- No medical care is required, police will handle. Truck 34 is back in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:05:45
- This is what happens when you drive too fast on Abbot Drive and bystanders help you out –> #Omaha https://t.co/BsBbSSrj4v 00:13:15
- 911 to The Max, 1417 Jackson Street. An injured person, male with injuries to the face.
OFD: T1, M1 00:23:41
- Truck 1 and Medic 1 are on location in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:24:15
- Medic 1 and Truck 1 are back in service. The patient is refusing treatment and/or or transport . in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:27:27
- Valley PD Officer requesting backup on a traffic stop on West Street in Valley. 00:33:27
- RT @donovan_and: Watch out for this ugly dude, he and some friends broke in and vandalized Brookhill Country Club @MeanStreetsOMA https://t… 12:50:39
- RT @mattgibney: Traffic lights out at 72nd and Military making lazy Sunday afternoon drives even lazier. @MeanStreetsOMA 12:50:51
- RT @kandeesmom: @MeanStreetsOMA @MeanStreetSarpy Recent update recently spotted at 27th and Joann in bellevue Saturday night https://t.co/f… 15:03:35
- RT @OWHnews: ICYMI: On the front lines of mental health care, Omaha police have few options to help the vulnerable https://t.co/DMNjWbNWB1… 15:55:46
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Audio: Police Save Man Who Jumps Off Downtown Parking Garage Scanner Audio.
https://t.co/GwQOOWDDLa https://t.co/tmYwGF… 16:15:02
- Fuel Spill: Blair High Rd and Bennington Rd.
300 gallons of fuel leaking from a truck.
Bennington Fire Call
- Police searching the area after a male ran from the police. https://t.co/OykXwSTr6f 17:04:40
- Police have stopped a vehicle at Saddle Creek Rd and Cuming St. that was involved in a Help an Officer call at Hy-vee on 51st & Center. 17:39:13
- RT @sycnation: @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/NK8FDBp7TG 17:48:30
- RT @OPDABLE1: If you're the party who ran from #NSP near 58th and A street please DM is so we can negotiate your surrender, it's hot. 17:53:40
- House Fire: 9017 Westridge Drive.
Trash fire that has communicated to a garage.
OFD: E52, E61, E30, T61, M52, B3, B5, R33 17:59:53
- E30 has light smoke on the exterior. Crews advancing a line. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:02:35
- RT @RobCorsaro: @MeanStreetsOMA My drive by of the scene. https://t.co/HgjGeBwrTJ 18:05:42
- B5 reports a small fire on the outside of the house. E30, T61, B5 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 18:06:11
- If people would yield for emergency vehicles like they are supposed to then crews wouldn't need to drive down the c… https://t.co/GsKTyTdKTZ 18:07:48
- RT @fyrtamer: @MeanStreetsOMA I wish I could 'Like' this more! I see WAY too many try to race the trucks, or just stop in left lane. Siren… 19:20:58
- RT @DodgeCosoNE: If I could re-tweet this everyday I would. https://t.co/JeF9GWWVc4 20:04:48
- Modern soundproofing in cars plays a huge role in the effectiveness of sirens. Still no excuse for not checking mi… https://t.co/WKQKUvM2kw 20:07:47
- .@OPDABLE1 flying off into the sunset. 🚁➡️🌄 https://t.co/CG7R36HcVR 20:09:29
- Sounds like police are searching for a suspect who ran in the area. https://t.co/fKNHwb0vMp 20:19:11
- Dispatch: "Caller said they are crack heads."
Cop: "Clear on the crack head."
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Troopers are assisting Douglas County Sheriffs Office, @OPDABLE1 and @OmahaPolice with burglary suspects near 680 and Irving… 20:48:01
- The West O mailbox bomber is back… Numerous calls for large fireworks being placed in & destroying people's mailboxes.
- RT @TheSeventhBrat: Still a Federal offense, #WestOMailboxBomber. https://t.co/11chvaJ97E 21:36:49
- Midnight! 23:00:02
- Police expediting to 72nd & Ames Avenue to assist OFD Medics. 23:16:57
- Cops are now signal 88 at 72nd & Ames Avenue. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:18:07
- It's a nice night to be struck by an Impala 23:25:21
- A 911 hangup call at the Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge, 705 Riverfront Drive. 23:29:02
- The patient was very high on drugs and jumped out of a car in front of an OFD Ambulance. Transported code 2 to Immanuel, Medic 41. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 23:34:45
- RT @BPDLt_Reed: New flag for my office wall. https://t.co/IbxW07V1TX 23:42:47
- RT @AmandaRex: My a/c went out over night. I'm fine. This is fine. (sendhelp) https://t.co/ha0zmGVpLF 23:50:25