- RT @OfcJLeifeld: Unacceptable speed in a 40 mph zone #349fine #slowdown https://t.co/PyS9FqNgIT 00:00:10
- RT @Jim_Phillips1: Thunderstorms moving into Omaha are not severe as of 10:45am. #newx https://t.co/lE7qjDZvfy 09:45:31
- RT @A_Jane_McCauley: @MeanStreetsOMA Smashy Smashy at 52nd and Ames Street https://t.co/a9MJMoYGMs 10:05:59
- RT @RoyHobbsBullet: @MeanStreetsOMA 60th & Pacific https://t.co/DTWWco7yi6 13:53:22
- Southwest Precinct holding 3 calls.
- No police cars available citywide.
- Injury Accident: I-480 and Martha St.
Vehicle traveling 90+ MPH hit several vehicles then the median.
OFD: E3, M3 14:47:42
- RT @OPDOfcFehrman: The Stations of the Cross walk is about to begin in the area of M to Q St from 22nd to 24th. Traffic will be restricted… 14:47:53
- RT @Hatt_Milton: Accident on 108th and Fort @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/SOf1Jo6H5P 14:57:14
- M3 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC with a 20 y/o female unrestrained passenger. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:02:37
- Assist: 24th and Woolworth St.
Subject fighting with an officer. Officer requesting backup. 15:16:13
- Taser deployed requesting a medic.
OFD: M1, T1 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:17:03
- Scene is Signal 88. Cars can slow it down. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:18:03
- Friday afternoon reminder that everyone will get to your destinations faster if you don't crash your cars into each other. 15:31:34
- Animal Complaint: 28th & Bristol. A vicious pit bull possibly attacking some children. OFD: E5, M5 15:33:15
- Caller is having a disturbance with Shamika and Shamkia hit her in the face. 15:36:50
- No patients, police will handle in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:37:20
- Traffic stop in Valley on a Acura with "some sort of Nebraska plate" 15:49:24
- Injury Accident: Costco, 12300 W Dodge Road. Two vehicles involved in the parking lot near the Chick-fil-A
OFD: E52, M52 15:50:39
- Caller to 911 is just saying "get of off my mom dude" then hung up, didn't give the address. 15:52:31
- Baby granddaddy drama 16:03:19
- Possible Building Fire: St. Stephen the Martyr, 16701 S Street. They say there is smoking filling up the worship center. 16:34:38
- Smoke coming from a defective air handler / furnace. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:35:44
- Smell of burnt rubber possibly from an air handling unit, a fair amount of smoke in the church. Fire alarms did not go off. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:39:04
- RT @gedaly7: @MeanStreetsOMA Very fast response at St. Stephen. Church was full for Good Friday. https://t.co/ClDKZBi5XJ 16:41:27
- RT @gedaly7: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/T2RLUWb7Ob 16:42:19
- Update to fire call at St. Stephen the Martyr Church, 16701 S Street. A defective belt in an air handling unit caused the smoke, no fire. 16:47:31
- RT @CrashDavis: @MeanStreetsOMA I mean. Ash Wednesday. Sure. But today? 16:51:13
- RT @MediaWatchOMA: @Richkiper Refer to the transcript of Tuesday's #OmahaDebate where Stothert chides Mello for gauging #Omaha Police effic… 18:16:48
- Assault: 10th and Bancroft St.
30 y/o male beat in the head and face with a bat. Victim is unresponsive.
OFD: M1, E1 19:38:47
- Shots Fired: 42nd and Patrick Ave.
Caller heard 4 shots fired in the area. 19:47:55
- Shots Fired: 34th and Hawthorne Ave.
Caller heard shots fired in the area. 19:48:57
- Shots Fired: Oregon Trail and Myrtle Ave.
Caller heard shots fired in the area. 19:49:28
- Occurred at the Old New Bar. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:50:40
- M1 enroute to CUMC Code 3 TCC with a male who was hit multiple times in the head with a baseball bat. Serious injuries. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:57:47
- Injury Accident: 52nd and Bedford Ave.
Car into a house.
OFD: E24, M24 20:16:04
- Shots Fired: Lawndale Dr. and Glenvale Dr.
Caller heard 2 shots fired in the area. 20:18:16
- Northwest Precinct holding 3 calls.
- Nice night to be drinking by the flagpole at Memorial Park!
- Cutting: Park Tower North. 1501 Park Ave.
ETOH male party with cuts on his neck.
OFD: T1, M1 21:24:35
- M1 enroute to CUMC Code 2 TCC with a 57 y/o ETOH male with a laceration to the back of the neck. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:57:58
- Injury Accident: 17415 Chicago St.
Red Kia ran into a building in the area.
OFD: E56, M56 22:29:47
- RT @OPDLtRamos: #opd is en route to 174/Chicago for an injury accident; vehicle possibly hit bldg 22:30:06
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Driver of red Kia fled from 174/Chicago accident #opd 22:31:16
- Driver fled. Also a disturbance in the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:34:30
- Vehicle fled the scene. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:37:56
- Injury Accident: 156th and Hwy. 36
Bennington PD reporting a 2 vehicle accident.
Bennington Fire Call
Irvington Dual Response 22:40:55
- Midnight! 23:00:01
- Injury Accident: 90th and Blondo St.
2 vehicle accident.
OFD: E53, M42 23:06:24
- Traffic Unit enroute for a DUI. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:17:08
- Irvington medic enroute to UNMC Code 2 with a 26 y/o female passenger of an SUV that was t-boned. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:23:35
- NO BIG DEAL ABOUT THE THUNDERSTORMS RIGHT NOW, AMIRITE ⛈?? 23:39:22
- RT @sgtgary: ??⛈ #newx #iawx https://t.co/yjSqXvuFez 23:39:35
- Three lights on the tower ??? 23:39:59
- SMELLS LIKE RAIN RN in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:40:49
- GET YOUR LIVE PRESERVERS READY EVERYONE https://t.co/iUnU8YyBHq 23:43:31
- RT @hayziemug: @MeanStreetsOMA it literally smells like a wet dog outside what are you on 23:45:29
- RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN ⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈ 23:47:24
- RT @100shinx: @MeanStreetsOMA Legit down-poured for a minute 23:49:26
- RT @frankiesnowboy: @TripTz @sgtgary @MeanStreetsOMA A little pea size hail here in midtown, fast moving tho 23:51:05
- Cops need a notary on the 4th floor 23:58:16