- M1 enroute to CUMC Code 3 TCC with a 43 y/o male who was involved in a Injury Accident on the a interstate. Was found at 20th and Cass St. 02:04:36
- RT @OPDSgtOetter: Today is #peaceOfficersMemorialDay @NLEOMF #NeverForget #HonorOurFallen #police https://t.co/QGk3NONylb 02:04:55
- Shots Fired: Fontenelle Blvd & Fort St. 3 shots fired per @shotspotter 06:59:20
- There is currently an ongoing barricade situation near 34th & Grand Ave. 07:13:05
- We're hearing OPD attempted to serve a warrant this AM and shots were fired inside house. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 07:13:21
- RT @devan_grier: Ayyy it's my neighbor yall ?? https://t.co/Hp27mTHUEO 07:29:46
- RT @mmcelligott23: There is a shirtless man doing the robot in front of the BK at 13th & Martha. He's pretty good. @MeanStreetsOMA 07:30:51
- We are not the police. Please refer all complaints to @OmahaPolice. But yes… They are pretty slick. https://t.co/mS69DzGa8d 07:31:59
- RT @OPDOfcSwanson: Help detectives ID this shoplifter from VonMaur on April 24th & receive a cash reward! Reference report #AJ62382 when le… 07:41:02
- RT @TheRealAlexx_: @MeanStreetsOMA These three got stolen last night if you see these call the police and (402)-709-6393 https://t.co/77DYt… 08:22:24
- RT @sydmosis: @MeanStreetsOMA Mobile command unit heading East on I-80 right now 08:22:37
- RT @kfabnews: Omaha Police Officer Michael Pecha's media briefing on the armed man barricaded inside a home near 34th Ave and Larimore. htt… 08:47:34
- RT @nikki_cohrs: @MeanStreetsOMA there MAY be a state trooper running radar I-680 SB after Maple exit off to the right in the grass 09:56:56
- Subject in the standoff has been found with a self inflicted injury. M21 advising the party is Code 4. https://t.co/v7R6qj3h1t 10:04:22
- Initial Audio From Morning Barricade With Shots Fired.
https://t.co/xnlnW2U8pA https://t.co/v7R6qj3h1t 10:20:29
- RT @SarahFiliKETV: A dog was just removed from the home, by animal control. Police say seven people were inside the home when the warrant w… 10:27:24
- RT @KD0STS: Someone want to explain the toilet plungers stuck to 63rd street? @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/bmbysRZjnJ 11:28:19
- Nice day to be walking around stealing mail from peoples mail boxes!
- Something about a golf cart being stolen from the Century Link Center.
- RT @thefirstbrat12: @MeanStreetsOMA @JenJoy @KD0STS Check a traffic complaint. Large number of plungers in the street #OmahaScanner 15:50:01
- RT @camvacek: @MeanStreetsOMA there's a trash can fire at 17th and Farnam. https://t.co/RDLkltjhgp 15:50:54
- RT @ClarkDoukas: .@MeanStreetsOMA metal obstacle in the middle of the Northbound 168th Street north of Dodge Street 15:55:51
- RT @nyyankeefan300: @MeanStreetsOMA engine 71 going old school today. Going to the N 159th st call https://t.co/eSiL9wXyxp 16:26:47
- RT @NEHumaneSociety: ♨️ It’s HOT OUT! ♨️
- RT @NEHumaneSociety: Also, if you're out and about & see an animal in a car that looks distressed please call Animal Control at 402-444-780… 16:27:12
- RT @ChampGammon: @MeanStreetsOMA there's definitely not a state trooper running radar on 204st southbound just before Pacific St. 17:12:18
- Cutting: Pine Tower. 1500 Pine St.
Call for a party stabbed.
OFD: E1, M1 18:32:27
- M1 enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC with a 47 y/o male stabbed in the left rib cage area with a 6 inch switchblade. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:33:49
- Power outage in South Central Omaha causing numerous stop lights to be out. Treat as a 4 way stop! https://t.co/y5AOzDJ3Xx 19:41:48
- RT @FakeBergtuzzi: ???Taco Bell on 168th & Maple is closed for the night.???
This is not a drill. I repeat, not a drill!!!
- RT @OPDLtTierney: The #SupportBlue White House tonight! Thank you @POTUS for making Law Enforcement a priority! #OPD https://t.co/yWBn0VbSu5 19:42:30
- A follower sent us these pictures from Washington DC of a memorial to @PottCoSheriff. https://t.co/uGStKNtLlx 19:47:38
- Apartment Fire: 9723 Mockingbird
Caller sees flames on the balcony of another building.
OFD: E30, E52, E61, T53, T61, M52, B5, B3, R33 20:02:47
- Fire is out on arrival. E61 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:04:37
- RT @SCSO_Percifield: @MeanStreetsOMA @PottCoSheriff .@SarpySheriff Deputies were honored to place that patch on the wall. #DepBurbridge #He… 20:07:26
- RT @DudeAbidesNJ: No mowers available citywide @MeanStreetsOMA! People are losing their children and pets in the weeds/grass. https://t.co/… 20:10:09
- Injury Accident: 52nd and Ames Ave.
Vehicle accident with a fuel leak. No cars available to take it.
OFD: E41, M41, R33 20:52:01
- "No cars available citywide. Any units available to go to a personal injury collision advise."
- Command advises that R33 can cancel. A Northeast Precinct car is enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:55:48
- Second medic needed.
OFD: M21 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:57:11
- Nebraska Med has got their radios working again!
- M41 enroute to CUMC Code 2 TCC with a 1 y/o male involved in a crash and he starred the windshield. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:13:31
- M21 enroute to Immanuel Code 2 with a female with seatbelt related pain. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:14:29
- Structure Fire: 1105 N 48th Ave.
Caller says there is a fire in the apartment.
OFD: E5, E24, E34, T34, T53, M24, B1, B2, R33 21:52:15
- E24 has nothing showing on approach of a 2 story apartment building. Setting up command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:53:06
- Crews investigating possible food on the stove. Crews using the master key to get into the apartment. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:54:59
- Food on the stove. E24, T34, B2 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:55:49
- Is that a new dispatcher I hear on the Southeast Precinct side?
- Southwest Precinct holding 8 priority 2 calls.
Northwest Precinct holding 4 priority 2 calls.
- Dispatch had to come up for air on this list…
https://t.co/w9hHIPNPmO https://t.co/kNthjogArE 22:03:42
- RT @joelschafer: Shift change would be high on the list for OPD process improvement https://t.co/3Uh2vV3g3G 22:03:53
- RT @lilladyjay14: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Zp3DkoUWcA 22:04:08
- Robbery: 1102 N 48th Ave
While waiting for police E24 had a party walk up to them and advise he was assaulted and robbed.
OFD: E24, M24 22:20:37
- .@OPDABLE1 out of service for the night due to turbulence. ?⬇️
- Midnight! 23:00:01
- RT @frankiemacd: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/7yFbrDvCUj Severe Thunderstorms to Hit Nebraska on Tuesday May 16, 2017. 23:23:58
- Don't speed! It is especially important that you don't speed near 48th & Cuming Street. 23:56:18