- Shots Fired: 45th & Jaynes Street. 22 shots fired per the #ShotSpotter 00:00:37
- Nice morning to get busted stealing UV Blue from Kwik Shop #OmahaScanner 01:50:55
- A black Mercedes and a RAV4 racing #OmahaScanner 01:54:29
- RT @EmKristine445: don’t worry guys it wasn’t me https://t.co/k6fFvTVuoj 02:01:59
- Kwik Shop, 3222 Q Street: They say a female in the parking lot is threatening to urinate in the store because they… https://t.co/YVs3d0idTX 02:42:53
- Caller says a male is walking door to door asking for a coat. #June 03:56:41
- RT @ngcitycafe: Happy Donut Day Mean! Hope y’all have a great day! @MeanStreetsOMA
#NationalDonutDay #NewmanGrove https://t.co/1mz9KpkJj4 04:11:30
- A call for three intoxicated people dancing in the Village Inn parking lot. 🕺💃👯♂️ 76th & Dodge Street 04:24:55
- Happy #NationalDonutDay! https://t.co/IOiQZZcasv 06:02:45
- But the simplified Americanized spelling is trending! https://t.co/kMoQ3a6cKf 06:20:53
- Injury Accident: 29th & Harney Street. Two vehicles involved, one rollover/pin in. 06:24:04
- Motorcyclist who lost control near the Post Office at 51st & Walnut Street earlier transported to NMC in serious condition. 06:31:18
- RT @jankshaft: 29th and Harney rollover https://t.co/Ete77zmjyL 06:31:47
- No injuries, police will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 06:35:58
- They left the plastic cutting board inside the oven🤦♂️ 06:43:32
- RT @OPDLtLeavitt: Practice day for setting it up and using all the gadgets. #OPD https://t.co/aGMkljB0zF 06:58:15
- Favorite old school Omaha breakfast place? 🥞🥓🍳 07:26:19
- RT @OPDCanoe1: @MeanStreetsOMA Hy-Vee 07:53:19
- Report of a shooting minutes ago at 2555 Marcy Street was actually a 27 y/o male suffering from some kind of marijuana overdose. 08:24:07
- Injury Accident: 28th & Farnam Street. Three vehicles involved including a county vehicle.
OFD: E1, M5 08:24:48
- RT @Jim_Phillips1: Tonight: Omaha has a Slight Chance for Severe Weather. The primary threat is strong winds. https://t.co/0bHi3RZPaB 08:42:27
- Free plywood: I-80 eastbound & 36th Street 🔨 10:08:36
- Caller to 911 keeps getting telephone calls from different people and numbers, she would like a police department tap on her line. 10:12:31
- RT @k8simm0ns: @MeanStreetsOMA Ever since Leo’s started getting it’s authenticity sucked out of it by the hipsters in benson it’s been comp… 10:13:26
- RT @zachbayle: .@MeanStreetsOMA There might be a speed trap by Military and east of 72nd. 10:31:56
- RT @NebraskaMed: #Dehydration and #heatstroke are two common heat-related diseases that can be life-threatening! Dr. Jessica Summers, a tra… 10:41:09
- Man with his pants down on PCP, 24th & Lake Street. 11:04:39
- Cops requesting medics for a male who is suffering from a drug overdose. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 11:09:33
- Sarpy County: Deputies and NSP involved in a possible standoff situation stemming from a family disturbance by Gret… https://t.co/9UcYb8BsDl 11:28:43
- Child Welfare Check: 76th & Nebraska Ave. Four children locked in a Caravan.
