- Caller to 911 has a bat in his lamp shade, the lamp is on, and he's afraid the bat is going to get burned. (Not the baseball kind of bat) 00:08:18
- But then it's dark ? https://t.co/q0y6ju6tEB 00:13:17
- Injury Accident: 16th & Locust Street. Pedestrian struck by vehicle.
OFD: E5, M5 00:20:17
- Need a traffic accident investigator for code 3 victim in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:30:46
- One patient transported to CUMC code 3 TCC, Medic 5. Male's leg was run over by a vehicle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:33:52
- RT @jankshaft: 16th and Locust car vs Ped https://t.co/GgX9rh4Ng4 00:36:30
- Caller at Jackson Tower was very uncooperative with 911. She says she was punched in the face by another female who fled in a taxi cab. 00:41:16
- Caller to 911 says her intoxicated BF is refusing to give her money back. 00:51:12
- RT @gimmesomedap: Huh. I keep a bat next to my lamp& never thought about it getting burned. However, it is the baseball kind. https://t.co/… 00:58:03
- Caller to 911 is concerned about 10 males using marijuana and being loud near N 33rd Street & Myrtle Avenue. 01:10:26
- Cops requesting an OFD Engine to flush the roadway. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:16:47
- Injury Accident: North Freeway & Lake Street. Southbound just south. Motorcycle vs deer.
OFD: E5, M24 01:30:36
- One (human) patient transported to CUMC code 2, Medic 24. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:41:31
- Motorcyclist hit a deer and laid down the bike, non critical injuries. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:42:07
- The deer did not make it, is code 4. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:45:59
- Nebraska Dept. of Roads needs to come out and pick up the deer carcass in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:49:15
- Please join us in flying the US flag at half-staff today to honor fallen Pott. County Sheriff Deputy Burbridge. Fun… https://t.co/O5xcoJFtNy 02:12:39
- Funeral is today at 10 a.m. at Mid America Center in Council Bluffs. The public is welcome to attend and line the p… https://t.co/S9pMpVWg81 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:14:26
- From the @ODMP: https://t.co/FJGU2hs5iP in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:29:21
- Robbery In Progress: QT, 4720 Hamilton Street. 02:34:42
- Suspect described as a black male wearing a red Nebraska #hoodie, said he had a gun and fled the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:37:06
- Suspect fled the area on foot in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:38:33
- Signal 88 at the store, cops are checking the area for a suspect. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:39:38
- Suspect is described a black male, 6ft tall, wearing a red Nebraska #Hoodie, with his boxers underpants hanging out of his jeans. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:42:51
- OFD Medics en route to assist a 40 y/o female who has not defecated for 5 days. 02:46:45
- RT @jankshaft: Robbery Hamilton and NW Radial Highway https://t.co/k95o0Qzh8Q 02:47:05
- She is alert, conscious, and breathing. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:50:50
- Caller to 911 is afraid to open up the McDonald's because there is a suspicious male sitting outside. 2340 N 72nd St 02:54:51
- There were/are four light on the tower. ???? 02:56:59
- Medic 21 ran the patient over to Walgreens and got her a laxative in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:01:46
- RT @chasingsirens: @MeanStreetsOMA That's awesome 03:08:46
- RT @shebnightscan: @meanstreetsoma *unplug lamp* 03:22:47
- We support fallen Pott. County Sheriff Deputy Burbridge.
Funeral is 10 a.m. at the Mid America Center.
