- A call for an intoxicated man in the Denny's parking lot bothering customers. #OmahaScanner 00:03:07
- Caller to 911 says a male is in her trees and is destroying the trees again. #OmahaScanner 00:10:02
- Caller to 911 is yelling and only responding to 911 by saying "Oh Jesus". #OmahaScanner 01:20:10
- Old Market Cubby's being Old Market Cubby's 01:23:33
- Meanwhile in Chicago https://t.co/XnYcPvYChO 01:33:00
- Bucky's at 101 N 30th Street being Bucky's at 101 N 30th Street. 01:38:20
- RT @DomVisuals: Here's some pics for anyone who wasn't enjoying the view downtown at 2am.
- Traffic lights are flashing red and green in all directions. 👀 24th & Ames Avenue 02:08:39
- Get it together @RealOmahaCougar! https://t.co/u1H0sqgUyg 02:15:44
- Caller to 911 says her BF is acting erratic and is possibly intoxicated. #OmahaScanner 02:17:21
- OPD K9 assisting Douglas County Sheriffs for a sniff. 108th & Bennington Road 02:25:38
- RT @shakes2011: @MeanStreetsOMA Freebasing baby! 02:34:46
- Caller to 911 has a warrant for shoplifting and he wants to turn himself in. #OmahaScanner 02:45:31
- It’s a nice morning to threaten to kick down a door!
- RT @shorty9210: By Nobbies on 120th and Center @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/1zi52S3JUO 13:41:13
- RT @dallasb03532401: @tjmorehead @MeanStreetsOMA @OmahaFireDept @unmc Todd, thank you. My 10 year old son was actually with me and told his… 13:43:58
- RT @PhotoOmaha: Lifeflight leaving the scene. Hwy 31. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/b2cILk304t 13:44:22
- Revival of @DCNE911 Communications website provides statistics & insight into the workload of local call takers, di… https://t.co/8IJGKqkwTi 14:10:16
- RT @NEMAtweets: It's Nebraska Severe Weather Awareness Week. Develop a preparedness plan today so your family is ready. #MidwestReady https… 14:26:56
- RT @OPDCrimeStop: Not a great pic but lets see what we can do to identify this suspect for #OPD
Suspect involved in a theft in the Omaha ar… 14:27:06
- RT @NEStatePatrol: Last week, the NSP Bomb Squad, @ATFHQ of Omaha, & @NENationalGuard conducted operations to safely dispose of old, illega… 14:37:52
- RT @DCEMA_Nebraska: Douglas County Citizens! Help provide DCEMA with valuable feedback for emergency preparedness outreach activities by co… 15:11:34
- RT @OPDCrimeStop: EASY MONEY! Who wants to tell #OPD who these suspects are? They were involved in the theft of a large amount of clothing… 15:16:32
- "We have a major pothole that has caused at least 3 cars to blow out their tires!"
- RT @Jean_Stothert: This is Severe Weather Awareness Week in Nebraska. Tomorrow morning Douglas County will test the outdoor warning sirens.… 17:28:24
- Shooting: 149th and Z Circle.
29 y/o male with a possible self-inflicted GSW.
OFD: E65, M65 17:36:14
- E65 reports the party is Code 4. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:39:41
- RT @ralstonnefire: It’s a beautiful night to be flowing some water! #TrainingTuesday #RalstonNEFire https://t.co/NgHSpQH5BG 18:47:37
- RT @OPDCrimeStop: We are on a roll today. 2/2 on suspect IDs. Lets go for the hat trick with this suspect. Preying on innocent people and b… 19:13:58
- RT @TrpAOmaha: @OmahaPolice is putting in some work this evening. Full house at corrections. #workhard #OPS #DCC #Jail https://t.co/snsVUn… 19:19:57
- RT @OmahaFireDept: Thank you, @OmahaMarian for inviting us to present career information to your students. If you didn’t notice, firefighte… 19:50:24
- Gas Leak: 2903 Fort St.
Caller says there is gas leaking from his water heater and he feels sick but is trying to f… https://t.co/B06TDEpNAT 22:27:14
- Crews finding no gas smell. Downsizing to a Still Alarm. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:34:32
- Injury Accident: Hwy 275 between West Center Rd. & West Dodge Rd.
Car vs sign.
Valley Rescue Call
Waterloo Dual Response. 22:37:00
- Crews on scene advising the sign went through the front windshield and hit her face. Law enforcement shutting down Hwy 275. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:39:17
- Midnight! 23:00:01
- Waterloo 811 enroute to Bergan Code 2 TCC with a 27 y/o female who had a sign come through the windshield and hit h… https://t.co/NFv6gRuHY1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:04:46