- Morning bat update:
-Mark has three bats in his bathroom
-Tye has two bats in his basement
(Not the baseball type of bat) 00:00:49
- Also Greg some type of animal in the ceiling of his basement, he can't see it but he can hear it. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:01:20
- A very intoxicated 25 y/o male was found by police in a dumpster, he is conscious, alert, and breathing but not coherent. 13th & Harney St. 00:05:13
- Anna is calling now, she has a bat hanging on her upstairs hallway wall. (Not the baseball type) in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 00:09:16
- RT @CooperOnCourts: Can u blame him? I heard Gaga wasn't that good.
#wouldntgoanywhere https://t.co/a330eexEhX 00:12:15
- A call for a person down at the UNO Scott Conference Center, 6450 Pine Street. OFD E34 is 🚒🌬️ 00:29:27
- I know Bud Crawford kicked ass tonight… That doesn't mean it's a good idea to be "trying to fight guy" tonight. #DeepThoughts 🤔 00:35:04
- RT @LPDUpAllNight: @MeanStreetsOMA He made it look easy…now everyone thinks they can do it!
- RT @RealOmahaCougar: It would hurt a lot less if Rico had used a mammal 🦇 but then, rabies. https://t.co/eLWRB3Yotp 00:53:03
- Injury Accident: Highway 50 & Giles Road. Pedestrian male was struck by a vehicle, Sarpy County Sheriffs are on location.
OFD: E65, M65 00:59:33
- She is throwing his property out of the house and he is refusing to leave. Also she says he has been using drugs. #domestic 01:00:53
- Caller to 911 says two white people are walking around with umbrellas, caller says this type of activity is suspicious. 138th & Camden Ave 01:04:05
- Injury Accident: Taco Bell, 38th & Dodge Street. In the parking lot.
OFD: E34, M34 01:10:17
- Off duty officer working security requesting backup for intoxicated people refusing to leave. Billy Froggs, 1120 Howard Street 01:17:12
- One patient transported to Bergan code 2 TCC, Medic 65 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:24:37
- One patient transported to NMC code 2, Medic 34. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:26:33
- Police rushing to the area of 107th & Old Maple Road for a call of sexual assault in progress. 01:29:45
- Shots Fired: Fox Valley Apts, 3900 N 104th Street. They shooting up a Chevy Silverado. 01:32:06
- Wrong way driver at JFK Freeway & L Street. A white four door car is driving northbound in the southbound lanes. 01:34:32
- Cops stopping a suspect vehicle, silver Mazda Tribute near 108th & Boyd Street in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:36:50
- CPR in Progress: 911 is instructing the caller on chest compressions.
OFD: E1, M34 01:38:40
- BINGO yet? https://t.co/Nu2eoSTL7C 01:40:36
- Medic 34 transporting one patient to NMC code 3. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:45:29
- Known asthmatic w/ agonal respiration, Medic 34 transporting to NMC code 3. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:47:55
- Engine 1 is en route to NMC to pick up manpower in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 01:49:55
- RT @DispatcherDame: 911 dispatchers don't know how to hug! Fake news! https://t.co/uQOgrVBfEY 01:58:00
- Automatic Fire Alarm call at Florence Tower, 5100 Florence Blvd.
OFD: B2, E21, T21 02:02:08
- The fire alarm covers a manual pull-station. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:02:30
- Florence Command is requesting a fireground channel in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:05:19
- Florence Command has fireground channel A4 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:06:18
- A manual pull-station was activated. Firefighters attempting to reset. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:10:58
- Loud awesome party at The Spaces Apartments, 501 Park Avenue. 911 calls continue. 02:15:54
- Update: Firefighters found no smoke or flames. Incident command is terminated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:18:19
- Automatic Fire Alarm: 1029 Park Ave. She pulled a fire alarm pull-station in regards to a domestic violence situation.
OFD: B1, E1, T1 02:26:16
- Battalion 1 is on location, has nothing showing on approach of a multi-family residential dwelling, establishing Park Avenue Command. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:27:35
- Park Avenue Command is on fireground channel A4 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:28:28
- No fire,.. Engine 1 and Truck 1 will handle. Battalion 1 is back in service. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:33:21
- Engine 1 reports that at pull-station was activated and the fire alarm panel has been reset. Incident command is terminated. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 02:35:15
- Caller to 911 says her 19 year old son is refusing to leave. 👢 02:47:52
- Caller to 911 says there was a man who was sleeping, now he is refusing to leave. 02:55:50
- OLD MARKET CUBBY'S BEING YOU KNOW WHAT 02:57:35
- RT @MeanStreetsOMA: Poker Run in Honor of Fallen Officer Mark Burbridge: https://t.co/CEmf65Uo0o https://t.co/XqYAOsGSXC 03:03:20
- If it is cloudy for the eclipse you can't return the funny glasses to the liquor store you bought them at. #EclipseTips 11:29:58
- He normally sits on the corner and yells at traffic. Today he is running around in traffic yelling. Saddle Creek Rd & California Street 12:05:43
- Be sure to obey all traffic laws and only snapchat the #Eclipse when stopped at traffic lights or stop signs. #EclipseTips 12:34:11
- RT @alwaysokoboji: Bad accident on 144th and Eldorado. Traffic being diverted thru Eldorado @MeanStreetsOMA At friends and heard/seeing tra… 12:38:33
- Caller says a male is running around the third floor looking for his "old lady" in regards to a #domestic dispute. 12:55:54
- Beware of scammers selling fake #Eclipse glasses. Novelty pineapple glasses from Oriental Trading Co. are not suffi… https://t.co/4q08wK1iIC 13:00:56
- She tried to check into the ER under a fake name in order to get narcotics. 13:09:25
- Caller to 911 says her neighbors have hacked her online accounts and are having items delivered to them. 13:23:14
- RT @SarpyCounty911: INFORMATION at 14:23 Beware of scammers selling fake eclipse glasses. Do not use novelty glasses. 13:27:56
- RT @bradsugdenwowt: But… but… Bikini Bottom eclipse glasses would be SO cool! https://t.co/2lmoNCUu92 13:33:15
- When traveling in rural Nebraska, be respectful of resident property rights. Absolutely no cow tipping is allowed whatsoever. #EclipseTips 13:48:04
- Per regulations snipe hunting is allowed in Nebraska from dawn until 10:30 a.m. every other Monday before Labor Day. https://t.co/SojCN0fddw 13:52:52
- Helping to promote the Deputy Burbridge poker run next Saturday, check out the details –> https://t.co/rvBZpp29Ez 14:04:02
- Facebook –> https://t.co/AhpWEDDFah in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:04:38
- RT @KristiOnTheRoll: @dasfleet @MeanStreetsOMA We always sent drunk annoying city girls out snipe hunting, they fell for it every time!
