- A dispute over music playing from a jukebox.
- "Clear. I'll start to that high priority call." in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:23:47
- RT @blake_rave: @MeanStreetsOMA never a dull moment @DowntownOmaha @OmahaPolice #takeabiteoutofcrime https://t.co/4c2dFKYxWO 00:30:57
- Shots Fired: 31st and L St.
Officers in the area heard 5-6 shots fired near their location. 00:35:57
- Robbery: 3001 Maplewood Blvd.
Black male with a long knife trying to take a female's purse. 00:37:10
- Still shooting. Officers advising it sounds pretty far to the East.
@OPDABLE1 overhead. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:38:14
- Officers say it sounds more like a domestic dispute rather than a robbery. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:41:31
- RT @SeanFleming19: @MeanStreetsOMA this is Candlelight where OPD always have to go on Fridays. https://t.co/olNvlJzK9f 01:14:00
- Structure Fire: Wells Fargo Bank.
4725 S 84th St.
Smoke coming from the top of the building.
Ralston Fire Call 01:26:48
- Papilion E4 & FC3 on location with nothing showing on approach. Setting up command and investigating.
TAC: 12 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:35:34
- Crews checking out the roof and downsizing the response. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:39:19
- Hazard: 53rd and Dodge St.
Caller says someone is throwing eggs at passing vehicles. 01:40:20
- Shooting: Colonial Apartments, 3021 Maplewood Blvd. Call for a male shot in the leg.
OFD: E42, M42 04:30:55
- Injury Accident: Metro CC Ft. Omaha Campus, 5300 N 30th Street. Car with two victims rolled over thru a fence behin… https://t.co/iiGAaqEZA6 04:38:31
- One patient transported to Bergan code 2 TCC on Med 42. Patient has two GSWs to the leg. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:49:46
- Engine 21 requesting a second medic. +M41 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:50:28
- Med 21 transporting first patient to NMC code 3 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 04:51:55
- First victim is a 30s y/o unrestrained ETOH female driver. Transported code 3 TCC to NMC on Med 21. Rolled the car… https://t.co/A6i3KJjcq4 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 05:01:32
- Med 41 transporting second patient to NMC code 2 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 05:10:08
- Caller to 911 says her intoxicated BF is on PCP and is fighting her. #OmahaScanner 05:17:55
- Caller to 911 believes he is suffering from food poisoning and says his cat is throwing up. #OmahaScanner 05:25:19
- Caller to 911 says a female wearing leggings is being loud, obnoxious, and refusing to leave the laundromat. 4107 S… https://t.co/OyoVyl9Qya 05:32:41
- Second victim is a 30s y/o passive restrained ETOH female. Transported code 2 TCC to NMC on Med 41. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 05:36:52
- Report of a highly intoxicated driver in a Chrysler Sebring leaving Scooter's. #WestOmahaProblems ☕️ 05:40:01
- RT @OPDOfcFehrman: It’s a beautiful morning just outside of the @centurylinkoma! Welcome to all of our out of town visitors here for #BRK20… 05:43:44
- #BRK2018 Omaha Pro Tips:
-DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE turn left on Dodge Street 👀
-It is cool to patronize the le… https://t.co/K7S98FYdQG 05:55:20
- Caller to 911 was hearing threatening voices through the air vents. #OmahaScanner 06:04:26
- What are your #BRK2018 Omaha Pro Tips? 06:29:13
- RT @ImMarkinIt8Dude: @MeanStreetsOMA Don’t be a dbag and show off your lanyard in a place where it makes no sense to wear it 07:00:05
