- People that I follow turn on and turn off their Twitter accounts literally every day. So the "402" number can vary… https://t.co/umNcILOY6F 00:09:16
- Abandoned run vehicle near 29th & Corby Street, silver Impala. Cops are checking out two males who are walking from the vehicle in the area. 00:17:11
- Delta Units are in the area and have the keys, are requesting a female for a pat down, in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:18:28
- The XO Lounge in Southwest is always on @MeanStreetsOMA 00:19:58
- RT @kduwbs: Five cops just pulled guns on a car on 180th and West Center. What’s going on? @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/pUIUEb3p9H 00:20:21
- Caller to 911 says the UNMC is using a microphone on his home and he wants them to stop doing that. #OmahaScanner 00:29:05
- Caller to 911 is on the 10 side, she says her intoxicated male friend is belligerent, he assaulted her, and he has no weapons. #OmahaScanner 00:36:07
- The call to 911 has been upgraded to a Domestic Disturbance. Caller to 911 says the female has assaulted the male a… https://t.co/IfetZS6b4v in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:38:37
- The female caller to 911 says the male put her hands on her… and she is also on probation. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:41:48
- Female caller to 911 is highly intoxicated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:44:43
- Hope everyone is OK with 401 followers….
You guys are just going to have to deal with that shit! 00:53:49
- RT @NWcalbear: @MeanStreetsOMA I'm your biggest fan….in Seattle. Follow me. I give zero fucks anyways. Follow 8 people. Regret nothing. 01:07:04
- NOW AT NUMBER 402 just to make sure no one else is concerned 01:15:07
- RT @SgtJLeifeld: I find it really upsetting when a person is driving careless, has open alcohol container, and arrested for #DUI after blow… 01:20:47
- RT @OPDOfcNickerson: NW A Shift Officers assisting OFD with a house fire in the 4800 block of Fowler Ave. #OPD https://t.co/p6ovI8ovG3 02:18:20
- House Fire: 3419 Hawthorne Ave.
Call for a house fire.
OFD: E5, E1, E34, T34, M24, B1, B3, R33
TAC: 6 02:21:57
- E5 has smoke in the area. Investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:22:17
- B1 on location advising that they have a fire in the basement. Working Fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:23:52
- The Paramedic Shift Supervisor, Light Air 30 (Air Bottle Rig), and Fire Investigators are all out on the other Work… https://t.co/XpxgsoM2R4 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:25:39
- Dispatch inquiring if command wants Rescue 251 which is a reserve air bottle rig. Command says yes.
OFD: R251 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:33:46
- 10 minutes into the Working Fire. Fire is under control. Light Air 30 is taking up from the other fire and will b… https://t.co/Zkdb4wlp1h in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:34:40
- 20 minutes into the Working Fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:43:36
- 30 minutes into the Working Fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:54:36
- 2 adults and 2 children need Red Cross. OPPD requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:55:54
- OPPD only has one tech on duty and he is heading to the other house fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:58:24
- Crews will be downsizing shortly. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:01:54
- RT @OmahaWXStorms: Be mindful to not burn the state down today. No cigarettes thrown out the windows, no trashing burning or early firework… 11:14:08
- RT @MorganOcDoc: The great Omaha dust bowl of 2018 at 144 and Dodge @MeanStreetsOMA #thanksWestFarm https://t.co/W6EVBpFQ5j 11:49:57
- RT @Chris_Ray2013: Monday is not off to a good start. Driver of this car was partially ejected. Seatbelt use could have prevented seriously… 11:54:25
- Caption this…
#ThingsSeenOnPatrol https://t.co/wXiUzIDYDW 11:55:20
- Brush Fire: 16th and Cornish Blvd.
Call for a brush fire near the ball field.
OFD: E21 12:25:27
- Brush Fire: 2499 Freedom Park Rd.
Heavy black smoke per OPPD.
OFD: E22 12:35:41
- E22 has a brush fire with extension to a trailer. Crews extinguishing.
TAC: 4 (Unmonitored) in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:53:49
- RT @NSP_TroopHQ: Here's just a couple preliminary pictures of whatbis taking place on i80 right now near MM 373 in Seward county. #UseCauti… 12:57:04
- Command requesting a special call for a brush truck.
