- Jolene says someone was in her back yard shining a flashlight, she thinks it is the same woman who has been trying… https://t.co/iAZW1277fx 00:42:01
- Man down in the vending room, male in his 20s is passed out. Roadway Inn, 7833 Dodge Street.
OFD: T53, M52 00:50:35
- Nevermind, he's just sleeping. No patient care required. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:54:12
- 10-8 code 7. Caller is AADAM in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:55:07
- Robbery: Kwik Shop, 5303 N 103rd Street. Just occurred, an armed male came in but fled because there were too many people in the store. 00:59:11
- Suspect described as a black male, 5'4", thin build, age early 20s, wearing all black, armed with a handgun. Fled i… https://t.co/gYizKQx3iM in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:00:55
- Suspect broadcast is out to Nebraska State Patrol Troop A in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:03:39
- "You got permission to book." #OmahaScanner 01:31:58
- A 911 hangup call from a pay phone. #OmahaScanner 01:37:56
- A loud and very intoxicated female has caused multiple 911 calls for disturbances and noise complaints tonight. The… https://t.co/i1E4642lvP in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:40:44
- You guys think I'm making this up: https://t.co/Pt8JFyaaFv in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:53:28
- RT @DispatcherDame: We’re also coming to the point where we have to explain what pay phones are to our trainees.
See also: callboxes. http… 01:55:09
- Cops requesting a K9 for a sniff near N 33rd Avenue and Meredith Avenue. 02:10:12
- Meanwhile in Chicago: https://t.co/OYWMZcKLq8 02:49:56
- Omaha is ROWDY for it not even being 10AM. 🙃 08:45:58
- “He was dressed in all khaki clothes. Kinda like a UPS driver” #OmahaScanner 08:48:29
- Jake? Is that you? https://t.co/My0F6UaBFy in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 08:49:40
- Caller to 911 is stating he wants to stab someone and has head pain. OFD to standby until OPD arrives. 08:54:30
- RT @DCEMA_Nebraska: Due to the potential for severe weather today, the siren test normally scheduled for 11:00 AM is postponed. 10:04:49
- RT @OPDTheola: Omaha Police Department's Northeast Precinct is partnering with Scooter's, 2928 Ames Ave., for Coffee With A Cop. Come and m… 10:07:08
- RT @OPDCrimeStop: This fine couple decided to use a stolen CC for over 5k in purchases! Let #OPD know if you recognize them and help us cat… 12:16:44
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: On this date in 2011, my old partner
-police service dog- Skeen had to be euthanized. He served in the K-9 unit for 6 y… 12:37:25
- Some photos from @FRFOmaha Guns N Hoses Boxing 2018 this past weekend where the firefighters defended their title i… https://t.co/0M8nG8HD4x 14:03:36
- .@OmahaPolice Searching For Suspect After Attempted Armed Robbery Of A Northwest Omaha Gas Station Wednesday Mornin… https://t.co/jV91ZZgEVM 14:15:28
- .@OmahaPolice Searching For Suspects After Attempted Armed Bank Robbery In South Central Omaha Wednesday Morning.… https://t.co/9DHcr8bDBF 14:19:13
- .@OmahaPolice Traffic Unit Release Results Of April Operations Conducted With Excessive Speed Grant. https://t.co/iSu5o0OIMC 14:24:58
- .@OmahaPolice Make Two Arrests After $629K Ring, Other Items, Stolen From Vehicle In Creighton Prep Parking Lot Sat… https://t.co/s97luhrUV7 14:28:45
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: Some amazing fights in the @npdodge ring! Thanks to @MeanStreetsOMA and everyone who came out to support it! Great nig… 14:29:04
- RT @DuplicityOne: @MeanStreetsOMA Multiple car accident on 84th and Q. Avoid intersection if possible. Large ambulance/police response. htt… 15:11:50
- RT @NakaishaWiegert: @DuplicityOne @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/lNpAH8RTHl 15:40:12
- RT @Mbeavers17: @MeanStreetsOMA 2 car collision on 30th & Clay https://t.co/8pveBtqxP9 15:40:24
- LIFE PRESERVER ALERT LEVEL: 3 https://t.co/r1Rz3xCpq8 17:09:32
- House Fire: 7562 Drexel St.
Smoke coming from the roof.
Ralston Fire Call
Papillion: E4, FC3 18:34:19
- Structure Fire: 3231 N 40th St.
Call for a structure fire.
OFD: E24,E21, E5, T21, M24, B1, B2, R33
TAC: 6 18:35:52
- E24 has heavy smoke showing on approach. Working Fire.
OFD: LA30, S1, FIU in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:36:23
- No fire. Crews on scene will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:36:36
- Crews have hoarding conditions inside. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:38:31
- Crews hitting fire in the basement. High heat conditions. Basement windows being vented at this time. Primary se… https://t.co/q7uFOpzPJF in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:40:28
- Command reports fire is under control. Utilities requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:43:11
- Red Cross needed for 2 adults and 3 children. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:46:28
- House Fire: 2416 N 18th St.
Call for a house fire.
OFD: E22, E34, E5, M5, T1, B2, B5, E60 (RIT)
TAC: 4 19:31:29
- House Fire: 3201 W St.
OFD: E31, E30, E33, T31, M3, B1, B3, R33
TAC: 8 19:32:55
- RT @DeLaGlutes: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/neiVIrZppU 19:33:25
- Injury Accident: 192nd and Blondo St.
Call for a train vs a car.
TAC: 3 19:38:23
- RT @majelsimpson: @MeanStreetsOMA anything on this? Railroad crossing on 192nd and blondo. https://t.co/YK1FDuWWzw 19:39:31
- RT @majelsimpson: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/5ae9PBNIM7 19:39:58
- RT @brandon_frans: @MeanStreetsOMA Train vs Car always look both ways https://t.co/g7iKw2QUVW 19:40:56
- RT @luke_reelfs_: @MeanStreetsOMA Car hit the train 192nd and blondo about https://t.co/onNHqEyJT4 19:40:58
- OFD: E71, B7, T78, M71 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:44:38
- Command reports M71 will be transporting the lone occupant who was out of the vehicle when it was hit by the train. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:45:04
- RT @LordWalter4: Damn https://t.co/wR97SAdr3K 21:26:52
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: .@OmahaPolice Searching For Suspect After Attempted Armed Robbery Of A Northwest Omaha Gas Station Wednesday Morning.
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: .@OmahaPolice Searching For Suspects After Attempted Armed Bank Robbery In South Central Omaha Wednesday Morning.
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: .@OmahaPolice Traffic Unit Release Results Of April Operations Conducted With Excessive Speed Grant. https://t.co/iSu5o… 21:27:08
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Some photos from @FRFOmaha Guns N Hoses Boxing 2018 this past weekend where the firefighters defended their title in a… 21:27:17
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: We have told you about this before & now it had gotten to a critical point.
"Sleeter said a supervisor has to handle fi… 21:27:26
- Midnight! 23:00:00