- One male being transported by police back to Jackson Tower… in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:06:44
- M34 enroute to Methodist Code 2 with a 27 y/o male on some sort of drug that has made him very paranoid. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:08:21
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Male followed OFD to call. When confronted male gave reason that didn't make sense, reached behind back (pellet gun). Charg… 00:33:17
- Nice night to be yelling outside with no clothes on!
- The party has now returned and is now outside a female's door with a stun gun. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:59:18
- RT @DispatcherDame: A fireman doesn't like it when you speak about their "apparatus" like that ??? https://t.co/2kRoIleDBk 01:31:14
- RT @OPDLtRamos: CORRECTION: Male reached between seats for object OFD believed was a gun. Male booked for Terroristic Threats & 2 other c… 01:31:47
- Shots Fired: 26th and G St.
Caller heard 2 shots fired and now hears someone crying in the alley. 01:37:15
- Fun fact of the day:
It has been 835 days since the bid was opened for OFD Light Air 30…
Still not yet in service… https://t.co/vyKFthZvXH 01:44:48
- 4 lights on the tower!!! ????
- Shots Fired: 108th and M St.
Caller believes he heard 1 shot fired behind a structure in the area. 01:56:38
- Cutting: Park Tower South, 1601 Park Avenue. Male caller says his GF cut him with a box cutter.
OFD: T1, M1 02:36:45
- Both are intoxicated in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:37:41
- Good morning @SPOTNEWSonIG! 02:42:28
- RT @SPOTNEWSonIG: Caller says his child's mother hit him in the leg w/ a golf club & she tried to run him over w/ a car. #ChicagoScanner 02:45:58
- Unsure if his GF cut him with the box cutter or he did it himself in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:59:22
- ?It is Marian Field Day today at Baxter Arena… everyone prepare yourselves! ? 03:06:22
- RT @OPDLtRamos: #opd is investigating a cutting @ Park Tower South; appears to be domestic-related. Male victim taken to CHI, minor injury 03:25:47
- Intrusion alarm at Great Clips 03:31:11
- RT @OfcArbuckleCPD: If you react negatively when rain hits your skin, you might want to grab an umbrella before you leave for your morning… 06:43:36
- RT @Ofc_Scanlon: Come drop off your unused or expired medication to me tomorrow 1000-1400hrs @ Walgreens, 84th & Harrison St. RAIN OR SHIN… 07:23:25
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Fun fact of the day:
It has been 835 days since the bid was opened for OFD Light Air 30…
Still not yet in service.
- RT @OmahaFire385: Good Luck to all the boxers tonight. Represent us well !! We are rooting for #firefighters but in reality all of #public… 10:47:04
- Help support the University of Nebraska Foundation Buffett Cancer Center WeCan Fund: Text WeCan (one word) to 56512… https://t.co/4pEVwp8DSY 11:41:57
- Update: The Seniors prevail at Marian Field Day, much fun was had by all! in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:55:25
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Don't miss OPD vs OFD Guns N' Hoses, a charity boxing event between local area police officers and firefighters!
- RT @CrashDavis: Great conversation with Dr. Sean Langenfeld @BuffettCC and the increase of Colo-rectal cancer. https://t.co/fXnwWWK4S6 12:38:59
- Free cats –> ? https://t.co/XT6jkFLvQD 13:11:15
- RT @skweeker: Don’t speed. Especially not in Maple between 192nd and 168th. @MeanStreetsOMA 16:21:26
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: Large crowd forming near 73rd/Q. OPD & OFD on scene. Ambulance just pulled up. Rumors of a rumble brewing. #GunsAndHo… 17:34:00
- RT @lkerowa: Go Blue! Guns and Hoses! #PoliceFamily #FireFamily @MeanStreetsOMA @RalstonPolice @ralstonnefire https://t.co/eEdX4WKL6I 17:41:05
- We're live from Ralston Arena at Guns N Hoses 2017!
#GunsNHoses https://t.co/zzuXKDvIK2 18:28:07
- RT @lkerowa: What an Honor! #GunsandHoses2017 @PoliceFamily @FireFamily https://t.co/Ec1tAPooAi 18:30:16
- First bout of the night is OPD Lt Cate Milone vs OFD Fire Investigator Kim Remus.