- RT @MaureenEF: @MeanStreetsOMA Don’t leave your car running while you go into a store to pick up something really quick 07:00:40
- RT @casey_husker: @MeanStreetsOMA Locals are not impressed with you wearing your credentials 24/7. You really don’t need them at the West O… 07:01:55
- RT @huthuthuyck: @MeanStreetsOMA Avoid downtown like the plague. Failed that last night 07:02:51
- RT @lmfaotc: @MeanStreetsOMA Stop trying to buy everyone’s businesses and tip your food servers. Cheap ⛸s 07:03:52
- RT @ToKeNaToR_YO: @MeanStreetsOMA I try to emphatically ask every person wearing their lanyard in dumb places, "OMG do you get a discount h… 07:13:11
- it's a long way to the TOP if you wanna rock and roll! 07:43:04
- RT @KaleighMolgaard: @MeanStreetsOMA Don’t act like you’re better than everyone because you’re wearing a lanyard that you get once a year. 07:53:54
- RT @OPDOfcFehrman: @MeanStreetsOMA And don’t have your @Uber drop you off in the middle of the traffic lanes… 10:14:36
- RT @JessePitt1980: @MeanStreetsOMA @OPDABLE1 opd keeping it together down on 24th and f before the parade this morning https://t.co/G4VwB9K… 10:18:49
- RT @JessePitt1980: @OmahaFireDept e31 is here too https://t.co/44HDuJ1QTc 10:18:54
- RT @KatWilliams55: @MeanStreetsOMA Seen at 120/Center. The shitter's full! https://t.co/XztFqv23bd 10:19:33
- RT @AJBrew: @MeanStreetsOMA accident on I-680 North, down to one lane. https://t.co/nUk8Ecw8vO 11:27:20
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: If you missed @FRFOmaha #GunsNHoses last weekend, you missed a GREAT time! Check out the recap video for just a small… 11:30:34
- RT @OmahaFireDept: Quiz time: how many Active and Retired OFD members are in this (awesome) photo from the @Creighton Paramedic class of ‘9… 11:33:22
- RT @OPDOfcMartinez: Having a great morning at #CincoDeMayo Omaha! Fun parade and now time for some great food! #OPD https://t.co/NqefdwXI0z 11:33:40
- RT @qualitymove13: Look out for character actor's. 120 and center. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/jNwR5oynCH 12:57:16
- RT @aktj620: My friends daughter Maggie is missing..she was last seen at midnight & now is nowhere to be found!! Please pray that she is fo… 12:57:46
- Sex Assault in Progress: Prairie Life Fitness. 8525 Q St.
Call for a 8-10 y/o child being assaulted by an adult ma… https://t.co/sLzfEFXReu 13:09:34
- Cars enroute from the Northwest and Southwest Precinct enroute. Ralston PD also enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:11:13
- Suspect is a dark completion male with a long ponytail and tattoos on his body. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:12:31
- Officers arriving. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:14:39
- Police are Signal 88 with a Code 2. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:16:11
- OPD Mobile Command Post requesting @OPDABLE1 for aerial photos and a crowd estimate at #CincodeMayo
- .@OmahaPolice Investigating Saturday Morning Shooting In Northwest Omaha That Injured One.
Contact @OPDCrimeStop… https://t.co/pUwvIvIBrh 13:41:01
- Brush Fire: UNO Glacier Creek Preserve. 14810 State St.
A controlled burn is now out of control.
Bennington Fire Call 13:43:33
- .@OmahaPolice Investigating Saturday Night Armed Robbery In Southeast Omaha.
Contact @OPDCrimeStop With Tips. https://t.co/XNiABfwZzo 13:45:22
- Party Complaint: 34th and Dodge St.
Large block party in the area and the Front Desk is requesting officers respond… https://t.co/kjLyQIuQvX 13:47:14
- .@OmahaPolice Traffic Investigators Release Information After Vehicle Crashes Through Fence & Rolls Onto Metropolit… https://t.co/XC99yJ26Gl 13:50:24
- Crews going to work.
