- Noise Complaint: 136th and Y St
Caller says there is loud rock music in the area. 00:02:41
- First car hit something. Second car appears to be a supervisor. Third car is a Traffic Investigator. https://t.co/iipO9fxNBI 00:19:48
- Nebraska is 1 of like 6 states that does not have a Silver Alert or similar system.
2)… https://t.co/aHPJYIsSm2 00:34:36
- It has been discussed in Committee Hearings but, as far as we can tell, that is as far as it has gotten.
-https://t.co/Tbln28Fszw in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:36:45
- Someone tried lighting a trashcan and porta potty on fire near 138th and Q St. ?? 00:39:10
- UNO Public Safety out with an uncooperative irate male at 66th and Dodge St. who keeps walking away from them.
- RT @SageRosenfels18: @MeanStreetsOMA Probably easier to fix than bringing an NFL team to Omaha. 00:49:27
- Assist: 51th and Capitol Ave.
Police requesting backup. Sounds like a disturbance in the background. 00:54:55
- Police are Signal 88. Medic requested for an injured police officer and for a suspect.
OFD: T1, M1, M34 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:55:34
- Officer has a dislocated finger.
M24 replacing M1. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:56:41
- Police were in a foot pursuit with the suspect.
T34 on the call instead of T1. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:59:33
- RT @Luhrisuh: Two blocks away; my neighborhood is lit tonight. https://t.co/bCx2aAGQTg 01:00:00
- Shots Fired: 51st and Capitol Ave.
Lieutenant calling in 4-5 shots fired to the North of this location. 01:43:16
- Shots Fired: 42nd and Decatur St.
Caller heard 4-5 shots and saw a vehicle flee. 01:47:23
- RT @jankshaft: @MeanStreetsOMA Was standing with the Lt when we heard it. 01:47:37
- Shooting: 1913 M St.
Call was originally shots fired into a crowd. Somebody is bleeding and is possibly hit.
OFD: M31, T31 01:59:06
- Police are Signal 88 advising that it was just a taser and no one is shot. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:59:31
- RT @bobbyemt: Someone looking for a fight, 19&M. OPD on scene https://t.co/nH3wnyXWY1 02:13:49
- Dispatch: "Thinks she broke her foot 2 days ago and is unable to walk."
Medic: "*Sigh* Clear. Unable to walk at 3 o'clock in the morning." 02:19:49
- RT @NWIncidents: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/CF18DlSXQi 02:27:26
- RT @OPDOfcFehrman: Today we remember those that made the ultimate sacrifice defending our freedoms. Thank you for your service. #OPD https:… 06:51:55
- Police have located the missing woman and she is safe. https://t.co/mWB19jqydF 06:53:25
- RT @thefirstbrat12: Naked male at Kum n Go 89th & Boyd trying to buy beer. Bet he forgot his ID #OPD @MeanStreetsOMA 11:40:08
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Nebraska is 1 of like 6 states that does not have a Silver Alert or similar system.
2) https… 11:41:48
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: Naked man trying to buy beer at 90th & Boyd Kum&Go #NoShirtNoShoesNoService 11:47:07
- RT @Jefepoppa1: @MeanStreetsOMA Tree branch fell on electric line, started house fire, 63rd & Grant https://t.co/FmyZdCes5Z 13:41:44
- RT @sarahebendy: Big tree branch down and it took the power line with it! @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/JtOrH6moay 13:41:48
- RT @joelschafer: Driving my brother's $500 work truck from Gretna to downtown with a mattress in the back. See y'all on @MeanStreetsOMA htt… 13:41:51
- RT @jetha_johnston: Free mulch on I-680 northbound between maple and fort! @MeanStreetsOMA 13:41:55
- River Rescue: Missouri River MM 13-3
Paddle boarder last seen 15 min ago on the river.
OFD: E1, M3, B1, RB1, R33
DCSO: Boat 1 14:35:11
- Correct mile marker is 612.8. Caller is trying to establish phone contact with the victim.
OFD Fire Car 72 enroute. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:37:20
- Caller has made contact with the victim and she is not in distress. Police also has eyes the victim. River Boat 1 on the water. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:41:12
- Water Rescue: West Papio Creek.
14100 L St.
Party yelling for help in the creek.
OFD: E63, E65, M65, E243, WR43, Boat 65, R33, B6, FC72 15:48:41
- It appears the party is just stuck in the mud. B6 downsizing the response. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:52:36
- Party has been rescued from the mud. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:55:41
- Crowd of 100+ motorcycle and ATVs on 72nd NB at I-80 popping wheeling and driving recklessly.
- Now Eastbound on 72nd and Ames Ave. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:11:57
- 60th and Ames Ave. blocking traffic in the area. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:13:52
- Officer is behind them on Ames and advised there are numerous ATVs and motorcycle riders without helmets driving recklessly. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:18:34
- Motorcycle driver ran into back of a car, transported code 2 TCC to UNMC. https://t.co/wzdwwvpRrh 21:11:52
- Nice night to be smoking marijuana, drinking, and being loud in a parking lot! 21:26:14
- Shots Fired: 39th & Laurel Ave. Caller heard 3 shots from the south, nothing seen. 22:12:49
- Fuel spill at the National Park Service building on the Riverfront: https://t.co/C6gdVgQxu5 22:13:54
- RT @39275Jason: @elizabethmomber @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Uz50mfYrh4 22:15:27
- RT @KentMurphy: This picture speaks more than words can. Thank you to all who have served and sacrificed for our country ?? https://t.co/BL… 22:26:02
- Caller to 911 says a male is demanding $100 from him, but he has no money. 22:44:58
- Injury Accident: 90th & Military Ave. Two vehicles involved.
OFD: E43, M42 22:49:21
- Midnight! 23:00:01
- Shots Fired: 37th & Fowler Ave. @shotspotter detecting three instances of shots, 3, 6, then 5 shots fired. 23:05:58
- .@OPDABLE1 en route to search for a suspect wearing a #hoodie that fled the area on foot. #THPTHPTHP ? https://t.co/8vQ5UhhpRc 23:27:59
- NSP is doing a traffic checkpoint on I-680 & 30th Street near the Mormon Bridge https://t.co/i3Q7VTpxNK 23:41:07
- RT @CBakerShow: Shoot him https://t.co/jxjOjea5qr 23:48:34