- Milone all over Remus in the first two rounds https://t.co/IUbIqCGNiD in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:44:21
- Winner by unanimous decision is OFD Kim Remus. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:48:18
- RT @OPDVanessa: Fire won this fight! #GunsAndHoses https://t.co/Ilukg7LQNg 18:48:27
- Bout 2 of the night is OPD Sgt. Joe Mraz vs OFD Josh Jensen.
#gunsnhoses https://t.co/RFkpqYB6gB 18:51:41
- Jensen connects with several big right hooks that has Mraz on the ropes early in the first round. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:53:12
- Clear winner of the first round goes to OFD Jensen after momentarily staggering OPD Mraz. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:54:56
- RT @lindsaybelohrad: Shoutout to our academy teacher ?‼️?? go Joshua https://t.co/3PUQTEg12D 18:55:15
- Jensen connects with a huge hit. Mraz again getting the count. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:56:38
- OFD Josh Jensen the winner after the fight is waved midway through round 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:59:09
- RT @pizzajoeyd: @MeanStreetsOMA Great fight! https://t.co/NU11TyvckP 18:59:17
- Bout 3 of the night is between Bellevue Fire Anthony Gibilisco and OPD Ofc. Humberto Herrera.
#gunsnhoses https://t.co/zesv2Znhh2 19:01:56
- Fire comes out swinging and some huge dodges by Herrera. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:03:10
- RT @OPDVanessa: Come on Humberto!! @shpackerspride South High Packer alum!! #GunsAndHoses https://t.co/f6gb5VW97t 19:03:52
- Pretty even first round. Both making good connections. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:05:01
- A haymaker early in the second nearly sent Herrera flying out of the ring. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:06:26
- Cops got to start playing some defense. Protect the head.
- Both fighters with huge hits in the second round. Onto the third we go. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:08:30
- Herrara comes out strong in the third. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:09:16
- RT @OPDVanessa: Going to round 3!!! Great fight! #GunsAndHoses https://t.co/rcaMFD7R2W 19:09:30
- Gibilisco making repeated connections with the right hook. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:10:21
- Winner is Bellevue Fire Anthony Gibilisco after the fight is waved off late in the third. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:11:32
- The fourth bout of the night is between OFD Nick Babe and OPD Nathan Keenan.
#gunsnhoses https://t.co/0Ro2EMPDXx 19:15:19
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Meanwhile on shift police and fire continue to make runs & take calls, and fire recruits work night ops training before… 19:15:36
- RT @pizzajoeyd: @MeanStreetsOMA Solid win!!!! https://t.co/xUghDxkJ43 19:16:08
- RT @KC0BHJ: Glued to the @MeanStreetsOMA call of the #GunsNHoses fights in Omaha tonight!
- Keenan comes out firing with an early count in the first. Huge connections by Keenan. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:17:18
- RT @OPDVanessa: Keenan vs Babe #GunsAndHoses https://t.co/hMBYVdfCuO 19:17:28
- Huge height difference between Keenan and Babe. Keenan takes the first by a landslide. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:18:11
- And the fight is called for Keenan late in the first after referee stoppage. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:19:27
- The fifth bout of the night is between OFD Tim Benak and OPD Gang Officer Brian Dembinski.
#gunsnhoses https://t.co/yroKGzwFOr 19:21:35
- Babe is going to need a good cry after that one… in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:21:59
- RT @pizzajoeyd: @MeanStreetsOMA This fight is Davis and Goliath….what a bunch of bull https://t.co/Mgft3o4WFh 19:22:09
- RT @LondonKnows_NaR: Lmfaoooooo!! He caught a fucking fade ? https://t.co/gYBzuK5xof 19:22:30
- Lots of swings and misses early in the first. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:24:35
- Dembinski with a significant height advantage in this one. Both are bear hugging on the ropes late in the first. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:25:41
- RT @OPDVanessa: Dembinski vs Benak 6'5 vs 5'11 #GunsAndHoses https://t.co/9k99sLOXLV 19:25:50
- RT @pizzajoeyd: @MeanStreetsOMA Let's go Benak…do it for the short guys!!!!@pdromaha https://t.co/fiTVJ2i16Y 19:26:47
- The firefighter with a huge right hand axe swing that didnt connect. Both are bear hugging on the ropes again. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:27:34
- Fight is waved mid through the second after a couple soft connections by Benak. Dembinski disagrees with the decision. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:29:01
- Winner Tim Benak after referee stoppage. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:29:57
- At the first intermission Fire is up 4 to 1 on Police. ??>??