TAC: 12 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:06:57
- Crews staging at the barn. One head of the fire is progressing to the East where crews ran out of water. Mutual A… https://t.co/QT2fws3brY in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:14:05
- DCSO advising they have an ingress point for the East head of the fire on 144th St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:15:02
- Crews have multiple fill points set up for water shuttling operations. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:21:48
- RT @nyyankeefan300: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/LdPQTXNSqA 14:22:40
- RT @j_ashley: @MeanStreetsOMA View from my deck on 153rd Street. https://t.co/Wh1Voe8pVo 14:27:52
- Crews attempting to create a line to prevent the fire from jumping. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:32:57
- Crews on the East side are in the field fighting from the black. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:39:07
- Fire has jumped 144th St. and is in the treeline to the East. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:47:58
- .@OPDABLE1 is up!
- RT @slobotski: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/T8igFceyw9 14:55:25
- Crews hitting fire as it is running North now. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:15:35
- Engine 21: "Be advised that call never came across our station alerting system speakers."
- Maternity Problems: 25th and Woolworth Ave.
Child has been delivered and is Code 99.
OFD: E1, M1, M3 15:29:16
- M1 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 99 with the baby. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:30:25
- Fire is out at this time. Scene being downsized. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:39:08
- M3 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 3 with the mom. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:42:16
- RT @nelguh: Millard, Nebraska with storm clouds in the back coming from the west. @MeanStreetsOMA @NWSOmaha @KETV https://t.co/lwOO5wa9zF 16:22:46
- RT @OPDABLE1: Take a look at this fleet of private jets presumably in #Omaha for the #BerkshireHathaway meeting. https://t.co/gC6Rj02oWT 16:49:19
- RT @OPDABLE1: Rain showers to the northwest. https://t.co/d8LzrPQRUT 19:38:59
- OPD Mobile Command Post needs all DDACTS Officers to report to #CincoDeMayo to assist with radio calls per Command 3.
- RT @DRZleik: @MeanStreetsOMA Omaha this Evening 🌩⚡️ https://t.co/gZwxYhdnXa 21:03:44
- RT @aktj620: She has been found!!!! 🙏🙏🙏 thank you, thank you, thank you, dearly!!!! to everybody that helped by retweeting and getting this… 21:40:08
- So. Many. Calls. Holding.
- RT @alinn29: @MeanStreetsOMA Avoid Mormon Bridge Road https://t.co/MPvdwMoXDG 21:56:06
- RT @OPDOfcMartinez: On scene of a head-on collision on Morman Bridge Rd. The road will be closed both directions between 48th St. to Young… 22:34:28
- Shots Fired: 34th and V St.
Numerous callers reporting around 8 shots fired in the area. 22:46:03
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- Injury Accident: 27th and Q St.
OFD: E31, M3 23:08:39
- Cutting: 73rd and Manderson St.
Caller to 911 says a male and a female are arguing in the front yard and the male i… https://t.co/xkJNNXVwEL 23:10:33
- Injury Accident: 12th and Cuming St.
3 vehicle t-bone accident.
OFD: E5, M5 23:17:38
- Crowd: 26th and Pierce St.
Caller to 911 says 40+ people are in the backyard partying. They have a live band. 23:21:00
- Crowd: 25th and Marcy St.
50+ people yelling and screaming. They all scattered last time police drove by but are back. 23:22:00
- MIP: 32nd and Jefferson St.
Caller states there are a bunch of parties on the block and there are juveniles in the streets with alcohol. 23:29:00
- Injury Accident: 20th and L St.
2 vehicles involved.
OFD: M31, E31 23:34:58
- Assault: 29th Circle and Pinkney St.
OFD: E21, M21 23:36:39
- Assault: 25th and Spencer St.
OFD: E5, M5 23:37:54
- No patient. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:38:24
- No patient. OPD will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:38:58
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Traffic crew already on its 3rd call tonight assist Patrol with an intoxicated driver involved in a crash. Doing this wi… 23:47:31
- Hazard: 36th and L St.
A boat is in the middle of the road. 23:48:16