OFD: E1 on E201 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:07:08
- Brush Fire: John A Creighton Blvd and Lake St.
OFD: E24 13:30:44
- RT @NWSOmaha: Have issued a dust storm warning for areas where frequent near-zero visibility and car accidents have been reported due to bl… 13:31:24
- Shots Fired: Franklin St and John A Creighton Blvd.
Caller heard 6 shots fired in the area. 13:32:54
- Shooting: 3701 Franklin St.
Caller says there was a victim before hanging up on call takers.
OFD: E24, M24 https://t.co/vRJeJg2qT5 13:35:08
- Initial suspect information is 3 black males in a red Chrysler 300 possibly a 2014 model. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:37:30
- Traffic Unit Officers enroute to their bidaily assignment at Millard North.
- Command needs heavy equipment from the Public Works Department to help move around large trees. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:47:02
- Apartment Fire: 1503 N 48th St. OR 2503 N 48th St.
Strong language barrier. Fire in the kitchen of apartment 10.
O… https://t.co/qxqkRBGlEn 13:52:41
- Automatic Fire Detection: Union Pacific Headquarters. 1400 Douglas St.
OFD: E5, T21, B2
TAC: 8 (Unmonitored) 13:53:46
- E24 has food on the stove at 1503 N 48th St.
E34 has checked and found nothing at 2503 N 48th St.
All crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:54:32
- House Fire: 5602 N 152nd St.
Smoke in the house.
Bennington Fire Call
OFD: E78, B7, R/E60,
TAC: 6 14:00:54
- M24 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 2 with an 18 y/o male struck in the head multiple times possibly with a pistol and another object. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:02:08
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Troopers report low visibility near Highway 275 and East Meigs by Valley. Wind is kicking up dust in the area. Watch for sl… 14:03:57
- Nothing showing on approach. Setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:04:34
- Command requesting an OFD Truck Company for a TIC.
OFD: T78 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:07:55
- RT @TrpAOmaha: This is the scene on Platteview Road between 108th Street and 120th Streets. Platteview Road still remains closed. #NSP299… 14:10:30
- RT @crzy4wx: @NWSOmaha
Current conditions o… 14:12:35
- Sounds like an exterior fire mostly knocked down. Minor extension inside the wall. Crews opening up the wall to check. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:17:53
- RT @mslizlord: Do you have a moment to learn about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ? https://t.co/wZqiHN0QDO 14:18:56
- E78, T78, B7 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:19:23
- Brush Fire: 39th and Webber St.
Tree on fire.
OFD: E23 15:01:31
- Injury Accident: 144th and Harrison St.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: E65, M65 15:04:12
- OPPD needed for a power line down. It has been added to the list. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:08:22
- RT @NSP_LtSutter: Good afternoon again, Troop A! There's already a heavy volume of traffic on the metro's interstate system heading into t… 15:09:23
- Second medic requested.
OFD: M56 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:14:46
- RT @niajayde_: the fucking replies 😭😂 https://t.co/CvUTGbFgcJ 15:15:10
- RT @CupOfCoffey3: @MeanStreetsOMA 144th and Harrison https://t.co/DmoxJayEqa 15:24:32
- Omaha Fire Hospital of Choice has been suspended until further notice.
- Brush Fire: NP Dodge Park
Report of a bush fire a half mile North.
OFD: E22 15:39:40
- RT @StrineBrandon: 144th & Harrison accident in two jurisdictions. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Oo8a4ZbN30 15:51:24
- Brush Fire: 2503 N 30th St.
OFD: E5 15:52:38
- Injury Accident: 278th and Pawnee Rd.
Valley Rescue Call
Waterloo Dual Response
TAC: 12 15:54:04
- E22 has a large brush fire with no access. Requesting an upgraded response.
OFD: E21, E1 on E201, WT71, B2
TAC: 4 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:57:09
- Brush Fire: 620 S 38th Ave
OFD: E34 15:58:51
- Dispatch upgrading the response further.
Ponca Hills Mutual Aid
OFD: WT77 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:00:31
- E43 was out on another call at the initial upgraded response so they were unable to bring E243. Command requesting… https://t.co/FxRoKu6pjA in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:07:58
- Crews working on gaining access. Crews also surveying the conditions. Heavy brush and only thing of value is some logging equipment. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:11:53
- Water supply operations in progress. Brush trucks going to work. Command requesting Fort Calhoun Mutual Aid for t… https://t.co/uTujF6upRj in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:39:50
- "ADVISE ANY UNITS TO STAY IN THE BLACK!"