- RT @MandyJane_A: #GunsNHoses needs to also put single/married in stats so we know who's available. It's a catalog of hotness! @MeanStreetsO… 19:37:50
- For the sixth bout of the night we have OFD Stacey Rybar vs OPD Molly Hiatt.
#gunsnhoses https://t.co/Gv5OLme85v 19:45:31
- Rybar with some nice combos mid way through the first. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:49:22
- RT @pizzajoeyd: @MeanStreetsOMA This is what it's for….and the First Responder Foundation https://t.co/9HjgItuhEo 19:49:31
- RT @OPDVanessa: OPDs Hiatt vs OFD Rybar #GunsAndHoses https://t.co/LkFtFVPAUy 19:49:59
- Even fight through the end of the first. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:50:51
- Slight advantage to Rybar through two. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:54:21
- OFD Stacey Rybar the winner by unanimous judges decision. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:58:11
- The seventh bout of the night is between OFD Thomas Pulte and OPD Terrance Smith.
- Fairly even fight through one. Both came out swinging. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:04:26
- Huge hits thrown by Smith. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:05:31
- And this one goes to OPD Ofc. Terrance Smith midway through the second round by referee stoppage. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:06:15
- For the eighth bout of the night we have Bellevue Fire Mark Shepoka vs OPD Aaron Dugick.
#gunsnhoses https://t.co/6SQfnR0O6v 20:08:40
- RT @OPDVanessa: OPD WIN!! Great job Ofc Smith!
- RT @arkawacz1: @MeanStreetsOMA looks like a car just decided to say what's up to a pole on 97th and Mockingbird https://t.co/HDZVTAGZs3 20:10:10
- Huge connection by Dugick early has Shepoka on the ropes. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:11:00
- Very good fight through one. Both making huge connections with the right. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:12:24
- RT @OPDVanessa: OPF Dugick vs BFD Shepoka https://t.co/z7pVuAZ8zS 20:15:57
- Shepoka has Dugick on the ropes early in the third. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:17:16
- Shepoka with the win by referee stoppage after Dugick blocked a huge hit with his face. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:19:07
- In the ninth bout of the night we have OFD Pete Luna vs OPD Gang Officer Sergio Gutierrez.
#gunsnhoses https://t.co/vkJ72aDKfL 20:21:24
- RT @lkerowa: @MeanStreetsOMA Danger Zone! #PoliceFamily #FireFamily https://t.co/Sd9L9Yg8xy 20:22:38
- RT @OPDVanessa: Rooting for OFD this time… Pete Luna is my cousin!!!!
- RT @OPDVanessa: Bellevue Fire for the win
- RT @DanFromVirginia: ???? https://t.co/eRhnMa4PRy 20:23:33
- Gutierrez has Luna pinned in the corner early in the first. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:24:41
- Luna fights back with an overhead axe chop thing again at the end of one. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:25:50
- RT @Am_beeer: Show me my opponent @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/6FGGEAZsDb 20:28:53
- Even fight through two. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:29:19
- Luna chants erupt from the crowd to end the third. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:31:41
- This one will be close. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:32:44
- By unanimous decision OFD Pete Luna is your winner. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:33:42
- RT @CaptainMcNew: @MeanStreetsOMA Firefighters>>>>>Police https://t.co/pN4kCKINfi 20:33:54
- For the tenth bout we have OFD Marc Kimnach vs Ashland Police Ofc. Dan Stocker.
#gunsnhoses https://t.co/qlIo1vRMjA 20:35:30
- RT @OPDVanessa: Sorry OPD, but yay OFD!!!! Luna for the win, great fight!!!