OFD: E41, M41 11:38:18
- Something about two males throwing coins at other vehicles. #OmahaScanner 12:04:09
- Tactical situation continues, perimeter established in the neighborhood. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 12:07:33
- RT @cjleon03: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/Ua0hxTirJO 12:12:04
- Caller to 911 says he left his keys in the door briefly while he put his groceries in the freezer, came back a minu… https://t.co/PVgH1wcsMv 12:16:33
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Troopers are on scene assisting @SarpySheriff with a standoff in Gretna. Stay clear of 200th and Hackberry Drive. #NSP160… 12:21:57
- RT @schlongfeld: @MeanStreetsOMA Stand off in g town https://t.co/udL24x4HD3 12:27:35
- Uncooperative caller to 911 is requesting police officers to stop her from beating someone up #OmahaScanner 12:36:25
- Caustic wire burning in the trailer park, 168th & Boyle Street. #June 🔥☀️ 12:45:08
- RT @nelguh: WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ONE HELL OF A NIGHT OMAHA @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/n9AB3fjvh1 12:54:29
- RT @MaddySappy: @MeanStreetsOMA Live tweet an RV is on fire i80 west by the zoo https://t.co/zzZTz8gYMF 13:19:04
- Vehicle Fire: I-80 westbound & 13th Street. RV on 🔥
OFD: E3, E31 13:20:02
- RT @Brentecost: @MeanStreetsOMA expect delays on I-80 westbound at the 13th st exit…..bus fire https://t.co/1tQYHPLskV 13:30:46
- Crews have a large RV on fire under the 13th St. bridge. Fire is impinging the bridge. Bridge being shut down due… https://t.co/VAmENGC0G7 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:33:00
- Majority of fire is knocked down at this time. Crews hitting hotspots and conducting water shuttling operations.
TAC: 4 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:36:34
- Injury Accident: 108th & Browne Street. One patient transported critical to Bergan, traffic accident investigators… https://t.co/bnvzDhpmqB 13:40:08
- Vehicle Fire: 156th and West Dodge Rd. EB
Red Suburban on fire.
OFD: E56 13:40:35
- E56 reports the tires are on fire. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:42:24
- OFD Command needs OPD to shut down I-80 EB from 13th St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:43:11
- WT77 can cancel. They have enough water on scene now. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 13:49:13
- RT @1997Garner: Omaha Police giving kiddos stickers at Scheels. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/ZT42gAqLQC 14:10:35
- .@OPDABLE1 is up!
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Interstate 80 has one lane open westbound from Iowa. Also portions of eastbound are closed as well until @OmahaFireDept cl… 14:12:43
- Brush Fire: 30th and Chicago St.
Fire under the bus bench.
OFD: E5 14:19:26
- RT @NEStatePatrol: NSP is seeking the public's help in locating the subject of a child exploitation investigation.
If you have informatio… 14:26:58
- Injury Accident: I-480 EB at 14th St.
OFD: M1, E5 14:33:52
- RT @OPDABLE1: Personal injury accident near 18th and 480 e/b. If possible plan a different route. https://t.co/XzmPmAP5Y5 14:35:43
- No injuries. OPD will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:36:30
- Negotiations continue at this time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:37:56
- RT @OmahaWXStorms: @MeanStreetsOMA is safe with #thomasthetrain in town. https://t.co/i2DRIsMM8k 14:55:48
- OPD Bomb Response Team assisting Sarpy County & NSP at this location. Avoid the area. https://t.co/cOTdYDINW4 14:56:26
- Tis the season for heat exposure calls!
- Party Burned: Hy-vee. 8404 N 30th St.
Caller says his cell phone exploded in his pocket and he has burns to his leg.
OFD: E23, M21 15:15:57
- Stuck Party: Little Papillion Creek. 423 Beverly Drive.
Call for a party stuck in the mud in the creek. OPD also… https://t.co/KKFbfvUd98 15:20:36
- You know it's a busy day when 3 Metro channels & 4+ encrypted channels are in use.
- RT @NWSOmaha: Repairs are done and our radar is back up! To make sure we were prepared for severe weather tonight, our techs worked hard in… 15:26:59
- Injury Accident: 43rd and Leavenworth St.
OFD: E34, M24 15:35:26
- No injuries. E34 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:38:05
- Assist: 16th and Storz Expressway.
Party in the back of a squad has become extremely combative. OFD medics requesting OPD expedite. 15:59:23
- Incident has been resolved. Area being opened back up. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 16:04:51
- RT @ArrowTowing_NE: @TrpAOmaha @OmahaFireDept https://t.co/GC9JlSbW6b 16:09:48
- OPD Mobile Command Post on the air establishing Taste of Omaha IC.