"CLEAR. COMMAND TO ALL UNITS MAKE SURE WE ARE NOT STANDING IN THE FUEL LO… https://t.co/5pTOJrCZ2v in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:43:32
- Fire is impinging on larger trees. Crews continue to refill apparatus. Crews advising they will need a minimum of… https://t.co/PtZEHS1H83 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:54:04
- Fire Car 2 requesting a call on his cellphone from B2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:55:15
- Crews having a hard time determining the detection of spread due to low visibility. A second TAC Channel is in use.
TAC: 5 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:57:22
- Fire has jumped Ponca Creek to the North. Crews advising there is an extremely heavy fuel load to the north. Fire is out of control. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:01:29
- RT @fcfdfire: We are on location assisting @OmahaFireDept and Ponca Fire https://t.co/IW70KDNidJ 17:03:05
- Crews still unable to locate the head of the fire. Crews mopping up on the South side of the fire. Crews have loc… https://t.co/7TShgdVamO in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:23:29
- Ponca Hills command needs more tankers, brush trucks, and engines on the North side to try to make a stop. More Po… https://t.co/iIKjkOlPOs in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:32:50
- RT @ATC_Specialist: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Z1epe9n0XR 17:45:08
- RT @ATC_Specialist: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/M7NOTi8Mi8 17:45:12
- Crews making little to no headway. Crews advising that the stuff that is smoldering is going to cause a problem if the wind shifts. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:48:53
- Northern division is inquiring if Omaha Fires boat or Eppley Fires boat has water pumping capabilities on it. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:59:00
- Neither boat has firefighting capabilities. If B2 knew what equipment surrounding agencies had he would ask for th… https://t.co/hMPvP1Agy7 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:01:08
- Council Bluffs has a boat with firefighting capabilities. They will be dispatched shortly. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:06:13
- Command will be establishing contact with @ReadyOmaha to begin the process of requesting firefighting helicopters through @NEMAtweets. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:11:29
- RT @OmahaFireDept: Please avoid NP Dodge Park. Crews have been battling a large wildland fire for the last several hours. 18:29:03
- Dozers on scene to assist in clearing a fire line. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:34:36
- Council Bluffs boat is enroute but is only able to operate until sundown. South Division is still mopping up. Nor… https://t.co/kTtXBGr1Wt in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:37:11
- A rehab area is being set up at the cabin with pizza and water. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:42:09
- Douglas County Emergency Management inquiring if Dodge Command wants portable lights for tonight. Crews already ha… https://t.co/jWzpiEyLtf in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:43:34
- RT @gr8fultobbindy: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/7rDPMVFiIo 18:43:51
- Flames are 75 yards South from the end of the trail where crews are attempting to make a cut off. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:47:02
- Fire Car 2 wants B2 IC to call his phone again.
B2- Incident Command
Ponch Hills 601- North Division
Fort Calhoun… https://t.co/TRAa6e6hoL in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:54:51
- Dodge IC requesting a weather update from @NWSOmaha. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:56:11
- .@NWSOmaha reports winds will be sustained for most of the night. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:58:12
- North Division is facing a 300 ft. wide flame front. Crews attempting to cut a road in front of it with the dozer. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:03:32
- North Division is preparing to pull out if the flame front gets too severe. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:10:29
- North Division is pulling out at this time. Crews evacuating and hoping the fireline they cut holds. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:11:42
- Corrected Incident Command Structure:
B2- Incident Command
Ponca 301- North Division
Fort Calhoun 603- Trafficmast… https://t.co/BzRRfIOqHg in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:23:08
- Crews believe the fire has jumped the fire line on the West side. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:23:34
- RT @Qball32: @MeanStreetsOMA Fire from Hummel Park https://t.co/oJnKg3RWYL 19:27:40
- Crews continue to rotate through rehab. Fleet services inquiring if command wants a fuel truck for the night. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:42:10
- Crews completely evacuating from the area. Wind is driving the fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:45:09
- Dispatch has a caller on the line that is inquiring if they need to evacuate two non ambulatory parties in a house near the fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:48:52
- All crews going to rehab at this time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:49:26
- Running list of the crews on this incident so far.