- Caller to 911 says his 17 y/o step son is on probation, off his meds, and being disrespectful to him and mom. 14:13:12
- Caller to 911 says a female tried to Hulk smash him while he was napping. 14:20:45
- Injury Accident; 52nd & Ames Ave. Single car wreck vs. a wooden utility pole w/ wires down. 14:21:47
- Medic 41 transporting patient to NMC code 3 TCC. Ames Avenue being shut down for traffic accident investigator. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 14:31:24
- Injury Accident: N Saddle Creek Rd & Davenport Street. Two vehicles involved. 14:35:33
- RT @jkuhns1: @MeanStreetsOMA any idea or reason for the 2 low flying military helicopters approx 45 minutes ago near 120 & dodge headed eas… 14:37:05
- Something about two males arguing in the street in Burmese #OmahaScanner 14:38:53
- RT @2kenzzz: Literally the rudest encounter I've read in my life. https://t.co/JXcXMj9KlI 14:52:11
- Structure Fire: Oak Brook Park Apartments, 6801 S 108th Ct. Report of fire in the kitchen. 15:01:14
- Fire in the kitchen is spreading and they are out of the apartment.
OFD: B6 B5, E61 E65 E60, T61 T63, M61, R33 in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:03:03
- Food burning on the stove, fire is out. E61 T61 B5 will handle. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 15:07:04
- A call for a disturbance between caller's mother and the nephew over property and living arrangements. 15:11:05
- He had to be tasered and it took several officers to control him the last time. 15:27:35
- RT @JoeSpadea: Long line for #Eclipse glasses at the @HyVee at 96 & Q. https://t.co/TtKY6TLXMQ 16:02:49
- Hope everyone is having a fantastic child custody exchange disturbance Sunday! 16:09:56
- RT @TrpAOmaha: Troopers just stopped a 2006 Audi for traveling 91mph in a 45mph zone on State Street in Douglas County. Unacceptable. Plea… 16:17:22
- He's a biter #OmahaScanner 16:31:21
- #CarBQue https://t.co/3LK7njLZtc 17:25:19
- RT @GrandmaWick: @MeanStreetsOMA car on fire on East I-80. Family is standing 20 ft away from the car. If your car is on fire, GET AWAY FRO… 17:26:27
- RT @DnDvs0613: @MeanStreetsOMA car on fire east of I-80 https://t.co/m50LqegeRG 17:29:28
- RT @rgrascuhkwik: Seen this on the interstate by 84th @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/DZLRCNP1wb 17:37:42
- RT @yard_salad: Car fire near 84th eastbound I-80. @MeanStreetsOMA https://t.co/pPbM2OzMbl 17:45:38
- RT @luluc4: @MeanStreetsOMA does anybody know if we can still find eclipse glasses in the area? 18:24:52
- Dear Omaha Panhandlers,
Step up your sign game. https://t.co/CHrNKeqxZq 19:33:00
- Injury Accident: 16th and Emmet St.
@OmahaPolice Officer struck by a fleeing suspect vehcile.
OFD: E5, M5 21:55:50
- Police were searching for a suspect that fled from officers on foot in the area. https://t.co/zQzZUuNvKc 22:04:41
- Police searching for a red Pontiac Grand Am plate UTT792 after it fled from Officers during a traffic stop leaving… https://t.co/YcDHZztfRY 22:09:56
- M5 transported Code 2. Suspect had narcotics in the vehicle. Suspect is also on probation and Deltas are doing Delta stuff to find him. in reply to MeanStreetsOMA 22:11:27
- No police cars available citywide.
- Northwest Precinct holding 5 Priority 2 calls.
- RT @Schmittyomaha: @MeanStreetsOMA please retweet. This little guy was just lost near 144th and Blondo. Please contact me if found. https:/… 22:27:46
- .@OmahaPolice Delta units have located the vehicle and have the suspect in custody. https://t.co/isiUQxIFaB 22:57:46
- Midnight! 23:00:00
- Crowd: 41st and Cass St.
100+ person house party. 23:13:00