- .@OPDABLE1 is up and on assignment searching the Missouri River South of the Schilling Wildlife Refuge.
- RT @NEStatePatrol: Thanks to many citizen tips, the suspect in a child exploitation investigation has been arrested in Montana.
Thank you… 17:22:17
- Shots Fired: 24th and Redick Ave.
Caller says someone walked up to him on the golf course and said he was being sho… https://t.co/9MPaEGCerH 17:31:55
- Home Invasion: 125th Ave & Miami St.
3rd party caller says son said 3 males and a female broke in through the back… https://t.co/7GXTVhWc9I 17:38:47
- Cutting: 28th and Newport Ave.
Female says her boyfriend stabbed her in the arm.
OFD: E23, M21 17:42:09
- Suspects were a white female with blonde hair, a black male, and a white male named Cam. Suspects were armed with a silver .22 pistol. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:46:19
- Suspects fled in a silver early 2000's model Buick 4 door. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:47:16
- No patient. Crews returning to service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:47:50
- RT @amanda_burgin: @MeanStreetsOMA not sure what happened, but white truck is flipped upside down, looked to be at least four other cars in… 17:48:55
- RT @NWSOmaha: With heavy rains possible tonight, remember to never drive into flood waters! #newx #iawx https://t.co/6al7v4hTRG 18:11:53
- RT @OPDABLE1: One little joke about the State Patrol yesterday… https://t.co/XbonUl7Xb4 19:00:26
- Call for some little asshole older kids bullying a 7 y/o on the playground.
- They are trying to elude police on their bikes. Command is going to give them a stern talking to… in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 19:19:07
- Injury Accident: 45th and Miami St.
2 vehicle accident.
OFD: E24, M24 19:19:38
- Super secret hush hush stuff. https://t.co/Ba69KlcWwl 19:33:12
- MIP: 40th and Cuming St.
Caller says 4 cars full of people are drinking and playing music in the alley. May involve some minors. 19:51:00
- So. Much. #THPTHPTHP. https://t.co/agW01HZ86X 19:54:55
- Mother Teresa is intoxicated and assaulted the caller.
- RT @OPDABLE1: And so it begins, 96 in a 45, Felony Flight to Avoid and Willful reckless.. @TrpAOmaha https://t.co/BLHAx93hRP 20:06:41
- Shots Fired: 24th and Ida St.
Caller heard arguing then shots fired. Second caller saw a small black car fire shot… https://t.co/ixvKq2Ky0x 20:07:35
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Troopers just arrested this driver for 96mph in a 45mph zone, felony flight to avoid, and willful reckless driving. #NSP39… 20:07:42
- Victim now calling in saying he was shot at. Refusing a squad. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:10:42
- A different caller now saying the suspect ran off on foot. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:11:49
- RT @NWSOmaha: Folks, we are transitioning into severe weather operations, and will likely not be able to directly answer weather questions… 20:31:55
- Pursuit: I-680 NB at Maple St.
A black motorcycle is fleeing from NSP. NSP helo overhead. 20:36:10
- Rider is a male in a white shirt with a black helmet. Suspect is fleeing NB on 90th from Maple St. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:36:48
- Driver was last seen near 90th and Fort after blacking out his bike. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:42:50
- RT @OmahaLaxClub: OLC 911!! Our large white trailer was stolen from our office at Bedford Circle last night. It is a 2018 White Sharp Trail… 20:55:46
- RT @callmeturtl: Taste of Omaha this weekend?
Bring on the annual severe storm
- RT @NWSOmaha: A severe thunderstorm watch has been issued for parts of Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota until 4 AM CDT https://t.co/MObnuSd4… 21:04:24
- LIFE PRESERVER ALERT LEVEL: 3 https://t.co/ozeitfJpBR 21:05:22
- Injury Accident: 705 Riverfront Drive.
Auto vs pedestrian.