OFD: E21, E22, E1, E5?, E43, E201, E243, B2, WT77, WT71
Fort Cal… https://t.co/vxNZfL3PZ6 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:58:19
- Per OFD B2 Incident Command the fire is too big so they are pulling all crews out. Omaha Fire crews are returning to service shortly. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:00:00
- RT @gr8fultobbindy: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/1h7W9r8yI0 20:00:19
- Council Bluffs fire boat returned to service. It was too dark for them to be effective by the time they arrived. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:08:52
- RT @CFJSGeek: @MeanStreetsOMA Wait… fire is too big so Omaha runs away? 20:10:07
- RT @GeekyWhiteGuy: @MeanStreetsOMA …they are leaving?
I don't understand this. 20:13:51
- B2 had passed Incident Command to Ponca Hills VFD and they will watch the fire progression. All Omaha Fire crews have returned to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:15:29
- RT @PoleskyKaren: @MeanStreetsOMA This was taken just north of Hummel looking east https://t.co/QaafgMW5PH 20:16:16
- RT @N9XTN: A large brush fire in NP Dodge Park north of Omaha is visible in the GOES-16 3.9 um imagery (dark spots). Fire signature is att… 20:24:59
- RT @NedSchafer: https://t.co/sJ6uhv1qAM 20:28:41
- RT @Deano1003: Lights out at 192nd and Center. Police on the scene, know what I mean? @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/lj5nqHa2lQ 20:44:58
- RT @CBLtBudd: Quick PSA: Smokers: Extinguish your smoking material in an appropriate manner. Please do not throw your butts out the windo… 20:54:22
- RT @GregFreivogel: @MeanStreetsOMA View from flight into omaha at 8 ish https://t.co/GN3EHnzoys 20:55:25
- Assist: 15512 Marcy Circle.
Officer on scene advising they have shots fired at their location. 21:14:46
- Officers are Signal 88 with one in custody. Anybody not on scene can slow it down. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:17:06
- Original call was for an A-Adam party threatening harm. Police do not need a medic. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:19:08
- RT @AllysonCord: NP Dodge Park fire @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/GV45HRlj9J 21:24:53
- Shots Fired: Florence Tower. 5100 Florence Blvd
Caller heard 3 shots fired across the street. No @shotspotter activation. 21:27:36
- Caller at Florence Blvd and Browne St. says two males just shot up his house. Caller was very angry and didn't giv… https://t.co/D1G9apnRuf 21:33:24
- RT @CFJSGeek: @MeanStreetsOMA Check out this POV… https://t.co/j6eQis5kro 21:50:24
- RT @SeanFleming19: @MeanStreetsOMA many more pics to come. https://t.co/HIzveJnQVs 22:04:47
- RT @jbies87: @MeanStreetsOMA @OmahaFireDept https://t.co/MnZ8PYEIru 22:16:59
- RT @WKirby23: @MeanStreetsOMA Not looking good inbound to Eppley https://t.co/3fWdn6CjrX 22:31:47
- RT @SeanFleming19: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/bkFSMXTlaX 22:32:02
- Cutting: 1217 S 25th Ave.
Caller says her roommate stabbed her boyfriend in the head. Someone is ETOH and someone… https://t.co/HtBaP0xwuN 22:43:28
- M1 standing by and are inquiring an ETA on police. Dispatch says cars are enroute from the Southwest Precinct. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:46:53
- Police are Signal 88. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:49:49
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- RT @JessePitt1980: @MeanStreetsOMA @PottCoSheriff Take a moment today and remember my good friend Deputy Mark Burbridge today… RIP 78-10 23:30:31
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Troopers just stopped a 2015 Chevrolet Impala, for traveling 105mph in a 60mph zone on Interstate 680 near 72nd Street. 24… 23:32:40
- PEOPLE OF NEBRASKA INCLUDING OMAHA NEBRASKA BE PREPARED https://t.co/EiOJ55i3FB 23:35:56
- RT @Schmittyomaha: @MeanStreetsOMA Holy crap! I always listen to Frankie. Ordering my pizzas and Chinese food early. Thanks Frankie! @frank… 23:57:32