 13:34:56
- RT @OmahaPolice: Congrats for 30 years of service Capt Adam Kyle! Here is one of many improvements Adam has made at OPD throughout the year… 14:06:10
- RT @KathyBelcastro: Interstate I-80 westbound still very slow due to an accident at 60th Street. Consider another route! Also, personal in… 14:49:51
- .@OmahaPolice Accident Alert.
Police no longer responding to property damage accidents. Move to a safe location, e… https://t.co/6z9tDu1MYi 16:07:36
- The VA is on Diversion!
- .@OmahaPolice Traffic Investigators Release Information In Regards To Thursday Afternoon Crash In Southeast Omaha T… https://t.co/rGCHoGfADf 16:21:49
- Medic: "Is the VA accepting patients?"
Dispatch: "No. They are on diversion."
- Structure Fire: 12217 Pierce Plaza
Multiple calls for smoke in the apartment building.
OFD: E52, E60, E61, T53, T6… https://t.co/k1sS5QMGbi 17:19:00
- E52 has nothing showing on approach of a 3 story apartment complex. Crews establishing Pierce IC and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:20:54
- A self cleaning stove was producing smoke. E52, T61, B5 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:23:50
- House Fire: 1704 N 38th St.
Fire in the laundry room. Working fire.
OFD: E24, E34, E5, T34, M24, B1, B2, R33, LA30, S1, FIU
TAC: 4 18:48:05
- Majority of the fire is knocked down. Crews checking for extension in the wall above the dryer vent. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:48:48
- .@OmahaPolice have resumed responding to property damage accidents. https://t.co/fTWbNSWeC6 19:01:32
- Red Cross needed for 3 adults and 1 child. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:03:36
- House Fire: 12588 Orchard Ave.
Caller says something blew up in the basement and now there is fire. Husband went b… https://t.co/Te6fWaRdk8 20:33:47
- Nothing showing on approach. Crews setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:34:53
- No fire. E61, T61, B5 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:35:23
- Hazmat: Americas Best Value Inn. 7101 Grover St.
Aerosol mace sprayed on numerous floors inside the hotel. Multip… https://t.co/08jMdySeQP 20:46:26
- Incident began around 9:00 PM. MAT bus requested to house victims during patient evaluation and evacuation. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:47:29
- RT @JuliaWeide: @MeanStreetsOMA accident westbound 60th and L https://t.co/dIXSfRlKPw 20:50:38
- RT @nelson_aj: The scene at America’s Best Value in, which has been evacuated after the place was gassed with what occupants say seems like… 20:55:45
- #ProTip America's Best Value Inn is NOT your best value inn…
However, it is your one stop shop for:
-Robberies… https://t.co/lXpsqeFKDX 20:58:39
- Command returning some crews to service. Other crews ventilating a few remaining rooms. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:08:12
- Injured Party: Creighton University Creighton Hall
20 y/o female heavily intoxicated fell and hit her head. Creigh… https://t.co/wCD66GPhCJ 21:19:21
- Traffic Units hitting on duty for the Citywide DUI Enforcement Operation.
- Gas Leak: 5609 S 49th St.
Caller moved the stove and now gas is leaking inside the house.
OFD: E33, E31, E30, T31, M31, B1, B3, R33
TAC: 4 21:49:35
- Gas shut off at the meter. E33, B3 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:53:01
- When someone throws shade in our mentions… https://t.co/ryiumvEGTg 21:55:42
- Shots Fired: 22nd and Q St.
Caller heard numerous shots fired in the area. 22:31:07
- Shots Fired: Park Ave and Poppleton Ave.
Officers in the area calling in numerous shots fired in the area to their South. 22:31:51
- DCSO needs a plow and salt at Hwy 36 and Hwy 133. Roads are bad. Cars are sliding into the ditch.
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Handcuffs make a very distinctive sound when being placed on your wrists. Drink responsibly on St Paddy's Day & any other d… 23:11:00
- RT @SgtKerniskey: Please don’t deploy bear mace in the hotel. It ruins everyone’s night. Especially those in the pool who have to evacuate… 23:13:11
- Shots Fired: 20th and Elm St.
Caller heard 5 shots to the South. 23:29:26
- Injury Accident: 4416 Dodge St.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: M5, E34 23:40:11
- Traffic Investigator requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:50:09
- M5 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 3 TCC with a 20s y/o male involved in a head on collision on Dodge St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:52:46
- Possible DUI. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:53:05
- Police clearing out a crowd disturbance near 24th and Lake St.