OFD: E1, M1 21:15:47
- "Attention all Douglas County Fire Rescue personnel. Douglas County is in a severe thunderstorm watch until 0400 h… https://t.co/Pa26hUFJTo 21:22:13
- M1 enroute to Nebraska Med Code 2 with a 42 y/o female whose leg was run over by a vehicle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:37:04
- LIFE PRESERVER ALERT LEVEL: 2 https://t.co/3Pg4n3sfHU 21:47:28
- RT @DinkDinkHannah: We had a tree fall in our parking lot and the storm hasn’t even started yet. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/ggZthpNPzr 21:49:04
- Pilots reporting a Laser Strike to Eppley ATC originating from the Carter Lake/ Downtown Omaha area. OPD checking… https://t.co/srCJ5KJKca 22:10:06
- No Police Cars Available Citywide!
- Southeast Precinct holding 6 Priority 2 calls.
- LIFE PRESERVER ALERT LEVEL: 1 https://t.co/q7fUIfzyDI 22:26:42
- "Attention all Douglas County Fire Rescue personnel. Douglas County is in a Severe Thunderstorm Warning until 12:1… https://t.co/GEroVReiGQ 22:31:40
- If everyone could pause their stupid domestic problems for like an hour or so that would be very helpful!
- Dispatch: "Any unit in Elkhorn can you advise if there is hail?"
Command 3: "Yes. There are winds of 80+ MPH."
- Per Command 3 all Officers Citywide are to take position of reinforced shelter until storm passes due to straight l… https://t.co/QAVKQKszu3 22:48:53
- Per Command 3 all Property Damage Accidents and Report Calls will be held until the weather event has concluded. https://t.co/1jLguT2rTK 22:49:46
- RT @heartlandreact: Shelf cloud over 144th & Fort at 23:45 @NWSOmaha https://t.co/tIrMDU2ggT 22:50:05
- RT @DCNE911: @OmahaPolice Accident Alert! Accidents without injuries that aren't blocking roadway should move to safe location and exchange… 22:50:42
- Take position *in reinforced shelter. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:51:46
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- Power is out on the North side of Blair!
- RT @NickiKrejci: I guess I won’t be going this way…. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/qSBzyONR7V 23:06:35
- RT @heartlandreact: Heavy rain and water not draining off the roads in Waterloo at 12:04. #turnarounddontdrown @NWSOmaha @KETV @MeanStreets… 23:06:44
- Hazard: 108th and Military
Tree limb in the road. 23:07:42
- Still Alarm: 3405 S 130th St.
Power pole on fire with wires sparking.
OFD: E60 23:10:33
- "Hold the intrusion alarms unless we have a rep! I think the 80 MPH winds might have something to do with it!"
- It's about time to fire up the backup genny.
- RT @Panesam: @MeanStreetsOMA near 114 n Sahler in the knolls neighborhood #saturdaychores https://t.co/sVNoRMcBsb 23:14:12
- "Attention all Douglas County Fire Rescue personnel. Douglas County is in a Severe Thunderstorm Warning until 01:0… https://t.co/Y3xASj5Sl1 23:22:21
- Hazard: Happy Hollow and Cass St.
Tree blocking SB just South. 23:35:12
- RT @OPDLtRamos: Avoid low-lying areas prone to flooding #opd 23:38:59
- Hazard: 33rd and Gold St.
Caller says there is a powerline down sparking in the neighbors backyard. 23:40:10
- Level 3 with conditions rapidly deteriorating to Level 2 and possibly to Level 1 as the shift goes on. https://t.co/aLhPCEoo8K 23:44:49
- House Fire: 37th and Dewey Ave.
House struck by lightning.
OFD: E1, E24, E34, T34, M34, B1, B3, R33
TAC: 6 23:52:39
- Hazard: 48th and Frances St.
Call for wires down. 23:53:53
- E34 has nothing showing on approach. Establishing command and investigating. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:54:27
- Caller called from a disconnected phone and said they thought it was the frat house before disconnecting. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:57:25
- Hazard: 82nd and Templeton Drive
Caller says there are wires down in her front yard and she is afraid to go out on her porch. 23:59:21