- Photos of the shooting crime scene near 11th and Harney St. https://t.co/vPczwSkRNi 00:02:48
- RT @BZajic: @ashleymcummins @MeanStreetsOMA not very good PR for The Old Market with CWS approaching. #riffraff 00:05:45
- RT @fyrtamer: @MeanStreetsOMA @OPDABLE1 Uh, I thought public safety was a huge priority… #NoCarsCitywide #NoOvertimeToEnsureCoverage 00:06:15
- Assault: Candlelight Lounge. 5031 Grover St.
Police out with a party assaulted.
OFD: M34, E33 00:38:40
- Crowd: Pepperjax. 1221 Howard St.
Caller says 50-60 people are gathering in front. 00:41:59
- RT @ArkhamGirl88: @MeanStreetsOMA just another night at Scandal-light https://t.co/agtQVx2rdE 00:56:42
- M34 enroute Code 2 with a 30 y/o male who was assaulted. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:05:46
- Nice night to be physically hitting your vehicle!
- "It's muggy and we are getting tired and hungry. We will buy Taco Bell if you hurry up and come out of the house." https://t.co/zV5zceGxg5 02:11:15
- RT @feborsh: @MeanStreetsOMA it's a nice day to go boating https://t.co/XtC6LZub5o 11:19:01
- RT @teenageattorney: @MeanStreetsOMA free mattress 84th & Grover https://t.co/uTK2e2m37d 11:19:07
- RT @EKrahling: @MeanStreetsOMA video of the fire from last night, taken from a mile away https://t.co/HuCW3LoaGw 14:13:32
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: Don't have any details, but a male floating down the river was called into 911… https://t.co/fwzWOQ4pdQ 14:13:59
- RT @violilouis: @MeanStreetsOMA free light pole off 49th and dodge https://t.co/72KmKa7XBD 16:05:20
- RT @Luhrisuh: Traffic light down af @MeanStreetsOMA 49th and dodge https://t.co/cyWn3rnc6D 18:16:25
- RT @shorty9210: Accident by Nobbies. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/rJFUOf7EMH 18:37:40
- Caller to 911 says a black vehicle parked on his street is suspicious and possibly casing #WestOProblems 21:48:00
- Father won't give daughter back to her….#CustodyExchangeSunday 21:49:27
- Suspicious: 58th/Sprague St., caller says a female came into her yard and grabbed her husbands privates, caller has CCW and Rottweiler 22:25:57
- Noise Complaint: Westside High School/8715 Pacific St., caller says there is a loud party near the football field 22:29:16
- Caller to 911 says two children (10 y/o and 3 y/o) are both home and dad is intoxicated 22:51:27
- Midnight! 23:00:00