- One patient transported to NMC code 2 TCC, Med 5. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:02:11
- The Hive Bar in downtown Omaha being the Hive Bar in downtown Omaha 00:10:33
- A 911 call for an intoxicated victim at this location in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:11:47
- The police are searching the structure in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:15:02
- A very intoxicated female is out with the police and need an ambulance.
1221 Howard Street at Pepperjax Grill 00:20:48
- Bar close time in Omaha is like https://t.co/3U2zn1LJkB 00:26:38
- RT @IanAeillo: @MeanStreetsOMA You can break into my car but stay the fuck away from my Willa Cather Library.
(but please please please d… 00:33:26
- RT @crankymomofsix: @MeanStreetsOMA But is the excavator okay? 00:42:32
- Shots Fired: 38th and California St.
Caller heard 3 shots fired in the area. No @shotspotter activation. 00:45:20
- RT @Coops1dad: @MeanStreetsOMA Rock Lock Jayhawk 01:21:30
- Intoxicated female is arguing with the hotel staff over a noise complaint.
- 25 y/o female overdosed on an unknown amount of Patrón.
- Assist: Pepperjax. 1221 Howard St.
Zebra Unit requesting backup for a large disturbance and assault on an officer in the restaurant. 01:37:13
- RT @OPDdcGonzalez: @OmahaPolice Recruit Officers Lier, Johnson and Ewin volunteering and spreading 20,000 eggs for @nlpoaorg 17th annual Ea… 09:43:21
- A call for a reported home invasion near 186th Ave and U St. where the caller thought he shot one of the suspect be… https://t.co/2jqP37FTsW 09:55:11
- Moderate sized scheduled march occuring in the Lewis & Clark Landing & Riverfront Area. Police will be in attendan… https://t.co/XW2kNMHNgT 10:02:54
- RT @OPDKelsey: Today is the Day! The LPOA Easter Egg Hunt starts at 1:00 p.m! Children ages 1-12 prepare for a massive search! We can't wai… 11:19:04
- Crowd size has grown to nearly 3K participants. Actions remain peaceful at this time. Police staged in the area.… https://t.co/jJInn9tsKB 11:43:54
- Crowd is on the move to the Pedestrian Bridge. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:53:16
- Cop: "I gotta give'em credit. They got a lot of people out here."
#OmahaScanner in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:57:26
- Lasting Hope in on Diversion until at least 1530 hours!
- Event has concluded. Medic 1 who was on standby in the area is returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:34:37
- RT @OPDKelsey: The cold weather wasn't going to stop this hunt! 20,000 eggs gone in minutes! Thank you for the massive Easter Egg Hunt LPOA… 12:38:41
- RT @OPDOfcMartinez: The chilly weather couldn’t keep the excited kids away from the Easter Egg Hunt. They made quick work of the 20,000+ eg… 13:15:14
- .@OmahaPolice Investigating Overnight Cutting In Southeast Omaha After Man Walks Into The Nebraska Medical Center H… https://t.co/NGOe5ghFVK 13:41:55
- RT @BDKPatsfan: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/yYGSFNmYje 16:59:33
- RT @Honyelll: Thank You @OmahaPolice @MeanStreetsOMA #MarchForOurLivesOMAHA https://t.co/R0c3kQKIpo 17:57:52
- RT @Honyelll: Thank you for everything you do. @OmahaFireDept @OmahaFire385 @MeanStreetsOMA @DankoEmergency Medic 1. My father was a little… 18:20:01
- RT @OPDABLE1: Party ramming bf’s car while driving.. he’s slick & had police waiting at Pct. when he pulled in.. she followed, saw fuzz & t… 20:28:28
- If you left your 9 y/o child at the Family Fun Center you may want to go get them…
- Alcohol overdose after alcohol overdose in the Old Market this fine evening…
- Caller to 911 is screaming at call takers saying he is having an overdose of the eyes from pepper spray and did it… https://t.co/mSw83CPC71 21:38:10
- Injury Accident: 144th and Larimore Ave.
OFD: E78, M78 21:39:06
- Driver of the pickup possibly fled the area on foot. Additional officers enroute to search the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:42:32
- No patient. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:44:21
- Sounds like police have the subject in custody. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:55:33
- Suspect now needs medics for glass that he has in his eyes. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:05:53
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- RT @IAmJoshBeazley: @MeanStreetsOMA here’s some entertainment for tonight whispering hills apartment https://t.co/rnuiEKVg6S 23:30:36
- Pursuit: 48th and McKinley Rd. SB
Washington County in pursuit of a tan Sedan in excess of 100 MPH. 23:53:42
- Pursuit discontinued at Mormon Bridge Rd. and Young St. OPD K9 and NSP enroute to the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:55:19