- Funeral procession info: https://t.co/b3T0cvnTu0 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 03:42:59
- Warm & windy today in the Omaha –> https://t.co/vj2DLZqCyF 03:47:25
- RT @Brett_Swanson45: @MeanStreetsOMA car accident at elkhorn middle school. The Subaru drove right into the garbage truck https://t.co/jDm2… 06:47:33
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: OPD, Sarpy, La Vista, and Douglas County honor guards arriving at Mid-America Center for Deputy Burbridge's memorial serv… 06:49:33
- Please join us in flying the US flag at half-staff today to honor fallen Pott. County Sheriff Deputy Mark Burbridge. https://t.co/a5NbzqkCrQ 07:00:03
- Funeral service Pott. County Sheriff Deputy Mark Burbridge is 10 a.m. at Mid America Center. Doors open at 8:30. Pr… https://t.co/hTAT1RrXb3 07:10:00
- Funeral service Pott. County Sheriff Deputy Mark Burbridge is 10 a.m. today at Mid America Center. Procession route… https://t.co/K3yMYbnDDE 07:59:01
- Deputy Burbridge has been escorted into the Mid America Center. 08:04:49
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: Proud to be here and proud to be sitting with Jefferson Davis. It's an honor to have the badge he made on stage. @Mea… 08:24:29
- RT @OPDOfcShade: #HonorTheFallen https://t.co/C6wUmtjy4H 08:24:57
- RT @NYPDCeremonial: Thank you @JetBlue ? for your unwavering support, as we travel to pay our respects to @PottCoSheriff Deputy Mark Burbri… 08:26:19
- RT @OfcVest: Something you never want to do but always an honor to do. Preparing to escort Deputy Burbridge after today's memorial service.… 08:35:04
- RT @OPDOfcBossman: Honoring Deputy Mark Burbridge today. Please pray for him and his family. https://t.co/lkxkf3RijC 08:47:35
- RT @OPDABLE1: We are extremely honored to escort Deputy Mark Burbridge, his family, his @PottCoSheriff family, and Blue Family today. 09:03:02
- RT @OPDABLE1: Despite lifelong friends Dep Burbridge wouldn't do a ride along..thought I'd make him scream & tell our friends. He was hands… 09:03:08
- .@OPDABLE1 is up doing practice flybys near the Mid America Center. 09:26:33
- RT @OPDLtTierney: Getting ready for #Burbridge flyover! #opd @OPDABLE1 https://t.co/HFVPLbvnSY 10:19:45
- RT @OPDLtTierney: Mo Valley crew honoring Deputy Mark Burbridge from the sky in @OPDABLE1 today. https://t.co/J3Et2Gp9wK 10:22:24
- RT @OPDLtScott: Saying goodbye to a hero. Deputy Mark Burbridge. Rest in eternal peace, Brother. #hero #Burbridge #opd https://t.co/7bIf3RO… 10:28:31
- The streets of heaven are too crowded with angels tonight.
Deputy Burbridge you are end of watch.… https://t.co/HrZ56TTi9t 10:38:09
- RT @PhotoOmaha: Able 1 today. @OPDABLE1 https://t.co/MEVLzvvTRX 10:38:27
- RT @ChinhDoan: WATCH: @OPDABLE1 flying over Mid-America Center for funeral of #DeputyBurbridge. Piloting is deputy's good friend, @jmmesser… 10:40:31
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: https://t.co/5mk5PFIWgk 10:40:37
- RT @_DanGolden: Starting to block streets around Council Bluffs ahead of procession. Be aware if you're driving in area. https://t.co/OsL9L… 10:43:23
- Tremendous amounts of support lining the procession route for Deputy Burbridge. https://t.co/ESZVANVjNJ 10:49:40
- RT @OPDLtScott: #burbridge #opd #hero https://t.co/hg14TAEijE 10:50:11
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: @MeanStreetsOMA @OPDABLE1 https://t.co/ceeE0OV6T5 10:50:19
- Folding of the American Flag ceremony is complete. Flag is being passed on to the family. 11:04:38
- Deputy Burbridge is being loaded into the hurst. Pipes are playing and @OPDABLE1 is performing the flyover. 11:05:48
- RT @lauri_hall: @MeanStreetsOMA N 8th and Broadway https://t.co/aZZmxuvDJW 11:07:29
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: @OPDABLE1 pilot @jmmesserschmidt honoring his friend with a fly over. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/2Q8t6JZ6QP 11:07:56
- The procession of Deputy Mark Burbridge is beginning. 11:15:18
- RT @ShawntePassmore: Procession underway. @PottCoSheriff predicted roughly a 1,000 law enforcement vehicles will escort Dep. Burbridge @3Ne… 11:18:14
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: https://t.co/R7RhCuvBAG 11:19:29
- RT @NYPDCeremonial: Beautiful Memorial Dedicated To Deputy Mark Burbridge Outside @PottCoSheriff's Office, #Iowa. https://t.co/dr6ucbXXa3 12:18:18
- RT @ArkHusk33: @MeanStreetsOMA @OmahaPolice To the 2 officers eating lunch today, it's on me. Thank you so much for everything you do for #… 12:24:21
- RT @blackjosiah: .@MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/pR5DiFK0uq 12:29:30
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: https://t.co/v0CKXOaquM 12:54:23
- RT @TheSeventhBrat: RIP Deputy Brubridge. #SupportBlue https://t.co/ByRHsWEcE5 12:54:56
- River Rescue: Bob Kerrey Bridge
A jumper hanging on the railing over the water.