- The fight is waved midway through the first for an injury on Marc Kimnach. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:39:35
- Dan Stocker the winner due to injury stoppage. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:40:39
- Second intermission and Fire is up 7 to 3 vs Police.
- RT @OPDVanessa: For Kerrie Orozco #KerrieOn
- For the eleventh bout we have LFR Katie Brown vs OPD Jaimie Baggett.
#gunsnhoses https://t.co/kcZI6RPs7W 20:59:36
- RT @OPDLtKanger: #neverforget #heroesliveforever #kerrieon @OmahaPolice https://t.co/t0IaSPMfgM 21:00:10
- RT @OPDVanessa: Let's go Jaimie!!!
- Brown and Baggett trading blows in the first. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:02:59
- Even though two. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:07:33
- LFR Katie Brown with the unanimous decision vs OPD Jaimie Baggett. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:11:36
- For the 12th bout of the night we have OFD Scott Schamp vs OPD Jesse Walker. 21:16:29
- RT @OPDVanessa: Heated fight already!!!
- FIGHT OF THE NIGHT! Both landing absolutely massive blows in the first. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:17:18
- Schamp getting man handled in the second. Walker putting on a clinic. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:19:08
- Haven't seen a firefighter hit something this hard since the engine ran into that building last year…
#gunsnhoses https://t.co/JaQp0oF6CD 21:20:11
- RT @OPDVanessa: Ofc Walker vs OFD Schamp ..
- WE GOT BLOOD! in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:20:43
- Walker hits Schamp with one that sends him rolling to the ground. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:21:21
- RT @Tyler__McIntosh: Yeah Jesse my Uncle beat his ass ??????? https://t.co/CKw6suqkj3 21:21:37
- RT @OPDVanessa: OPD win!!!
- OPD Jesse Walker with the win from referee stoppage vs OFD Scott Schamp. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:22:44
- For the 13th bout of the night we have OFD Nick Neneman vs OPD Dan Miller.
#gunsnhoses https://t.co/hxlRx4A6Hf 21:25:37
- Neneman staggers Miller early and has him in the ropes. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:27:23
- Neneman puts Miller into the ropes midway through the second and the bout is called. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:31:40
- OFD Nick Neneman with the win vs OPD Dan Miller from referee stoppage. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:32:29
- The 14th and final bout of the night is between OFD Mike Giandinoto and OPD Gang Officer Chad Frodyma.
#gunsnhoses https://t.co/dQuj1e7Vzc 21:34:13
- RT @OPDLtKanger: Let's go @OPD_CFroThePoPo Good ?@OmahaPolice Guns and Hoses. Thanks @FRFOmaha 21:35:36
- RT @Tyler__McIntosh: Little did y'all know he really put that work in to beat his ass tonight ???@MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/QhUf1W2RgN 21:36:44
- A couple quick jabs by Giandinoto stood Frodyma up. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:39:39
- And OFD Mike Giandinoto is your winner by referee stoppage vs OPD Chad Frodyma. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:40:22
- At the end of Guns N Hoses 2017 Fire had 10 wins and Police had 4.
Fire takes the trophy this year. ????
- The real winners are the citizens who have these great people serve our community everyday!
Thanks @OmahaPolice… https://t.co/Zpt9RXEiGm 21:46:09
- RT @Tyler__McIntosh: .@MeanStreetsOMA In case y'all didn't see the haymaker ?? https://t.co/yXP9ChRL56 21:50:12
- RT @OPDOfcFehrman: Congrats to every competitor tonight at Guns N Hoses! Especially, my 1st #opd partner and good friend, OFC N Keenan http… 22:24:43
- RT @Sideways8Music: #firefighters @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/aEkp3xDVEG 22:29:41
- Midnight! 23:00:01
- Photos of Guns N Hoses put on by @FRFOmaha this evening.
Photos- @DomVisuals https://t.co/dCksjC48tf 23:22:00
- More photos of Guns N Hoses put on by @FRFOmaha this evening.
Photos- @DomVisuals https://t.co/PnAgV9ChJ6 23:23:44