- Assist: 72nd and Maple St.
Officer requesting backup with a taser deployed. 00:49:19
- Assist: 60th and Center St.
Officer requesting backup at his location with a highly combative party. Taser deployed. 00:50:07
- This was the end of a pursuit. Officers are Signal 88 with one in custody. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:52:37
- Police are Signal 88 with one in custody. Medics cleared in. They need to strap him to a bed. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:53:07
- RT @bobbyemt: Police pursuit end 73&Maple https://t.co/pOFKQblfcB 00:55:32
- M34 enroute to UNMC Code 99 with a 29 y/o male who was running from the police and was tasered. CPR in progress at this time. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:05:22
- M34 enroute to UNMC Code 99 with a 29 y/o male who was running from the police and was tasered. CPR in progress at… https://t.co/8TYJPBE0S3 01:05:54
- Command 1 (Northwest Precinct Lt. covering Southwest Precinct) enroute to UNMC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:18:12
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: Conclusion of vehicle pursuit at 72/Maple https://t.co/B44pNug6tY 01:19:34
- RT @OPDOfcJacobs: Legal tip: when cops are looking for someone (you), and you know you've got a warrant, don't walk up and ask "what's goin… 02:19:09
- RT @OPDABLE1: Rare sunrise pic.. working late tonight
- RT @MaryKRosenthal: Next Monday. Oak Hills. Golf. Cops. @OPDABLE1. Firefighters. And me! Doesn't get much better!🏌️🚁🚓🚑🚒 @MeanStreetsOMA htt… 12:07:22
- RT @odysseus2k7: @MeanStreetsOMA Apparently it's still ongoing. https://t.co/yfiVv0lQWy 12:08:46
- RT @kharm514: @jessicatok @MeanStreetsOMA This accident involved my sister. She was the one in the vehicle on the left. It was an injury ac… 14:43:10
- RT @wesjensen86: @MeanStreetsOMA lights out at 42nd & Leavenworth! https://t.co/UZGAzgiSzO 14:59:06
- RT @GoodGustav: Car on fire, West Bound Dodge near 128th. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/H1rs7hib5W 15:02:28
- RT @cmorgy_: @MeanStreetsOMA car on fire on the expressway https://t.co/LWzq5l2dHg 15:02:37
- RT @GoodGustav: It's getting bigger @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/8qJBAtfFog 15:03:00
- RT @GoodGustav: Fire fighters on the scene. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/RN0NEC99cq 15:05:43
- RT @GoodGustav: Fire is out. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/zxNlKZYTNm 15:11:02
- RT @OPDOfcBettin: Meth and theft, go together like… #FieldTestPositive https://t.co/r29m1ZNZyh 15:12:29
- RT @cprudhon: Accident at 51st & Dodge. Affecting traffic both directions. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/JN5I2TfRLQ 16:00:32
- RT @Jim_Phillips1: Monday's high of 95° in Omaha was the hottest temperature of 2017. Monday was our hottest day since August 11th when it… 16:08:38
- RT @SCSODepHovick: Red SUV stalled in inside lane of eastbound L St between 96th and 90th @MeanStreetsOMA 17:16:39
- Listening to patient transfers from CUMC to Bergan…
"Initials are T as in Tom and K as in Kitten." 😹😹😹
- RT @OPDSgtMenning: Traffic Stop by OPD motorcycle officers locates a suspect from a serious injury crash from last April. Good work/proud o… 17:22:34
- Injury Accident: 204th and Q St.
Vehicle went through a house. Multiple callers.
OFD: E77, T63, M77, B6 17:43:56
- Injury Accident: I-680 SB to Dodge St SB.
Vehicle off the road.
OFD: M42, E42 17:47:21
- E77 and M77 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:47:43
- RT @hannahrobino7: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/S4LGi4wrsj 17:53:47
- Property damage only. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 17:56:31
- RT @daninanfrito: @MeanStreetsOMA Lots of people stopped to help, don't know how this happened tho https://t.co/pEF5qmE7if 17:58:56
- Possible House Fire: 83rd Ave & Willit St.
Caller on I-680 saw flames on the back of a house.
Irvington Fire Call
Ponca Hills Dual Response 18:15:03
- OPD requesting dispatch check for @TrpAOmaha to respond to a motorcycle doing a wheelie down Dodge St. for more than a half mile. 18:16:07
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Troopers responded to a single vehicle personal injury crash near 680 and Dodge. Use caution in the area. https://t.co/Jw07… 18:16:13
- Crews unable to locate anything so far. Units on scene will handle. Crews will continue searching. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:22:39
- Nice day to be intoxicated and sleeping naked on a park bench!
- M77 enroute to UNMC Code 2 TCC. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:30:48
- RT @briannafleek147: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/cCj95syXb7 18:37:03
- RT @BounceBearTV: @MeanStreetsOMA It's too hot to wear pants at the Walmart on 72nd and Hickory… 18:37:09
- Fisticuffs outside Miller Park Swimming Pool.
- RT @MarlenaMcbride3: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/lBnIGoVDmJ 19:11:24
- Crowd Disturbance: 30th and Redick Ave.
Caller says 30 kids are fighting in the area. 19:26:37
- RT @OPDdcGonzalez: Opening day practice for police athletic league summer baseball @PACEOmaha. Got some work ahead but the energy was great… 19:48:43
- Animal Bite: 21st and Woolworth Ave.
5 y/o was bit in the face by a pit bull and is bleeding profusely.
OFD: E1, M1 20:25:24
- M1 enroute to UNMC Code 3 TCC with a 5 y/o male who was bit in the face by a pitbull. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:26:24
- M3 died in the middle of a run at 29th and Farnam St. Will need the shop and another medic to take their place on the call. 20:27:54
- RT @DnDvs0613: @MeanStreetsOMA it's a good night to cruise https://t.co/fCBMpZnlod 20:33:19
- Medic: "Can I get OPD for traffic control please. The one I had left and I am directing traffic with my cell phone."
#OmahaScanner in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:43:18
- OFD Supervisor 1 enroute.
Officer also enroute from the Southwest Precinct. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:44:18
- Armed Party: 33rd and Redick Ave.
Caller says several parties are armed with bats and guns and are fighting. 20:46:16
- Someone needs to tell that Delta Unit to take the mic away from his mouth…
- Several suspect vehicles possibly enroute to Miller Park. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 20:49:08
- Police are out in the area or 33rd and Curtis Ave. with numerous parties. People running everywhere. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 21:00:05
- RT @benlueders: Saw this with my family:fight started in the pool-so it had to close early. Fight continued outside-not very violent but LO… 21:21:38
- Video appears to show a very small portion of the Monday morning "In Custody Death" incident at 60th & Center St. https://t.co/TM88K6k5g8 22:14:09
- Medic 3 has changed to a new squad and is now back in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:39:45
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- Idiot of the day goes to the guy that left death threats toward OPD on our Facebook page.
Wait for it…
From an ac… https://t.co/wyrvTnigt2 23:03:32