OFD: B1, E1, E22, M24, R33, RB1
Eppley Fire 13:09:16
- Riverboat 1 is on the water and is finding nothing yet. Eppley R10 is enroute. Victim is a white female in a tan shirt and orange pants. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:11:35
- Suicidal female has been located on the bridge still. Police are enroute. No parties in the water at this time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:18:02
- Eppley Rescue 19 launching. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:19:01
- The possible jumper has been located safe on the bridge. Will be transported for mental health issues. All crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:21:46
- RT @SgtBHanson: Proud to take part in honoring Deputy Burbridge today. #ThinBlueLine https://t.co/8SXiUjkieW 13:30:03
- RT @DodgeCosoNE: DCSO Deputies attended Deputy Burbridge's funeral in Council Bluffs today. Law enforcement and citizen support was overwhe… 14:00:48
- RT @TrpAOmaha: An ordinary person facing extraordinary circumstances and acting with courage, honor, and self-sacrifice. Thank you Deputy… 14:34:36
- RT @sha911sha: https://t.co/aFvpPWIRJk 14:42:52
- RT @CaptKinseyLVPD: Amazing show of support from citizens and Law Enforcment along the funeral procession route for Deputy Mark Burbridge.… 14:50:24
- Since some of you are still not getting it I'll remind everyone again… It is NOT OK to leave a child (or pet) in… https://t.co/Br1kpDV43v 15:40:25
- A ~2-3 y/o female child was found left in a daycare van around 11:20 this morning near 19th & Spencer St. transport… https://t.co/X4CR6aUw24 15:42:10
- Pottawattamie County Sheriff's Deputy Mark Burbridge Final Call.
End Of Watch: 5-1-2017
- RT @sharon_rues: @MeanStreetsOMA Sleeves are up. Repeat: sleeves are up. https://t.co/r9NKEA6Kij 16:07:20
- Injury Accident: 13th and Arbor St.
A bicyclist just ran into an officer's cruiser.
OFD: E3, M3 16:59:37
- Animal Complaint: 243rd and F St.
Caller reports seeing a large mountain lion, about 230 lbs, by the treeline. 17:02:55
- M3 enroute to CUMC Code 3 TCC with a 51 y/o male who ran into the side of a police car. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:14:37
- Traffic Investigators enroute to the scene. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:15:17
- RT @work_itHIRCHERT: heart shattering https://t.co/n18ztj7qdz 17:34:03
- Injury Accident: 28th and Farnam St.
2 vehicle accident with a party possibly pinned.
OFD: E1, T1, M1, M3, B1, R33, S1 17:54:38
- One person extricated from the vehicle. No transports required. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:04:38
- RT @Schenartspj: Honored to ride with OFD as entire community stands up for Deputy Burbridge killed in line of duty. EOW 5/1:17. https://t.… 18:09:31
- RT @MBandur: Final calls always get me… 🙁 https://t.co/jSvbOgiL36 19:53:34
- RT @DomVisuals: Summer sunsets in the O https://t.co/muoADsrs84 20:03:13
- "Caller says he ate 4 pieces of very very spicy chicken and now feels like he is high and is going to pass out."
- MIP: 63rd and Maple St.
OFD enroute for a burn pit in the area. Also minors drinking and batons lit on fire on both ends.
OFD: E41 20:45:36
- RT @joelschafer: Drunk fire baton twirling teenagers… what could possibly go wrong. https://t.co/u8kiQr0Dc1 20:55:18
- RT @AshlandFireDept: We have our blue lights on in honor of the Pottawattamie County Deputy that was lost in the line of duty.
- RT @BrookeAnnHast: This just breaks my heart ????? https://t.co/djKR6MWkQB 21:11:22
- RT @OmahaZoo: The Desert Dome is blue tonight in honor of Pottawattamie County Sheriff's Deputy Mark Burbridge. #SupportBlue #NeverForget h… 21:11:58
- House Fire: 4914 N 15th St.
Possible house fire next to this address.
OFD: E21, E22, E5, T21, M21, B1, B2, R33 21:57:48
- Injury Accident: 43rd and Laurel Ave
Person struck by a vehicle. Police enroute for an assault in progress.
OFD: M24, E41 21:59:10
- Fire is out on arrival. E21, T21, B2 will handle. Fire investigator requested. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:59:51
- Vehicle was driving through Crown Point Park and yard in the area chasing a male. Possibly ran him over. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:02:47
- No victim found. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:10:50
- RT @RealOmahaCougar: 230 lbs? But I've been doing Slimfast! https://t.co/EP21JNIQdD 22:14:28
- RT @saltomaha: Holy spice Batman. #wings #batman #chicken #OMAeats #Fail https://t.co/wGeogYV4yV 22:22:32
- Shots Fired: 41st and Sorensen Pkwy.
@shotspotter detected 5 shots fired in the area. 22:27:11
- RT @lasertron: @MeanStreetsOMA in the past few days around 11-12 at night there has been explosion-esque noise around saddle creek/davenpor… 22:29:28
- RT @jen_ftw_: @MeanStreetsOMA Ok, wtf exploded this time?? 22:29:35
- RT @cklinetobe: @MeanStreetsOMA there was just some sort of loud explosion in midtown. Heard it at 41et and California. Echoed 22:29:39
- Injury Accident: I680 WB at McKinley St.
OFD: E41, M41 22:31:12
- RT @Schmittyomaha: @lasertron @MeanStreetsOMA Just heard it from the 50th and center area. Loud. 22:31:27
- Injury Accident: 38th and Farnam St.
2 vehicle accident.
OFD: M34, E34 22:32:55
- RT @JoshLawler: @MeanStreetsOMA Also heard the boom/explosion at 48th & Underwood and saw a white flash. 22:35:02
- Suspicious: Underwood and California St.
Numerous callers heard a loud boom and saw a flash. 22:37:57
- Patient treated and refused. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:43:35
- Shots Fired: 17th and Laird St.
Caller heard 3 shots in the area. 22:46:45
- Call for a dark vehicle trying to run someone over at 62nd and Hartman Ave. @OPDABLE1 overhead. 22:59:03
- Midnight! ? 23:00:01
- M41 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC with 2 female patients. A 35 y/o female driver and a 53 y/o female passenger. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:00:09
- OPPD needed for a street light that has been damaged from the explosion. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:01:03
- Suspicious: 37th and Dewey St.
Caller heard the loud boom. 23:17:55
- Robbery: Bucky's 107 S 40th St.
Suspect is a white male 45 y/o in a dark baseball cap red shirt and blue jeans ran Southbound. 23:38:42
- Suspect ran to the caller who was in the McDonald's drive through and tried to pay him $10 to be his getaway driver. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:40:12
- Store says they were not robbed. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:40:26
- RT @jankshaft: Confirmed with OPD: Artillery shell (firework) responsible for late night explosion heard in Dundee area. 23:40:32